Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Needless to say things didn’t go as expected after my fight that day. Dave and his friend were allowed to stay for the rest of the day and we’re given the option to either serve detention after school for two weeks or go home and explain to their parents why they’re being suspended for three days. Surprisingly tho chose to stay and serve detention. I was asked to stay behind in the principal’s office. And The two trouble makers hid their laughs.

The principal sat behind her desk, pinched her nose and took in a deep breath, “What am I going to tell your mother? She asked me to watch over you while you were here.”

“What? When did she do that?” I said a bit annoyed. Then when I was somewhat calm I added, “Sorry for that outburst. I just can’t figure out why she’d ask you to do that. I’ve had a pretty good track record of keeping myself safe.” I didn’t want to say, until now.

“It was shortly after you came home one day with a broken nose.” My Aunt pinched the bridge of her nose. “Why in the world didn’t you tell her how that happened? When your mother gets as worked up as she was when she called me it gets very annoying.”

“But I did tell her. I told her wh ... oh” I cut my sentence short. I remembered when I got home I had planned on telling my mom but when I ran into her she and her husband were going at it on the pool table. I had no idea you could do that with the balls from the game and the human female body. I haven’t been able to play the game since.

The principal smiled wide, “Let me guess, you were planning on telling her but you caught her with your step-dad again. Or one of her many and massive sized toys?”

I shook my head in silence. Then after a moment, “How did you know?”

The principal laughed, “You forget I spent 20 years living with her. I know her very well, my sister has never changed. She’s a real sex addict. That and your two lovely step-sisters told me.”

My two sisters really must have her fooled, in public they act like such sweethearts but when it’s only them and me around they’re real sex fiends. If people knew they were like that they would think they really are related to my mom. Okay I admit other than anything related to sex they are usually great.

As my aunt stood up, I couldn’t help but notice that even in her suit my aunt had a really nice body. Much like my mom’s. I then pictured both my mom and aunt naked.

I shook that image out of my mind, “So what are we going to do? About the fight I mean.”

“You’re lucky there were witnesses that said you didn’t throw any punches. Or else your punishment would be much worse than it is.” My aunt said.

After getting out of the principal’s office, I ran into Tiffany.

“You’ve got to let me go with you when you take Val’s homework to her. Man it’s so exciting that you got in a fight and weren’t expelled or even suspended.” Tiffany was practically jumping with joy.

I was confused and was about to ask her how she knew when she beat me to the subject.

Calmed down just a little Tiffany said, “I kind of listened in on what was going on.” She then gave me a hug. And added, “That’s for defending my cousin’s honor from that pervert.”

“Uhh. Exactly how much did you hear?” I was a bit worried.

“I listened to most of it but when Dumb and Dumber left the Principal’s office i kind of got distracted, while I’m was trying to make it seem like i wasn’t listening in.” she told me.

“Well I guess I’m just lucky. I half expected to be locked in a dungeon or something.” I said with relief.

Tiffany laughed and then followed me to Val’s place. When we got out of our cars she still looked excited. While we waited at the door Tiffany would look from the door to me and back again so often and fast I was amazed she didn’t hurt her neck or lose her head. Then the door finally opened after what seemed like an eternity.

Val looked a little confused and heasitated, “Uh ... Hi. Why are you two both here, and at the same time? You’re not up to anything funny are you? Oh wait did you get your car taken away from you by your mom for getting in a fight, Will,” questioned Val.

Tiffany started to laugh then suddenly stopped as she looked at me. She said, “Sorry I guess I should have told you that I texted her and told her you had been in a fight today.” Then she looked off to one side and with a semi serious tone that shifted a little to the silly side at the end, “I’m guessing I should have told her why you got in that fight, and then later on called her to tell her the results. Oh well.”

Val looked at me expectantly, but for some reason I couldn’t tell her.

“Fine I’ll tell her.” Tiffany rolled her eyes at me. “Romeo here heard some boys at school talking about you. I’m not going to tell you what they said but I can say it was disgusting and vile. Okay I can’t hold it in. They were saying how you were screwing every guy on any sports team.”

I saw the shocked look on Val’s face, “That’s not exactly what they said.”

Tiffany just ignored my statement, “And when Will confronted them they just pushed him, and at this point I don’t mean literally. And that left Will with no other option than to fight for your honor. Luckily...”

“Again not exactly what happened. She’s exaggerating. Really.” I exclaimed.

Tiffany gave an explanation of what happened in the meeting with the principal. I was embarrassed for some reason by the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.