Housewife Gossip
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

This conversation between two smart looking females was overheard on a West End London bus!

"Being on board a ship seemed to place Margo and I on a kind of mutual ground Karen.

We were enjoying the fun of exploring the the ship and sharing the wonder of being far out to sea. As we steamed towards the Fiords our generation gap was shrinking; our friendship growing.

We experienced dining together in the luxurious restaurant with all its grandeur.

The farce of getting dolled-up together in the small cabin; eventually we two glamorous females were ready to enjoy some dancing in the ballroom.

Gerald told me I danced seductively and looked ravishing. I did love losing myself to the music; and being brazenly in the public gaze with a much older man. I think I had discovered the joys of exhibitionism Karen.

"Really?"

"Oh the Norwegian Fiords were awesome Karen; a real taste of an exotic land.

Margo an me stood out on deck, arm in arm, as the ship slid us silently past majestic mountains. Small sunlit villages appeared beside glacial waters, so remote and other worldly. Margo had squeezed my arm, " We've shared this together, my darling Jade," she'd murmured, kissing me lightly on the lips. I felt it was rather sweet of her; know what I mean Karen?"

"Yea."

"Well, Grand Gala Night came and it was mayhem for us getting dressed in the cabin again.

I'm so eager for it that I enter the ballroom ahead of Margo and Gerald. I'm thrilled when an officer chap starts chatting me up.

Eventually Margot appears an I'm really really struck at how gorgeous and sexy she is!

The band struck up and the officer chap whisked Margot onto the dance-floor!

But then all Margo needed then was a large dry Martini and so Gerald was sent to the bar while we giggled together. I told her, " I've just realised what a gorgeous woman you are Margo."

She gazed at me saying, "I've recently thought the same about you Jade." then suddenly she wanted me to dance with her. Other women were dancing together, so I hid my surprise as we took to the floor.

We danced loosely together at first and then Margo indicated to another female couple that were dancing far more intimately.

"How about that Jade; their as bold as brass with it!." she said softly against my ear.

This pair were virtually necking together and I felt sort of jealous.

Then the lights dimmed and the music turned romantic. With a soft smile she whispered, "Lets do a smooch." she came close and gently embraced me!

I responded without inhibitions and we gently swayed to the music.

Then I felt her hips press into mine and a soft incestuous kiss on my lips."

"Arh Jade, that's gross."

"Well actually Karen, my snatch throbbed; I felt like a stranger in paradise!

We returned to our table where Gerald had placed the drinks but he was now also on the dance-floor. Margo gazed at me, then lent over placing her hand over mine, " What'd say to a stroll round the deck?"

We took a lift up to the Sun Deck. It was deserted up there.

The ship was nearing the English Channel and the night was warm.

We'd found a discreet alcove and while the lights of Dover twinkled, we kissed like teenagers!

And Karen, you won't believe this but Margo's fingers and tongue took me into orgasmic bliss!"

"Oh God Jade, how gross."

"Yea I know but then on disembarking from the cruise liner at Southampton Docks the three of us had made for the the taxi stand with the luggage but Margo suddenly thought it would be a great to visit the High Street stores.

She asked Gerald if he would be a dear and get the luggage back to Fern Lodge whilst we shopped.

As we got into the cab, Margo instructed the driver to a small boutique store that specialised in sex aids!"

"That's really gross Jade."

"Yea, anyway the proprietor was familiar with lesbian customers but the age difference between us caused a raise eyebrow. He greeted us warmly though, with the practised ease of a professional.

Gradually and tastefully he had a selection of strap-on dildos displayed for us and as we handled them he explained the varied merits of performance and size.

Margo asked me to choose. I blushed but went for the extra-large one.

Both Margo and the proprietor were thrilled.

The proprietor, handed Margo the wrapped item and guaranteed that neither of us would be disappointed. I thought that was so funny Karen!

Then back in the cab, we set off towards home where Margo promised me a damn good fucking."

"How gross can that be? Anyway here's our stop for Harrods."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.