Val Retold
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

“Tell me again now that Will is here. What happened when you confronted Stan,” asked Val and she seemed ticked at the same time she had a scary maniacal smile, as if she was planning something. At that point I was glad I wasn’t Stan.

“He tried to deny it. He said that someone mixed up the results. He said that the method wasn’t valid. Then he took one good look at me and laughed it off. He said I must be really desperate. That if I really wanted to get him in between my legs all I had to do was ask instead of sleeping with a ton of guys and making up stories about him. Then he went to his room after I slapped him, and he hasn’t been out since.” Tiffany informed us.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

Then I gave Tiffany a hug and she held onto me and cried.

“He was always so silly and annoying growing up. But now after what he did to me, he’s such a ... such a ... fucking jerk. That dickhead.” Tiffany sobbed into my shoulder.

“Listen Tiffany if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.” I said then after looking at Val I added, “Val and I will be there for you whenever you need us.”

Tiffany just rubbed her eyes, looked at me, and said, “I can remember the sex so clearly with Stan now, but for some reason, I only have glimpses of sex with you. I just wish it was as clear as the memories with Stan. From what I can remember you were so much better than Stan and his tiny cock. Ha I guess saying cock makes it sound better than what it really is. Do you think we could, uh... ?”

Val whispered, “Are you trying to say you want to have sex with MY WILL?” Val paused a moment. “I don’t know if that’d be a good idea. I’ve been thinking lately that I should be the only one that gets to fuck Will.” she thought for a brief moment. “Then again I did say my mom could still do it with him. Okay. Go for it. If you think it’ll help. But you can only do it one time then that’s it. It’ll have to be in a very romantic setting too.”

Tiffany looked shocked. I felt like I was in trouble, for some reason.

Tiffany laughed nervously and looked around before she said, “Thanks Val, but really, I was kind of kidding. I don’t want to interfere or mess with your relationship. After all if he were to remember sex with me and my hot smoking body, he’d never be able to resist ravaging me again. He’d be completely obsessed with me. Just ask Stan and Mr. Ben Cage.”

“What? You had sex with Ben?” I shouted. She finally pulled away from me.

“Shhh. Quiet I don’t want my mom or anyone to hear you. But yeah, I slept with him a few times. He’s really good. I can see why your mom likes him so much. I saw them together several weeks ago and they were going at it like a couple of wild animals. He’s completely different with me. I mean he’s still a little rough but kind of gentle at the same time too.”

“Why even mention Ben at a time like this?” I asked.

“I heard you and Val talking about it earlier. I felt like i kind of needed to say something or it would eat at me. At one point I kind of thought he could have been the father of my baby. I’m a little disappointed it wasn’t him. Then I’d become the mother of a sibling to my first ever crush.” Tiff quickly covered her mouth when she said that. “While we’re on the subject of you relatives I did kind of fool around with his oldest daughter once. You know the one in drama. It was at a party. I was kind of surprised she swung that way. She always has so many guys flocking around that gorgeous ass of hers. I’d love to just bite and kiss that thing. Yum. Well again.” I could see a little amusement in her face before it shifted back to sadness. “I have a confession.”

“Sorry what was that? I couldn’t shake the image of you with my new-found half-sister. Not that I was trying to imagine it.” I fumbled as I was saying the words.

Val put an arm around Tiffany and asked, “Just ignore him. What is it you have to say?”

“The reason I can remember sex with Stan. It’s probably because we’ve had sex a few times before.” Tiffany lowered her head. “Without hypnotism, I was really was desperate. When I had finally realized Will would never see me the way I wanted him to. I kind of had a crush on him since kindergarten.”

“Wow. How many times exactly have you two had sex together,” Val asked.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders, “Hard to say really. Sometimes about three a week since I turned 15, sometimes more, but hardly less than that. The only time it would be less is when I would find a really hot girl, like you Val. Our times together were fun. You’re an even better lover than Stan or Ben. But about a month before I was impregnated we had called it quits. At least i thought we did.”

“Hey I’m not exactly sure it’s safe to talk about this stuff here at school, even during lunch. In case you forgot your mom is a teacher here and she’s over there.” I told the two girls.

Later in the day, the girls and I arrived in art class. Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks.

“Oh shoot. I forgot this was today,” said Tiffany.

“What’s today? What are you talking about,” asked Val.

The bell rang, and we rushed to our seats. Our teacher moved up front. The area she was in was set up differently. There were boxes or something covered in some kind of beautiful material.

The teacher cleared her throat, “Okay class today we have something special planned. For the first time at this school, we are going to paint nude models. And I don’t mean look at pictures or statues of nudes; I mean there will be two students. Quiet down and listen for a moment. One will be standing up here while the other will be on this platform. It won’t be pure nudity. The models will have special coverings on their lower halves. However, they will be showing their top halves. A few days ago, I asked a couple oy your fellow students, who agreed to keep this a secret. But unfortunately, one is absent today. Tiffany can you come up here to get your coverings?”

Tiffany walked up front and took the item the teacher gave to her.

Misty a young super skinny and nearly flat chested girl asked, “What’s going on? This can’t be legal. Or at least not accepted by the school.”

The teacher grinned and replied, “Actually, there has been a new rule passed just recently. If it serves an educational or artful purpose varying degrees of nudity can be acceptable. For this first time, I didn’t think full nudity would be acceptable. But it would be allowed. Even some penetration is now allowed if it is for art and no actual sex is going on. Now for our male model.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.