First Date - Cover

First Date

by MTC413

 

Romantic Sex Story: Long ago I met a woman online. Unfortunately she lived far away so we spent months talking online and on the phone. I wrote this story for and about her, describing how I thought our first actual face to face might go. Unfortunately the distance and inability of either of us to travel took it's toll. We never did actually meet and eventually lost touch online as well. All I have left is this musing about "what if...?)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow   .

His heart was racing as he approached her house. After waiting so long to meet her, tonight was finally the night. He pulled up in front of her house, and after a quick check in the mirror he got out, his hands slightly trembling. Whether it was from nervousness or excitement, he wasn’t sure. As he approached her house, he thought he saw the curtain twitch a bit in the window. His hands still trembling, he knocked softly on the door. He quickly tugged the bottom of his tux jacket attempting to straighten out any wrinkles that had escaped his notice. The door opened and behind it stood an absolute vision of beauty. “Angela,” he said, half in question, half in ecstacy at finally seeing her in person. “Yes,” she smiled, “I’m Angela. Nice to finally meet you Mike.” Mike just stood there in awe while looking at her. She was absolutely radiant in the red evening gown she had chosen to wear for the night. He caught her eyes and was entranced by the beauty and joy he saw within them. He smiled at her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare, but-- wow.” It was all he could say. “See?” She asked. “I told you that you were sweet, even if you don’t like to admit it!” She laughed as she said it, and it was contagious. They shared thier first laugh together, and it was one Mike would never forget. Mike reached his hand out to her while they were still laughing together. “Shall we go have dinner?” Angela smile and let him take her arm within his as he led her to his car. While opening the door for her, he made sure to watch her face. When she saw the dozen roses laying on the seat waiting for her her smile grew even bigger and she looked at him with a tenderness that made his knees weak.


Mike had made reservations at an italian restaurant in the theatre district. When they got there he pratically jumped out of the car in order to open her door for her before she had a chance. As she got out of the car her hand brushed against his and it felt like someone had electrified him. This woman was amazing! As they were seated at thier table she smiled while looking around her. “I can see why you asked me to dress nicely, this place is incredible!.” He looked back at her and smiled with a bit of mischiveous grin mixed in. “What?” She asked. “Nothing. I’m just glad to be here with you.” They ate thier dinner, and enjoyed the excellent wine that the wine steward had recommended. After thier plates had been cleared and thier after dinner drinks delivered, they continued to just talk and talk. “Amazing,” thought Mike, “I’ve been talking with her so much over the computer and phone, yet we still have so much more to talk about.” “Would you excuse me Mike?” “Of course,” he replied. As he watched her head towards the rest room he motioned for the restaurants one violin player to his table. The violinist nodded in understanding. When Angela returned the violinist made his way over to thier table and began to play a serende which they listened too while looking into each other’s eyes. After the song had ended they rose and made thier way towards the exit. Once outside, he offered his arm to her. As she took it he turned towards her to smile, but instead his passion took over and he leaned in to kiss her. At first she was slightly surprised, but she already felt so close to him despite the fact that up until 3 hours ago they had never met face to face. As thier lips came together, they opened, and his tongue found it’s way into her mouth, as hers did into his. She knew he had a tongue ring of course, but it felt very strange to her. As thier passionate kiss continued though, she realized that this was unlike any kiss she had ever felt. As thier kiss broke he asked her if she’d like to take a walk, which sounded wonderful to her. Hand in hand they walked up the street. While they were both a little nervous, the kiss had broken a lot of the awkwardness and they continued to talk and laugh together as they walked. Suddenly Mike stopped walking and announced with a grin, “We’re here.” Angela looked and saw they were at a theatre, and on the marquee “Now Playing: The Nutcracker Ballet” was written. He led her inside and pulled two tickets out of his jacket pocket. Mike held her hand as he led her to thier seats. As they sat down, niether of them attempted to remove thier hand from the other’s. While Mike had never been a big fan of ballet, watching Angela as she enjoyed it made him forget where he was. For all he knew he could have been sitting at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Everything except for her was just a blur in his periphary vision. All too soon, the ballet ended, and they made thier way out of the theatre, never letting go of each other’s hand. When they got outside she began to shiver slightly at the cold night air. Mike removed his jacket and draped it over her shoulders. She looked up at him and asked “But what about you, aren’t you cold?” “Don’t worry about me Angela, I’m from Maine remember?” he joked. He put his arm around her shoulders and they walked back to his car. On the way back to her house they held hands as he drove. They didn’t speak, but it was a comforable silence. All Mike could think was “How did this night go so fast? I can’t believe it’s almost over.” If he only knew.


When they arrived back at her house, Mike walked her to the door. Standing there outside her house the second kiss happened. This time there was no nervousness, no awkwardness. It was as natural as the stars above them. As the kiss broke she pulled her keys from her purse and started to unlock the door. “Would you like to come in?” she asked. Mike just smiled and pushed the door open. They sat on the couch together for a few minutes talking. Then Mike remembered something from on of thier previous conversations. “Would you like me to show you how to build that fire now?” he asked. She smiled, “I think that’s a wonderful idea. I think I have some matches in my bedroom, will you wait just a minute?” “Sure thing,” he answered, “I’m in no hurry.” As she walked down the hall to her bedroom she called out “I’ll be right back, make yourself comfortable.” Mike didn’t want to seem to forward, but then again, he didn’t want to see too reserved either. He removed his tie and cumberbund, then with a second though also unbuttoned the top two buttons of his dress shirt. When Angela returned she was wearing a robe instead of her dress. “I hope you don’t mind, but the straps on that dress were starting to bother me.” As they crouched down together in front of the fireplace Mike tried to remember how to build a fire. The only problem was at the moment would have had problems even trying to remember how to tie his shoes.

Finally though, after some clumsy stacking of the wood and a few failed attempts, the fire began to grow. Angela laughed at him and teased, “I was beginning to think you had lied to me about knowing how to build one!” They shared another laugh. “Why don’t we sit here on the floor so we can enjoy the warmth of the fire too?” she suggested. They sat thier on the floor together for an hour just talking. Mike has his arm around her while she rested her head on his shoulder. They talked about thier past, thier present, and thier dreams of the future. As the fire started to die down the room grew darker, and thier talking grew softer. When the fire was down to just glowing embers Mike looked down at Angela and saw her looking up at him. He tilted his head down and kissed her again. The kiss was perfect. It continued for longer then any kiss Mike had ever experienced. Each time that it seemed like it was about to come to an end, they both renewed the passion they were putting into the kiss. Thier tongues wrestled in each others mouthes. Exploring, probing, twisting around each other, as thier hands began to explore each other’s backs and legs. Angela began to lean back, and as she did so Mike leaned forward to stay with her. Soon they were laying on the floor together. As the perfect kiss continued Angela began to rub Mike’s arm. Meanwhile his hand slipped lower down her back, and was soon massaging her ass through her robe. As he pulled her closer to him, she could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against the center of her own personal fire.He reached his hand in between them and began to untie to belt of her robe. “Let’s go into my bedroom,” she whispered. Mike could only nod in agreement. He got up and reached his hand down to her to help her up. As she stood her robe fell open and in the dieing glow of the fireplace he could see she was wearing matching red lace panties and bra. She took his hand and this time she led as they walked to her bedroom. “Do you still have those matches?” she asked. Mike nodded as he reached into his pocket to pass them to her in the dark. She lit the match and as the sudden blaze of light filled the room he saw the lust in her eyes and felt his cock twitch in his pants. He kicked off his shoes as she began to light a bank of candles on her dresser. After lighting the candles she walked over in front of him and made a show of holding the match up and puckering up her lips, then blowing the match out. He embraced her and as they began to kiss again he moved his hands up to her shoulders and began to push her robe off. He felt her tugging at his shirt, pulling it out of his pants and she began to finish the job of unbuttoning his shirt When it was unbuttoned she did to him what he had done to her, and pushed the shirt off his shoulders. As the shirt hit the floor he pulled her to him and felt the warmth of her bare stomache against his.

He began to kiss gently on her neck as he reached behind her to release the clasp that was holding her bra on. As he undid the bra he pulled away from her just enough to slip the bra completely off. Her breasts, lit by the soft glow of the candles, were like a work of art. Perfection was not a strong enough word to describe them. He pulled her tight against him once again, feeling her breasts push up against his chest. She began to kiss and lick the base of his neck as he slipped his hand under the band of her panties and began to gently rub and squeeze her firm round ass. Mike put his hands her hips and began to pull the panties down. As he did so his thumbs brushed over her mound and he could feel the heat and wetness coming from it. As Angela’s panties began to slip off she stepped out of them and reached for the waistband of Mike’s pants. She unbuttoned the pants and as they slid down, he used his feet to pull his socks off and stepped out of the pants. Her hand rubbed against his cock from the outside of his boxers and he sighed in pleasure.She pulled his boxers down and as he stepped out of them, he felt her soft delicate hand wrap itself around his cock. Holding his penis in her hand, she led Mike over next to the bed. As she let go of him he quickly bent down and pickher her up in his arms. He kissed her as he bent over and placed her on the bed, then layed down next to her. Again she grabbed onto his cock with her hand, this time though instead of just holding it she began to move her hand in a cicular fasion around it, allowing her out stretched fingers to brush up against his balls. She smiled at him then began to slide down towards the foot of the bed. Mike thought he knew what was coming and laid back. He felt her let go of his cock, then he felt the bed move a bit as she sat up on her knees and turned around. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his penis and bent over. He felt her tongue slide gently along the head of his cock, and then along the shaft. Angela opened her mouth wide and began to slide his cock into it. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her lips moving down over his penis. When she had him all the way inside her, she began to bob her head up and down on his cock, letting her tongue dance around the shaft as she did so. Mike reached out for her legs and managed to tug on the one closest to him. She understoond. She removed her mouth from his cock long enough for him to slide over so he was laying across the bed diagonally. She lifted her leg and swung it over his head, then slowly settled down onto his face. Her pussy smelled like it was straight out of heaven and Mike wasted no time and began to lick the lips of her pussy. As she began to slide his cock back into her mouth, Mike placed his tongue on her clitoris and started lick at it and flick it gently. She increased her tempo on his dick, as she did so he began to stick his tongue insider her. As his tongue entered her, the ball on the bottom of his tongue ring began to rub against her clit. She stopped her movements on his cock as he placed his arms around her hips, pulling her closer to him, driving his tongue deeper into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.