Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 5

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Mandy awoke before her husband Bill and ran her hand over herself. She could feel the crusty patches of dried sperm from her sex last night. Good God, she thought, there was loads.

She lay there and remembered everything that had happened in such a very short space of time. Last week she was a respectable housewife and mother, but now she was being forced into being an incest loving slut. She cringed inside and thought about those words. She repeated them in her head “incest loving slut” and found her fingers move to her pussy and start to stroke it.

First she slipped one finger inside and remembered how tight Katie’s pussy was when she slipped that very same finger into her daughters pussy. Then she put two in and thought how she must have felt to her son when he fingered her while she sucked his cock, then she moved her finger to her clit and relived her bareback fuck with her husband. She quietly brought herself to orgasm as she remembered how turned on her husband was when she got him to imagine she was their daughter Katie.

Mandy was puzzled to why all this was turning her on so much, but couldn’t come up with a reason.

Bill was sleeping soundly when her phone pinged quietly, indicating she had an email. Mandy, pulled her fingers out of her pussy, slid out of bed and went into the ensuite to read the email:

Good morning Mandy,

We trust you enjoyed yourself last night. You certainly looked like you did, but right now you have work to do. Take a shower and wrap yourself in only a towel. Go to your sons bedroom and reassure him that all is okay after last nights fun as he will be apprehensive. Make sure he knows he has to keep your fun a secret from everybody, including his sister and especially his father and that if he does, you’ll look after him in ways he can only dream about.

Tell him what you did together last night turned you on more than you have ever been turned on before. Let your towel slip away, so you are stood naked in front of him. Pull his duvet back and expose his erection, he’s sure to have one. Then go down on him and suck his cock until he shoots his cum in your mouth once more, swallow it and then kiss him on the forehead before telling him to go back to sleep.

Then go and wake your husband up, tell him it’s time to get up. Ask him if he enjoyed pretending to have sex with his daughter last night and encourage him to tell you which bit he liked the most. Do not have sex with him. Instead tell him to go and shower before waking Katie up.

While he is in the shower, get the red and the blue butt plugs from their hiding place and another round of tablets for your family.

Treat them to a cooked breakfast seeing as it is Sunday; your husbands and sons viagra should be crushed and mixed into their food and your daughters drug mixed into hers.

We’ll be back in touch later. Have fun

KR Mr & Mrs C.

Mandy showered, but was nervous about going into her sons bedroom this morning. What if he hated her? What if he didn’t want these things to happen? What if he blabbed? Oh well, there was only one way to find out. She finished showering, dried herself, wrapped a large white fluffy towel around herself and tiptoed to her sons bedroom.

Daniel was sleeping, but woke as she crept in and closed the door behind her. He looked up and said “Mum?”

“Yes Son, it’s only me. I can’t stop thinking about what we did last night and I wanted to make sure you are okay” and with that let her towel drop to the floor.

She stood there naked, her breasts heaving as she breathed in and out nervously.

Daniels eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light as he stared at his mother with wide eyes. His cock instantly growing hard under his duvet.

“Son, what we did was wrong in so many ways, but I have to tell you, it turned me on more than I have ever been turned on before. Please please, keep what we did quiet. Don’t tell anyone. Not even your sister and definitely not your dad, they simply wouldn’t understand. Son, I want to suck your cock again and so much more. If you promise not to breath a word to anyone, I will look after you in ways you can only dream about”

With that Mandy, bent forward and pulled Daniels duvet back to expose his young hard cock.

“Well son, do we have a deal?” Mandy said as she crawled on the bed positioning herself between his legs and looked up at him.

Daniel nodded and Mandy pushed her mouth over her sons cock. She sucked him deep and she heard him groan in pleasure. Mandy felt his hardness in her mouth and licked around his shaft. Her lips slid up and down his length, the pressure and speed building. She felt him tense and knew he was close. One final deep plunge and Mandy felt her son’s cock start to pulsate, then immediately, the pulse was followed by hot cum hitting the back of her throat. Mandy savoured the feeling knowing she’d given her son one of the best blow jobs anyone was ever likely to give him.

Mandy swallowed every drop of her sons sperm before withdrawing from him and sitting up. She reached for his hands and placed them on her tits. “Son, we have a special relationship now, just enjoy me and I’ll enjoy you”

Daniel felt his mothers tits and nodded. He looked a little scared, but enjoyed the feel of her.

Mandy kissed him on the forehead and said “Honey, rest now and I’ll get you some breakfast in about an hour”

Daniel smiled and felt his cock, which Mandy saw and said “Oi mister, he needs to rest too, till later”. With that she left quietly to wake her husband. The taste of her sons morning cum fresh in her mouth.


“Hey sleepy, time to wake up” Mandy said to her husband.

Bill stretched, rubbed his cock, which was hard and reached for Mandy, obviously looking for a morning fuck.

“Ah ah, not today honey bunch, besides didn’t you have enough last night when you fucked me pretending I was Katie? Mandy said with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“Oh my goodness, wow yes, that was hot. Where did that one come from? “ Bill said

Mandy replied playfully “I don’t know, it just seemed fun, besides, I’ve seen the way you check her out. You’re always looking at her legs and her cute sexy ass”

Bill pretended to look shocked and said “I do no such thing, that’s my daughter you’re accusing me of perving over”

Mandy pushed “I know, and you want to fuck her don’t you? It’s ok you know? Lots of men fantasise about their daughters and she is developing a very sexy figure. I know it’s wrong, but I get turned on knowing you think our Katie is hot. Come on, admit it, if you could fuck her, without any come backs, or anyone knowing, you would love to, wouldn’t you?

Bill sighed in resignation, she knew him better than he thought. He looked at his wife and diplomatically said “She reminds me so much of you Sweetheart and you know I think you are the sexiest woman in the world, so I guess I would”

“You would what?” Mandy teased

“Fuck her, I’d love to fuck Katie, our daughter. There are you happy now you’ve dragged that out of me? “ Bill said laughingly, trying to lighten the interrogation.

“Mmmmmm, yes Bill, I just wanted to hear you say it, now come on you pervert and get your sexy ass in that shower while I go and prepare breakfast, oh and when you’re done, can you wake Katie up for me please? you know how she hates getting up immediately before she eats” and with that Mandy grabbed her short dressing gown, put it on and opened the curtains putting an end to any chance of a Sunday morning sex session.

Disappointingly Bill did as he was told and went to the bathroom. As soon as Mandy knew he was in the shower she went to the wardrobe and lifted her case out on to the bed. She really wasn’t comfortable with this bit of the arrangement, but knew she had no choice. She got the drugs first and decided to get a few days worth out so she wouldn’t have to keep getting the case out. Then she looked at the three butt plugs. The red one was what she’d been wearing and wasn’t too big at all, well not after a while anyway, but the blue one seemed quite a bit bigger. She shook her head at the black one, there was no way she could ever see that one going in her ass. They were all designed with a fancy disc base that was about an inch and a half in diameter, meaning it could be kept in an ass for long periods and not restrict the wearer from being able to walk around. Mandy took the red and blue one out and discreetly hid them in her bedside cabinet until she knew which one she was to insert.

The bag was packed away again and Mandy went downstairs to prepare another drug induced meal for her family, at least this time it was without a strangers cum mixed in.

Bill let the warm water run over his body. God, what was wrong with him, he thought, his erection was so hard. It was like he was when he was younger. He thought about his wife and how she’d got him to pretend he was fucking his daughter, which was a turn on by itself, but for her to do it after he had cum in Katie’s mouth, albeit by accident, it was incredible. He thought about pleasuring himself in the shower seeing as Mandy refused him sex this morning, but decided against it, as the mood she seemed in they’d probably end up fucking tonight and having cum twice yesterday, he thought he’d save his energy.

Bill got out of the shower, dried himself, but his cock was still hard. He thought it probably wasn’t a good idea to just wrap the towel around himself to go and wake Katie, for fear of it slipping down and end up exposing himself to his daughter. As much as that thought turned him on, it’s not what a dad should be doing, especially on a Sunday he chuckled to himself. Instead, he reached for his pj shorts again and did his trick of tying his erection to his stomach with the trouser cord, then he slipped a tee shirt on to at least look respectable.

One quick check in the mirror and a spray of aftershave and he went to wake his daughter. He knocked lightly and walked in. Mandy was sound asleep and hadn’t heard him. She was sleeping on her front, still in the nightie she wore last night, this time without her thong though. He knew this as it was next to her, caught around the little figure on her left hand.

Bill admired her smooth ass and her long legs, which were slightly apart. He looked up to the ceiling slowly and prayed for strength after catching sight of her perfectly shaped pussy. Memories from last night came back to him and Bill’s cock throbbed. One more look wouldn’t hurt, surely.

Bill did look and spoke before his will power was totally lost “Katie Honey, it’s time to wake. Your mum is cooking us some breakfast”

Katie stretched her legs and rolled over, her nightie remained up until she quickly realised and adjusted, not before her father had caught another eyeful of her smooth pussy though.

“Oh hi daddy, okay, I’ll be up in a minute, I just need to come around a bit first, I think I slept like a log”

Katie didn’t say anything else and her dad left to get dressed, but her dreams had been so vivid last night. She recalled feeling her dad waking her and pushing his cock in her mouth, then she tasted his cum. It really was a vivid and wondered if spunk really did taste as she remembered it in her dream. She then remembered what happened between her and her mother. She put her hand up to her mouth in shock as she recalled taking her mothers hand and pulling it towards her pussy, her mother slipping her finger into her pussy bringing her to orgasm. Good god, what was she thinking leading her mother to do that to her?

Katie caught a whiff of her own pussy juice on her fingers and saw her thong on the bed. She cringed as she thought of her daddy waking her up this morning, he would have seen her pussy when he woke her for sure.

Katie’s heart beat faster than it ever had and wondered how the hell she’d be able to look either of them in the eye over breakfast. This didn’t stop her touching her pussy though and was surprised at how wet she’d become with these thoughts.

Twenty minutes later the family got a call from Mandy announcing breakfast was being served.

As they came downstairs and sat to the breakfast table with each other, they were all quite quiet, each having mixed thoughts going through their heads.

Bill was looking at Katie and thinking how he’d touched her bare skin with his cock and ended up cumming in her mouth while she slept. He felt guilty, but excited, especially as he’d seen her pussy too this morning.

Katie was looking at her mother, remembering encouraging her mother to finger her pussy and her mother giving her a sexy nightie and thong to wear. Then she thought of the dream she’d had where her father had cum in her mouth and inadvertently flashing her pussy at him this morning. That very pussy that was now extremely moist with these thoughts.

Daniel was feeling like a dog with two dicks. After all, how many teenagers could say they’d had their mother give them oral sex twice in the last twelve hours. A guilty secret, but one he intended to keep for fear of the fun coming to an end.

And Mandy, well, she had so much going through her head constantly. She was juggling thoughts while trying to keep Mr & Mrs C happy so as not frame them for something that her and her husband were not party to. Right now though, she was feeding her family with another drug induced meal, which would give her son and her husband uncontrollable erections at any hint of a sexual situation. It would drive them crazy, make them think the things they were seeing and experiencing was turning them on so much and as any woman knows, a man is driven to act when his cock is hard. Then, of course there was the abuse of her daughter. At least Katie wasn’t aware of the things she was doing, or at least Mandy tried to reassure herself this was the case.

Breakfast was a success and not a scrap of food was left. The family left and all went their separate ways. Daniel and Katie went into the lounge and Bill went out to potter in the garden. Mandy took the opportunity to check her email and as she’d predicted, there was one from Mr & Mrs C:

Hello Mandy,

Thank you for adding the drugs to your families breakfast. We think you will only need to add them to their meals for a few more days.

Your husbands and sons erections are relentless thanks to the viagra you are giving them. It’s not that either of them need it to get hard, we just like the fact that they cannot control when an erection happens and it’s making them believe the things they are doing are turning them on beyond their control. Therefore you and Katie will dress in short skirts and tight tops with no bras all day. Tease them all day, especially during the church service and then later when night falls.

You have a choice on the butt plug you insert today. You can simply use the red one as normal, but then you’ll have to insert the bigger blue one in to Katie’s ass, or you can opt for the blue one and insert the red one in Katie’s ass, it’s your choice! With the drugs she’s just had, she won’t care either way.

Enjoy your day, have fun with your son and tease Bill, but no matter how much Bill wants sex with you, he must not cum. If you manage this he will be rewarded tonight and you can tell him as much.

Above all, remember the more you please us, the safer you and your families sordid secrets are.

KR Mr & Mrs C

Mandy knew she was in deep. She knew that if the family were going to stay as one, she had no choice but to go along with the blackmail and unnatural acts she was being forced to carry out and plan for. She had resigned herself to complying with Mr & Mrs C’s requests and made a decision right then and there that she might as well just accept her fete, wherever it led. She thought of how turned on she’d been doing the things she’d already done. Yes, it was wrong, but it was exciting, so if this was it and Mr & Mrs C want pleasing, then that is what she’ll make sure happens and seeing as this is the case, she might as well get as much pleasure from this surreal situation as she can.

Mandy went up to her bedroom and looked at her new clothes and chose a short skirt and a tight top. The top was very thin, quite baggy and cut away at the sides, so depending how she bent, you could see the sides of her tits, or plenty of cleavage. On top of this, her nipples could be clearly seen when they were in their erect state, which seemed all the time at the moment.

Clothes chosen, it was time to think about the butt plug. She dabbed some KY jelly on her middle finger and rubbed it over her anus. Her finger slipped in easily which showed her that her anus had become relaxed through having the butt plug inserted most of the time. This made her mind up, she’d go for the larger blue one and Katie can have the red one that Mandy had been using. She felt sure this is what Mr & Mrs C would have expected.

Mandy decided to go without underwear at all and lubed her ass up a little more. She gripped the blue butt plug firmly and worked it into her ass. On the third attempt she felt the largest point of the plug stretch her ass muscle wider than she could ever imagine it going and the plug was inserted. Mandy was panting hard, but she’d done it and now it was in she was getting used to the feeling. It actually made her feel like this was her branding. It was a humiliating reminder that she was being made into a slut. She didn’t worry about her son, or daughter seeing it, but how the hell would she explain it to Bill if he saw it stuck in there?

She heard someone coming upstairs and was pretty confident it was the more delicate footsteps of Katie, she listened intently and then heard what she knew was Katie’s bedroom door open and close again. Mandy gave her a few minutes and decided to go and see if the drugs had kicked in as quickly as they did after yesterday’s meal.

Mandy didn’t bother knocking, she just went in to Katie’s room and said “Hi Honey, how are you feeling?”

“Oh hi mum, I’m okay, but I wanted to have a chat to you about yesterday. I know we perhaps did something that we shouldn’t have done, but we did do it didn’t we? Only I’m a little bit confused to what’s real and what’s not at the moment”

Mandy looked at her daughter and felt a little bit sorry for her, but knew this is how if had to be and said “We did have some fun Honey and it was amazing and the way I see it is that so long as we keep it to ourselves there’s no harm done. What else do you think isn’t real or not?

Katie looked a little sheepish, but replied with a bit of a giggle “I had a dream that daddy put his cock in my mouth and actually came in my mouth. When I woke up, I could taste something in my mouth that I’m sure is what the girls have described as what a mans cum tastes like after they’ve given them a blow job”

This got Mandy thinking and wondered if Bill had stumbled on their daughters drugged state.

“Dreams can feel so very real honey, but I’m sure your daddy wouldn’t have done that” Mandy said and went to give her a hug. The hug started out as a hug, but then there was a peck on the lips, then another and then the kisses turned into a passionate French kiss, their hands roamed over each other’s bodies and they felt each other’s braless tits.

Mandy broke the kiss after a minute or so and said to her daughter “Katie, I so enjoyed what we did yesterday, can I touch your pussy again?

“Oh mum, I’d love you too”

Mandy pushed her daughter to the bed and spread her legs, she bent between them and with her face a few inches away from the gusset, smelled her musky aroma, She hooked her fingers into the thong waistband and eased them down her legs exposing her smooth hairless pussy.

Katie let out a moan of ecstasy when she felt her mothers tongue run along her slit and into her cunt. Mandy made sure that she produced as much saliva as possible and rubbed it all over her daughters pussy and ass hole. Once Katie’s ass was sodden, Mandy pushed a finger inside. Katie was loving the sensations of her pussy being licked and her anus being played with and fingered.

This went on for a few minutes and Mandy kept working first one finger and then two in and out off her daughters sexy tight ass. She sensed Katie was nearing orgasm and once there, would be putty in her hands. She reached around to where she had positioned the lubed up red butt plug, grabbed it firmly and just as Katie started to buck around violently, indicating she was having a silent open mouth orgasm, pushed the butt plug with minimal resistance into her daughters tight virgin asshole.

Katie had a sharp intake of breath and looking at her mother before asking “Mummy, what did you just do and why does my bum feel on fire? It feels strange like there’s something in it”.

Mandy smiled at her while she stroked her daughters head and said “Katie darling, you and I have jobs to do. We are being looked after by someone who wants us to please them in ways which you won’t understand, but it’s ok because if we do what they want they’ll continue to look after us. We are their sluts and as such, we must wear what’s called a butt plug. I’ll show you mine in a tick, then I’ll get your hand mirror and so you can see yours”

Mandy saw the confused look on her daughters face, but because of the drugs Katie had unknowingly taken, she accepted everything her mother said as a perfectly normal happening.

Mandy stood, turned away from her daughter and bent forward pulling her arse cheeks apart so that Katie could see the base of the blue butt plug Mandy had inserted earlier.

The bases of the butt plugs were chequered in differing shades of the butt plug colour, so looked quite fancy.

“Oh mummy, it’s like a piece of jewellery, it looks so pretty. Is that what I’ve got in me now?”

Mandy said “Yes honey, but yours is a pretty red one and smaller, come on let’s see yours”

Mandy thought it best to get her daughter to see the pretty bases before learning what the inserted bit of the plugs look like. They manoeuvred themselves so that Katie could see the red plug in her own ass.

“Oh wow! I love it mummy. How does it stay in? “ Katie asked

Mandy answered “it’s shape holds it in place as its slightly larger on the inside, I’ll show you”

With that, Mandy eased the plug out of her daughters ass and immediately Katie felt empty. She showed it to her daughter and waited for a gasp, or indeed any adverse reaction, but Katie simply said “it’s not as pretty on the inside is it? I prefer the base, we’d better put it back where it belongs hadn’t we mummy?”

Mandy was shocked, even though she knew it was down to the drugs. She thought back to the photos of herself being fucked. No wonder she simply went along with things if she was anything like her daughter is now.

Mandy nodded to her daughter and pushed it back into her tight ass. Katie bit her lip gently as it stretched her asshole before slipping into position.

Katie asked “Do we keep them in all the time?”

Mandy Replied “No dear, just while you are awake, or if the people looking after us tell us otherwise”

“Who are these people mummy?”

Mandy had expected this and simply relied on the drugs to make her daughter except whatever she said “They are our friends honey and their names are Mr & Mrs C, but hey, look at the time, we need to get you dressed for church”

Mandy looked in her daughters wardrobe, chose a white short A line skirt and a simple boob tube for Katie to wear. She thought that would put enough flesh on show to please Mr & Mrs C.

“Here you are honey, no need for underwear today, it’s too warm for it. Mmmmmm we are gonna look so sexy, your dad and brother won’t be able to keep their eyes off us. I think we should tease them don’t you?” Mandy giggled

“Mummy, you are so naughty, but it would be funny”

Mandy and Katie hugged and gave each other a kiss on the lips before Mandy left her daughter alone to get dressed.

She went downstairs and into the lounge where her son and husband were busy discussing football. Well, they were until Mandy walked in and started tidying round as if there was nothing thing out of the ordinary. She ignored them, knowing they were both able to see the sides of her breasts as she reached for the television remote on the arm of one of the sofa’s.

Mandy walked to the TV and bent over, showing her sexy ass and plenty of legs to them both. They were mesmerised and both their cocks stiffened in their shorts. They started to shift around in their seats desperately trying to conceal their hard cocks from each other and of course Mandy, should she look round.

She said casually “Katie and myself have been discussing clothes and we both think it’s too warm to wear much today, so I suggest you two just wear Tee shirts and shorts today. Does that sound like a plan?”

Father and son, still shocked at what Mandy was wearing, nodded simultaneously.

“Come on then boys, shake a leg. I need to clean this place up before we set off for church” Mandy said.

Daniels cock was straining with what he’d seen and with what his mother had said about resting his cock till later. It was the word ‘later’ that kept him from going upstairs and wanking furiously right then and there until he was spent. He waited till is fathers eyes were firmly planted on his mothers ass before he made a bolt for upstairs so no one would see his erection.

Once Daniel had gone, Bill went over to his wife, slipped his arms around her and whispered “Oh my God honey, you look so sexy, you’ve got my cock so hard and I desperately want to fuck you deep”

Mandy pushed her ass back against her husbands hard cock and said “Mmmmmmm, I can tell mister, but who do you want to fuck more, me or your sexy daughter?

Bill was in a quandary but replied “You of course honey, every time”

To which Mandy simply said as she ground into him “We’ll see honey, remember I know how much you want to fuck Katie. Anyway, you need to stop groping me for now and you and that hard cock of yours need to go and get ready for church. Save yourself honey, and tonight, I promise you something very special”

“Oooooo, promises promises, okay sexy, I’ll hold you to that, but dressed like that, don’t expect me to not cop a feel of your body at every opportunity” Bill said with a cheeky smile.

“Go and get ready you horny man, we have to be going in about thirty minutes” Mandy said slipping out of her husbands grasp.

As Bill disappeared into the main bedroom to get changed, Mandy quietly slipped into Daniels room. Her timing was excellent as her son was just about to get dressed and was naked. His cock sticking out in front of him. Mandy put her finger to her lips to to keep Daniel quiet. She reached behind herself and pulled her butt plug out. She placed it on the side and walked up to Daniel, bent down and sucked his cock. She made it as wet as she could. Stood again, turned around so her back was to him. She lifted her skirt and bent forward whispering “Put your cock in my ass Daniel, I want you to cum inside me, fill my ass with your cum son”

Daniel couldn’t believe his mother was saying such things, but her ass looked so inviting. It wasn’t tight looking like he expected, it appeared to be gaping. He gripped his cock and lined it up with his mothers ass hole. He pushed forward and felt his cock slip into something for the first time ever.

He started to fuck his mothers ass, he slid his hard cock in and out. He could feel her gripping him with her ass. It felt amazing. Mandy pushed back to meet her sons thrust and they built up a nice rocking motion. He gripped her hips and his thrusts got shorter and quicker. She met every single one until he suddenly stopped and she wondered why, but a split second later she knew why, when she felt his cock throb and pump her full of cum.

They stayed motionless for a short while. The whole experience had taken about ten minutes. Mandy eased herself of her sons cock, reached for her butt plug and trapped her sons cum inside her. She knelt down and sucked his cock clean, once again tasting her sons cum.

“You okay?” She asked Daniel.

He nodded and said “oh yeah, I’m good. That was amazing mum”

“It certainly was son, now hurry up and get ready” she said with a warm smile and left him to get ready.

Mandy popped her head around her daughters bedroom door, which was open. She looked so hot and she knew her husband was going to be thinking the same.

“Oh wow, look at you honey, you look so sexy” Mandy said as she went over to her daughter. She slipped her hand under her daughters skirt and between her legs. She was checking she’d remembered not to put knickers on and also that the plug was in place. Both were as they should be. She stroked her daughters smooth pussy, slipping a finger inside. She was already wet and wondered if her daughter had been playing with herself. She made sure her finger was covered in her daughters pussy juice, pulled it out, lifted it to her daughters lips and smeared them with it.

Her daughter smiled and asked “Why did you do that mummy?”

Mandy smiled and said, “Shhhhhh, just go and give your dad a hug and a kiss on the lips, let him taste your pussy juice”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.