Delta: Trixy - Cover

Delta: Trixy

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: Faeries Day

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Faeries Day - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Feb/03 - (Earth - Aug/2095) ~~

The twenty-fifth of February in Harmony and Utopia is Faeries day.

Kale and I had decided it was an excellent day to get married and Lee agreed. I told James that I didn’t want to be too big at my wedding. James kissed my tummy and said for a Grandteli, nothing made him happier or gave him more prestige than bonding with a pregnant wife.

Our other babies were doing well. They were trying to learn to fly and were eating everything we gave them and growing fast. If not kept in their playpen, they got into everything, as they are very curious about how our world worked.

Soot had taken a fancy or rather by the look of them, an exception, to James boots, and he has very sharp teeth we learnt, due to the mess he made of them. James had to give him a talking to, about what was acceptable to chew on and what wasn’t.

I found it very hard not to laugh at the sorrowful look on Soot’s little face when James scolded him. I mentioned it to Yves as we headed out to the site. He and Snorre decided they might have to take the little ones hunting as they felt their natural instincts were driving them to attack and chew on everything.

I must have looked concerned because Snorre said that they had to learn what was acceptable for them to hunt and what wasn’t. They may have racial memories, but most of our gear wasn’t covered in those memories. So, they had to learn to distinguish the difference.

So, Soot and Ash spent the day with the boys and their sisters. At dinnertime, we had two exhausted, happy dragonets asleep in our laps. The boys amused us with tales of woe and triumph. The next day in camp, we pointed out what was acceptable and what wasn’t for them to chew on.

We learnt that our dragonets were very quick on the uptake, and as long as we provided them with acceptable toys to practice hunting on, they left our gear alone. Alec turned up and handed me a box. In it were a dozen of the little wind-up mouse toys like we had been given at the school.

He explained that his people made them and Snorre had sent him a message, asking him to bring him some more when he had time. The dragonets had long since killed the first one we had, but we hadn’t replaced it.

We explained to the dragonets these mice were for practising their hunting skills on. They couldn’t eat them, but the mice would help train their reflexes and muscles to make them stronger. We wound up several of them and let them go.

Since the mice weren’t confined to the playpen and the ground was rougher, the bumps sent the fast, little mice all over the place. We all ended up in hysterics watching the four dragonets flapping, pouncing and scurrying after the mice. They finally caught their prey, when they wound down, and happily repurchased their kills to us.

Snorre suggested we should just let them go at odd times and not leave the mice with them to chew up. They had their bones and other chew toys for that, these were for hunting practice, they and we agreed.

By the end of the week, our little dragons were getting much better at catching their prey before they stopped of their own accord. Their flying skills also improved, and they left the other gear alone.

The boys again took them for a real hunt before we left. They happily reported that all four managed to flush out prey and caught the little lizards and huge cockroaches that they believed were part of their natural diet at this age.

 

Everyone, especially Yves, was happy they liked to eat the cockroaches, as he hated them. He was more than glad to teach Cloud to hunt them. She was more than pleased to do this for him, and he had indicated that she found them tasty, and shivered in a ‘yucky’ way, to our grins.

Happy with their progress, we packed up and headed back to town.

------

Alec came and collected us on Friday.

Since it was a wizard’s weekend and we were having the wedding at Lee’s, we had been invited to join their Sunday session. They would collect the rest of the families and guests Sunday afternoon and Monday morning for the lunchtime wedding.

I guess we had been busy with our own work and I wasn’t big on fussy weddings, so to be honest, I had left the whole thing up to Lee. Other than my team, I hadn’t invited anyone else, other than the boys and Janta, so I didn’t give who else was going to be attending much thought.

I knew the Shaman crowd would be there and I guessed the Ubobo one as well. When Alec plonked us down in Lee’s foyer, I suddenly realised that if it were a wizard’s weekend and a holiday, we would probably have all the wizards in attendance as well.

I grinned and decided this would probably put poor Agnes in a bit of a spin, being able to hobnob with royalty. Apparently, I hadn’t mentioned that it was a wizards’ weekend as well and that they would all be at Lee’s.

When James had told his ex in the cafe, who I was related to and that he was to be a first husband, the cafe owner and her husband made sure all and sundry in James’s hometown, knew that James had improved his lot. The birthday party had also ensured that his rise in prestige became general knowledge.

The fact he had knocked me up, and I was to have twins and one of each gender, had also improved his status. Especially since Heidi still hadn’t had a successful pregnancy, and we hadn’t been together very long when he did the deed. I was starting to realise that social status did play a big part in the Grandteli people’s lives.

Joe had reported to us that Heidi had set Raymond aside, but so far, she had no new offers of marriage. Two failed marriages and two failed pregnancies made her a bad option in many a man’s eyes. The fact she cheated on James, didn’t go down well either.

Dale had let other people know how Heidi had treated James and the fact she hadn’t let him try to get her pregnant because she had been screwing Raymond. While having a second husband was fine, you didn’t sleep with another until after the first child, or the marriage had been set aside.

Dale had also mentioned that she’d had every intention of putting James aside and that she had only married him for the dowry. Joe also reported that since James had gotten me pregnant, she would have to return his property, as she hadn’t had a child to him, and she should have already done so. Apparently, many people had believed that the first child she lost was James’s.

Agnus was also stirring up the Elders over Heidi’s wrongdoings. The elders were discussing if the first marriage should be made null-and-void and the property returned. The fact she’d gotten pregnant by Raymond, while still James’s wife, had also caused a stir. She had broken their laws. It was a serious offence as far as the elders were concerned.

When I asked James how he felt about what was going on back home, he just smiled and kissed me. He then told me he didn’t give a shit, he had me, and that was all he cared about.

You gotta love a guy like that.

------

When we arrived on Watson Island, Lee greeted us and showed us to our room.

Piled in one corner was a heap of presents. “What are they?” James asked me.

“Early wedding presents, we will probably have to get a table set up so after the wedding we can open them and let the guests see what we were given,” I explained.

He gave me a strange look. “It’s an Earth tradition for the guests to give a couple things they may need, so they can set up their first home as husband and wife,” I explained further.

“I can see the worth in that, normally for us, after the wedding, the husband gives his wife the dowry, and it is displayed to show how much he appreciates her taking him as a husband,” he explained.

I frowned, “Isn’t that supposed to be decided upon before the wedding?”

He grinned at me, “Yes, but you didn’t seem that interested in what I thought you were worth.”

“So, what am I worth to you?” I asked with a grin as he took me into his arms.

“I couldn’t give you your true worth my love, but you are entitled to all I have,” he told me sincerely and gently kissed me.

The desire for my man curled through my body, “I just need you, James,” I said to him.

He kissed me harder, and I soon found I was separated from my clothes, and he walked me backwards to the bed. He sat me on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. I soon found my legs over his shoulders, and a tongue thrust deep inside me.

One of his hands found my tit, and he was busily squeezing my nipple as the other hand worked its fingers inside me. I was soon humping into his face as he worked me up to a storm. Once he got me shivering, he rolled me over and slid into my still shaking cunnie.

He took his time and worked me back into a frenzy using long slow strokes until I begged him to fuck me harder. This he was more than ready to do, and I was soon being reamed out very nicely, thank you. That man sure filled me, and I didn’t take long to start shaking on him and encouraging him to come.

This too he was happy to comply with. He let me come down with some slow thrusts then pulled out and curled up with me on the bed. I was lying sated in his arms when the com chimed to tell us morning tea was served. We decided to clean up and then go join the rest of the crowd.

The heart of Lee’s home consisted of a huge kitchen. Radiating from the kitchen in four quadrants were a formal dining room and a non-formal dining room that could both seat fifty-odd people. A bar and seating area that faced a stage and the fourth area was a games room that faced two pools.

A walk-through change room split the games room and formal dining room, and a second big set of bathrooms divide the non-formal and bar areas. All the quadrants were open to the outer walkway ring, making it easy to move between them.

Both the formal and non-formal areas of Lee’s dining areas were full, and I wondered where the rest of the guests were going to sit. Some people had even taken their goodies and were seated on the bar side and the recreation side.

“Who are all these people?” I asked James. He grinned at me. “Just family,” he replied nonchalantly. He laughed at my incredulous expression.

“My God, this wedding will cost a fortune, how are we to pay for it?” I asked for the first time realising someone would have to pay for the food at least.

“You don’t,” said Sean as he came up to us and hugged me. “If Lee offers, she doesn’t expect to be paid for it. While she hates other people fussing over her, it’s a different story if she can do the fussing over someone else.”

“Since between you, you are related by blood or marriage to the entire Wizards clan, Lee considers it her duty to chuck the wedding. Plus, she loves an excuse to have a party with all and sundry in attendance. She loves to see her people happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.