Team Death Adder
Chapter 3: Deployment

Copyright© 2016 by The Stranger

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deployment - A new manager has arrived to WarWorld with her team; ready to leave her crater on sporting history.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Violence   Military   War  

“Alright everyone,” Alpha One called out as he re-entered the briefing room. “Grab your gear. We’re heading down to the hanger.”

“Hanger?” Echo One asked.

“We thought we were already on the dropship,” Echo Two finished.

“Apparently not, as I was just informed,” Alpha One responded as he picked up his own weapons; the standard M4A1 carbine that 80% of the team had and a shotgun of some description. “Baenemeera sent me to get everyone. Our vehicles are ready.”

“I wonder what we got?” Delta Two asked as he shouldered his carbine and picked up the Barrett.

“We’ll find out soon enough,” Delta One replied as she picked up her own weapons.

“You’re not the least bit curious?” Delta Two wondered.

“Not really. Probably just a trio of humvees,” Delta One said dispassionately. “As I said, we’ll find out soon enough.”

Delta Two couldn’t think of anything else to say and so stayed silent as he trailed along behind everyone as Alpha One led them down through the ship. And that was exactly what it was, Delta Two soon realised, as they passed through a pair of blast doors and emerged onto the hanger deck. And it couldn’t be anything considering the large ship filling up almost three quarters of the available space. And to cap off the certainty of the room’s purpose, one end of it was open to space. And this small feature drew everyone’s attention.

“Please, take a moment to enjoy the view,” Baenemeera encouraged her team as she descended into the hanger from a staircase beside the door they had entered through. “I understand it is not a view that many on Earth get to experience with their own eyes.”

“That’s putting it mildly,” Charlie One uttered softly, his mind seeing and yet still not quite believing what it was that his eyes gazed upon. The space outside that they could see was a breathless panorama of amazement and beguiling. The planet took up a portion of the sky while two, smallish moons could be seen as they progressed through their orbit. And in between, ships; dozens of them. And each one of them represented an enemy team.

“That is quite enough gawking,” Baenemeera announced as she joined the team. “I have to show you your vehicles and get you on the ground soon or we will miss our window.”

“Is that a bad thing?” Asked one of the warriors, Bravo Two, if Delta Two remembered correctly.

“The fine we would receive would severely limit the team’s resupply options for your first tour,” Baenemeera advised calmly. “So I suggest we move along. This way.” Delta two again joined the rear of the group and followed everyone up a small ramp in the side of the dropship. And once again, everyone stopped cold at the sight before them. “I will go on the premise that your silence means that you are impressed rather than dismayed.”

“That would be one word to describe it,” Charlie One commented. “I’ve never seen vehicles of this make and model before. Custom job?”

“Actually they are not,” Baenemeera replied. “Delta Two?”

“Hawkeis,” was all he said, earning a glance from Delta One.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.