Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 16: An objection lasting over 4 hours

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: An objection lasting over 4 hours - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Tuesday, October 2nd

Terry awakened me this morning, as Lois had had to leave early. Lois was away talking with the school administration. James had reinforced her telempathic abilities such that, in the area in which we had given her authority, it would be virtually impossible to refuse.

Terry, as always, had great style. She wore a black coatdress, which, buttoned from neck to hem, made her look like a lawyer ready for court. She caught my eyes, and very deliberately opened each button.

With the buttons open, over a lightweight black corset that lifted, without covering, her already jutting breasts, it framed her nakedness more than if she wore only the corset. The corset was crotchless. She wore no panties, but gartered black stockings and ankle-strapped pumps finished her look. “I’m the Companion of the day, and I want you. I want to do thoroughly naughty, nasty, and kinky things with you, because you’re one of the few men that I can trust completely.

In my time, Terry would be a human equivalent of a drug that could sustain an erection for four hours.

She followed me into the bathroom. “May I hold you while you pee? You’re probably not ready for that yet, but eventually, I would like you to spray into my eager mouth.”

I wished I could tell her more. Golden showers were very pleasurable in my old life. “Of course. I had fun when watching you, as well. If nothing else, let’s plan on having a regular shower together soon, plus a golden shower.”

“Mm. Yes. How about, for a wakeup, I sit on the toilet and suck you some, then have you fuck my tits? Do appreciate my ladylike language, please.”

“Oh, I like language like that ... you cunt.”

She gave a deep laugh of appreciation, then opened her mouth for me. “For the first morning round, don’t hold back. Cum in my mouth if you like, or as quickly as you like on my tits.”

Indeed, I didn’t take long to spray into her mouth. “Don’t swallow!” I went to my knees, facing her, put my arms around her, and shared a deep, sloppy, snowball-passing kiss. “Yes. This is like Crowley’s sexual magick. I never understand expecting women to take my cum and then myself being scared of it.”

She clearly enjoyed it, but gave me an odd look. “You’ve got the wonderfully kinky mind of a much older man.” I wasn’t going to go farther with that for now.

Terry buttoned up while I got dressed. “I’m going to take a shower around mid-day. Hot showers invigorate me, and, as I suggested, we can do additional things in it. Let’s have breakfast.” She paused. “I spoke of trusting you, and that goes both ways, including things that I find somewhat shameful.”

I had no idea where she was going.

“Remember when you said that my outfit, while buttoned, made me look ready for court? You implied I looked like a lawyer?”

I was even more baffled.

“Well,” she said, in a low voice, eyes averted, “I actually am a lawyer, even admitted to the Supreme Court bar. Will that turn you off?”

“Of course not. I might have to restrict myself to fucking your ass until I adjust to the idea.” She broke up, laughing.

“Well, you really should look through my briefs. Hey, I should tell you about something that seemed promising, when I was in a bar when I was still practicing.

“This guy walks into a bar and saw me sipping a drink. He came up behind me and said, “Hi there, good lookin’. How’s it going?”

“I’d already had few power drinks, so I turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and says: “Listen up, buddy. I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean ... It just doesn’t matter to me. I’ve been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just flat-ass love it.”

“And what did he have to say?”

“No kidding. I’m a lawyer too. What firm are you with?”

The day’s work

Our apartments, as well as Terry’s salons, were now an interconnected maze, including fully equipped offices in our interconnected offices. I regretted not yet being able to bring in computers, but, at least, we had up-to-the-minute xerographic copiers and drafting machines. Terry and I went to visit Margaret and Greta, who were working on radar maps. In my mind, I was amused by the thought of contemporary ELINT and targeting personnel seeing two women, provocatively dressed and made up, working on suppression of enemy air defense (SEAD). Of course, in my time, it would be perfectly normal to see women doing this, and even commanding the forces, not quite with the same look.

In some respects, they were dressed down, in skintight tank tops, stretch pants, and fashionable boots, although with full makeup. Watching briefly, I could see why Margaret’s hair was mussed, since she would keep tossing her head in concentration. The two had decided to split the task, while still collaborating. Margaret worked on the offensive weapons trapezoid while Greta was developing a map for the east, including potential invasion beaches. On a third table, they had a small-scale map of the region.

I was delighted. With no particular background, other than the information I was imparting with help of the Others, they were turning into intelligence analysts. I needed, though, to improve their understanding of intelligence.

Rapport about leadership

“Shelley and Vivian, after we break, I’m going to ask you two to start understanding the decision structure. Shelley, you have the perspective of intercultural communication, while Vivian, you’re our expert on management and organization.

Sometimes, Shelley was shy enough to miss her considerable cross-cultural knowledge. Anthropology can be useful in understanding organizational behavior, relevant here because the different service branches and intelligence agencies can act like tribes. “Before today’s discussion, I wanted to acquaint you a little more with the organization of U.S. intelligence. I’d like you to answer the group’s questions on that, as far as you can.

“Let’s go to my bedroom and use this weird knowledge transfer method that I’ve been granted.” Weird as that may sound, the Others made it plausible.

In the bedroom, I had a flashback to an erotic memory of Shelley, on a bus in the other timeline, who hadn’t quite gotten the hang of stocking lengths that worked with a mini. We hadn’t interacted much in school, besides my watching her leading the baton twirlers, her golden legs bare in that short-skirted uniform, covering more than the cheerleaders. I had prepared for that.

“This may sound strange, but here’s a pair of black stockings, of a length for a conventional skirt. Looks like you’re wearing thigh-highs.” Giving her a bag, “In this are a short dress and a garter belt. Put them on.” I looked into her eyes. “I saw you in what, for me, was a happily mismatched outfit like that, and it’s become one of my most unforgettable erotic images. Thank you for it.” She did a doubletake, realized I was serious about her being a mental milestone, and, very deliberately, gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Thank you, Harold. I’m really touched by that. I know you find me sexy in general, but I’m delightfully surprised to learn that I created memories for you.”

“Vivian, I think I first met you in the seventh grade. Your clothing and height, in the nicest possible way, made you stand out from all my other female classmates. It made perfect sense when I learned that your clothes were a side benefit of your doing fashion modeling.

“The outfits worn then didn’t expose much of your legs, but they still gave the hint of wonderful grace, from hip to foot.” I laughed a little. “This isn’t to take away anything from Shelley, who has great boobs but also memorable legs, and I’m more attracted to legs and hips once I get beyond great faces and hair, which both of you have aplenty. I have been utterly captivated when I have seen you in things that show much of their lovely length, and then added the visual impact of heels and hose. Ever heard the term sapiosexual?”

“No, I can’t say that I have.”

“It refers to a person sexually attracted to the intelligence of another. In science fiction, there is sometimes a race, or maybe a culture, of women whose dominant quality is reason and reasoning. I have met an author, Frank Herbert, who is working on a novel, in a fictional universe that sounds fascinating. This won’t make any sense until it’s published and you read it, but, Vivian, you are my Bene Gesserit, my witch of the mind.” I slipped an arm around her and kissed. For some reason, with Vivian and Shelley, very gentle, loving touch seemed most appropriate.

We moved to the bed, and continued to explore in that gentle way. Shelley sat on the edge of the bed, grinning as she first sat and let me see the skirt rise over her hem, rather awkwardly, and then, smiling brilliantly, struck a number of poses, extending her legs, stroking them, and being more delightfully exhibitionistic than ever I had seen her. I dropped to my knees in front of her, not submissively but to allow ankle-to-hip access, and I began to kiss and stroke her left leg. It’s nice that women have two legs, for Vivian joined me in kissing the right leg. Our kisses met at Shelley’s crotch, which, conveniently, she had not covered with panties. Improvising with our tongues, Vivian and I licked and caressed an especially shapely set of labia, took turns stimulating her clit with mouth and fingers, and exchanged many wet kisses. Entering an intuitive cooperation, we gently but insistently undressed Shelley.

Shelley giggled “Goose? Gander? Lesbian geese? Oh well, this is good for someone,” and gestured for me to enjoy ankle-to-hip kissing and licking and stroking of Vivian’s legs. When we reached their top, I pushed against them to enjoy the sensation of her lean, smooth, muscled legs around my head. As I did that, Shelley dropped to suck me.

We wiggled into a daisy chain, with Vivian’s mouth at Shelley’s pussy. The rapport frenzy set in, and, as the lust increased and we reached climax, the knowledge flowed as well.

After we recovered, the two did a “teachback” to me, so I could confirm their new knowledge.

Vivian began the big picture. “There are over a dozen intelligence agencies, not all of which are relevant to this situation. As a group, however, they have the coordinating U.S. Intelligence Board (USIB), chaired by the Director of Central Intelligence, who is dual-hatted to run the CIA. At USIB meetings, CIA usually also sends the Deputy Director. USIB has several committees for sensitive collection and for subject matter areas such as Economic Intelligence, which doesn’t concern us, and Guided Missile and Astronautics Intelligence, which may, along with Atomic Energy. One that’s immediately of interest to us is COMOR, the Committee on Overhead Reconnaissance.

DIA seems to be doing especially well in sorting out Cuban matters. Perhaps one reason for that is that CIA is a sometimes awkward combination of functions. On the collection side, it does human intelligence of all sorts, but generally is the only organization that runs espionage. It participates in various specialized technical intelligence collection, such as overhead reconnaissance with the Air Force and another organization that I’ll name soon. The Air Force, however, may do reconnaissance, when the goal is SIGINT, with NSA, not CIA.

Shelley, the anthropologist, took over. “Now, we get into tribal customs and rivalries, even more than the ones to which Vivian alluded. The CIA operations folk aren’t just spies, but also have a substantial “dirty tricks” capability in subversion, psychological warfare, and paramilitary activity. In the present situation, though, the MONGOOSE people, an ad hoc group, are encroaching on the traditional CIA operations function. Oh, I should correct myself -- I speak of the “Division of Plans”. Heaven help us if we said something clear, like National Clandestine Service?

“Have I mentioned that DIA is a new organization, created by McNamara last year? The intent was to work around the parochial interests of the service intelligence agencies, which still have unique knowledge bases as well as obligations to their services. DIA knows it isn’t as good an organization, for evaluating submarine threats, as the Office of Naval Intelligence. It isn’t as good as using submarines to collect information--a huge responsibility that isn’t discussed, but that probably is being used right now. The Cubans and Russians might be good at picking up an aircraft on radar, but they could remain completely aware of a submarine that slides in, after dark, and raises only a single communications or radar-intercepting antenna while staying submerged.”

Vivian, our management genius, took over. “The results of such interception, however, will go to NSA, to be correlated with things from Air Force ferret aircraft and Army ground stations. Yes, the individual Service Cryptologic Components (SCC), which often are quasi-autonomous of the service intelligence agencies, may issue classified reports directly, or through the service intelligence agency, to the intelligence community. Isn’t that a great example, Shelley, of tribal customs? NSA actually was created to follow a brief-lived, always secret organization called the Armed Forces Security Agency, whose mission it was to get the often-uncooperative SCCs to work with each other. Even in one service, different subtribes will fight; the WWII Navy SIGINT operation had constant battles between Naval Intelligence and Naval Communications, and between Washington and the field.

“NSA, as you generally know, is highly secret, with little admission of what they do. To you, I’ll say they have an essentially dual mission, oversimplified to making and breaking codes

“I mentioned that CIA works with someone unnamed, especially in the picture-taking IMINT, involving specialized reconnaissance aircraft and drones, but also satellites. The United States does not admit that it has satellites that take pictures, intercept radar and communications, and detect exotic phenomena.

“The very existence of this another agency, with as large or larger a budget than NSA, is classified. That organization is the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). What they do is run overhead reconnaissance, especially by satellite. The military services do their own low-level tactical reconnaissance, but that can be tasked by NRO.

“Other agencies make their contribution. Up to now, every agency that I’ve mentioned has some capability to collect information using technical methods, or illegal methods such as espionage. I should emphasize that HUMINT is more than espionage, and in particular, interviewing Cuban refugees is an important current source. The Bureau of Intelligence and Research, in the Department of State, is purely analytic -- but does marry up other intelligence reports with the legal reporting of diplomats. To be more precise, diplomats also do things including interviewing refugees, but also government folk and such in their country of assignment, Roger Hilsman runs INR, and has been one of the wise men of the Community, although he, like Lansdale, makes enemies. While Hilsman may come across as an academic, he was a guerrilla in the Second World War. As the saying goes, he’s seen the elephant.”

At the end of the day

“Our basic approach to the crisis, so far, is to gain access to individuals that influence policy or the political debate. That’s mostly through sex appeal, but other kinds of personal contact are great as well.

“What if we were to send messages, probably written, to targets in the national security apparatus, which would give them ways to emphasize stability? My sense it would have to be someone in the Navy rather than Air Force, or perhaps to DCI McCone, not any covert operations people. We need to restrain the Air Force just as much as the Cubans. I don’t know if it’s better or worse that LeMay is Air Force Chief of Staff rather than commanding SAC.

Paul shook his head. “I wish I knew present dynamics better. As you know, I was Navy, and even had a tour at CINCLANT operations. I’m thinking of a captain, now in CINCLANT intelligence, who has superb judgment. A letter or phone call might be the only way to reach him -- I have no personal contacts, and I don’t know how we’d get a honey trap to Norfolk.”

“My special knowledge, Paul, suggests that sending into the intelligence agencies would be less fruitful. They, especially NSA, are too deeply in a security culture. One wild thought is to go to an even more secret organization, NRO.

“NRO?” asked Paul.

“Interesting, Paul, that a Naval officer with sensitive nuclear access, you haven’t heard of NRO. It doesn’t surprise me.” I turned to the group. “Paul worked on missile submarines. He’s very knowledgeable on nuclear weapons. When he was assigned to a nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine, before he was injured, he did go through the Nuclear Power School and became knowledgeable about submarine reactors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.