Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

As Dhea sucked her young lover’s cock, Bobby enjoyed licking her pussy. They were in a 69 position and going at it for while when Bobby slid them both off the bed. Holding Dhea around her hips, he stood up holding her facing down at his feet. Dhea was still sucking his cock. She was upside down with her mouth around his cock still sucking like the pro she was, his hard cock throbbed in her mouth.

Her pussy was shoved into Bobby’s face as he held her up licking and sucking on it. He held her like that as he kept walking around the room. Each step sort of pushed his cock into her mouth and her pussy bounced around on his face. Dhea tried to keep her thighs open so he could use his tongue to lick her everywhere between her open legs. Her ass her pussy the skin between the two holes, her upper inner thighs, Bobby didn’t miss any of her. His mouth worked her, sucking her clit and his tongue licked her all over.

Dhea was still sucking his cock as he held her upside down! They stood and licked and sucked on each other as Bobby held her small body in his strong arms. It went on and on and each of them loved what the other was doing to their bodies and their minds.

Sexually they wanted to please the other as they were being teased and pleased. She had two wonder orgasms and it was the first time she ever had them upside down. That was something new to her and she loved how creative Bobby was at pleasing her.

First it was his fingers that made her cum and feel so good. He worked on her for over an hour teasing and playing and working on her clit and her “G” spot. Young guys like him usually have no idea what a “G” spot is or where it is on a woman’s body, but Bobby not only knew where it was located but knew how to please it for her. He had made her cum as well as any man had ever made her cum. Bobby was only 17 and would be a great lover with more practice. Dhea felt by the time he was in his 20s he would and could have any woman he desired if they gave him a chance to love them.

When she had had enough for the time being, they showered and he pleased her again not with just his fingers but also with his mouth. He was extremely talented for a guy so young. Then on the bed and standing which was fun, Bobby made Dhea cum a few more times for a total so far of 6 times.

Dhea weight next to nothing in Bobby’s strong arms but even he began to tire out. He laid her back on the bed and lifted her legs over his shoulders. Bobby moved around and got between those lovely Asian thighs again and just kept on licking her beautiful cunt. Over and over he continued to suck on her swollen clit as his fingers worked inside her hole fucking it.

He would lift a leg holding it up in his two hands he would slide his tongue along the inner part of her thighs. It made her shiver. Then he would move his mouth to her actual cunt hole and suck it again and again. With that leg over his shoulder, he using his fingers to spread the lips of her vagina open and burry his tongue as deep as he could get it into her wet hot hold. Lapping her pussy fast, then slow, then fast again, Bobby changed speeds, the pressure he use against her hole to make her cum and she went off like a fucking cannon!! Then he moved to the other thigh and liked that one the same way. Dhea loved it, she loved everything Bobby was doing to her with his mouth!

Finally Bobby stayed right on her cunt and licked and sucked on her pussy He stayed there for as long as she wanted him to stay. Finally two things happened. The first was Dhea’s clit was becoming very sanative. Secondly she wanted to feel Bobby’s cock inside her now.

Foreplay was wonderful and he knew what and when she needed it. Plus Bobby’s cock was the hardest cock she had ever felt. In her young life, she had bigger ones, and thicker ones than Bobby’s cock. But, she never felt hardness like Bobby had, It was the hardest she ever felt and now she wanted Bobby’s young cock in her pussy fucking her. He was like steel. She had to know how it felt inside her pussy, fucking her. She pulled his face out from between her legs and told him: “Oh come on baby! Stop licking me and come up here. Kiss me Bobby. Kiss me hard.”

He moved up her body licking as he went. His tongue never stopped. God she loved how he just kept going like that bunny, the energized bunny, yes that was what it she would call him. “Bobby the energized bunny”, she smiled as she was thinking of him like that. He just keeps going and going!

Bobby’s lips kept kissing her body as he came up to her face. As their bodies merged, Dhea stroked his face and kissed him again and again. She felt his iron cock pressing against her. The shaft was pressed against her vagina. They smiled at each other feeling their bodies merge tightly together. She reached for Bobby’s hard young cock and held it in her hand. She smiled again and said: “You just keep going and going sweetie and I love that. But, it’s time now to fuck me. I want to feel this hard young cock inside me Bobby. Make me feel good baby. Fuck me and make me cum now with this very hard cock of yours.”

Bobby looked into her eyes. “GOD she is so beautiful, I hope I can give her what she wants before I shoot my load. She is so tight I had trouble getting two fingers inside her hole,” he said to himself.

As he looked into her beautiful brown eyes, he felt her hand guide his cock towards her pussy until the cock head touched her wetness? Bobby felt Dhea’s heat coming off of her well lubricated hole immediately. As the head touched Dhea’s open hole Bobby pushed and his cock head went into Dhea’s love hole. “OH fuck yes”, she whispered in his ear as he pushed again and move more of his rock hard cock into her sweet body.

She held her breath, lifted her legs up and opened them some more so she could accommodate his cock. It was average thickness but even so, she was so tight the head stretched her hole as it went in. It felt like a iron bar as the head moved up her pussy tunnel and deeper into her body. Bobby felt her pussy grab his cock and hold it as he moved into her hole. She was so tight. He kept think of things to help him achieve a full penetration into Dhea’s cunt. She arched up and more of Bobby’s cock went inside her body. It felt so damn good, already Dhea felt an orgasm starting to build already and Bobby wasn’t fully inside her yet. He was just so damn hard. “OH Bobby! Your cock feels so damn good baby! I’m going to cum Bobby before you even get it all in me.” She told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.