Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 22: The Thirteen Days Begin

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Thirteen Days Begin - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Tuesday, October 16: Day 1 of the Formal Crisis

James Bong brought me to awareness. It’s the first day of the crisis. You need your own strength intact, plus you need to motivate the clan. To my surprise, James climbed into my arms. It is wise, I believe, that I spend more time physically in your presence, and that of the clan. Please do not confuse yourself with a Bond villain with an effete white cat, for I am an honest orange tabby.

“A well-fed one, as well. You want to be sure someone brought a package from Russ and Daughters.”

Of course. With my powers, should I starve? Lox may be traditional with bagels, but I prefer herring alongside buttered bagels with cream cheese.

In any event, humans often are more trusting of a plump cat than a lean and hungry one. Seriously, I bring another dimension of physical energies. You presumably have learned that the more sexual activity around you, the stronger become your mental powers. For some odd reason, humans seem to get exhibitionistic around cats. Terry and Vivian want to see me, and, of course, my fellow redhead, Arlene.

And so it was, as the three of them came in. “Welcome, welcome. We’re going to have more people joining us, I think, so we need to make a point of having the newcomers shadow the core group, so they understand what we are doing, as well as bond.”

Terry moved close. I felt her warmth. Today, although she carried clothes for the day, she was in a variant of her more-naked-than-naked look: not just a negligee over stockings, garters, and shoes alone, but she had boldly rouged her nipples, quite visibly through the filmy garment. “Speaking of bonding, Harold, I want to feel your mouth on me. As we warm up, Vivian, take one nipple, and Arlene, do the other. Your mammary attentions, my dear, should be more advanced and stimulating than your infancy, although it was pleasant then to have you nurse.”

Terry was fragrant and delicious. Soon, she told her assistants to turn their oral attentions to me. I could not last long, although I felt, afterwards, more energized. The three beauties changed into short-skirted business suits, breasts outline by soft, low-cut, cashmere-silk camisoles.

Morning alert to the President

On the 14th, pictures were taken which, after two days of analysis, proved that Soviet missile base was under construction near San Cristobal, Cuba. At 8:45 AM on October 16, 1962, McGeorge Bundy alerted the President that a major international crisis was at hand.

With the President being informed of the presence of the offensive missiles, the Crisis had begun, although not yet acknowledged in the public eye. I knew that we would need all our powers, and a good deal of luck. Yesterday, the President created yet another leadership body, the EXCOMM, although the formal order would wait for the 22nd. EXCOMM membership was actually larger than the statutory National Security Counsel, including speechwriters, political advisers, and lower-level intelligence specialists whose explanations JFK found clear. Chairman Taylor was the only military member.

With a pop, James Bong appeared, and, to my surprise, climbed into my arms. It is wise, I believe, that I spend more time physically in your presence, and that of the clan. Please do not confuse yourself with a Bond villain with an effete white cat, for I am an honest orange tabby.
“A well-fed one, as well.”

Meditation in motion

The clan enjoyed the breakfast buffet. James Bong had placed himself at the far end of the buffet, accepting all offerings, and purring loudly and benevolently. After coffee, we went to the studio for Marcyne’s sword drill and meditation.

After we were loosened and in touch with our enemies, we broke out of the formal drill. In her warrior way, Marcyne’s body, reminiscent of a far bigger cat than James, appealed to men and women both, although her primary interest remained the latter. She did hug me, a bit longer than in the past.

Previously, Arlene had used her grounded strength to challenge Marcyne, without resolution. Arlene wanted to repeat, and Shelley, of comparable build, was interested as well. “Marcyne, I was a varsity twirler. What about martial arts weapons?”

“Nunchaku immediately comes to mind. I also remember, rather pleasantly, your leg against my unfortunately clothed mound. Could we try to do that differently and more sensually?”

“Marcyne, I’d like you to shadow Arlene today, as she follows political events for us. Of course, anything else you two decide to do, as well, is fine.”

Backup seduction

The group turned serious, remembering our responsibility to help the Administration realize that air strikes would be unwise. “Let’s try the least provocative approach first, so let’s not be premature about warning the military with the fake document. George, can you set up our ‘science fair’ meeting?”

George called back that afternoon. “They can do it on Thursday. Just as well. We need some time to build the science fair project -- you know, posters and all that.”

“Yeah, there is that little detail. Somebody make a shopping list! Margaret and Paul, you’ve had students that built such things, so you probably know best, and you have cars.

Paul demurred. “You’re making this overcomplicated. Why go to them if you have the posters all done? What you want to bring is a writeup of your research proposal, which is going to contain assumptions from kids who don’t know better. Harold, what would be some things that aren’t being used that you think should be?

“Standoff jamming for the SA-2. Picture several big transports with a generator and jammers, outside SA-2 range. I actually don’t know if you could fly something like a bunch of AN/ALT-13 jammers from B-52’s, but the point is that TAC wasn’t considering that. They can laugh at kids, but then they can think about the problem. Current doctrine only plans radar jamming for the nuclear missions into the Soviet Union.

“You could also throw in some assumptions about low-level attack with, and without, radars on the ADA guns.”

“These are Naval Aviators, and, especially any junior ones in on the briefing, they are horndogs. George may know the most about the subject, but our women will get the attention.

“Which “students” are you going to send? George, Greta, Vivian, someone else? I think you can get away with a team of four.”

“Arlene, I think. She’s probably more persuasive than Shelley. Sorry, Shelley.”

“That’s OK. I’m still gaining confidence.”

Margaret added, “I’m also learning to be provocative.”

Honey traps

Lois and Arlene, can you do a fast recruiting on a couple of people? Edie, as a Marilyn Monroe lookalike, who might appeal to Kennedys, and Frankie, who looks like a younger Jackie?

Terry put out feelers to find them. She discovered, from a colleague, that Edie, while not a formal Apprentice Concubine, was doing some sex work. Terry wasn’t sure if Edie was a candidate for our clan, but she’d find out. “Paul, would you approach Edie? If she makes a pass at you, figure that she’s at least a candidate for my service. I do have women that aren’t in the Companion track, so I can help Edie in the business side if that’s what she wants.”


Lois found that Frankie was an item with Carl. She chatted with them at lunch, finding that they wanted to have private time together. With her telempathy, she realized that they were quite open to sex with others, but just wanted, in a mature way, to get away from parents.

Frankie wore a spaghetti-strap crop top over a mid-thigh black skirt. It was unquestionably attractive, but also showed her physical strength.

She learned that Frankie was thinking of a career as a physical education teacher, and possibly an athletic trainer. Cleary, there was a reason to get her together with Marcyne. Frankie, perhaps three or four years younger than Marcyne, was almost as tall, and certainly well-muscled, but with a prominent bust.
She discussed, vaguely, a special school. “Curt, I know you’re interested in engineering, probably mechanical. We can accelerate that. Now, among us, I don’t mind that you’re looking at my legs.” He flushed. She turned and, in a tight skirt, crossed her legs, sending telempathic support to both of them.

Lois lightly kissed Frankie, then Carl. Both kissed back, hard. She arranged for them to join our program, with school and parental blessings.


Paul asked Edie to stay after the last class. “I’ve got some things to do in the art room, but after that?” She gave him a brilliant smile, then licked her lips. He air-kissed back.

An hour or so later, she came to his office, and closed the door. Edie’s clothes were not of the best. Her black A-line skirt was tight on her hips, and the cloth seemed tired. Her medium-height heels were run down. Her shirt strained at the buttons, both from a substantial bust but also across her belly.

Edie smiled and sat facing him, sprawling. He could see up her skirt, over black stockings, to black panties. “Like what you see?” Paul sent out reassurance, as well as a geas, and then put her in an aroused state.

He did see a slight Monroe resemblance, certainly possible when Vox worked on her. Right now, though, his cock stirred at the way she presented a nasty form of availability. “Paul, if you can lock the door, how about a quick blowjob? Just a sample!”

Paul realized that a quick, unromantic sex act was exactly what Edie needed for some initial bonding, not that it was for him a horrible experience. It was a little sad to see her clothing, clearly needing to be replaced. While dark roots on a platinum blonde woman sometimes could be very sexy, emphasizing that she had had made a choice to bleach her hair, Edie’s roots were too long and further detracted from her appearance. Paul, however, felt reassured that Vox could work magic with her.

He closed his eyes and surrendered to what indeed was a skilled mouth. Before long, he let himself spray into her. Looking down, he was happy to see that she had pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side, and had been masturbating and was enjoying the experience.

It seemed only fair that a gentleman would return the compliment to a lady. He squatted, spread her legs, and applied his mouth to her. “Oh, wow! So few guys do that. And damn, you’re as good at it as any woman whom I’ve had!” She really seemed amazed that someone wanted her to have pleasure, and, in her turn, climax came quickly.

She was also rather surprised when he drew her to her feet, and kissed her deeply. “Don’t you want me to rinse my mouth first?”

“Why? If you aren’t hurt by my cum, why should I be?”

“Wow. I’ve been making it with the wrong people, I guess.”

“Yes, Edie, you probably have. That should be changing now.”

Lois stopped by Paul’s office. He asked her to get Edie into the special school program. “We need to clear this with your parents.”

“You’ll have to find them sober, but maybe we’ll be lucky.” As it turned out, Paul and Lois could direct the sodden minds of a couple of people who really didn’t care about their daughter.


Lois brought Curt and Frankie to her office. “The couch is very comfortable.” Mentally, she suggested that they get close to each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.