Hadrian's Wall
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Have you ever seen someone that looks like they have it all? Fame, fortune, hung like a horse with a new woman on his arm every week? Then why don't they seem happy? (Note: Unedited, so be forewarned)[Violence]

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Mom relented, though she didn’t seem happy about it, and I left for school early the next morning, pulling into the parking lot of the diner a few minutes later.

Inside, Jamie was sitting with Stacy, Anna, Amanda Newton, Derek Mills and Marcy Collins at a table by the window. They saw me come in and wave me over, Stacy standing to let me slide in, placing me between her and Jamie.

“I am glad you made it!” Jamie said, hugging one of my arms. Derek reached over to bump fists and the other girls smiled and waved.

“Yo, Leo. What’s the 411, man? I heard that you mixed it up with the Martins again, and like a dozen other guys. You look pretty good for single-handedly taking on a whole football team.” Derek said, laughing.

I just rolled my eyes. “I really don’t want to get into it, you know? Cops, lawyers, a lady DA. I think I am just going to keep my head down for a while.”

“Come on, man! So many stories going around, but no one seems to have the right one.” he said, throwing up his hands. Then he shrugged. “Whatevs, man, I get it. When this is all over though, I want the whole story.”

“When it is over, we’ll talk.” I said, not promising anything and getting yet another eyeroll for my efforts.

The rest of breakfast was fun, just chatting, gossiping, light hearted banter. It was a relief that folks were not pushing me on this.

When we left the diner to head to school, I was surprised when Stacy joined me at my car.

“You don’t mind, do you? Jamie’s car is going to be packed as it is. Besides, your Mustang is cooler than her Explorer!” she said, running her hand along the roof.

“Do I mind having a pretty girl in my car? Nope, not a bit.” I said as I opened her door, and I was rewarded with a smile as she sat down.

Stacy was quiet on the way to school, at least until we pulled into the parking lot.

“Leo, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. I may not answer, but you can ask.”

“You got a thing for Jamie?”

“She is beautiful, smart, as nice as can be, and a Senior, but no, no more than every other straight guy at school.” I joked. “No, seriously, I have always thought she was pretty, but I didn’t know her. Never spoke to her until a couple of months ago when all this shit started. I still don’t know her, but she seems very nice. Still, she’s a senior, class president, dates jocks and future Senators. I’d like to think we can be friends.”

“I’ll deny this if you ever repeat it, but I think she likes you. She has the same hang-up though. She is a senior, is going away to college in a couple of months, doesn’t want to get with anyone, but if she wasn’t, I think you two could make a go of it.”

“Why the sudden interest. I mean, I appreciate it, but I got the idea last night that, well, um...” suddenly tongue tied, I stopped talking before my stutter got worse.

Stacy just smiled at me, wiggling her eyebrows. Her smile faded though, and she just looked a little sad. “Leo, my last boyfriend was in freshman year at my old school. He swore he loved me, got what he wanted and dumped me for some other skank. I was, well, I was devastated. I made a promise to myself, and to my mother, to leave romance until college, or maybe after college.”

“Guys like that make it hard for the rest of us.” I said, swallowing the sudden urge to apologize for the rest of my sex.

“The thing is, a girl gets tired of Bob. I asked Jamie about you, and she said she wasn’t dating at all, which is cool and all, since I would never try to hook up with a guy that a friend likes.”

“Wait, Bob? Who’s Bob? If you are tired of him, why hook up with him?” I asked, confused.

Stacy burst out laughing and it was several minutes before she could catch her break and wipe the tears from her eyes.

“You are ... so sweet, and sometimes you seem like a wild bear, sometimes like a teddy bear.” she said, giggling.

“Leo, BOB is battery operated boyfriend, and the guy I want to hook up with is you, you simpleton. No dates, no strings, no getting possessive. Just having some fun, relieving some tension. My only experience so far sucked hardcore, but there has to be more to it than that, and you ... you get my motor going.” Stacy leaned over the center console, one hand wrapping around the back of my head and drawing my lips down to hers.

The kiss was ... outrageous. It started off hot and got even hotter. If I hadn’t been wearing my device under my slacks, I would have been unable to get out of the car for hours. When we finally broke off, it was several seconds before I could get enough blood back into my big head to create a coherent thought.

“Wow...”

I know, eloquent, right?

“You think about it, Leo. Here’s my number, call me tonight.”

Do you have any idea how hard it is (pun intended) to sit next to a girl in class who just made an offer like that? I mean, to sit there and behave, to listen to the teacher?

Bill, of course, wanted to know the scoop on the fight at the mall, insisting that he heard that I went berserk with a sword and was lopping off limbs. Yeah, and came to school Monday morning.

The continued to get weirder too. I had so many people saying hi to me in the hallways, guys offering fist bumps, girls touching my arm as I passed, that I thought for sure it had to be some elaborate prank. A couple of months ago, I spoke to three or four people on a regular basis, and now all of these people seemed to know who I was.

The lunch table had the usual crew, plus enough extras that a second table was pushed over with ours. Jamie and Stacy sat down on either side of me, and Bill joined us. Then a half dozen cheerleaders sat down along with two of the three football players who had met me on the front steps the day I returned to school after being beaten.

When those two sat down, both tables went quiet. The biggest guy, John Newcombe, nodded to me, then tucked into his lunch. His buddy, Alex Combes, just smiled and shook his head before he too, started eating.

Jamie, always the peacemaker, started the ball rolling.

“John, Alex, surprised to see you over here.” Her voice was non-confrontational, her tone light, but the question was out there.

John finished chewing his bite, then set his burger down on his plate and wiped his mouth before speaking. “Jamie, we heard about the fight at the mall. We decided that we needed to keep an eye on things.” he turned to me. “Not that you can’t watch out for yourself, Leo, just that we don’t like the way things are going, and we don’t want anyone getting the idea that continuing this is a good idea.” He paused, taking a sip of his soda. “Besides, we can’t afford to lose any more athletes this year, we still have a chance at state in Basketball.” he finished, deadpan.

Alex was doing his best to keep from laughing and the cheerleaders didn’t even try. It spread quickly, the rest of the table joining in, and John just smiled and picked up his burger.

“I was going to ask you if you knew that you were being followed around today. I saw a guy after first period, but thought it was nothing. Then other people told me they saw football players and some basketball players hanging around, and they were worried.” Stacy said, grinning. “I guess we don’t need to worry any more!”

She was prophetic, because I seemed to have company between every class, and after school, there were a half dozen jocks hanging around the parking lot. Each one of them gave me a head nod or a fist bump as I headed to my car, and it was a weird, but kinda of cook feeling.

I called Stacy after dinner, from my room where my parents couldn’t overhear.

“Hey, it’s Leo.”

“Hey stud. So? What did you decide?” she asked, sounding a little more unsure than she had this morning.

“I would be a fool to turn you down.” I said softly.

“Can you come over?” she asked. “My parents are out, said they would be home late. Dad’s on the council and Mom is his plus one at this event tonight.”

“My folks have me on sort of a lockdown, but let me check and call you right back?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

I expected my mother to put her foot down and my father to be the reasonable one, but was surprised when my mother agreed almost immediately.

“That’s one of the girls who were over last night?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

When I nodded, she just waved at the door. “Be home by midnight or else, young man.”

Fifteen minutes later, I was at Stacy’s front door, my hand poised to knock. It opened before I could, and Stacy was peeking around the edge, just her face showing.

“Come on in.” she offered with a smile, opening the door just enough for me to slip through.

She was wearing a silk gown, black of course, that showed a substantial amount of cleavage and had a slit up the side almost all the way to her ass. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra under the gown, her nipples were displayed prominently.

Stacy slid into my arms without a word, lifting her face to be kissed and I obliged.

It was soft, much softer than this morning, but the way she was plastered against me was enough to set me on fire. I could feel her firm breasts against my chest, and her hard nipples were boring holes in my chest.

I let my hands glide down her back, feeling the firm muscles and soft silk until they cupped her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and squeezed. I pulled her middle closer, feeling the heat from her sex against my thigh.

Stacy broke the kiss, her hands running over my chest for a moment, before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the stairs.

Her room was nothing like how I pictured it. The bedspread was pink, there were stuffed animals everywhere and the posters on the wall were classic rock bands. When I looked around and grinned, she glowered at me. “Not a word, mister. Besides, you don’t have time to play tourist...” her voice lowered to a purr, “you have way too many clothes on.”

I reached for my shirt and pulled it off over my head, laying it on a chair by her desk. Stacy stepped up and ran her hands over my chest and my abs, licking her lips. When she reached for my belt, I caught her hands.

“Let me step in your bathroom for a second, okay?” I asked, suddenly nervous. I should have removed the damn thing before coming over, but wearing the device, I had come to think of it as a mask, had become second nature. What was she going to think when she sees it? What about when she sees what is under it?

“Everything okay, Leo?” she asked, sounding concerned.

I lowered my head for a moment, thinking furiously. Then, with a shrug, I told her.

“Stacy, the reason I haven’t had much experience, and that I haven’t had a girlfriend since the 3rd grade, is, well, this.” I undid the front of my slacks, loosened the top keeper on the mask, then reached down and popped the other two before lowering my pants, underwear and mask, all in one movement.

My cock seemed to leap out, bouncing in the air in front of me. I looked to see her reaction, and cringed.

Stacy’s eyes were wide open, her hand had covered her mouth and she had taken a couple of steps back, her eyes locked on my cock.

“Jesus Christ, Leo!” she sounded shocked, horrified even.

“How, I mean, why...” she stuttered, her eyes never leaving my slowly deflating member. I was gutted, embarrassed and blushing.

“I’m sorry, Stacy. I should have told you.” I said, reaching down for my pants and pulling them up again. I didn’t bother fitting the mask, just snapped the top strap. I reached for my shirt, pulling it on before Stacy spoke again.

“Leo, wait. God, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to sound like some scared virgin. I am sorry I embarrassed you, you have nothing in the world to be ashamed of. I just ... I’ve never knew, I mean, I’ve never seen. Shit, you know what I mean, right?”

Stacy was crying, wringing her hands.

I just waved it off. What was I going to say?

“I’ll see you in school tomorrow, Stacy.” is what I ended up saying, fleeing the house as fast as my feet could carry me.

I drove straight home, then say in my car for the next half hour, kicking myself for pretending, even for a while, that I was normal. What girl wouldn’t be horrified? Cici and that nurse; one a dominatrix who goes to sex clubs and has fucked bigger, and a nurse who won a bet. Or lost a bet. Either way, I was just a chance to get their freak on.

Fuck.

When I went inside, having been gone less than an hour, Mom was in the kitchen and called to me when she heard the door.

“Leo? Back so soon? No trouble, I hope.”

“No, everything is just peachy.” I muttered heading up to my room.

I had barely closed the door where there was a knock. I opened it again and Mom was standing there, concern on her face.

“What happened, Leo?” she asked, her eyes roaming me, looking for a sign of why I was upset.

“It’s ... it’s nothing Mom, really, I’m fine. No fights, no nothing.”

“Leo, talk to me, please?”

“Mom, damn it ... you want to know? Fine. I showed up, invited over for what was supposed to be some no-strings fun. A booty call, okay? Then I dropped my pants and she freaked. She freaked out, and was crying. I got the hell out, and now I am home. Satisfied? Can I go to bed now?” I said, furious.

Mom had tears in her eyes, her face full of pain. “Oh baby, I am so sorry, I was just worried about you. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” she said, slipping her arms around me and hugging me.

Yeah, I cried too. Tears of frustration, of disgust, rejection, whatever. I had been feeling much better about myself after Cici, but this, this was what I had feared for so long.

“Screw it, Mom. I’ll just get a job in porn flicks. I can get paid to get laid.” I joked, turning so she wouldn’t see the tears. “I’m fine, Mom, really. I’m just going to get a shower and go to bed.”

The next morning I skipped breakfast out, having a bowl of cereal before I left the house. I arrived just in time for first period. taking my normal seat next to Bill. Stacy came in, gave me a half-hearted wave, then hurried down to sit near the front. Jamie came in, saw Stacy and turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow. I just pretended like I had no idea what she meant, and went back to talking with Bill. When I looked up again, Jamie was sitting next to Stacy, their heads together and whispering.

Just perfect. Maybe it wasn’t too late to change my mind about a new school.

When class was over, I bolted out the door, absent-mindedly waving to folks who greeted me, not even noticing the man mountain John following me as I hurried to my next class.

At lunch time, I didn’t bother going to the cafeteria, going to my car instead and driving over to McDonalds for a burger.

Forth period, Math, and Jamie sat down next to me. I cringed, but just smiled and kept quiet.

“Where were you at lunch?” she asked curiously.

“Had something to do.” I replied, shrugging. Thankfully, the teacher came in, so no more questions, though I did get a few strange looks from her during the class. We had the next class together too, but I got lucky enough to be waylaid by someone who wanted details on the mall fight, and waved her on, telling her I would meet her there.

I timed it so I slid into my seat right before the final bell, telling her that the girl had a hard time accepting ‘No Comment.’

After class, I bolted at the bell again, and after school, I practically ran to my car, pulling out of the parking lot so quickly I left tracks in the street, much to the delight of a bunch of guys who were walking nearbye.

My cell rang as I walked through the door and the caller ID said it was Stacy. I debated, three rings worth, but finally answered.

“Hi Stacy.”
“Leo, listen, I’m sorry. I am so very sorry, but I got all freaked out. I acted so childishly, and I hurt you, I know, but please, I didn’t do it on purpose. I would never hurt you on purpose.” she said, sounding properly sorrowful.

“Look, Stacy, it is what it is. No hard feelings. If we can still be friends, that would be cool. I would ask that you not spread this around though. I have a hard enough time in school without everyone looking at me like I am a sideshow exhibit.”

There was silence on the line for a minute, and my heart sank.

“You already told people.” I said, not phrasing it as a question.

“Leo, I was upset, and people notice. I just mentioned it to two people. They aren’t gossips, and I will tell them to keep it to themselves.” she sobbed, a hitch in her voice.

“Jesus, Stacy. Fuck!” I growled, my blood pressure rising. “I gotta go. Talk to you later.” I disconnected, barely stopping myself from throwing the phone across the room.

FUCK!

The phone rang again and it was Stacy, calling back. I sent it to voicemail, and the next two calls as well. I could not talk to her right now, not and remain civil.

I made it to dinner before I got another call, the phone vibrating silently in my pocket. I ignored it, not even bothering to look. Then the house phone rang and, before I could say a word, Mom answered.

“Hi Jamie, yeah, he’s here. Hold on a moment. Leo, phone!”

“Hello?”

“Leo, it’s Jamie. Can I come over and see you?”

“It’s not really a good time, Jamie. Kinda busy.”

“Yeah, about that. Look, I can be there in a couple of minutes. Just talk to me, okay?” she asked, quietly.

What was I going to do, alienate one of the only people who had actually been nice to me?”

“Okay. Fine.” I said, sighing.

She was knocking on the door before I even hung up the phone.

Answering the door, Jamie stood there, cell phone in hand, smiling. “Um ... I was close bye?” she said, shrugging. Rolling my eyes, I let her in.

“Which way to your room?” she asked, taking my hand. I nodded, pointing the way, and notice my mother watching silently as I was led by the hand down the hallway.

In my room, the door shut, Jamie wrapped her arms around me, giving me a big hug.

“Stacy called.” I said, making it an accusation.

“Yes she did.” Jamie answered, her face still buried in my shirt. “She’s devastated.”

I just growled, disentangling myself gently, and sitting her down in my desk chair. I collapsed onto the bed, then scooted back so I was propped up against the wall.

“Leo, she freaked out. She’s not proud of that, and she is all torn up because she could tell she really hurt you. Then today, she couldn’t face you and hurt you again.”

“Did she tell you that she blabbed it around school? Like I need any more problems. Christ, you ... I... “ I was grinding my teeth and had to close my eyes, take a deep breath and force myself to relax.

“Talk to me, Leo. Let me be your friend.” Jamie begged, leaning forward and resting her elbows on her knees. That she was inadvertently giving me a hell of a cleavage shot wasn’t helping me concentrate, though it did ease my temper somewhat, that there’s that.

“Jamie, some things I can’t share with you. I can’t talk about with a girl.”

“My first lover was a thirty-two year old man with a taste for young girls. I was fifteen, flattered and oh, so smitten by this handsome older guy. I felt so grown up, and so excited. He was kind, and good to me. A good lover, knew all the right moves to make. He made me feel alive, like I had never felt before, right up until the day I saw him with his wife and son at the supermarket.” Jamie said quietly, looking me straight in the eye.

“My next lover was a college guy. I was on the rebound, hard, from my dirty little affair, and he was just looking to get laid. I drank his beer, smoked his pot, then spread my legs for him. It was horrible. He had no idea what to do, and was done with the little he did know before I even got started. What little self-respect I had left was gone in one drunken night.” she continued, a sad smile on her face.

“I missed my period and thought for sure I was pregnant. I couldn’t tell you to this day who the father would have been, if it hadn’t been a false alarm. Stress can do weird things to a woman’s body. I seriously considered suicide that long, long week, but my period finally came and I cried myself to sleep for days.”

“Jamie, I...” but she cut me off with shake of her head.

“It was two years before I forgave myself, Leo. Since then, I have had two other lovers, very short term, each of them, and I was always discrete. I picked my lovers carefully, choosing only guys who I knew would not spread rumors or brag. I wouldn’t let myself feel for them, wouldn’t let myself get caught up in the romance. I have plans for my life, and it would take an exceptional man to fit into those plans. You, Leo, tempted me. You are handsome and smart, sweet and kind. You are the kind of guy that I look for. But I am a senior and I am leaving for college in a couple of months. It would never work out. So ... when Stacy asked if I was interested in you, in dating you, I told her no. I gave her my blessing.”

She was silent for a minute, looking down at the floor.

“Want to hear something funny? I thought I was being all noble. I thought I was doing the right thing, but all I felt was jealous when she said she was going to go for it. When she told me she was going to invite you over when her parents were out? I wanted to scream, to scratch her eyes out. Isn’t that a hoot?”

Jamie had stood as she began speaking, and as she talked, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her polo shirt, stripping the shirt off and laying it on the chair. Then she reached up, undid the front clasp of her bra, letting it fall away and placing it with her shirt.

My eyes were locked on her breasts. They were perfect. Flawless, firm, high on her chest with the pinkest areola I had ever seen, even on the web. Her nipples were smaller than I imagined, but they were hard, and stuck out a half inch or more from her breasts.

Her stomach was flat and heavily muscled, She had a visible six pack and I had never seen something so alluring in my entire life.

When she reached for the button on the front of her jeans, my eyes caught the cords of muscle in her forearms, reminding me, for a moment, of Svetlana. Unlike the Amazon, her arms were soft, supple, the muscle highlighting and not strictly defining.

She slid down her jeans, taking the underwear with them, and she stood there in all of her glory. My eyes were drawn to the junction between her legs, to the neatly trimmed landing strip of hair, and the red, puffy and obviously aroused lips of her sex.

She had finished speaking and I looked up, meeting her eyes guiltily, but she just smiled, raising her hands and turning slowly in place, inviting me to look all I liked.

Her ass, oh my god. Her ass was perfect. It was hard and heart shaped, and I wanted nothing more in that moment than to reach out, touch and caress, kiss and taste that perfect, flawless skin.

When she was facing me again, she held out her hands, beckoning me. When I was on my feet, she reached for my shirt, sliding her hands up underneath, feeling my stomach and chest. Then, in one smooth movement, she lifted the shirt up, over my head, and tossed it behind me.

It was her turn then. Biting her lip, and look of passion in her eyes, she traced the muscles in my chest with a single finger tip. Moving downward, she traced the lines of my abs, dipping slowly downward until she hooked my waistband.

When she reached for my belt, my hands came up, almost with a mind of their own, but Jamie caught them, pushing them down again, and shaking her head.

She undid my belt, then unhooked my pants, sliding the zipper down slowly. With her eyes locked on mine, she slowly sank to her knees, her hand drawing my trousers down until they pooled at my feet.

My mask was on, and I could see the curiosity in her eyes and she looked at it, her fingertips tracing the outline, the straps that held it in place.

With a smile, she unhooked it, letting it drop to the floor and licked her lips when my cock tented my boxer briefs.

She looked up again, smiling widely and, without breaking the gaze, leaned forward to rub her cheek against the bulge in my briefs. She let the head of my cock, still covered in cotton, slide sideways until she felt it with her lips.

Her hand reached for my briefs, teasing then down a fraction of an inch at a time, her eyes on mine the whole time. When they caught on my erection, she broke the gaze again, one hand reaching inside to pull me out so I jutted obscenely, my briefs tucked up under my balls.

When her tongue came out and licked the tip, I groaned. The sight was so erotic, so unbelievably sexy, that I shivered. When she opened her mouth and took me inside? I felt it building, I was going to cum and there was nothing I could to do stop it.

“Jamie, I ... I’m going to cum!” I grunted through clenched teeth.

Rather than pull back, her other hand came up and gently cupped my balls, softly kneading them, fondling them and driving me right over the edge.

When she felt it start, she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, swallowing again and again, a whimper escaping as she sucked, taking every drop I had to give and almost begging for more.

My legs couldn’t hold me, and I sat back, my ass hitting the edge of the mattress, but her lips never losing contact with my cock. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue was softly, slowly, licking around the head of my cock. I was still iron hard.

I reached down, cupping her face in my hand, drawing her up to me. The expression on her face was almost forlorn, even as she dragged her nipples up my legs, across my stomach and chest, until her lips met mine.

I could lose myself in her lips forever. So soft, so hot, but I had other things I had to do. I urged her higher, taking one of her nipples in my mouth and sucking, lashing with my tongue and she whimpered again and pulled my head tighter. I had to almost fight to free myself, but when I took her other nipple in my mouth, she groaned and pulled to her again.

She was straddling my thighs and I could feel the heat and feel how sopping wet her pussy was as it rubbed along the shaft of my cock. Her hips were hunching, forcing the head of my cock to rub her clit, her pussy lips enveloping the shaft like a silk glove.

Then, in a flash, she was moving, pushing me back and straddling my head, her own finger spreading her pussy lips and planting herself on my mouth. I speared her with my tongue, tasting, licking then burying it inside of her as deep as it would go.

She was moaning, softly but continuously as her hips moved. When my tongue was as deep as it would go, she began grinding her clit on my nose, little sounds coming from her.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes ... fuck yes, ... oh, Leo, Leo ... fuck ... oh my god!” never breaking a whisper, but echoing in my mind like shouts.

When she stiffened, I moved up just enough to suck her clit in between my lips, my tongue circling, flicking and hands full of her ass cheeks, pulling her tight against my mouth. When she came, her whole body spasmed, shaking violently, and only my grip on her ass kept her from bouncing right off of me.

I eased her down, pulling her head to my chest and cradling her in my arms. Stroking her arms, her back, her legs, I waited for her to recover.

“That was so fucking good, Leo.” she purred, licking her own juices from my chin. “Now I need you to plant that cock in me. Fuck me, Leo. Fuck me!”

I shook my head, reaching over and lifting her, centering her body on top of mine, and her grin told me she was okay with the idea.

She reached down between us, arching her back and looking down, the top of her head tucked under my chin, and she watched as she grabbed my cock, rubbing the head through her folds to make it slick. With a growl, she centered it and slowly let herself down until the head popped inside.

She froze, her eyes still locked on our joining, and a little whimper escaping her lips again. When she had adjusted, she allowed another inch inside, then lifted and sat down again, taking a bit at a time. When I felt the head of my cock meet her cervix, she gave a little shudder, then lifted her head, allowing me to see what she had seen.

It looked almost obscene, the way my massive cock was stretching her little pussy, but god damn it made me hot. About two inches were left outside, and she was impaled as far as she could go.

Jamie leaned down and kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip, then wiggled her hips once, twice, three times and suddenly, another inch. Her whole body shook, her pussy clamping down and she came again, not even moving. When her pussy relaxed, the last inch slid inside and her clit came to rest against my pubic hair.

If I had not just blown my load a couple of minutes earlier, I would have cum again right then.

Jamie had this weird look on her face, almost one of surprise, and I was concerned until a wide smile split her face. One had was rubbing her belly, almost like she was trying to find out how deep I was from the outside.

“Leo, it’s in, it’s all in there!” she said in a voice of childlike delight. “It kinda went sideways, slipped past on one side. I have never felt, never dreamed that I could feel this full.” she whispered, her hips starting to move.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.