Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 2

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Mandy woke up when her Husband Bills alarm went off for work. As soon as he got out of bed to use the bathroom, Mandy slipped her hand under her pillow to check that the butt plug, she’d put there last night was still there. She breathed a sigh of relief as it was. She quickly got out of bed and made it so that Bill wouldn’t think to get back in. She’d put the butt plug away once Bill and the children were out of the house.

Mandy glanced at her phone, while Bill was in the shower, to see if there was an email waiting for her. Sure enough there was, which she was a little surprised at with it only being 7.30am.

She listened for the water running and decided to open it. It read:

Good morning Mandy,

We hope you are feeling refreshed and ready for more fun today.

Just so you know, this will be the first of many instructions today, so please check your email regularly.

For now though, we want you to slip your dressing gown on without any underwear below it. Keep it fairly loose so there’s a chance of your pussy and tits being exposed as you wake your son up for school. We think it’s about time he saw something real, as opposed to the photos he’s seen in the magazines his father lets him read.

Then, as soon as your husband is out of the shower, we want you to ask him to go and wake your daughter up for school. We’ve noticed there’s already a good bond between them so, it shouldn’t be a problem for him. We just want to encourage that bond.

Finally for now, leave your dressing gown as loose as you dare, the more daring you are, the more lenient we’ll be with you today.

Back in touch later

KR
Mrs & Mrs C

Mandy was shocked once again and now even more convinced they were spying on her through cameras that they’d somehow managed to install. Something else bothered her and that was the comment about the magazines Bill let Daniel read. She knew nothing about them, but decided in the grand scheme of things it was the least of her troubles.

With Bill in the shower, it was a good time to loosen her dressing gown, go into Daniels bedroom and wake her son up. She tied it securely by the belt, but the sides were left quite apart and if she moved quickly, her trimmed pussy could be seen, or if she bent over, her tits were quite visible. She felt very exposed, but guessed this was what Mr & Mrs C wanted, the fucking perverts!

Mandy walked to her sons bedroom as she did each morning, but not dressed like this, her short dressing gown loose and revealing. She passed his bed and greeted him with a good morning as she lent across a chest of drawers to open the curtains.

If he was awake, he’d see his mothers pussy at eye level as she walked passed his bed. He was awake, he did see. Daniel blinked hard and couldn’t quite believe what he’d just seen. Then in a sweeping motion his mother bent down to kiss him on the forehead which revealed her tits to him as she bent.

Daniel had always been fascinated with his mothers tits and he missed the days when it was acceptable to be in the same bathroom as her while she showered.

It was all very quick as she told him to come on and get up and with that she straightened up, spun around, and left, revealing her pussy to her son once more as she did so.

Daniel couldn’t believe it. He’d already woken with a hard on, but now his cock was practically throbbing. Of course, as all teenagers at that age, his hand was never far from his cock and he gave it a few serious rubs before shooting his cum all over his belly.

As for Mandy, she couldn’t believe what she’d just done. She should be mortified, she was shaking for sure, but she also had that familiar tingle in her pussy. Unfortunately though, there was no time to do anything about it as she heard the shower turn off and knew she had to ask Bill to go and wake up Katie.

Bill stepped out of the shower looking so sexy with his towel wrapped around his waist, she spotted the bulge where his semi hard cock was and wanted to pounce on him, however she knew she had instructions and asked him to go and quickly wake Katie up while she used the loo.

Mandy dived in the ensuite quickly to avoid any protests and off Bill went to wake his daughter up dressed only in a towel.

Mandy was so horny and couldn’t understand why, perhaps it was the excitement, maybe it was the lack of control, she didn’t know, but whatever games Mr & Mrs C were playing, they were getting to her in a strange way.

Mandy showered and spent quite a bit of time lathering herself up and getting clean. She was tempted to play with herself, but thought she’d better not, just in case she was being spied on by a hidden camera.

When she came out of the shower the rest of her family were downstairs, so she checked her phone expecting an email to be waiting for her, but there wasn’t one. She actually felt disappointed as she felt she’d done a good job and wanted some praise.

On went the dressing gown again, tied a bit tighter than when she woke her son up. She couldn’t bring herself to be as revealing as instructed in front of the whole family though and walked downstairs. She did feel slightly vulnerable as she was naked under it, but tied like this no one could tell.

Bill and the children were sat at the table. Bill in his suit, ready for work and Katie and Daniel in their school uniforms. Katie’s skirt was far too short in Mandy’s opinion, but what could she say, all the other girls seemed to wear them like this and when she’d mentioned it to Bill, he’d told her to leave her alone and stop worrying, it’s how they wear them nowadays and seeing as she’s got the legs for it, then why not! Mandy knew he liked to see girls in their uniforms, but then again, she thought, what man didn’t? In fact, in the short space of time Mandy had been downstairs she’d caught him looking at Katie’s long legs several times as she crossed them. Mandy thought she could perhaps learn a little about flirting from her daughter.

No time like the present she thought, if her hubby is more interested in his daughter than her, then she’d have a little flirt with her son. She poured herself a coffee and climbed up on a high breakfast stool at the breakfast bar which was opposite her son. She made a meal of climbing up on the stool, which caused her dressing gown to slip open at the front giving her son a real eyeful of her pussy. She probably gave him more of a flash then she’d intended, but had to hide a smile when she saw that his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he so obviously saw her pussy. She kept her eyes on him as she lifted her gown to cover herself up, but in the process made sure he could actually see her slit as her legs were slightly apart.

Bill hadn’t noticed any of this as his eyes kept sneaking peaks at Katie’s legs as she smiled coyly at him. Good god, she thought, couldn’t he see she was just practising on her dad? That’s what girls do, it’s a safe environment for them to be able to suss out what gets the attention of a man.

Time for everyone to go and hugs were given all around, apart from brother and sister of course, that was a no no. Daniel seemed reluctant to get out of his chair and Mandy noticed why when he stood. He’d got a hard on and looked flustered. He didn’t give his mum a hug, instead he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before dashing out of the door. Katie put her arms around her dads neck and kissed him goodbye and then they both gave Mandy a kiss, probably out of guilt, Bill squeezed Mandy’s arse as he did so and they both said they’d see her later at teatime as normal.

All was quiet again and Mandy looked around the kitchen, she looked all around the the coving and in the corners of the room. Nothing looked suspicious and she shook her head thinking how the hell were they spying on her?

Those thoughts returned moments later when she read her first email that came through immediately the front door was closed:

Good Morning Mandy,

Today you will stay in your dressing gown all day unless we instruct otherwise. You will insert the red butt plug in your ass as soon as you have finished reading this first email. It must remain in place unless we instruct you to take it out. You better get used to it, as from now on, you will insert it at the first chance you get everyday from now on.

While we are on in this first email, we feel we need to advise you that your toys belong to you, they are your possessions and therefore your responsibility to keep clean. You will only be permitted to use your mouth and tongue for this and any attempt to use anything else will result in a breakdown of our agreement and I’m sure we do not need to remind you of what that means, do we?

We have a little treat for you once you have inserted your butt plug, so once it’s in we’d like you to proceed to your sons bedroom with your laptop and 8” vibrator.

Once there you will remove your dressing gown and await further instruction.

KR
Mr & Mrs C

In a strange way, as disturbing as getting these anonymous emails were and as heinous as the instructions were, Mandy already looked forward to them with a nervous excitement. She wondered why this was as she reached under her pillow for the butt plug. Then the realisation of the cleaning kicked in. She looked at the red butt plug, which actually wasn’t too bad, considering of course, there were a few tell tale signs of where it had been, which Mandy tried to discreetly wipe away before popping it into her mouth to clean it. She was convinced she was being watched and hoped she’d gotten away with that.

Once clean, Mandy got the KY jelly and once again massaged a little in and around her ass hole, then as before, used what she had on her hand to rub around the plug, Mandy reached between her legs and was surprised at how easily it slipped in to her ass compared to yesterday. The overnight bag was taken out and the 8” vibrator found. Then with her laptop under her arm she walked to her sons bedroom. It really felt surreal walking from her room to his, holding the vibrator, laptop and a butt plug up her ass, but she was soon there, she opened the door and walked in, remembering her sons face this morning, as she flashed her tits and pussy to him. She shook her head at what she’d done.

Mandy shrugged her dressing gown off and checked her phone. Sure enough, as if by precision timing, an email popped up which read:

Dear Mandy,

You are doing pretty good so far today, despite not cleaning your butt plug with only your mouth or tongue, but we’ll let that pass on this occasion as we have a more enjoyable situation to share with you

Set your laptop up on your sons bedside cabinet, plump his pillows up against the headboard, and position one so that when you sit on his bed it’s underneath your ass, raising your ass a little off the bed.

Before you get on his bed, reach into his waste basket and pull out the sodden tissue you’ll find there.

Now this next bit is important and I need you to angle the screen so you can see it. Once you are in the right position, you will have a phone call to your mobile. Answer it and put it next to you on loudspeaker where you will here me, or Mrs C. Our voices will be disguised, but we’ll be able to communicate with each other easily.

We do not want abuse, questions of why are we doing this etc and if you start we’ll end the call and end your cosy life as you know it.

We’re sorry to be harsh like this, but it’s happened many times to us before and it’s very annoying when there’s so much fun to have.

We’ll know when you’re in position.

KR
Mr & Mrs C

Mandy switched to auto pilot, but wondered why on earth would she need a tissue from her sons waste basket for? All doubts of her being watched were now answered. Her blackmailers must have cameras all over her house. This disturbed her, but no more than laying naked on her sons bed, a butt plug up her arse and a vibrator in her hand did. Nevertheless, just as Mandy was in position and lent against the headboard, the pillow under her ass, the laptop turned on and angled, her mobile rang.

Mandy answered warily “Hello, this is Mandy, who’s calling”

“Hello Mandy, we finally get to talk, I’m Mr C and before I go on, I want to remind you that this isn’t the time for questions, you just need to literally lay back, accept what you are asked and enjoy the show. Now, turn your vibrator on and set it to a low speed. Let it roam around your pussy, let it explore you. Enjoy the feel of it buzzing between your legs”.

The voice sounded quite robotic, but by no means scary, in fact Mandy found the voice quite hypnotic.

She did as she was asked and started to enjoy the feelings of the vibrator massaging her pussy, that she’d been so eager to touch. She closed her eyes and the vibrator found her hole, she gently pushed a little and it entered her pussy. The vibrator transferred it’s vibrations to her butt plug and caused her to moan with the double sensation. This was all new to Mandy, but she was learning how good it felt quickly.

Mr C, who’d played this game before with others, knew the exact moment to introduce her to the next stage and just as Mandy was nearing her first orgasm of the day the laptop sprang into life and her son appeared on the screen, he was naked on his bed, the very same bed his mother was on now. He’d been filmed this morning while he pleasured himself, his cock in his hand, pumping away with the vision of his mothers pussy in his mind from this mornings flashing.

As Mandy was on the verge, Mr C spoke, “Mandy look at the screen now”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.