Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Because I was done with the current project in art class, I had free time on my hands. I started sketching in my art pad. I didn’t really have an object in mind; I just let my hands go on autopilot, with minimal help from my mind. Eventually I could tell the picture was of a human, then later I noticed it was of a girl. It wasn’t until Miranda walked over and stopped next to my chair and said, “Wow, that’s a beautiful picture of Valerie. And judging from the look on your face, a look you don’t show often when drawing, I’d say you must really like her.”

I was confused as I took a closer look at the drawing. Then things became clear. It was a drawing of Val. I was surprised at how it was turning out. Especially considering I thought I wasn’t paying attention to actually drawing. I hadn’t said anything, but I thought that it was weird how so many people had figured out my feelings for her.

Miranda smiled and put her hand on my back and said, “I thought so. And knowing her she probably doesn’t know how you feel. You should tell her as soon as possible.” She started to walk away but took one more look at the picture. “It may just be my imagination but from the shading and the distance you’re going down her chest it kind of looks like you’re drawing her naked.” some people looked up at that. My heart almost stopped. But then before I could say anything she added. “That or she’s in that swimsuit she had on last summer at the pool party.”

“Yeah that’s it.” I replied a little slowly. In truth I had forgotten about the swim suit.

The bell chose that moment to ring. I gathered my stuff and ran out of there and away from Miranda as fast as I could. I went to the rest rooms and locked myself in one of the stalls. I figured nobody, not even Miranda would find me there. I was going through my thoughts and feelings about everything in the past few days and even the years that I could remember about Val. My thoughts ended up on Val and that special picture of her that I was thankful was in one of the good containers and not in the camera when it fell and burst open the other day. I soon heard two guys talking.

“You notice how that hot Valerie chick has been gone for a few days now,” asked one guy.

“Yeah. How could I not? She’s had perfect attendance since kindergarten. That and she’s the hottest girl in school man. Those blue eyes on her Asian features, mmm. And those big boobs and that fine ass of hers, wow.” I had to fight not to jump out of the stall. “It’s too bad why she’s really out. The excuse the school was given is just some stupid a joke. Who would have thought she’d turn out that way,” said the second guy.

“What you mean? What really happened to her,” asked guy one.

I was starting to worry at the moment. I started to hold my breath. I didn’t want my breathing to keep me from hearing what they were going to say.

“My dad’s a cop. He heard that Valerie Kent was raped by her dad,” said guy two.

Yep my heart totally stopped. I almost didn’t hear what came next.

“But that’s total bull though. There’s no way that girl didn’t go through it willingly. She’s probably been screwing her dad for ages. It just that this was the first time she was caught by her mom. The rape was probably just a BS story she gave to get out of trouble. Haven’t you heard the stories about her. Her last boyfriend broke up with her because she was always wanting sex and he finally caught her with six guys at the same time.” said guy two.

I was in shock and didn’t come to my senses until I heard them open the door. I rushed out and ran to the guys who had talked bad about Val.

I yelled out, “Hey Dave you jerk! I don’t want to ever to hear you bad mouth her by spreading those damn lies again.”

Dave spun around and played dumb saying. “I have no idea what you’re talking about man. So back off.”

“That filth you were saying about Valerie Kent; it’s all lies. Stop spreading that stuff.” I said.

Dave was wide eyed for a moment and then said, “Sorry man; it’ll never happen again.”

Satisfied with his answer I started to walk away. Until the idiot said something else, something stupid.

“I just don’t know why you wouldn’t want me to say anything. It’s all true any ways,” said Dave.

I took a few deep breaths and tried my best to calm myself down.

“If you truly believe those lies, I feel sorry for you you. I just can’t understand how people can believe that stupid...” I was saying.

Before I knew it, I had gotten into a fight with Dave. Before I could finish my sentence a fist came flying at me, hitting me in the face. The fighting didn’t stop until my Aunt the principal, and some other teachers pulled us apart. After that I was surprised, I hadn’t been expelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.