Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 22

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

I guess Tiffany didn’t hear my mom because when I stopped and tried to pull out she wrapped her legs around me and shouted out, “Fuck me harder. Don’t pull out. I NEED you in me.”

“Hey mom why did you stop in the middle of ... Whoa. Nice going big bro.” My sister Lois said as soon as she walked in on us.

Tiffany didn’t let go of her tight grip on me, that is until she heard Lois. Then she pushed me off and out of her gaping hole and covered herself under my blankets. You couldn’t see any sign of Tiffany, except for a huge lump to one side of my bed.

“Whoa bro. You’re sporting a really nice package,” said Lois.

“Lois,” shouted my mom.

“Mom had said you were seeing Val, but she didn’t say anything about you doing it with Tiffany too. Seriously bro, how could you get so lucky to do it with the only two Asian girls in school? Hot stuff. Wow. I really need to get me some of that.” Lois was practically drooling.

“Lois this seriously isn’t the time for this.” scolded my mother.

“What? It’s not like I meant I wanted it from my own brother. Or for me to be with either Val or Tiffany. I’m not into either of those things. What kind of girl do you think I am.” replied Lois.

My mom gave Lois a look that silenced her very quick. The mom turned to look at the bed and gently asked, “Tiffany, can you please come out from under there? I would like to talk to you.”

“I can’t. You’ll be mad. I feel like such a dirty slut.” Tiffany called from her not so secret hiding place.

“I won’t be mad. I promise. And you’re not a slut,” replied mom.

It took a few minutes to convince Tiffany to come out. She wanted to keep the covers with her to keep body from view of my mom and youngest sister, but they stuck to the bed. Maybe I shouldn’t tuck them under the mattress like that. However, when Tiffany stood up, with her naked body greeting everyone’s eyes, Lois’ eyes shot wide and her jaw dropped. She almost shouted something but mom was quick enough to cover her mouth.

I ran to my closet and grabbed a robe and covered Tiffany. It looked like she was about to go into a panic attack or something. As soon as the robe was tied safely around her to the people looking at her it looked as if Tiffany calmed down, but when I pressed my hand on her shoulder I could tell she was anything but calm.

My mom turned just her head towards my sister and said, “Lois could you take Tiffany to Anna’s room? They’re about the same size so she can borrow some clothes from there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.