Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 3

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Mandy and Gail were almost ready for their shopping trip, but of course Mandy had to hide the package of drugs that she’d been told would be on her doorstep. Sure enough they were there and she decided to hide them in her special case where she kept the sex toys. Hopefully she’d be back to examine them in time before the family got home; she thought this was really not part of the plan. It was one thing doing a bit of flashing, doing disgusting things with her families possessions, or playing with sex toys in their beds, but to actually involve her children in these grotesque people’s fantasies was something else. She wouldn’t do it. She’d rather face the music and expose herself as an innocent person, who’d only gone along with things to protect herself from what she thought was something she must have been in agreement with, but now knew she had been drugged. Surely her husband would understand and the blackmailers investigated before they could do other innocent people harm.

Mandy, put the drugs into her hiding place and made the decision she’d speak to Gail while they were out shopping.

Mandy had so many questions and she thought Gail may have some answers to them. She thought that surely Gail must want an end to this situation too, after all the poor woman had been forced into having sex with her son. She might just need some reassurance that Mandy would help her. Yes, together they could piece together all of Mr & Mrs C’s wrong doings and go to the police.

All these brave thoughts kept Mandy going, but she needed to get Gail out of the house so she could confront her. This realisation, the way she was dressed in Katie’s clothes and walking around with a butt plug in her ass made her so angry. Why the fuck had she gone along with this and mores to the point, why the fuck was she still going along with this?

Even though Mandy had made her decision, she knew that now wasn’t the time to act, she knew she’d have to stay calm and pretend all was cool and that she was still going to conform with the blackmailers demands until the time was right of course and she was convinced that’d be while they were out.

Mandy went downstairs and half smiled at Gail, who looked equally ridiculous dressed in her daughters teenaged clothes.

The girls left the house together and walked to the bus stop. How humiliating was this, two mature woman, dressed as teenagers stood waiting for a bus. She could feel the stares from people as they drove passed, the men looking with lustful thoughts at two woman showing plenty of flesh in their short skirts and cropped tops. Mandy felt so stupid. It was obvious neither of them were wearing bras as both of the woman’s nipples were stood to attention. A least they were allowed to wear knickers, especially with them having butt plugs stuck in their asses.

The men’s stares were bad enough, but the looks of disgust from the woman were more cutting. Gail seemed oblivious to the stares impact though and returned each stare defiantly. Mandy again felt sorry for Gail, her life was not her own, she had become a toy for Mr & Mrs C, a toy that they could play with, humiliate and control in any perverted way they desired and they knew she’d do their bidding, no matter what it entailed. Not for much longer if Mandy had her way.

Mandy was just about to say something when an elderly man and a young girl came up to them. The young girl would be about ten years old and was holding the mans hand. She was crying and looked very upset.

The man explained that his daughter was very upset because their dog had run off and they couldn’t find it. He asked if they’d seen a little black dog, but they hadn’t.

The mans phone rang then and he looked flustered as he tried to find it. He asked Mandy if she’d kindly hold the little girls hand while he took the call. Mandy instinctively bent down to the girl, she wiped her eyes and stroked her hair out of the girls wet eyes. She told her she was sure her doggie would be found safe and sound and everything would be okay. The girl smiled at her weakly, put her arms around Mandy and gave her a hug.

Mandy looked around for Gail, but she’d moved away from them all, which Mandy put down to her simply not wanting to get involved. The man smiled down at the little girl and told her that her dog had been found, he held his hand out to her and Mandy passed her back to the man. The girl took his hand and looked back at Mandy and weakly smiled at her, before walking off with the man.

Bless her, Mandy thought as they walked away, the girl though, kept looking back at Mandy and appeared to be still crying.

Mandy just put it all down to shock and turned to Gail using it as an opportunity to risk speaking.

“That poor girl, at least they’ve found her dog. She looked so upset too, bless her”

Gail replied “We aren’t allowed to talk remember?”

“Oh come on Gail, who is going to know, we are outside for goodness sake, it’s not like we are bugged out here is it? Not like my house and I am assuming your house too. Just look at us Gail. We are too grown woman, dressed in my daughters teenaged clothes, we are scared to talk to each other and we are made to carry out gross acts alone and on each other. We should club together and fight these blackmailers who call themselves Mr & Mrs C”

“We can’t, it’s too late for me and I now fear it’s too late for you too Mandy. Mr & Mrs C are just a front for a very powerful and ruthless group. They have the means to ruin not only our lives, but if we don’t conform, our families lives too, so please stop all thoughts of fighting them, especially if those thoughts include me”

Mandy didn’t expect such resistance and said. “How can you say that, they are making you have sex with your son, they are making you have sex with me. You are dressed ridiculously and you have to walk around with a plug up your ass and that’s just the things I know about”

“Mandy, please stop this talk, believe me, these people have me over a barrel and the way I see it is I have still got my son living with me and I am there to look after him. Of course what they make me do is so fucking wrong, but at least I still have a family life and we are still together. These people don’t just set you and I up, they are cleverer than that and you’ll learn that if you even suggest exposing them, they will act so fast that you and your husband will be in prison faster than you know it. Who’s going to look after your kids then?”

“They don’t have anything on me that could put me, or my husband in prison” Mandy replied

“Mandy, they’ve already begun to frame you and your husband in a way you wouldn’t believe, but it’s not my place to tell you now. You could stick pins in my eyes and I wouldn’t tell you, but I will tell you this, it’s better I fuck my son and still be around to be his mother, as opposed to me being in prison and leaving my son in their hands. Somehow and I really don’t know how for sure, they make money out of what they make us do. Maybe it’s some kind of Internet thing, where they sell the footage they have on us to sick people. Sick perverts who get a kick out of watching innocent people like us have sex with our families. Sick people who will pay to watch us humiliate ourselves for their pleasure. That is why I go along with it Mandy. In a nutshell I have sex with my son, or, if I’m not around, it’ll be others having sex with him, only not in as nice a way as I try to make it for him”

Mandy was shocked beyond belief. Her fight visibly drained out of her. If what Gail was telling her was true, then her life, as she’d known it was gone, she shook her head back to her situation and thought that all she’d done was have sex at a party she knew nothing about, take a few photos of herself and use her families bedrooms and toothbrushes. Hardly enough to send her to prison. Still, she could see how vehemently Gail had told her point blank that she would not entertain rocking the boat.

With that their bus arrived. The driver opened the doors and grinned at them as they walked onto his bus. “Hello girls, off to a fancy dress party are we? “ he said.

“Something like that” Gail said with a smile.

Mandy though was embarrassed and when they got to their seats said “How could you be so casual about what he said? we look stupid”

Gail leaned to Mandy and said “look, surely it’s better he thinks we are going to a fancy dress party than know we are being made to look like teenage sluts. If he knew that, he’d be having us suck his cock in the back of his bus at the next terminal”

Mandy actually laughed at that comment and said “Yeah and pigs might fly”

Gail cocked her head and said “Here’s some advice, sometimes Mandy, you’ll find yourself in a situation and you won’t know if you are being tested, or if it’s just someone chancing their luck and the punishments Mr & Mrs C come up with, if you’ve not done something they’ve set up, is worse than the situation you are faced with”.

“Do they test you a lot? “ Mandy asked

“Well, put it this way, it’s not often I leave the house and don’t end up giving someone oral sex, or getting fucked; how many of them are actually set up by Mr & Mrs C I don’t know, but they seem pleased with me and that’s what I set out each day to ensure I achieve” Gail said.

Mandy had realised that Gail was not going to stand by her side in the fight against the blackmailers, but she was adamant they had nothing on her, so she’d continue to think of a way to get out of this before she ended up like Gail.

The girls were quiet as the bus made its way into town. Sat alone, they didn’t get too many more stares and Mandy thought about what Gail had said, she thought about the package of drugs. The viagra, the relaxants, both obviously given to her to instigate the involvement of her family into this sordid mess. She needed to tell Mr & Mrs C that enough was enough, but in order for that to work, she’d have to come clean with Bill and hope he understood enough to forgive her.

Now that Mandy had a plan she was more relaxed. Let them spend money on her in town, she couldn’t see herself ever wearing the clothes they’d purchase today anyway, especially after she’d spoken to Bill and told Mr & Mrs C their game was over as far as she was concerned.

The bus pulled up at the town centre bus stop and as Mandy and Gail were getting off the bus the driver wolf whistled them and said “enjoy your party girls and feel free to catch my bus any day you want, so long as you are wearing those outfits”

Gail smiled and said, “you never know your luck big boy” and Mandy feeling more confident said with a smile “you wish mister”.

Once in the town centre Gail said “Mandy, I know you have your doubts about all this, but please please remember this is my life now and I beg you not to rock the boat in the shop we are going to, Mr & Mrs C know the manager of the shop and he will report back anything he thinks suspicious, he will help you try your clothes on and will probably want sex with us. Just go with the flow. We really do not have a choice.”

Mandy looked at her with her mouth open. She’d just dropped that one in for sure. The disturbing thing for Mandy was how accepting and casual Gail was about the shop manager wanting sex with them. She’d not even used his name.

They got to the shop and were greeted by the Manager. He was in his late fifties with greased slicked back, black hair, he was about 5ft 8” and looked like he enjoyed his food.

“Come in Ladies, I’ve been expecting you. You’re a little later than I thought, but nevertheless, I have used the time to choose some outfits for our new friend, so if you care to follow me to the changing rooms, we can get Mandy here kitted out with her new slut clothes”

Mandy felt sick once more, she really didn’t want this man anywhere near her. She’d heard Gail’s pleas of course, and she now understood why Gail was going along with the requests. It didn’t mean she had to though, but when it came to it, her courage failed her. Mandy told herself she’d be braver in her own home later and she’d just do what was expected of her this afternoon.

The changing room he referred to was more like a studio. There was a 4ft square platform about 6” high facing a leather sofa, there were several cameras on tripods and three silver flash umbrellas, but the most daunting of all the items in the room was, without a doubt, the double bed at the end of the room. The manager showed Mandy a rail of clothes for her to try on one by one. He then sat on the sofa and patted it for Gail to come and sit next to him.

He told her to try on everything and he would decide if it was slutty enough. If it was, she could have it, if it wasn’t it would go back into the shop.

Mandy looked at the first outfit. It was a pair of really hi-cut frayed jean shorts and a white stretchy boob tube. She wanted to say “How old do you think I am and what kind of figure do you think I have got? “ but she knew better than to say anything. Instead she just looked at the pair sat on the sofa and stripped her blouse off, reaching for the boob tube.

“Not so fast slut, take your time. I want to take a good look at you. Show me your tits. Cup them in your hands and push them out for me” the manager said sternly.

Mandy wanted to cry, but saw Gail pleading with her eyes for her to just do it, so she did as asked. She cupped her tits on the underside, lifting them and pushing them out as asked. She felt so cheap and dirty, but then couldn’t help saying “Oh no, you have got to be joking” as the manager unfastened his trousers, pulled his cock out and rubbed it to an erection.

“Shut the fuck up, loose the skirt, turn around, bend over and show me what colour butt plug you have fitted” the manager said viciously as he grabbed Gail’s head and pushed her mouth onto his cock. Gail knew what to do, she didn’t argue and once in position pushed her mouth as far down his cock as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.