Training
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

When the two young lovers woke the next morning they needed showers badly. Together they walked hand and hand into the bathroom and started the water. She was so small and yet so well built and her face was perfect. Bobby loved to watch her perfectly heart shape ass wiggle as she walked into the bathroom.

While waiting for the water to warm they kissed and touched each other lovingly. Bobby just couldn’t get enough of her small full breasts. He bent down and sucked a nipple as he felt Dhea’s small hand circle his growing cock shaft!

Their sexual hunger was still there even after a long night full of sex. When the water reached the right temperature, they both stepped in. Bobby loved how her brown body looked when it became wet and shiny.

Once in the shower they washed each other’s body. Dhea told Bobby to sit on the seat in the shower and she lifted her leg putting her foot on the same seat next to him. He was looking right at her small pussy and the insides of her smooth athletic thighs. He used both hands to run then up both sides of her legs. They felt so muscularity yet he knew she was so feminine.

Bobby washed then slowly and gently and made love to her upper thigh and that very soft skin right next to her pussy. He washed and cleaned her pussy watching his hands clean it.

When he looked up at her tits, Dhea had begun to wash them. She could see his hard-on sticking up in the air between his legs. Bobby always seemed to be hard again or got hard in minutes of her touching him. Dhea loved that he could recover so quickly after filling her with his cum.

Once he washed her one leg, Dhea switch legs and put the other foot on the seat. Again Bobby was facing her pussy. He started all over again. He loved how free and open this Asian lady was, she seemed to really enjoy him looking at her close up. Dhea never seemed to get embarrassed, but being dark it was hard to tell. She smiled and would push her cunt against his hand when he cupped it and washed under it.

When he was done Dhea changed places with him and she sat on the seat. Now she was facing his hard on, which was right in front of her face. She took Bobby’s cock in both of her small hands and washed it stroking it and teasing him. Then she washed off the soap she used her warm wet mouth to suck him as he stood in front of her. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth!

She took her time sucked him as she played with the shaft and his balls which hung way down today. She had used them a great deal last night making him cum over and over again, and he did the same to her. The sex was wonderful for both of them.

Seconds before he was about to shoot his cum in her mouth, Dhea took his cock out and stood up. They dried each other and left the bathroom. Bobby’s cock was so hard it hurt. This woman really knew how to wok him.

Once they were back in bed they began to fuck again, this time with her under him. Dhea submitted to him this time fully. A couple of pillows under her ass so she could lift her pelvis up higher and Bobby implanted her again pushing his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

Again fucking her with raw lust and a growing sexual feeling he never knew before Dhea urged him on with her words and body movement. She wanted him to fill her with his cum again!

It didn’t take long before he shot another full load of his rich thick cum deep inside her young body. When they had recovered she told him to go shower alone this time or he would never get home. Bobby left her side and while he showered Dhea lay with her legs and pelvis up in the air and her pussy lifted higher to keep his cum inside her cunt.

Dhea smiled thinking of what she was doing. She could almost feel the millions of sperm swimming around in her womb looking for her egg. She smiled again at the idea of millions of sperm trying to break into her egg and giving her what she wanted from Bobby, a baby.

She didn’t bother to shower again but got into the car with her pussy full of Bobby’s cum. Her panties were wet as if she had peed in them when she dropped Bobby off at his house that morning. Once he was inside Dhea continued to drive next door to Bonnie’s home. She needed to discuss their plans for Bobby going forward with the three women.

The two ladies all knew Bobby’s mom would want him home alone for awhile to stay with her, at least to start with. After all it had been years for her since her husband have been gone and she needed sex badly. Bobby was the man of the house now and in fact that was the plan all summer. Her best friend Bonnie was good at training him all summer to make him a great lover for all three women now.

Bonnie had in fact had Bobby almost all summer and she had made Bobby a very good lover for them all to have sex with going forward. Each lady would have him for a few days at a time and then turn him over to the other one. Bobby would stay at home for a couple weeks to satisfy his mother, Jane first. Then he would begin to have sex with Bonnie and Dhea again. In some cases there would be three-ways and sometimes Bonnie and Jane would be alone while Bobby was back in school. He was being shared now and for the foreseeable further. It was like a dream come true for him.

Bobby didn’t know that Bonnie and Jane had been lovers for two years now. Each enjoyed the other using their bodies, mouths and toys. But Jane had always told Bonnie she needed and wanted a man, a real man to fuck her.

So they had worked out this plan to make Bobby that man. They had done well with him and used Dhea as a test lady to see how good he was at pleasing and enjoying a woman. Dhea told them he was wonderful and his cock was hard and young and could be a great tool to satisfaction all of them.

But after she had enjoyed Bobby’s body and his skills, Dhea decided that she too wanted a piece of him too. She decided that she was going to have Bobby more than just that one time. The sex was just too good and she demanded that she too be added to the little group if Bobby wanted her. The two ladies agreed and so Bobby was seduced by Dhea the other night and she knew he now wanted more of her too.

Dhea made sure he did by making love and giving him the best sex his young life had ever experienced. Some of the time she was demanding and took control. Other times that night, she submitted to him fully doing whatever he wanted. She knew he loved the sex she gave him. She was a pro and had years of experience and training in pleasing a man or a woman.

Dhea had him all night and had made him cum four times and each time was better than the last. But this morning was the best yet and they both told each other they wanted to continue this affair. She was sure if asked by either woman Bobby would say he wanted her to fuck again.

As for Dhea, she wanted to continue her affair with her young lover for her own reasons. She actually wanted Bobby to knock her up and give her a baby. Then she would pressure him, his mother and Bonnie to help her stay in this country. She was sure that the baby would be the deal maker. She wanted him to cum in her as often as she could get it done and was almost sure last night would be enough to breed her and have his cum merge with her seed. After all he was young and very healthy and he had shot deep into her hole many times with a huge amount of cum. Of course Bobby didn’t know that was her plan. He was sure she was protected.

Dhea knew that the other ladies would have their periods and at least one week out of the month one of them would be sort of out of commission. She also knew that she was younger and better looking and had a tighter body that was more athletic and younger than the other two. Bobby would want her more than the two ladies and he could help her get in the group without disrupting the sex for Bonnie or Jane.

Dhea knew Bobby felt that she was much hotter and sexier than the other two women, he had told her so while they fucked. And, last night she knew Bobby had never had better sex. Dhea had a very talented pussy and Bobby loved how she squeezed his cock and rotated her hips and ass. If push came to shove she felt Bobby would take her and leave the other two older ladies if they didn’t agree to add her to their little group. So things had to be worked out for all of them and of course Bobby would have to agree. She would start the process with Bonnie today.

When Dhea dropped him off, he opened the front door he heard his mother yell: “I’m upstairs Bobby. Please come up here and help me.”

Jane was drying off her very lovely body after bathing and cleaned it completely for her son’s return. She was a very sexy lady with nice large breasts and a body to go with them. Her tits were much bigger than Dhea’s breasts, yet they didn’t sag much at all.

When they hung down over his face they looked like small bombs with nipples that looked like firing pins which were red and hard and thick and long. Bobby loved to suck them when she hung them down in his face as she rode his cock. She would bend down and push one into his mouth. He would suck and lick them and make her even hotter. They were ever young man’s dream to play with, nurse on and hold in their hands especially when his hard young cock was deep in her cunt. Her entire body looked great, and no one would ever guess she age.

Jane was much taller than Dhea with long smooth legs that could wrap around your head or body and hold you as you licked or fucked her. Standing in only a towel wrapped around her and tucked in at the top between her full breasts, Jane waited at the top of the stairs for her son.

As Bobby looked up he saw his mother standing there in that while towel, her long legs showing under it and the full image of her vagina was showing just under the bottom of the towel. She stood with her legs separated enough so that Bobby was looking up directly under the towel at the bottom of her ass cheeks and her vagina slit. He took the steps two at a time.

When he reached the top step his mother opened her arms and he merged in between them holding her tight and kissing her lips hard. Jane wrapped her arms around her son hoping to feel his cock rising against her. Bobby didn’t disappoint her. She held the kiss and pushed hard against his body. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and Bobby sucked it happily as his hands went to the bottom of the towel and cupped her ass cheeks. Jane moaned in his mouth as he pulled her even harder against him. “God I want you so badly”, she whispered to him.

When they separated so he could see her large breasts rising and falling under the towel with each breath she took. Jane was already very excited and still pressed her lower body against the hard lump in Bobby’s pants. Her full breasts pushed up and budged over the towel. He smiled looking at her face and then down at the large globes. She knew he wanted her badly. “God I missed you these past two days Bobby”, she told him.

He smiled and took her hand as they walked into her bedroom and he pulled her to him again and kissed her hard. This time she felt his hardness higher up against her thigh as she pressed her body into him. When they separated he said: “I missed you too mom. What did you want me to help you with?”

She smiled and said: “Oh sure you did. I think all you wanted was Dhea and her soft young body. But it’s nice of you to say so anyway. So she was good with you was she?”

Bobby smiled and said:” Well I did think of you many times as Dhea and I had sex. But yes, she is very good at it.”

Jane looked down at Bobby crotch and saw his hard lump pressing against his shirts. She reached for it and squeezed it as she said: “Well I’m glad your home and I see you are happy to see me.”

I wanted you to help me with this”, she said.

With that she reached for the top of the towel and opened it. When the towel hit the floor, she stood there and waited as Bobby took in her great body. “I want you to fix this for me, I need some young hard male cock help me right here.”

She pointed at her pussy and said: “See anything you like here Bobby? Can you help me?”

Bobby started to move towards her his hands already raised up to grab her big tits. Jane put up her hand and said: “No baby! Not before you undress for me. I like to see your body just as much as you like looking at me. Here let me help you baby.”

She reached for his jean shorts and as she undid them Bobby pulled his tee shirt over his head. His shorts and tee hit the floor together. Then he stepped out of then and Jane took his hard on in her hand and said: :And I really missed this too baby.”

She stepped back and the back of her knees touched the bed. She stood there and took in his young handsome body. She saw his hard thick cock standing straight out in front of him. “Well I see Dhea didn’t drain you completely. Come to me and tell me all about what happened as we make love”, Jane told her son as they stood in front of her king size bed.

Her soft hands were wrapped around Bobby’s hard shaft and she gently stroked it back and forth. She kissed him as he held her body and enjoyed her touch. After a few minutes of kissing and sucking tongue she looked into her son’s eyes and said: “I want to show you something.”

She sat down on the bed with her ass right at the edge. Then Jane lay back on her elbows and smiled at her son who just stood there looking at her tits and pussy. Jane was planning this for his return and she did something so sexual, so raw and whorish that Bobby’s cock jumped and bobbed up and down as he watched her.

She placed her feet on the edge of the bed too one next to each side of her hips and slowly opened her knees wide showing him her wet snatch. She almost laughed when her son licked his lips and just looked at her open pussy, wet and shinning up at him. She said: “See anything you like baby? Oh Bobby I need your tongue so bad baby, come and lick mommy.”

Bobby dropped to his knees and buried his face into his mother cunt. His tongue flicked out and he licked and licked and licked her clean shaved pussy. All the pussy hair Jane had was now gone except at the top of her mound. Her pussy was as clean as a baby’s and her cunt lips were wide open and showing her need.

“Oh yes baby! Lick, lick Bobby. Lick mommy’s pussy for her. She has missed you so much! Eat me Bobby make me cum”, she moaned as his mouth worked on her sucking and making love to he cunt.

Her large breasts heaved and she made soft sighs as Bobby moved her up on the bed and knelt between her wide open thighs. His mouth never left her hole as he flicked his tongue over and around and in her hot cunt. She laid back now and held his head stroking his hair and face telling him how good he was making her feel.

Using his fingers and mouth Bobby worked on her making her arch up and hump and cry out over and over again as his tongue working and out of her hot hole. Bobby now was very good at eating pussy. Between Bonnie teaching him everyday over the summer and not letting him out from between her legs until he gave her an orgasm, and Dhea teaching him more as they made love over and over again, Bobby knew what to do to make a woman cum again and again.

When Jane’s orgasm hit her it took her breath away. Her body arched and her cries were loud and animalistic, Bobby slid his hands under her ass and lifted it making his mouth clamp over her slit and he licked and fucked her hole with his tongue. Again and again, and again Bobby heard her cry out as climax after climax swept over his mother’s body! It was so good Jane was drifting in and out of a dream world. Then when she felt his mouth come off her wet cum covered hole and she watched as her son moved up and placed his cock head at the opening of her sex.

Jane spread her arms and legs as Bobby knelt there looking down at her body. He just knelt there for a moment and looked at his mother’s nude body. Jane was very lovely and built like a playboy model. While she was older than Dhea she still had a body that any man would crave and want to touch and kiss and fuck.

Bobby loved her large breasts and her smooth long legs, and her pussy which was shining up at him from her excitement with the wetness that had been made from her need and his mouth. She wanted Bobby to push his hard cock into her deep right away! “Fuck me Bobby. Make love to me later baby, but fuck me now. Give me your cock baby mommy needs it so badly right now. I missed you so much!” She almost begged him.

Bobby moved slowly, his hard young cock moving with him sort of swinging back and forth from side to side as she watched it. She reached for it and grabbed it gently as she moved the cock head to her gaping hole. He entered her and she moaned out with a sigh telling him how good it felt to have his cock in her.

Bobby moved his hands cupping one tit and squeezing it feeling her fullness. He needed two hands for one of his mother’s tits. They were large and full and as he squeezed the tit with both hands her nipple was pushed up high and stood out long and hard. Bobby lowered his lips and covered the red hard nipple and began to suck, “Oh yes baby! Mommy has missed that. Suck Bobby, suck my nipples and fuck my pussy. Feel how wet and hot I am for you Bobby. Already I’m dripping and wet baby!”

Bobby’s one hand stayed on her tit while the other moved between their bodies and touched her pussy. She was soaking wet and he could feel her heat coming off her opening. He started to rub her clit as he pumped his cock into his mother’s pussy.

She moaned as his cock went in and out of her hot cunt, while his lips pulled on her nipple. His fingers rubbed her cunt and she told him: “Oh yes baby! Yes that’s it, fuck me. Fuck me good. Touch me, suck my tits make me cum! I want it all.

She hissed at him: “SUCK!” As she held his head and moved his mouth from one tit to the other wanting needing him to suck her nipples hard.

Bobby’s hand was wet covered with her pussy juices. He was wise enough to know his mother was ready now and need him to fuck her hard. He moved his head up a little more next to her ear as his fingers rubbed and fingered her clit. “Want me to fuck you hard mom? Tell me. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need mom. Tell me to fuck your hot cunt hard and fast. Tell me.”

“Oh God Bobby”, she moaned as he used two fingers now to rubbed her swollen clit.

He kissed her lips and used his tongue to fuck her mouth. He kept saying: “Tell me what you want Jane. Talk to me mom. Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you hard with my hard cock? Then tell me.”

A sort of moan and grunt combined came from deep in Jane’s throat as she finally got the words out, saying: “Yes God yes Bobby fuck me! Fuck your mother hard baby and make her cum! Fuck me with that big hard cock and fill me with your sweet young cum. Yes Bobby. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me!”

She almost screamed the last part out as Bobby moved over her until his cock was buried deep in her wet pussy hole. Jane bent her legs and let her knees fall to each side spreading herself for her son. “Hurry baby! Hurry Bobby. Fill me I need you so badly baby!” Jane whispered as she held him in her arms as he used his cock to please her hot cunt hole.

With his cock head almost coming out of her cunt he slammed it all the way back into her. Bobby pushed it again and again as her cunt swallowed his cock each time wanting it as deep as he could get it. She arched her back and lifted her legs to accommodate his thickness. “OH GOD YES! Oh Bobby! Fuck me! It feels so good baby, hurry push all of it into me hard baby. Hard as you can I need fucking so bad today! I want every inch of you inside me”, Jane told him.

Bobby lifted up a little and pushed twice more as he lifted her legs up over his shoulders and began to pump into his mother fucking her hard and fast. All he could hear was his mother moans and sighs as he pushed and pulled moving his cock in and out of her tunnel.

She closed her eyes and lifted her ass and tried to fuck him back, but her legs were over her head and her knees wee now pressed into her large tits. Bobby was doing push ups on top of her thrusting in and out of her cunt.

Again and again and again he shoved his cock deep into his mother’s pussy, the head rubbing against the tunnel walls and giving her exactly what she needed.

“Oh yes baby fuck me, never stop fucking me. Your cock feels so good. Harder now! Fuck me hard don’t be afraid of hurting me. Ram that big young cock into your mother’s hungry cunt. Give her the fucking of her life”, she hissed at him.

He looked down and saw the lust in her eyes, the smile on her face and he knew she really wanted him to fuck her hard. Bobby rammed his cock into his mother’s hole as fast and hard as he was able to do. The image of his body moving up and down was like a drill looking for oil. Over and over again Bobby used his mother’s body to make his cock feel good.

Jane yelled and begged and pleaded for him to fill her cunt with his cum. “Do it baby! Fill me with your hot cum. Fill mommy’s cunt to over flow”, she said.

Bobby worked hard fucking her as fast as he could. His cock was like a machine in and out, in and out, ramming her hole like a piston. Again and again he watched her face and saw the pleasure he was giving her. Again and again he saw her close her eyes and smile as a wave of passion swept over her. The he felt her release a large load of juice and her body twitched and shuttered and he knew she was cumming. He plowed harder still ramming her cunt now so fast it was a blur.

He released her legs and she immediately wrapped them around his body and pushed up as she pulled him down on top of her. He was as deep as he could get. She cried out as the second orgasm covered her like a blanket centering in her cunt. Her clit tingled and felt like it would explode. Bobby pushed one last time as he felt his mother pussy grip his shaft and hold him as she grabbed his face and kissed him hard and long.

As Bobby felt her body reacting to her climax he felt her pussy grip his cock almost like Dhea’s body had done. She milked it and squeezed it and Bobby couldn’t hold back any longer.

He felt like his cock was going to explode. The cum build up in his balls was so powerful he was sure he was cumming in her belly. He was fully embedded and he was being held and his cock shot load after load of his thick white cum into his mother’s pussy. “Oh God Bobby, Yes, yes, yes, yes”, Jane said with each shot of cum she felt pumping into her hole.

“Yes baby! That’s it cum in me. Give me it all Bobby. Let me feel it baby! Shot it deep” she screamed at him as she held him with her arms, legs and cunt.

Bobby felt like he was draining all the fluid out of his body and shooting it out the hole in his cock head. He was sure he was going to die he was cumming so hard and so much and it felt so damn good. But finally it slowed and then it just sort of dripped out the head and into his mother pussy. “Oh baby! That was so good”, she whispered in his ear as she held him tight.

Bobby let his body fall on top of her and she stroked his back and neck and head kissing him wherever she could reach. Her lips kissed and kissed him as she held him and told him over and over again how wonderful he had made her feel.

When Bobby looked down at her he could see the true love in her eyes. She smiled up at him and asked: “Was it as good for you bay? I hope so; I tried so hard to give you a good cum. How was it baby?”

Bobby could hardly talk but managed to say: “It was unbelievable Mom. You gave me everything I ever wanted. Your body is so good and you fucked me amazingly!”

Jane kissed her son one last time and they rolled over facing each other. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples. He looked down and saw those beauties and he reached for them. Cupping one in his hand, they over flowed, but the nipple was now pressed against his palm. She used her hand to move the hair out of his face and said: “You love my bit tits don’t you sweetie.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.