Training
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

The days were over that Bobby had spent with Bonnie and he came home on Sunday afternoon. Before he left he had finished screwing Bonnie one last time and filling her with his cum. Then he called his mom and told her to start masturbating with the new vibrator he had purchased for her, then he waited 10 minutes and went home.

As Bobby came into the house he heard his mother before he saw her. She was in her bedroom, completely nude and doing what Bobby had directed her to do. Jane was working the big 10 inch dildo into her pussy and taking photos of what she was doing. Her large breasts swayed back and forth and up and down as she fucked her pussy on the toy! Her long shapely legs were wide open and her ass was arched up pm a few pillows to make it easier to get the long toy into her hole. It made the entire picture Bobby was seeing even more nasty and sexual.

Bobby watched as his mom masturbated with the toy and finally got the entire toy into her body. He loved how she looked when she was so worked up humping and fucking. And seeing her nude and masturbating was always one of his favorite things to see. With just the end of the toy held with her two fingers Jane took the last photo showing her son she had actually gotten 9+ inches into her hole.

As she lay there he stood in the doorway and watched as she pulled a little out very slowly. She didn’t see her son standing there watching her fuck herself. “Oh God that feels so good going in or coming out”, she said to no one.

When there was about 2 inches left inside her pussy, she took another photo. This one showed the toy all wet from her juices and just the last couple inches still inside her pink hole. Then she pushed it back into her pussy and slowly worked it in and out, in and out, taking photos all the while. She lifted her ass up and slid another thicker pillow under her ass lifting it even higher and again began to work the toy in and out of her hole.

Bobby stood there and watched as his mother began to feel the pleasure more and more as she fucked herself with it. As she continued to fuck her cunt Bobby didn’t say a word, he just watched her masturbating faster and faster. When she was almost there she closed her eyes and opened her mouth and arched her back when he yelled: “Stop!! Don’t cum mom. Let me finish you off.”

Jane’s head turned quickly to see her son standing in the doorway. She let go of the toy and looked at him. He smiled and said: “I’ll finish you off my love, let your son make you cum. It will feel better if someone else makes you cum. It always feels better when someone else touches you and works on your body and makes you cum, don’t you think mom? Now let me make you cum and feel good.”

Jane did as she was directed and watched as he moved up on the bed and got behind her. He slid his legs around her sides and pulled her up into a sitting position and into his arms. She lay against his chest and he turned her head and kissed her lovingly and very passionately. She still had the toy half way in her pussy hole and Bobby held her and kept kissing her. The feeling of it in her tunnel and her son kissing her made her moan as he gave her his tongue.

She lay back against his chest resting her upper body against his. He slid his left arm around her and held her tightly. Her face lifted up to his and he bent down and kissed her again and again sharing tongues and just making gentle love as the toy vibrated and moved around inside her cunt.

Bobby hugged her and whispered: “Use your hand mom and lift your left breasts up to my lips so I can suck your nipple.”

She turned towards him more and cupper her firm heavy breast lifting it up as Bobby bent his head down and used his mouth to suck her nipple. “OH GOD YES! :, Jane cried out!

“Yes my baby! Suck mommy’s nipple. Nurse on it. Suck it and love it Bobby! I miss that so much when you are way. Suck me baby suck my tit, nurse on me. Suck and lick me as long as you want. Oh Bobby!”, she began to hump n the vibrator again.

Bobby held her tight and let his mouth and tongue lick and suck his mother’s breast. He sucked around the nipple and over it and directly on it. His lips left red marks all around her firm nipple, as he sucked it. He cupped her tit with his own hand now and she lifted her arm up and around his head and pulled him down gently so he could take more of her tit into his mouth.

Jane had very nice breasts 38 D just the same size as Bonnie’s tits. But his mother had almost no sag and her nipples were much larger and thicker and Bobby loved to make them as hard and long as they got. He spent a long time hold her tit in his hand and nursing on the nipple before moving his hand down her body and between her open legs.

Bobby could feel the huge amount of heat coming off her pussy and he felt her wetness and the toy stuck up her hole. He slowly pushed it all the way back in and heard his mother moan with pleasure. He kept the toy fully embedded in his mother cunt vibrating as he sucked her tit.

Bobby then began to turn it around in her hole and then move it from side to side stimulating her clit and the inner walls of her pussy. His mother held him and said: “Oh Bobby I love when you take the time to really touch me and please me. Yes baby! That feels so good. Fuck me with it Bobby. Fuck your mommy with her toy. Make me cum baby!”

But Bobby had other pans for her. He very slowly began to pull it out of her body. As the toy came out inch by inch she sighed and moaned and kept telling her son how she loved what he was doing to her pussy. Bobby removed the toy completely, turned it off and then brought it to his mouth. He tasted her juices and then offered it to his mother. She sucked the end and licked her own cum.

Bobby watched as his mother sucked the toy like it was a real cock, He smiled and placed his fingers along the sides of her swollen pussy lips. His fingers were very talented and Bobby beginning to touch his mother’s wet cunt. He moved his hand back and forth and around and his fingers never stopped touching or stroking her pussy everywhere. He could feel the lips spread wide in anticipation of her approaching orgasm.

Bobby had skills that any woman would love to experience. He slipped a finger down over the center of her pink inside and felt his mother arch as she attempted to get his finger into her cunt hole. Bobby simply stroked around the hole and teased it. Just the tip of his finger was running around the opening. It was driving her crazy. Then be moved the finger back up to her clit. He begins to gently tap on it. Tap, tap, tap, his finger never stopped. Jane mooned loudly: “OH GOD! Oh God! Oh God! That feels so good Bobby. Faster baby, tap it faster.”

He held her tight with his one arm around her shoulder. She held her tit up for his mouth. Bobby used his other arm to move his hand down between his mother’s open thighs and squeezed her pussy. His hand cupped it, all of it and he could feel the wetness and how fat and swollen her pussy was now.

She told him how badly she needs something inside her hole. Jane was being tortured by her son but loved how he was working her body and her brain. She knew her orgasm would be wonderful when he let her have it.

Bobby used his thumb and fingers to spread her outer lips wider. Then he told her to hold them open for him. Jane complied immediately. He rocked his hand on her wet pink insides pushing in at different places and working her more and more.

Again and again Jane thrust up as her sexual needs were taken higher and higher. His fingers were just out of reach of her cunt hole. He rubbed around it, and even went over it touching just the tip inside each time. Jane cried out more and more now telling him she needed to cum so badly!

Bobby just kept fingering the edge of his mother’s hole or tapping her clit until Jane screamed out one last time and arched her ass up as she thrust her hips up off the bed. Her ass lifted up higher and higher and Bobby drove three fingers into her cunt hole hard and fast.

Jane hung in the air, her mouth open but no sound came out! Her body fucked his hand and fingers hard and fast and she screamed again and again! She cried out as he surprised her. He pumped and thrust his fingers into her again and again and again, over and over and over, harder and harder and harder, faster and faster and faster until Jane climaxed and climaxed and climaxed.

Finally Bobby saw his mother squirt as her set of orgasms swept and screwed her entire body. Jane felt the wetness that felt like she was peeing. She couldn’t believe it no one had ever made her squirt before. The orgasms were sensational and seemed to go on and on forever.

She collapsed against him when he finally let up and removed his fingers. They were soaking wet, so was his hand and arm. They were all covered with his mother cum juices. Jane fell against her son panting and heaving as her body was trying to catch her breath and recover for the massive set of orgasms that were the best she had ever had in her life.

As she lay against him, Bobby let her fall back on the bed gently! He looked down at his mother seeing her eyes closed and her chest rising and falling quickly. God he loved to see her tits like that. He smiled knowing how well he had just gotten her off. Then he picked up the toy and slowly touched her clit and the top of her pussy slit. She jumped and moaned but didn’t open her eyes.

He lifted her leg up and over his head and shoulders. He placed the leg on the other side of his body and around his body. He looked down at her wet and still throbbing pussy. “I love your pussy mom, it’s so wet and beautiful”, he said.

She didn’t answer him. His mother’s hole was wide open and gapping as he touched it with the head of the toy! Jane moaned as she felt the toy slowly move into her hole about two inches.

Bobby pushed it in some more and then pulled it out. It was covered with her wetness. He pushed it back in and deeper. Jane arched her back a little as Bobby rotated it inside her tunnel. Then he pulled it out. Again it was dripping with her juices. He put it to his lips and tasted his mother’s deep cunt juices.

When he looked down at her she was watching him. He put the toy at her lips and she opened her mouth and began to suck on the toy! He smiled down at her. When he removed the toy he moved over her body and knelt in front of her. He lifted his mother’s legs up on his shoulders. She watched as he moved up higher towards her until the head of his cock touched her opening. She reached down between her legs and took his hard cock in her hand.

Bobby was fully dressed and his mom was completely nude. His cock head was placed at the opening of her cunt hole. Bobby pushed and his cock slid into his mother cunt easy and fully with one shove. Jane was wide open and as wet as she had ever felt. She smiled up at her son and touched his face with her hand.

Bobby held her legs up and began to fuck her now. He drove into her easy and slows at first but soon he was ramming his young tool deep and hard into his mother cunt. Fucking her hard and fast now Bobby needed to cum badly. Seeing his mother squirt and laying there fully nude and allowing him to do anything he wanted to her was driving him wild.

He pushed her legs back now so that her knees were pressed against her big tits and Bobby drilled down into her harder still. “Oh God Bobby! You’re killing me”, she moaned.

Bobby didn’t reply he kept fucking her.

Harder!

Faster!

Ramming!

Thrusting!

Pounding harder and faster he fucked his mother’s cunt without mercy or without any compassion for her. He was fucking her like a machine. He was like an animal in heat mating with his mother. He was mad with lust and need.

Again and again he pumped his dick into her hole. Driven by his sexual need his lust was at the boiling point. Bobby fucked his mother like he never had before.

Still harder his youth and energy made his hips and pelvis move satisfying his desire for her body and moving him closer to his goal of cumming! It had taken over his ability for control and urged his lust and need on. His balls tight and slapping her ass her cries of being rammed and his grunting were the sounds that filled the room. Faster and faster his shaft was a blur as it raped her cunt. And then ... and then...

Finally Bobby arched his back, lifted his head and cried out like the alpha male he had become. “Oh Fuck! I’m cumming! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!” he yelled loud enough for Bonnie the next door neighbor to hear.

His balls released a huge amount of cum and it felt like his cock head was exploding when the cum shot out of it and into his mother pussy. Shot after shot after wonderful shot pumped into Jane’s body! She held him with her arms and let him finish. There was nothing she could do but hold on he was completely in charged. This was something new for her.

Bobby was making her his woman, taking what he wanted, what he needed. He only wanted to cum!! She had never seen him like this before. He was totally in control and out of control too. All she could do was hold on as she felt his cock get thicker and even harder and it actually felt hotter inside her hole as she felt his cum fill her womb and totally explode into her sex cave.

She loved how he took control and made her his woman. Now he had done to her what she knew she needed done, HARD LONG FUCKING. God she loved how it felt with him fucking her like no man had ever dared to try. And Jane loved it. She loved all of it.

No man had ever made her squirt before, No man had fucked her raw and without any concern for her pleasure. Bobby had just taken his mother to a new sexual high and he had then taken from her what he needed to feel the same thing.

As his cum finally finished slamming into her hole, Jane smiled as she felt him collapse on top of her. It was a good fucking for both of them. She was very happy they were together and she was more happy she was on the pill because if she wasn’t Bobby would have a brother or sister or a son or daughter she was sure of it.

Jane held her son and let him lay on top of her for a long time. Finally she gently rolled him over and saw that he was half asleep. His cock covered with their combined juices. She slid her arm over and around his stomach and placed her head on his shoulder as she cuddled with him.

Her son was now her man and she was whatever he wanted her to be. She felt his cum slowly oozing out of her cunt and she put her hand between her thighs and touched her sore pussy hole with her fingers. Then she lifted her fingers and tasted their cum mixed together. She smiled as she knew she would have trouble walking later on but she also knew Bobby would lick her sore pussy and bath it with his tongue. She held her son and they slept.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.