The Bully's Mom

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2016 by raplucknett

Sex Story: A nerd gets his revenge

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Revenge   First   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

Bullying happens all the time in high school. Me being a scrawny smart kid it happens all the time. He was a defensive line man and he loved to push he weight around. I was so thankful when I get the news that Fred, the bully, was out for the past couple days.

The Friday bell couldn’t ring soon enough, I had gotten through two days of not being picked on and was about to enjoy a long weekend. I was all ready to go when I heard over the loud speaker the principal calling me into the office asking me to bring the school work to Fred. The teachers in my school were sometimes oblivious. For them it made logical sense since we lived kind of close to each other so it wasn’t a problem distance wise. I thought it was pointless since he probably wouldn’t do his homework anyways.

I sighed and begrudgingly took the homework sheets and notes that the principal had given me. I was so mad the entire time I was carrying his homework to his home. Before I knew it I was at his door. His house was a nice house not too big but not too small. I sighed and rang the doorbell.

“Hold on, just a minute!” called a high, sweet voice. I was pleasantly surprised that the voice befitted the woman that greeted me. She had an amazing figure complimented with jet black wavy hair, round face, big ocean blue eyes, and a lovely pair of boobs. “Oh, you must be from my son’s class, I’m Fred’s mom, Shannon. The principal told me you were coming. Please come in,” she then took my hand and dragged me in. I was too shocked to resist. Her voice was soft and gentle and her hand was soft and warm.

It was hard to believe that this woman could have borne such a terror. He would beat me up, break into my locker and steal all my stuff, during gym he even set it up so he could tackle me, and he also spread rumors of me having a tiny penis. People were saying I would be a virgin forever.

Before I knew it she guided me to his room. She knocked on the door, and there he was sitting on his bed drinking soup. It was strange seeing my bully sick. It almost made him look human until he spoke.

“Well, I guess you missed me that much, midget dick.”

Shannon gave him a cross look and he instantly looked down.

“Here’s your school work.” I quickly walked over and put it on his desk. It was covered in junk. I just wanted to get out of his house as soon as possible.

“Oh, thanks,” He faked a sneeze and threw his bowl of soup at me. I was drenched and humiliated.

His mom saw and was instantly pissed and made him apologize. It was strange watching how well she managed to control her son. She managed to get him to say, “I’m sorry,” as quietly as possible.

I walked out of the room and was about to try and walk home when his mom grabbed my arm stopping me. “I’m sorry for my son. Please go take a shower and I’ll wash your clothes.” I started to protest but she gave me a stern look. I figured it would be best not to protest her any more.

We went back upstairs and into the master bedroom. “Here is a towel, hand me your clothes.” I waited to see if she would at least turn around but she didn’t. She was a very persistent woman. I handed her clothes and instantly covered myself with the towel and said, “Thank you very much, you really don’t have to do this.”

“I’m gonna put these in the wash right away, take your time.”

It was so strange being in my bully’s house, taking a shower in his house, and his mom saw me naked. This was starting to get weird. Soon those thoughts past and I started to enjoy my shower. They had a high pressure shower head. It felt great.

While in the shower Shannon came to check on me. I didn’t even hear her knock. So she let herself in and popped her head behind the curtain. I jumped when I heard her sweet voice asking, “Is everything okay?”

I quickly tried to cover myself and accidently turned up the hot water. I jumped at this again and lost my balance.

Shannon quickly turned the water down and helped me to my feet. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I should be okay.” This was nothing compared to what her son does.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“It’s okay.”

“I just wanted to check up on you and make sure everything was okay.”

“I’m fine, thanks,” I said smiling awkwardly.

“Well, let me help you finish washing up.”

“No, it’s fine”

Shannon gave me her one of her famous looks and I instantly agreed. Her face instantly changed to a happy smile as she said, “Okay!” I was surprised that such a sweet woman could produce so much fear in a man with just a single look.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.