Val Retold
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Val didn’t show up to the school for two days. She did call me but it was to inform me that she wanted Tiffany to take over the responsibilities of taking her, her homework. I was to pick up Val’s homework in the morning to take to school instead. We didn’t talk much when I did stop by her place. One day Val surprised me when she greeted me at the door. She was completely dressed and she had her backpack with her. That day I took Val to school. As we walked the parking lot she stepped next to me and took my arm and draped it over her shoulder. I was in shock once again, and as I looked around us I also slightly felt like we were getting a similar reaction as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan from Twilight. The first book. Not the movie.

I was at lunch with Val. There was an uncomfortable silence. She was sitting there playing with the tater tots.

Finally i had enouh with the silence, “I was wondering something. But I wasn’t sure how to ask.” I mumbled.

Val dropped one of the tater tots she had on a fork and responded with an, “About what?”

She looked nervous, so I just said the first thing that came to mind, “I was wondering if you would like to, uh, go to a movie or go to the Ice Cream Palace some time. Or do something to ... uh.”

Val’s face shifted from nervousness to a smile with a blush and she lowered her head and came closer to me and asked, “Are you asking me out? On a date? Because you actually like me.” Then her face shifted to seriousness again. “Or is this just out of some kind of pity? You haven’t been hanging out with me because of pity. Oh my God. That’s it isn’t it?”

She started hyperventilating. I put my hand on hers and said, “I asked you out because I really like you. I’ve wanted to for a long time. But I never had the nerve to say anything.”

Calmness came to Val, and it was her turn to blush, “Oh. But why? Why couldn’t you say anything until now?”

I looked towards my empty tray and silently cursed the fact I didn’t have any food that I could shove into my mouth. So I took a deep breath, “Well each time I was ever interested in someone ... no never mind it’s stupid really.”

“You can tell me. Please?” Val said placing her hand on mine.

I closed my eyes tightly then looked in her direction without actually looking at her,”Each time I even showed any interest in a girl there would be somebody who would tease her about it and then the next thing I knew she wouldn’t want to have anything to do with me. She would tell me not to talk to her because she didn’t want anyone to know or think that she liked me. Then she would leave me alone. So it’s been hard for me to express my feelings to anyone. I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to make you worry.”

I could tell Val’s eyes were a little wet. She sniffed and said, “That’s terrible. Who would do such a cruel thing?” She was serious and wouldn’t let it go until I told her.

“I’m not sure you’ll like it but ... Tiffany was one of the girls. Yes I liked her but only as a really good friend. It’s just the other kids mistook our feelings for one another as something than what they were.” I said.

After that Val was in a much better mood. We agreed to wait until Saturday. Then we would go to the movies then the Ice Cream Palace. In photography class the teacher was asking who wanted to go to the dark room today. And to my surprise Val volunteered for both her and me to go. The teacher tried to suggest different people to go instead.

By this time most of the students were still clueless about what really happened to Val. My Aunt was able to do some damage control with what Dave was trying to do. Still there were plenty of rumors, but the teachers knew. And Val played that to her advantage.

“It’s just that being cramped into these small classes all day is starting to get me real nervous. I really need this time to get away without actually getting away. Besides I never got the chance to develop my film from before. So I’m looking forward to seeing it now.” Val whispered to the teacher so the other students couldn’t hear. I was unsure though if she knew I was close enough to hear.

Luckily Val’s story was enough to let the teacher give us permission to go to the dark room.

In the dark room Val handed me a roll of film and said, “Here, take this film. It’s developed already. You can print the pictures that could be used in class and for the yearbook. I’ll stay in

the other room and transfer the other rolls to be prepared to be developed. I’ll knock on the door when I’m done.” She paused and then hugged me, “And thanks for everything.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.