Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5: Another mentorship

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5: Another mentorship - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Wednesday, September 5

Lois let me sleep in until school time; she had to be in earlier than me.

Air Force photography confirmed MiG-21 fighters in Cuba. The first U-2 mission of the month showed increased port activity, but nothing, as yet, at what would be the first IRBM site.

Senator Keating, a member of the President’s party, would refer to Engel’s statement, but insist that the Senate had not been fully briefed. He complained that a letter that he sent to the State Department on August 14 was only answered today.

Thursday, September 6

On the third day of the new school year, Shelley Everett fidgeted at her desk. She had dressed hurriedly that morning, in a cute new miniskirt, and her usual black gartered stockings. She hadn’t looked closely enough to see if the skirt and stocking lengths were compatible. They looked fine when she took a quick look, while standing, in her full-length mirror.

No matter what she wore, Shelley attracted eyes. Basically very shy, except when performing -- she was a baton twirler and gymnast -- she wasn’t sure what to do with attention. The first thing to catch the eyes of many people was her waist-length gleaming blue-black hair. Beyond that, she had a dark olive complexion and exotic beauty. Her athleticism formed her body, including feminine, muscular, and well-shaped legs that short skirts flattered.

When she sat in her homeroom seat, however, her hem rose over the stocking band and a bit of thigh. To her, it looked sloppy rather than elegant. Her girlfriend Vivian, who was the exemplar of elegance in the class, made a sad face.

I’m never good on physical measurements, and this was even worse now that I was back among teenagers rather than adult bodies. Nevertheless, I thought of Vivian as tall, slender, and graceful, without exceptional height. She had sculpted blonde hair, and, for the time and her age, precise flattering makeup. Violet eyes often are a cliché, but hers were really more blue than violet.

I was to learn that Vivian, in many respects, had the mind, body, and appearance of a superb manager or management consultant. In school so far, however, I just knew her as quiet, always having the answer to class questions, and gently popular without being overly social.

Lois came into the room and saw the problem. She went to Shelley. “It’s well before class. I see you’re having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. May I invite you into my office for a cup of tea, and to see if we can solve that problem?” Shelley gave her a grateful look.

It was vague in Lois’ mind, but she was becoming aware that she was acquiring some of Harold’s abilities to project empathy. As she and Shelley came into the office, and Lois shut the door, Lois paused them near a mirror. “Shelley, have you ever noticed the strong resemblance in our mutual appearance? Oh, I have more pounds, and my complexion is lighter, but we both are busty Mediterraneans, with shining hair -- yours much longer than mine, womanly hips, and strong legs. I should be as enthusiastic at fitness as you are.

“Now, while I’m at school, I can’t wear clothing quite as revealing as you can, which you still make fashionable rather than too provocative. Believe me, though, I do have skirts as short and shorter than this nice one that you are wearing. I’ve learned, though, that minis and regular gartered hose just don’t work together. Let me show you.”

She reached into her desk and pulled out a package. “These are what are called opera hose, longer than regular stockings, and containing their own garter.” Lois lifted her skirt to show that was what she was wearing. The hose had a rolled top at the very top of her leg, apparently covering a garter. “I’m actually wearing a corset, which I’ll show you in a bit, with which I can suspend garters designed to be used at that length. Do you like these?”

Shelley, who was never sure about being called into an office, beamed. “They’re great!”

“You have a couple of other choices. Pantyhose allow for a shorter skirt, but if they have the built-in panty or just a reinforcement, you still get the awkward bits showing with a somewhat shorter skirt. These are sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, which only have a seam right in the middle. In this package are crotchless pantyhose, which can be a lot more convenient -- you can wear a small panty over it for comfort or concealment. With this crotchless brand, the left and right legs also are separate and join at the waist -- if you get a run, you don’t have to replace the whole thing.”

Shelley appreciated the attention, more than a little. She had long admired Lois, and, in her secret thoughts, included some ideas of touching her.

They chatted a bit more. Lois had always thought highly of Shelley as a history student, but she learned that she was formally interested in cultural anthropology, and also spoke several languages.

Growing the clan

At dinner that evening, Lois mentioned she had helped Shelley with her appearance. I observed that Shelley could be spectacular looking, but very shy. “She was even more withdrawn today, apparently because her skirt was too short for her hose and it looked silly to her. Oh, there’s a time and a place when hose tops are sexy, but not when it looks unintentional.”

“Well, I helped her with hose that she can wear with that skirt, and she’s much happier with the idea. I also got vibes that she was interested in me, but dared not mention it.”

“Hmm. Maybe so. Now, if I ever have a relaxed opportunity to talk to her, maybe I can mention the whole gender fluidity thing, and there’s nothing wrong with attraction.”

“Harold, then let me ask, are you attracted to men?”

“The answer is complicated. When, in my other life, I was in situations like a dorm, where there were no women, I certainly experimented with men and enjoyed it. When, later in life, women were available, I didn’t find men attractive to me under usual circumstances.

“But as might be relevant here, I once had a woman point out that I definitely liked watching women with one another -- why shouldn’t she enjoy watching men, and then having me facilitate it? I couldn’t give her a reason not. That established that for me, if a woman wanted me to play with a man as part of group sex, and she participated enthusiastically, it was fine with me.”

“That’s probably too complicated for Shelley at this point. But I’m really completely cool with women playing with other women.”

“As an aside, Vivian was a really good friend to her during her embarrassment. I don’t know Vivian well, but am very impressed with what I do know. It fascinates me that she dresses like an executive, and, from casual conversation, is extremely interested in management and organization. That she’s very attractive feels secondary to me, compared with the way she comes across as utterly self-disciplined.

“Maybe I’ll invite both to brunch or dinner. Hey, a question.

James Bong caught our attention. “We are giving a new ability to both of you, which I shall call telempathy. You will sense their emotions, but also be able to calm them and have them trust you. This may be especially relevant, Lois, if you work with women who interact with other women. Harold, you will be able to make lesbians comfortable with you, even in gentle sexuality, if you use sound judgment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.