Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 2: Accepting the Quest

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2: Accepting the Quest - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Friday, August 17 (continued)

At the brunch table, she observed, “Lois to Harold? Come in? You seem somewhere very much elsewhere.”

“You know that I’ve got some special insight. I hope you don’t think I’m insane, but the first reason I am here is to prevent a nuclear war. Believe it or not, I just could see a report that the CIA just gave to the President. They are seriously concerned that the Soviets are sending offensive nuclear weapons to Cuba, but they don’t yet have hard proof. During the summer, an American spy in Moscow told us that they were sending SS-4 medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM) and SS-5 intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM). The U.S. would take no farther action until we had technical confirmation of that. That probably was wise, as the spy, although immensely productive, had his own agenda and was increasingly unstable. It’s generally a bad idea to start a nuclear war on the word of one person.”

“Harold, the fact that you are able to communicate like this makes me comfortable that some very powerful things, like time travel, are happening, I accept what you say, and I expect both to save the world and also have some fantastic sex enabled by mental communications. Could you tell them things that would firm up their concerns?”

“Not yet, unless, I suppose, I was fully interactive with the intelligence analysts. Clearly, I can’t disclose myself such that could happen.”

The quest

“Lois, will you be my partner in this quest? I can’t guarantee success. I can’t guarantee we won’t wind up in Federal prison. Worst of all, I can’t guarantee that our country will not be pounded with fireballs.

“But I can guarantee that we’ll give it a damn good try, and I’m going to play to succeed.

“I need your intellect. I need your guidance. I need to have you challenging me physically and sexually.”

Lois got a serious expression, and kneeled in front of me. “I give you my mind, my body, and my spirit in the quest. We are family and beyond family.

“My sword is your sword. Your battle is mine. Our joys and our sorrows are as one.” I didn’t know how Lois could know the words of Honor Harrington, but I could do worse than to proceed with Honor.

I took her hands, and we stood together. I kissed her with great gentleness and love.

We felt the Others. “You are bonded in the Quest. Lois, you also will be acquiring some paranormal abilities, starting with telempathy. You two will have an amazing sex life with one another and with other playmates, but we must tell you, Lois, to phase Harold’s young body into it.


After an unknown time, she grinned happily. “In that case, let’s deal with some other hard things. Let’s go to the couch.”

I sat, and she pressed warmly against me. “Think of how you lusted after your teacher, and now enjoy doing something about it. Remember, we’re going to take it slow, but I promise a very, very rich sex life. That’s not the only way we’ll do physical things.” She stretched out her arms, flexing muscles. “Something different for you this time around, which I think you learned from the Others – physical exercise is important, and that can be focused training, not the casual sport stuff. We have a private gym and pool for a group of us here, owned by Terry Russo, Arlene’s mother. It’s mostly for her Registered Companions, but I have access and will bring you along.” She grinned. “It’s not yet a time when women are encouraged to be in hard-core gyms, and much less both work out intensely and look sexy. We need to digest brunch before going there.”

She slid an arm around me and giggled. “Kiss me, you fool!”

Our tongues had a delightful duel. “For now, dear, let’s not go farther, but we can probably bring each other off later.”


Before we went to the gym, Lois grinned at me. “For the average workout, I just put on stretchy but comfortable stuff. Some women aren’t serious about the training, but dress to attract, which isn’t hard if you have a reasonably well formed body that you pour into leotard and tights, with fairly full waterproof makeup.

“I work hard, but I’m also going to go to a gym bunny look, simply for your pleasure. Definitely full makeup, maybe a brightly colored thong over my leotard, and, rather than opaque tights, something that shows skin -- semisheer or fishnet. That sometimes sets off competition among the women, so enjoy any bunnies, or maybe full rabbit does, that flirt with you. Remember, with just a bit of common sense, you’re free to play with them.” She put on a purple leotard, over which she had a decorative and provocative chartreuse thong.

At the gym, we met with her trainer. Tony’s heart was in bodybuilding training, but he worked with Lois at the fitness level. He was almost a parody of a coach overenthusiastically pushing his team, but, as I interacted, I found that was real for him and worked well. He was short for a grown man, but I knew that was actually common for bodybuilders. I was tall for my age, at 5’7”, and a little skinny at 129. Adding muscle mass was an attractive idea.

Very professionally, Tony evaluated my strength and set up a program. “I’m going to start you with what we call basic movements, first to gain flexibility in your major muscle groups, and then to build muscle mass. We’ll start with alternating days for all parts, and then go to 6-day splits, half the groups on each day.

“Let me demonstrate. Bench presses for the chest. Lat pulldowns for the back. Leg presses on the machine, plus calf raises. Triceps pushdowns and dumbbell curls for the arms. Behind-the-neck presses for shoulders and back. We’ll add things.”

Lois chimed in. “I do all of those, plus shaping exercises. I do something that’s mostly for women, and you might enjoy watching: Nautilus leg adduction and abduction. Watch.” These involved her squeezing her legs together, and then pushing them apart, against resistance. It was sexy as hell.

When we finished, I told her, “You’re right. It’s sexy as hell. As soon as I get cleared for oral sex, I expect another such show from you, followed by a quick trip to somewhere I can eat you out until you scream. Hmm. Perhaps for flaunting yourself in such a manner, you deserve for me to jack off onto your lovely face. It won’t be too degrading, because we’ll share it.

“Now, though, let’s go take a joint shower that we are permitted.”

It didn’t take us long to get back to her apartment, which, after all, was in the same complex. Both of us stripped quickly, and got into her large shower. Once soapy, she rubbed her back and butt against me. Not surprisingly, my cock was rock hard. I pressed it between her asscheeks. We both wanted to push it into her, but the Others’ geas was working on it. They did, however, permit her to kneel and masturbate me onto her face. As suggested, we exchanged the snowball, rinsed off, got into huge warm terrycloth robes, and rolled into bed for cuddling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.