Sonnet 57 - Cover

Preview

Sonnet 57

by Phil Lane

Copyright© 2016 by Phil Lane

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Slavery, Heterosexual, Fiction, BDSM, DomSub, FemaleDom,

BDSM Sex Story: The sequel to "Touchdown", Sonnet 57 explores slave Jenny's further adventures after her return from captivity and the consequences for her husband Joe.

Series Introduction

Sonnet 57 is the fifth episode in the story of Jennifer McEwan, an adventurous psychologist who has recently completed a doctoral thesis and her husband Joseph, a civil engineer who is anxious about his wife’s sexual interests and where they might lead. If you are a new reader, this short resumé will help you understand what has gone on in the four stories so far! (and what to expect in the fifth).

Thesis

The adventure began in our first story Thesis, when Professor Angela Dawney, Jennifer’s Head of Department and research supervisor persuades Jenny to enroll in a consensual slave training programme organised by the adult experience and adventure company, Inward Bound.

Angela claimed this would be an excellent psychological laboratory for Jennifer to pursue her research on the changes in an adult’s psychological outlook after participation in consensual slave training games but secretly, the Professor hoped to drive a wedge between Jennifer and her husband and win Jennifer’s affections for herself.

Inward Bound has received investment from what purports to be an international transport business called Freddie Clegg Enterprises but Freddie Clegg also runs a second hidden business, Canopus ImpEx his highly illegal abduction and slavery operation. Freddie and his close lieutenants also have hopes for Jennifer’s research - to help them identify and recruit willing victims.

Angela, anxious to use Jenny’s experiences for her own benefit at the earliest opportunity makes a bungling intervention and brings to Clegg’s attention her innocent but most unfortunate relationship with his arch Russian competitor, Anatoly Kustensky. Jenny and Angela experience what they imagine to be a CIA inspired “rendition” apparently an investigation into Internet Crime but actually an attempt to discover if they were are agents in the pay of Anatoly.

Such Sweet Sorrow

Our second story takes place in the months which follow, when Angela has the opportunity to tell the tale of her ‘rendition’ and interrogation to her friend Anatoly Kustensky.

One bright day in London, as Jennifer makes her way to a medical library to pursue her research, she vanishes and despite an extensive and energetic police investigation and the efforts of Joe and her parents, no trace of her can be found.

Tales From a Far Country

This follows Jennifer’s further adventures after her abduction. She is subjected to a carefully calculated psychological programme designed to change her into Vyera Anatolyevna a slave to Anatoly Kustensky and his family and also to complete her data analysis and research project. One summers evening, after her psychological conditioning appears to have been a complete success and when Anatoly and Svetlana Kustenskaya his wife are aboard their yacht in Stockholm, Sveta suffers an emotional breakdown and releases Jennifer.

Touchdown

This follows the storm which breaks in the wake of Svetlana’s flamboyant gesture and follows Joseph and Jennifer’s progress as they try to begin life together once more. Meanwhile the police in Sweden and the United Kingdom attempt to discover how she came to disappear and where Jennifer has been. Did she go freely, or was she the victim of an abduction? Out of loyalty to her erstwhile abductors and still under the influence of the brain washing techniques she has endured, Jennifer struggles to keep silence.

Sonnet 57

The last book in the story follows events to a conclusion, as the police investigation makes progress, Jennifer’s conditioning begins to decay and the Security and Diplomatic services of the UK and the Russian Federation are drawn into the affair. Meanwhile Joseph struggles at work as his company merges with a competitor and Petra, corporate enforcer for the Randolf Corporation closes in to force information from Jennifer which might assist Manfred Randolf resolve the problem of his daughter Tracy, also kidnapped in Russia as part of an attempt to force Randolf to pay his debts...

Sonnet 57

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.