Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 22

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

A few weeks had passed since Bobby’s mom had gone sexually wild with him and her best friend Bonnie and a guy named Tom who was now Bonnie’s main man and lover. Things had changed a little between all of them.

Tom was now Bonnie’s new fully lover. He had a fantastic cock and knew how to use it. She would still fuck Bobby and keep on with his training and practice. But, Tom was her main lover now. Bobby was allowed one day a week maybe two if Tom was away or working.

Bonnie had set Jane up that night and planned for Tom fucked her best friend. Bonnie knew how Jane would react to his big cock. That reaction had made her inner slut come out just like Bonnie told Tom it would if he fucked her hard and long. Once they had Jane set on the course of cumming over and over again, Jane when wild. It was just like Bonnie remembered them from college when Jane did it for the first time with three guys and Bonnie watched cheering her on and sucking the guys back hard again.

Bonnie knew that once Jane started down that road of letting herself go and kept her vagina full that she wouldn’t stop. This time it would only be with two men, Ton and Jane’s son Bobby. Well technically Bobby was 18 so he was a man. Bonnie’s job was again to keep the men hard again and she did that by sucking one cock while the other fucked her friend. When the men were done and just couldn’t get it up again, Bonnie took over and used her mouth tongue and toy on Jane. Bobby’s mom couldn’t stop and she was fucked by the men and the toy for over 2 hours straight.

During that time, Bobby had witnessed his mother going wild and fucking everything she could, to relieve her sexually frustration and need. He had seen and participated in help her resolve her need. He had even taken her asshole double teaming his mother when Tom told him to do it. Bobby had never seen a woman go crazy wild like he did that night. His mother had shocked him and made him realize that her sexual need and past experience was much more than he had ever realized and he was amazed.

That night Bobby knew she had been holding back during their love making all of these months. She told him later that she did it to keep her son from thinking that she was a slut or whore, but in reality and ever since that night Bobby knew his mom has a huge sexual drive, and a great need and desire. It wasn’t every day that Jane was in that sort of need. But, on those days where she was in ‘heat’ as she called it, she was more than he or any one man could ever resolved or give her alone.

When she and her son talked after that night, Bobby realized that when she needed release like she did that day, he would have to share her with other people included himself. Last time it was him and that guy Tom with a big cock and Bonnie and finally her toys and tongue. His mom had fucked both men twice, used Bonnie’s mouth and fingers to make her cum a few more times and finally they had to use the toys on her. Next time, maybe more then the three or four men would be used if there were other persons they could trust and who were clean and had nice cocks.

Jane had out fucked both of the men that night as well as Bonnie’s mouth and finally they used an 8 inch vibrator on her. The men had held her down and Bonnie had worked the toy in her pussy fucking her with it to make her cum until she collapsed on the bed exhausted and drained completely. But she had been satisfied.

Another thing which was new now, was that Bobby had met Paul who was now with Dhea and was becoming her master. He had seen what Paul could do with his huge cock and how it affected this beautiful Asian woman. While Bobby was still involved with Dhea and had sex with her from time to time, Dhea was now close to being completely under the control of Paul. It was Paul who decided on who she would fuck when and where it would happen. He had also showed Bobby the things he had in his basement to train Dhea and make her his sub slut. Again Bobby was amazed at what Dhea was doing with Paul and it surprise and thrilled him to see it.

During Bobby’s last visit, he told Paul all about his mother Jane and her “nymphomaniac condition” is what he called it. He explained that she went wild and that it took three people plus a toy vibrator to finally drain her of the sexual need.

Bobby asked if Paul would be interested in joining them when his mom needed the necessary sexual satisfaction. Paul had seen Jane and knew she was a beautiful MILF woman. He told Bobby he would be very happy to join the group and he would bring Dhea with him and she would be available for sex too if and when the men were done with Jane. Dhea could also use her mouth on the men to help get them hard and on Jane if needed.

Bobby had witnessed Dhea react to Paul and he realized she would do whatever Paul told her to do. Paul proved it that night when Bobby fucked her on the table in the basement with her arms and legs tied and her body spread wide open for his pleasure. Bobby felt the addition of Paul and Dhea would be a great additional couple to have with them when his mom needed that type of sexually satisfaction again.

Another thing that had changed was the fact that now Bonnie was with Tom full time. Dhea was with Paul and Bobby was mainly with his mother. While Bobby was allowed to continue his training with Bonnie and that included sexual intercourse, he didn’t go to her home as much as he use too. Nor did he go to Dhea’s house much any more either. So that left Jane, his mom, very happy since she was receiving almost all of Bobby cock and love morning, noon and night!

Jane loved her boy and he loved his mom, and the sex they had was always wonderful. Each morning she would shower and clean herself up. Then she would wake him and they would have sex before classes which started at 10 AM. Bobby was now in college and his schedule for classes was perfect for them.

A typical day would start with her showering and then she would wake him and they would make love. Then there was a 2 hour break between classes around lunch time. Bobby would come home where his mom would be waiting and had lunch and her body ready for him. After lunch or during lunch she would suck him hard and then ride his hard young cock as he finished lunch. Or, some days they would just lay in bed and fuck. When classes were over he would come home and they were like newly wed husband and wife.

They bath together, ate together and slept together. It was a fully time sexual love making relationship. Only on the days he was invited to Bonnie’s or Dhea’s would he not fuck his loving mom at least twice a day.

During that time, Jane was happy and very satisfied. But as the weeks went on she began to feel the need for harder sex, and more sex. She wanted Bobby to use the toys on her more too after they had made love at least twice. Bobby was good and recovered fast, but even he was having a difficult time now satisfying her.

Then one day Jane told her son she was feeling the urge coming on again and it was much more powerful. Her desire was building up inside her and it was almost as powerful as had been that day when she was fucked by a couple of men, Bonnie’s mouth and a toy. It was the need to have as many orgasms as she could get from as many thing put into her pussy as she could find, hopefully they would be all cocks. She told him she wasn’t sure if she could control t much longer.

Since that first time with her son and the other two men when it happened at Bonnie’s house, they had talked about it happening again a few times. Bobby had tried to relieve her need a couple of times with his fingers, mouth, and cock and finally a toy. The need would go away for awhile and then come back. When it came back it was stronger than before and the time between these urges was becoming shorter and shorter. Bobby knew soon Jane would need to be ‘ganged’ as she called it.

So he had talked to Bonnie and she told him to be prepared, that Jane would need to have more than he could provide. She suggested that they have a party and invite Paul and Dhea, she would have Tom there and they could get his mom done proper.

When Bobby talked to Paul he suggested that they all come to his place in the country where there was a large in-ground pool and lots privacy. They could all go around nude and fuck any where and any time they wanted. He told them there were many bedrooms too and they could all have one and spend the weekend there enjoy Jane and the other women and they could enjoy the men.

Bobby felt this was a great idea and when he talked to Bonnie she told him to just tell his mom it would be a pool party. Bonnie was pretty sure that her best fiend Jane would know she was going to be fucked at this pool party. They all agreed to meet at Tom’s country place for a fun party, a swim and maybe lots of sex.

Deep down inside Bobby to felt his mom knew what was going on and maybe realized what was going happen but she never said anything about it. But as the time got closer to the day of the party his mom was becoming more and more excited and more sexually active on him. She would cry out louder and she needed to be licked more and sucked on more before Bobby was allowed to fuck her. He was running out of hard-ons!!

The day of the party they dressed in regular clothes and took their bathing suits to Paul’s house in the country. They also took some extra clothes in a suitcase, in case they decided to spend the weekend.

Jane wore regular clothing and didn’t look any different. Her magnificent breasts still showed, as they pushed out her blouse showing their firmness and fullness. With only her sheer bra that just sort of held her breast up a little, and in place, her nipples were just peeking thru the material of the blouse. It was just sort of a tease. The blouse was scooped in the front so if she bent over a great deal of her round full tits would show to anyone looking down her blouse. Her shorts were ordinary but showed her shapely round firm ass and her long legs. It was a typical Jane outfit a little sexy without being a slut.

It was 11AM when they arrived at Paul’s estate in the country. They pulled into the circular drive way in the front of the big two story house. They could see there were many rooms on the second floor. They also saw a 10 foot high fence around both sides of the home. Paul’s house sat about 100 yards off the small country road. Jane told Bobby that she felt there was complete privacy.

When Paul opened the front door he was wearing only a thong type bating suit for men. There was a very large budge in the front which showed off a big set of balls and a large soft cock outline in the front of the thong. Jane’s noticed it immediately and her eyes went to the front of Paul’s body. When she looked up they both smiled at each other.

As they stepped into the house, Dhea was there dressed only in a very small thong for ladies. Topless and smiling, she kissed both of them pressing her nipples into their bodies. She told them to leave any luggage in the car they could get it later. They should change into their bathing suits and that everyone was out by the pool. She showed them the changing room and then left them to go out to the pool with Paul following her.

Bobby and Jane undressed and changed into their suits. Bobby had a normal men’s bathing suit and Jane had on a bikini. The top of her bikini was made so her tits pushing way out in front of her. The bra top lifted her breasts up showing a huge cleavage. Her bottom was small and but tasteful. It was black in color and tied at the both sides in a small bow. She looked fantastic.

Out at the pool the first person they saw was Bonnie. She was topless wearing only a thong just like Dhea was wearing. Tom was wearing a European thong for men just like Paul had on. It was just something to hold his cock and balls from swinging around and showing. His cock and balls looked even larger than Tom’s did. Jane took notice of it immediately and smiled at him too.

They got drinks from the bartender whose name was Mike and who was a friend of Paul. Mike had on normal clothing shorts and tee shirt with the name of the gym he went too. He was very muscular. He didn’t seem bothered by the half nude people all around the pool.

As the party went on everyone finally convinced Jane to take off her bikini top but she wouldn’t wear a thong. They also convinced Bobby put on a thong like Tom was wearing. They could see that Paul was bigger than Tom, who was bigger than Bobby in the cock department. With the thongs they were all wearing now, the women could see the two men were over sized while Bobby was normal size. The two white women had much bigger tits than Dhea had but she looked extremely sexual with her long black hair and dark skin with no tan lines.

As they drink and played in the pool there was a lot of grab ass. Lots of tit holding and pussy rubbing and cock stroking! Everyone seemed to be having fun and a great time. They even had water volley ball.

Around 1PM Paul told them that the food on the grill was ready and they should all help themselves. Each couple got food and sat around a big table with a see thru glass top. As they ate, Paul sat next to Dhea and whispered in her ear to remove her bottoms. Dhea stood and wiggled out of her wet thong. As she did it, all eyes turned towards her. She smiled and said: “Well it’s just more comfortable with it off.”

She sat back down and Paul ran his hand up her thigh as she spread them open for him. Bobby sat next to his mom on her left and Tom sat next her on her right. Bonnie sat next to Bobby on his other side. So that it was boy girl boy girl around the circular table.

They all ate, drank and watched Paul slowly playing with Dhea’s body under the table. Paul told them that Dhea was in training and he was teaching her to release her sexual needs. He looked at Jane and said that he was sure she knew exactly what he was talking about. Jane blushed. But shook her head yes.

As they watched Dhea being fingered, she felt a hand on her thigh. It was moving higher and higher up her leg and it was Tom. When she looked at him, he just smiled at her and ran his hand higher still to the top of her thigh. She didn’t stop him.

Bobby turned towards his mother just in time to see it happen. As her son watched, Tom whispered into Jane’s ear and Jane slowly opened her legs, spreading her thighs wider. Tom moved his hand down in between her thighs and under her bikini bottom to touch her pussy directly. Bobby watched as Tom cupped his mother’s pussy and began to stroke and rub it slowly. Jane sighed. Bobby had heard that sound many times before and he knew new Tom was pleasing his mom with his fingers.

Bonnie ran her hand over Bobby’s growing budge and asked him to take off his thong so she could play with his cock as they both watched Ton undo the right side of Jane’s bikini bottom. The right side flapped open. They could all see Tom’s hand stroking over the now nude skin of Jane, pussy mound. He bent forward and asked Bobby to untie the left side of his mother’s bikini. Bobby reached down and pulled the tie of the bow on her left side of the bikini bottom. When he did, his mother’s bikini bottoms opened like a dipper. She sat there with her pussy completely open for Tom and everyone else to see. Tom licked her ear and cupped her cunt squeezing it and as he slowly began to finger fuck her, Jane moan louder. Bobby watched and his young cock was hard and being stroked by Bonnie. She kissed his ear and cheek and whispered: “Your mom is going to be so happy she came to Paul’s party this weekend Bobby. And, I’m going to make sure you are happy too baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.