Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

After I went to see Val, I thought things would go well. That is until Val’s mom found a video of her husband raping Val. When she got done with talking to the police I’d never seen anyone so pissed off and heartbroken in at the same time in my entire life. So I wasn’t surprised the next morning when I got a call from Val’s mom.

“Hello Will this is Tatsu, Valerie’s mother. I know you were supposed to pick her up this morning, but she doesn’t feel up to going today. I’m sorry,” said Tatsu.

“Oh. Uh ... I guess that’s totally understandable after all she’s been through. I hope that she’ll feel better soon. Is Tiffany going to bring Val her homework? I know those two share all but one class together.” I asked.

“About that, Valerie would actually like for you to bring her her homework.” I could have sworn I heard Tatsu giggle at that.

“I have one question. Can I come in,” I asked.

“What do you mean,” was Tatsu’s response.

“Well I kind of left my house a bit early, and I actually just got to your house when you called. Funny timing huh,” I said.

I heard a noise from the left of me at the door, and I saw a curtain move. And yes that meant I was at the door already.

“Oh shoot. Sorry I should have called sooner than i did. Let you get a little extra rest. I was just so busy helping my Cheshire Cat and then I took a relaxing bath. Go ahead you can come in for a little bit,” said Tatsu.

When I got into the house, I was greeted by Tatsu who was in nothing but a towel. I got to say even though I was shocked and surprised, even through the towel I could tell Mrs. Kent had a nice body.

“I’ll go get Valarie, she’ll be out in a minute.” Tatsu walked away.

Tatsu walked past a couch but tripped over a magazine stand she had on the floor. In all of the commotion her towel came slipping off. And I got a really great view of her entire naked body. I was wrong when I thought she had a nice body, she had a great body. She bent over to pick up the towel and I got a great view of her pussy. It looked much better than any I had seen in any porn magazines I’d looked at, and the two porn videos. I don’t make a habit to look at either of those. For some reason when she wrapped the towel back on she turned around and I noticed she was clean shaven between her legs. But she did have a small tattoo down where her pubic hair should be.

I got caught looking down there, “It says MILF.”

Confused I stupidly asked, “What?”

“MILF! Mother I’d Like to FUCK. My soon to be Ex-husband insisted I get it along with the laser hair removal so I could no longer grow hair down there.” she said.

I guess I was still looking there because Tatsu asked, “Would you like to get a better look? At the tattoo?”

“Uuuhh...” I really didn’t know what to say or do so I said the first thing that came to my mind. “Sure. Is that okay?”

Tatsu laughed, “Of course it’s okay. I haven’t had anyone look at me there in a really long time.” she dropped the towel completely again as she got close enough that I could touch. “In fact it’s been it’s been exactly one year, two months, and 11 days since Valarie’s father even looked at me sexually let alone touched or even fucked me.”

My eyes were glued to the pussy in front of me, “Wow. It’s so...”Info couldn’t say any more.

“Would you like to touch it? You can if you want to. In fact I insist.” Tatsu informed me.

Hesitantly I reached up and touched the spot that had the tattoo.

“Wow it really is smooth.” I said.

With a smile and then a weird look Tatsu said, “Yes it is. At first that man seemed to really enjoy it, but after a while he stopped touching me. Could you tell me if it’s still okay down there?”

It was then that Tatsu grabbed hold of my wrist and guided my hand down to her pussy lips and slipped my fingers into her.

I tried to pull my fingers away but at first she wouldn’t let me, but after a few attempts I finally got control of my own hand again.

“It was so wonderful to feel something up there once again. Tell me William, have you ever seen or touched a pussy before?” asked Tatsu.

I Hesitantly said, “I’ve actually seen three pussies before but yours is the first one I’ve actually touched.”

“Now I’m intrigued. Did one of those pussies happen to belong to my daughter? You don’t have to worry about my reaction.” Tatsu said.

I shook my head no. I didn’t explain any further. That is until she insisted.

I took in a deep breath, “The first two were at the same time. I caught my two step sisters together.”

“Together? What do you mean by ... OH! Together as in, together together, they were doing lesbian things together?” asked Tatsu.

“Exactly. When they found out I saw them they tried to seduce me. But when they figured out it wasn’t going to work they lost interest in my seduction.” I answered.

“And why didn’t their seduction work on you? By the bulge in your pace when you saw me naked and how you touched me I know it’s not because you’re gay.” inquired Tatsu.

I was feeling weird with these questions. But I just shrugged and said, “They are beautiful and I was very tempted but I don’t really know why I turned them down. Maybe it was because they weren’t my type.”

“And the third?” she asked.

“Third? Oh. The third one I saw was my own Mom’s. She’s just newly remarried. And one day I walked into my room and caught her having sex with her new husband on my bed.” I told her.

“Wow. That’s unexpected. And also something we both have in common.” Tatsu said.

I didn’t say anything but I’m pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor.

Tatsu chuckled, “While my mom stayed married to my dad I would catch her doing it with my dad often, and on occasion with our neighbor, and her brother and dad. Mostly the latter two.” She laughed. “My parents had a very open relationship. It wasn’t unusual that they both had different lovers at the same time. It’s just that my mother was more open about it than my dad was. In fact I have a couple half siblings from my dad. They’re with my mom’s sister. But my mom always made sure my dad was the only one to get her pregnant.” She paused for a moment and gave me a strange look. “Having sex with someone other than whom you’re married to was a thing my parents did that I never wanted to copy. That is until now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.