Tomorrow Is Another Day
Chapter 1: Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Awakening - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

As in so many stories, I was dying in ICU, when the Alien Space Bats, or whatever they are, offered me the opportunity to do it over. The Others said, "Our interest is in seeing to what extent you can choose wise alternative courses of action, not just for yourself, but what you might do for the society. It's an alternate world so you won't wipe out your history, but it will be an alternative to our main timeline, when global nuclear war broke out.

"For yourself, though, we have changes and advice. We think you know what happened to you in your world, of how some of your promise was lost in depression."

"Yes. The medical reason wasn't even reported in the scientific literature until 1998, but what happened is that when severe bronchitis kept me out of school for a few months, my sleep cycle changed to what wasn't known as Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome -- terrible problems getting to sleep, and then in waking up at a reasonable hour. It was terribly hard to get to school on time and awake. I was exhausted all the time, which was one problem in doing homework -- I'd crash on getting home. Of course, a terribly tense relationship with my mother didn't help study." My vision was darkening, my old body failing.

"You'll have new living quarters, still in Washington, DC, in a variant of what you might remember as the Belvedere complex, just south of Ward Circle. They are much nicer than you remember them from your college years, to say nothing of how they crumbled later. Anyway, you will also be a freshman in a selective high school on the grounds of American University, a few blocks away. No, that school didn't exist in your timeline.

"Your mother won't be around much -- but she wasn't around much in your previous life." The voices seemed to chuckle. "Don't worry about how the finance works; just accept that it does and money is simply not an issue. Your apartment shares corridors and special elevators with some other people who will be important to you. One of your neighbors, for example, is Lois Kallas, who is the chair of the social science department of the high school. You already became friends with her, both when your grade 8 teacher assigned you an extra credit project with which Lois helped you, and then you learned that she lived nearby. Your mother knows and likes her, and had Lois watch you -- not really babysit -- on more than one occasion. Yes, you thought she was sexy, but as a teacher, unapproachable – not that you knew how to approach.

Your assignment, for the next couple of weeks, is to develop a team relationship with Lois.

I remembered Lois, and indeed fantasizing about her. "Yes, you're thinking of the same Lois. This time, you're going to get closer. In fact, she will be the person most aware of whom you really are. One of your teachers, Lois Kallas, will take over when your adoptive mother cannot. Lois admires your intellect, and is a very sexual person who shares that part of herself. You will also learn that this society is much more sex-positive than yours is, and indeed recognizes the profession of Registered Companion. The courts are very, very rough on abuse or exploitation of Registered Companions, or Companion-in-Training.

"You will awaken in your bed, with your sleep problem corrected. Since you will have your adult memories, you don't need your mother taking much care, so we've made some changes in which both of you will be happier, but you'll largely be independent. As you learned after her death, she was a lesbian, so one simple change was for her to commit to her sometimes girlfriend, Gladys, and have her stay there most of the time. We've also arranged for you to have access to money, the details of which will emerge over time. You will also get not immediately, access to modern computers and the Internet.

"In your past life, you met your adoptive mother when she was the school social worker and you were a problem child in kindergarten. Her family knew your birth family, and, eventually, they blended. In your new life, you also meet a parental figure through the schools, but in a different role. In this timeline, there isn't the same prohibition against sexual contact, especially by women to children, as long as it is caring and protective. People think nothing of interactions between students and teachers, but become furious if children are hurt. It's not, however, what you would think of as a pedophile culture. We want you to have all the sex that you will enjoy, but we want you to phase into it, much more rapidly than would a virginal teenager of the time. Many of your classmates, however, are much farther into sex than you realized.

In his Dialogues of the Companions, Lucian (second century AD) relates an exchange between two friends about a successful Companion:

"In the first place, she dresses attractively and looks neat; she's gay with all the men, without being so ready to cackle as you are, but smiles in a sweet bewitching way; later on, she's very clever when they're together, never cheats a visitor or an escort, and never throws herself at the men. If ever she takes a fee for going out to dinner, she doesn't drink too much—that's ridiculous, and men hate women who do—she doesn't gorge herself—that's ill-bred, my dear—but picks up the food with her finger-tips, eating quietly and not stuffing both cheeks full, and, when she drinks, she doesn't gulp, but sips slowly from time to time ... Also, she doesn't talk too much or make fun of any of the company, and has eyes only for her customer. These are the things that make her popular with the men. Again, when it's time for bed, she'll never do anything coarse or slovenly, but her only aim is to attract the man and make him love her; these are the things they all praise in her."

"In this world, a Companion is more than that which was described by Lucian. She or he may be a teacher, a therapist, or just literally a fine companion. It all depends on the individual, but Companions are usually comfortable in interacting with people of multiple gender choices.

"One can be a Companion yet have other careers. We think that might be viable for you."

"We will stay in contact. But for now..."

There was a tumbling of lights and sound, and I found myself in my teenage bedroom, looking into the green eyes of a large orange cat.

Friday, August 17

I became aware that the cat was the channel to the Others..."Excuse me, Harold. I am no mere channel. I am a hypercat, with knowledge and judgment of my own, admittedly in a symbiont -- I will be your life partner, if you permit. Let me introduce myself: Bong, James Bong. Bong for catnip, not marijuana. For you, it's a pleasant tea."

Looking around the room, I found it similar to that of my teenage bedroom, although certainly more luxurious. "You live in a very large apartment complex, where your mother, Lois, and some other people important to you have places. Some of those places, you will learn, are quite plush. It now has unobtrusive maid service. You won't have your problems of housekeeping. The servants will be utterly devoted and discreet, and recognize you as special.

"Of those special people, the first you'll encounter is your fondly remembered 9th grade honors history teacher, Lois Kallas. Her apartment is next door to yours, and, your mother and Lois being friends with benefits, we've connected the two places."

"Lois will be your confidante. She is intellectually wasted as the chair of social studies in a middle school, but in 1962, there were no opportunities for her to use her talents as a strategic thinker. She did a master's thesis on Soviet influence in Latin America, and reads Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian."

Getting out of bed, I was pleased to find that my clothes were more stylish and in better repair than they had been in my past. I glanced at my wall calendar, chuckling that the "Cat Lord" images might get ridicule in teen years, but was apt to be quite an attractant to adult women.

"Visit Lois today. She's going to be physically pleasurable, although conditioned to have you keep your formal virginity until your upcoming birthday. Eventually, you two will be legal to have sex together, in a happy, loving, yet uncomplicated way. Right now, you remind her of various characters whom she's known in science fiction, and have immense potential. Right now, she will think of you as an intellectual equal or superior to nurture. She also trusts you completely and will happily be sexually available. It excites her that she can share safely what were kinks for the time.

"You are in a sexually virgin body. Lois is partially aware that you are from another reality, and to treat you, with extreme discretion, as a hybrid of adult and teenager. "

"I'm lost. What is virginity, of the body rather than the mind?"

"Putting it as simply as possible, then, there really is something to the idea of muscle memory. This body doesn't yet know how to fuck, even though your mind has a great deal of sexual experience. What you're going to find is that you have conflicts between body and mind, which should resolve. These conflicts are an area where we don't know everything, and want to go slowly. As a teenager, you weren't very tuned into your body, besides a strong sex drive. We can't enforce it, but this time around, we strongly suggest that you make physical conditioning to be part of your routine.

"Your body is at a superb but appropriate level of physical development, short of out-and-out bodybuilder. Think gymnast. It's going to be your job to stay in condition, but you have implanted ideas to encourage that.

"Keeping your edge will be your responsibility. We have put some safe weight training equipment in the basement, and charged your muscles for fast growth if stimulated. We've also given you muscle memory of martial arts. Lois works out, for fitness at first."

"I wasn't an athlete, although I did better the one year that I was away from home. Now, though, I know the importance of training. I'll have to figure out how to keep sharp without getting too much undesirable attention."

"You will not be able to share the details of your knowledge or status. There will be exceptions"

My elder self chuckled. "Only opportunities for Roberta Wohlstetter and for Dorothy Fosdick?"

"Good examples, at RAND and the Senate. Lois also wants and needs more sex than was compatible with those roles, as you will find out."

"Oh, one thing I should say. While you are very restricted in the information you may transfer, you will have a telempathic talent. People believe you, especially when you reassure them."

I realized something they had said. "1962? Has the Cuban Missile Crisis happened?

"Not yet. Good example, and in fact, the starting point of our experiment. We are returning you to August 1962, which will be similar to, but different in detail from your timeline. It's a much more sex-positive one." The Voices chuckled. "We've made it a point for the miniskirt to make a much earlier appearance.

"Exceptionally good example, because in one timeline from which we operate, the Crisis became a full nuclear war. We want it not to happen in your timeline. You will have to consider two things. As a high school freshman, could you influence such events? Should you? Don't leap to an answer. We've also made sure that your mother's professional library, to which you always had access, is even more comprehensive in sexuality -- and you will have a much better understanding.

We will phase you into this new life. From August to early September, you will get comfortable in the new body, and experiment with limited sexuality. You may lose your vaginal virginity after your birthday. For the rest of September, you will concentrate on establishing contacts within government, perhaps giving a few strategic warnings. You may increase the warnings at the beginning of October, and then, in mid-October, when the President goes public, you must do all you can to avoid nuclear war.


James Bong jumped down, looked over his shoulder, and began striding toward the kitchen, clearly expecting me to follow. Once there, I opened the requisite cat food, but was informed that he was to share the cream cheese for my bagels. He informed me of that quite clearly, although without unneeded words. After he was served, his words, in my mind, clearly directed me to call Lois before going to her nearby apartment. She greeted me with enthusiasm and told me to come over in half an hour.

Lois was generally considered #1 on the faculty MILF list, reminding many of Sophia Loren or some other Mediterranean beauty. She was of medium height, and pleasantly voluptuous. Her hair tumbled to mid-back, glistening with blue-black highlights. She tended to dress mostly in clinging black outfits, with notably high heels. Her hemlines were not extreme, an inch or two above her knees, but she often perched on the edge of her desk to lecture, seemingly oblivious to her skirt rising. When she opened the door, I was most pleasantly surprised by her sort-of-beatnik look. In school, she did tend to dress in black, in what I'd call professional but understated sexy. Her hose usually was semi-sheer black. Today, however, she wore a black sleeveless leotard over black fishnets and knee boots. Her mouth was lush with bright red lipstick, and her eyes were lined in kohl and had lashes thick with mascara. She sensed my looking at her, and chuckled. "Hon, look all you like. It's just us, and I know we're going to have a special relationship. Probably not today, but we'll soon see one another completely naked, and then do something about it. For now, let me give you a taste." She leaned over and gave me a scorching open-mouthed kiss, putting one of my hands on her warm ass.

My almost-14 body conflicted with my 67-year-old mind. The body blushed in spite of the mind's sophistication. I followed her to the brunch table. "Harold, I don't have as much contact as you do with what we can call the Others..." She scritched James. " ... no matter how much James facilitates. I'm here to support your mission, of which I just know pieces, but that you may be helping prevent world catastrophe. I'm also aware that you're having conflicts between your body, perhaps some residual young teenage thinking, and a mature mind. You've got teenage horniness and late adult sexual sophistication having to come to terms with one another.

"Speaking of the sexuality, you can say anything to me, and don't be afraid to look and lust. In fact, I enjoy posing sexually, and we can enjoy that real soon. The Others want your body to learn some things that it hasn't learned yet, with people of your biological age, so I'm not going to be the first to fuck you. In the immediate term, we'll get off together, but with other ways.

"While I have a peer in mind for your first fuck, remember my Greek heritage. My ass is yours, and I want you mine to be the first one that your new body samples."

"Lois, when my old body was in perfect shape, fucking wasn't always my first preference. If only one act were available to me, my favorite would be going down on women, and then finishing manually, either her hands or mine. I also have very strong leg and high-heel fetishes, finishing orally or manually."

"Others, what do you think of that?"

""Those acts should be available to you. Anal will be later. Lois is right; we don't want you having vaginal intercourse at least until your imminent birthday."

"Harold, let's do our first workout together. I'll have Tony, my regular trainer, work with us. If he wants, we'll get an additional trainer for you. The Others told me not to worry about cost."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.