Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 13: A First Trip to a Senate Hideaway

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: A First Trip to a Senate Hideaway - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Thursday, September 27th

Arlene went with Greta to meet Andy and Diane after work. Terry told them, “Andy’s comments suggested that Diane might be interested in women. Now, either of you, appropriately dressed and made up, certainly can come across as of college age. Harold, on the other hand, needs more growth to be able to pass as in his twenties. Paul can’t easily get away from work for this.”

Arlene grinned. “Harold probably needs some male helpers so that we don’t fuck him to death.”

Terry observed, “It’s not beyond possibility that some of the Congressional, intelligence, or military people whom we contact might be appropriate to recruit. I’m making a mental note to have Lois think about faculty and graduate students, certainly at AU.

Returning to the theme of presenting her Apprentices, Terry prepared both to look professional and sexy, in designer-grade suits. Arlene chose one of power red, over which her hair shone, while Greta’s was a gray that complemented the coolness of her overall impression. In getting them ready, she brought in the house beautician, Vox.

Vox definitely was a devotee of Big Hair, and rather bold country-style makeup, but she also wore a T-shirt with a picture of a big-haired woman at a blackboard of equations, captioned, “But I am a rocket scientist. Why do you ask?” She was closer to a honky-tonk than to a lecture room or a committee chamber.

When Vox met Greta, she raised one hand, as if in blessing or greeting, and intoned the first part of the basic rocket equation. Surprised, Greta completed it. “I guess your T-shirt is accurate.”

“Yep. Hair and makeup is paying for my master’s degree at George Washington. Actually, double in aerospace and telecommunications.”

Introductions

Andy, in telling Diane of the visit, pointed out that the topics would be sensitive, as would be the interpersonal acts. He watched Diane as he mentioned that, and had an impression that she would not preclude highly unprofessional discussion, at least if one’s profession were not that of Companion. Diane arranged for them to use one of the hideaway suites available to Senators.

Andy had a car pick up the two women. The driver took them to an Old Senate Office Building entrance, where a guard took them to the suite. Andy opened the door, and immediately was impressed by the impact of the pair. He, of course, had been delighted with Greta’s looks, attire, and, of course, both intellect and sexuality.

The two women wore raincoats for discretion. When they slipped out of them, their complementary looks entranced Andy. Greta was taller and slimmer than Arlene, but Arlene was a busty woman with a power athlete build. Greta was blonde and pale, while Arlene was redheaded and darker, with mixed Scots and Irish heritage. Both had beautiful faces and hair, but different builds. It was well, though, that the miniskirt was in fashion, as the two had lovely legs but of different sorts. Arlene and Shelley’s thighs were womanly but visibly muscled, while I tended to call those of Greta, Vivian, Margaret, and Terry to be slim, perfectly tapering marble sculptures. Lois’ were strong but not as muscled as were Arlene’s. As a man attracted more to legs than to breasts, I was in hog heaven.

Both wore short-skirted designer-grade suits, Arlene in red and Greta in gray. They were fire and ice. Since they had had to walk to and from the car, their shoes only had four-inch heels, although more extreme ones were in their substantial purses.

Greta smiled, genuinely happy to see Andy again. She and Arlene were impressed with the woman with him, who presumably was Diane. She was tall, slender, and dark-haired, somewhat like Margaret. I never know how to describe hairdos, but she had something fairly short, with wavy hair, flipped up at the side, and bangs.

Diane’s attire, however, pushed right at the limits of professional office wear, and was far wilder than Margaret would consider without help. She wore a black blazer, a crisp tailored white blouse, and a matching dark green miniskirt, quite short and flaring. A black patent belt was complemented by black hose going into black knee-length heeled boots. There was a vague hint of dominance, but what was clear is that she was no shrinking violet of a woman. Both women’s gaydar was twitching, although if Diane was interested in women, she liked men as well. When she came in, she was looking inquiringly at people of both sexes.

Discreetly, Arlene meaningfully touched Greta’s leg, and then stroked it with unquestionable intention. She nodded to claim Andy, and send Greta to Diane. “Andy, I thought I mentioned I had some additional delights for you. Believe me, I want you back after you enjoy Arlene.”

“Diane,” Greta told her, “the Senator has said there is a buildup in Cuba, but has been discreet about where. Can we agree that the most intense construction is in the San Cristobal area, with other activity at Guanajoy and Remedios in the west, Sagua la Grande in the center, and at Banes in the East?”

Diane snapped upright. She would not be a good poker player. “Yes, I must agree. All of those locations are of a great deal of interest.

Diane, said Greta, “most of those locations appear to be covered by SA-2 surface-to-air missiles. The exact version is unknown, but there’s reason to believe it isn’t the first one, and it’s perhaps closer to our Nike Hercules than to Nike Ajax.”

“I can’t disagree. Where are you going with this?”

“Right now, just to establish bona fides. The core of our message, however, is to agree with the Senator’s position that the Soviets are doing something substantial in Cuba. What we add, however, is that they are putting in some very mighty defenses, but what we hear from the Air Force is overconfidence. At this point, I want you to consider that a lot of aircrew could die unnecessarily if there is a premature air attack, or, even worse, an invasion.

“In no way to I suggest ignoring this. What I’d like the Senator to remember is that we are extremely potent in and under the sea, here and worldwide. We can initiate diplomatic and propaganda actions, but not play to the strengths of the enemy.

Diane said, “That’s thoughtful. Yes, I will carry those ideas to the Senator, without direct attribution.

“In another direction, I remain hesitant about having sex with my immediate co-workers.” She stood, and raised her skirt until she revealed the top of opera hose. “That doesn’t preclude having sex next to co-workers. It doesn’t preclude my showing off, most provocatively, to co-workers, so they, or someone with them, can please themselves. It doesn’t preclude the co-worker thinking about me and that I may, as trust grows, change my mind.”

“Andy, I believe, has had a very nice time with Greta. I find both of you girls attractive, and would be entirely open to being physical to either or both of you. Andy, I’m comfortable doing that in the same room or bed with you, as you make it with the other woman, and you certainly are free to watch me, fantasize, and reflect that I might just change my mind. That’s meant as building confidence, not as teasing.

“Who’s first?”

Greta moved to Diane, as Arlene moved in front of Andy, brushing him with her breasts and then crushing her chest against him.


Diane and Greta embraced, intertwining their legs as thoroughly as was consistent with standing. They took turns grinding against the other’s thigh, hands busy with exploring asses under skirts, and kissing deeply. Pulling her mouth free for a moment, Diane informed them, “There are no actual beds in this suite, but some very nice couches. Andy, you’ll be happy to know, and you should feel complimented by my degree of confidence, that I like watching and being watched.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.