Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Dhea stood and reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She tossed them to Bobby and told him: “Keep these Bobby and remember me when you see them or smell them. They have my juices on them. Juices you gave me with the pleasure of your fingers in that cab I leaked all over them. You made me so hot baby.”

Bobby put them to his face and inhaled her sexual odor. His cock throbbed. She smiled and said: “I invited you into my home Bobby so you could finish what we started in the cab. YOU need to finish me of baby! I’m horny and wet and need to cum.”

Again Bobby didn’t have to be told twice. They moved to the sofa and immediately he moved his hand up her thighs, she opened them and he moved between them towards her heat. She laid her head against his chest and told him: “Slowly baby, like in the cab. I want you to do it slow, slow Bobby, really slow and make me cum.”

Booby knew exactly what she wanted and as they sat together on the sofa he went to work. The training he had received from the two older women inn his life who were his lovers all summer, had paid off. Dhea wanted him to masturbate her body and her brain. She actually needed and wanted to see how good he was at it. She wanted him to finish her off, making her cum. He loved the idea of doing this to her, she was an extremely beautiful hot Asian lady.

His hand felt magical to her as it moved slowly up her inner thighs going higher and higher rubbing and stroking as it went up her leg. She lay back against him and watched as she spread her thighs a little wider now. When she did her skirt opened too, and his hand moved making it rise higher. Bobby told her to lift it even higher for him. “Let me see your pussy Chea. Let me see it before I touch it.” Bobby told her.

Like he wanted she took the bottom of the skirt and lifted it as she lifted her ass of the sofa and the skirt went higher. And, there it was, her smooth hairless vagina came into view for the first time for him to see it completely in the light of the room. He had seen it in the dark cab when the streetlights flashed in the windows, gave him a quick flash of it. But, now here in her living room. Fully on display for him to see and it was beautiful just like the rest of her spectacular small body.

Dhea’s pussy and shapely thighs were stunningly beautiful. With her legs open wide, her pussy had no hair, not even stubble; it was smooth and darker than her thighs. The slit was about 3 inches long and the lips were open making it look like a butterfly. They were very wet. Her juices coasted all of it as well as her upper inner thighs.

Bobby had to stop for a few seconds just to look at it. It was the first Asian pussy he had eve seen. It was darker than her thighs but so wet and open and lovely. As he separated her outer lips a little more and he saw her hole, her love hole. It was so dark red it looked like it was almost bleeding. Red and wet and so beautiful, Dhea pussy was every guy’s dream. She touched his hand as a sign for him to get back to work. “Rub it baby”, she sighed and told him, “I need to cum.”

Bobby again felt the soft smoothness of her pussy as he began to stroke it again. Nothing felt softer than a woman’s upper inner thigh right next to and of course her on her pussy, nothing.

He stroked his way over the soft skin moving closer and closer with each second towards her cunt hole. Dhea moaned in his ear and then locked her lips to his mouth as she pulled his head down to hers. His fingers finally touched her wet pussy and enter her hole. She arched up to receive it saying: “Ohhh yes Bobby! Make me cum please!”

She kisses him again and again as he loved her vagina. Then she started to lick his neck and ear telling him: “Make me cum Bobby. Make me cum baby. Please!” She hissed the words with passion.

Her skirt was up above her belly now as his fingers touched her wet hot slit. As he looked down at her beauty, his touch was super soft and gentle and he moved his fingers so slowly, she loved every second of it. She said to herself: “Bonnie has taught this guy very well, he will be a great lover for me.”

Back and forth, up and down and all around her pussy he touched her probing and pushing and exploring it using his fingers as he pushed into her hole just a little more now. He felt her pussy lips open like a flower to the sun as he used just his finger tips to touch her pink insides and rub along the walls of her wet slit.

Bobby felt her hot wet opening spread more as his finger moved deeper and slowly, ever so slowly, in and out of her love hole. He pushed his finger only about half way into her hole. He slowly began to move it in and out just a little maybe an inch or two.

It felt was so good Dhea moaned in his mouth as they kissed. She lifted her hips up trying to get the finger deeper. But, Bobby held her with his other arm and kissed her again and again as he worked her cunt with his fingers making her want to scream.

As he gently finger fucked her, she held him and pushed back against his hand fucking it slowly and easy. “Make me cum baby”, she said.

Bobby watched her hips moving and her body trying to get the finger deeper into her pussy tunnel. As he watched her body reacting to his touch he felt it was so fucking hot to see it and her like this, so hot and so worked up from his loving her. There was no hurry or urgency on them, especially for Bobby. He love doing this and would always help a lady out however long it took to make her cum and be satisfied.

Dhea held him knowing that soon she would climax and he would feel her pussy flood his finger and hand with her cum. She knew he loves this, Bonnie and Jane told her all about what he liked. She wanted him to see her explode and watch as she experienced her first orgasm just like he had with his mother and Bonnie when he got them off. Dhea felt it was sort of hot that he was watching her begin to cum.

He kissed her again as his fingers worked on her. She pulled the top of her blouse down off her shoulders. She let both of her small perfect tits with those big nipples out from under it. Bobby knew what she wanted and before she could tell him, he immediately began to suck on one.

Bobby had a wonderful touch and Dhea feel her body and her brain lifting higher and higher. “Oh yes, this is going to be a wonderful cum”, she said to herself.

As he broke the kiss on her tit Bobby looked at her. Her face was flush and so very lovely. Her eyes glowed with her lust and her hair was so soft and long as it hung around her face. He loved everything about her. He smiled at her as he pushed his finger into her pussy hole deeper now. As deep as he could get it and then he turned it upward. He found her “G” spot and began to rub it like he was taught.

This time he tried with two fingers. It was hard to get the second finger inside her she was so tight. But, Bobby knew how to work it and he was gentle and his hand was wet from Chea’s juices leaking out of her so he applied a little more pressure. And, ever so slowly her vagina opened more to accept it.

Dhea moaned as she felt the second finger join his first one which stretched her hole and made her feel fuller. He whispered in her ear: “Sit up a little and lift your blouse over your head for me. Show me all of your breasts Chea. Please baby, let me see all of those two beautiful tits and nipples.”

She love how he said please and while he continued to finger fuck her real slowly she reached under the bottom of the blouse and slowly lifted it over her head. She smiled into his eyes as she took it off. Teasing him she took her time and let him watch her blouse lift higher and higher until her tits were completely free, exposing both of her tits and her rock hard nipples “Do you like them Bobby”, she said sexually?

Still with his fingers in her cunt, Bobby was thinking the nipples looked like big long thick pencil eraser. They were dark brown and so big. Her lovely round breasts were so firm and shapely and the nipples centered in the middle of them. They were so dark and hard. “God yes Dhea! As his fingers kept moving in her pussy, he said: “They’re perfect.” And he licked his lips.

“They’re not as big as your mom’s or Bonnie’s tits, and they’re not as full either.” She whispered to him.

They were nothing like Bonnie’s or Jane’s tits. These two women each had big breasts around 36D. But Dhea’s were shaped perfect. Much smaller but still a good hand full and mouth full. Bobby smiled and said: “Yours are better. Nothing is wasted. They fit just right in my hand and your nipples fill my mouth. They’re so sweet and big, so long and hard Dhea, I want to suck them all the time.”

She pulled his head back down against them again and whispered “Suck them suck them hard, now Bobby!”

Her open legs were over his lap and she was facing him. His fingers were deep inside her cunt when he lifted her up a little with his other arm so he could put his mouth over a nipple and sucked! She wrapped her arm around his neck so she could stay up like that and he sucked. When he flicked his tough over the nipples Dhea cried out with the immediate pleasure that his mouth gave her nipples. “Oh yes Bobby. Suck baby! Suck my tits”, she said as she held his mouth tightly against her tits pushing his face tighter against them. He pushed his two fingers in her cunt deeper now.

Bobby continued to suck her nipples and finger fuck her pussy. His thumb which was on her clit was really getting to her now. Her clit felt huge and was throbbing as Bobby pinched it a little making her thrust and arch up. He knew she was very close to cumming.

She moaned into Bobby’s mouth now as they kissed again. Then Bobby went back suck the nipple and found her “G” spot with his fingers again. That was it; Chea began to climax on Bobby’s hand as he watched. “Oh yes Bobby, you’re making me cum baby. Don’t stop, keep touching me just like that”, she begged in his ear. He watched her body reacting to her orgasm as she buried her face in his neck.

Her small body started to shutter as it humped up and down faster and faster and faster. Bobby knew she was climaxing good for him. She squeezed her pussy around his fingers deep inside her cunt. ‘Keep going Bobby, it feels so good”, she whispered in his ear.

She moaned loudly and closed her thighs around his hand tightly and continued to fuck his hand humping like a crazy woman. She held him tight with both arms and moaned and pushed and pushed and pushed against his fingers. All he could do was wiggled the fingers inside her hot cunt but she loved it. Bobby made his fingers dance in and around her hole he just kept stimulating her even more. “Oh fuck Bobby! Yes. YES! YES!!!” she moaned.

He watched her cum again as he let her move her lower body on his hand to cum as long as she could do it. He sucked her tits and nipples when she looked up into his eyes. As they kissed she humped on his hand. After they released to kiss, he again went to her tits. He began biting the nipple and pulling on it gently with his teeth to help her feel even better. Her orgasm rocked her like hell. She came for a long, long time just humping and rocking her wet hot pussy on his hand as he stroked her clit with his thumb and touched her “G” spot inside her pussy tunnel.

Dhea held him and her body shook with pleasure as she melted against him. Bobby kept working just like he was taught. With his fingers still indie her pussy hole, Dhea moved around now and straddled his hips with her knees. “Use both of your hands now Bobby. Touch my pussy, my ass, both of my holes, touch under my body every where with both of your hands”, she told him.

With his two fingers still up inside her hole she faced him now with her legs spread wide straddling his thighs as she lowered her body so she was sort of squatting and in doing so Bobby’s hand was able to cup her cunt and squeeze it as well as fuck her hole. His other hand ran around her hips and under her read-end to squeeze her ass and touch her rose bud. She loved it.

He used both hands now to play with and work on her cunt and ass. One hand was playing with her cunt from the front and the other was rubbing up and around her thighs and under them to her ass hole. He worked it under her pussy from behind too. He moved his hand until it met his hand in the front. The feeling of his attack from the front and back was wonderful. “More Bobby, rub and finger me more”, she demanded.

With the hand in the back he rubbed her asshole and the hand in the front fingered her cunt. Dhea felt it coming and she screamed softly with joy as the second orgasm swept over body making her shiver and shake as it center in her clit. The second orgasm was even better than the first one.

Both of Bobby’s hands were touching her cunt and ass and everywhere between her legs. She squatted more so his hands could get to her holes easier. They rubbed along the lips and walls of her slit, her hard throbbing clit and the pink inside of her vagina were all stimulated at the same time as well as her thighs and ass hole and cheeks, everywhere. Bobby touched her every where between her open legs. It felt delicious.

Dhea could feel his one thumb on her clit while the other one was pressing against her ass hole. Bobby had two fingers in her cunt hole and the rest of his fingers played and slide all over and around her steaming wet pussy. She moaned again and again as she squeezed his hand again using her hand this time to hold it against her cunt. Then she went wild and started humping and humping and humping on it, fucking it hard and fast.

Bobby watched her fucking his hand and his cock felt like it would explode. It had never been harder. He saw the hard long nipple and he sucked it. He was using all of his skills on this beautiful woman.

With her legs spread wide so she could straddle Bobby’s legs, Dhea knelt there right in front of him and climaxed while he watched and felt her cum. Her blouse was gone and she was almost nude. Her skirt was held up around her belly. With no panties on Bobby could do whatever he wanted to her now.

Her tits were on full display! With nipples looking so hard, they looked like little rocks. They were so dark and long and thick that Bobby wanted to suck them forever. “Bend down baby and let me suck those hard nipples”, Bobby told her

Dhea’s skirt was up around her stomach and her panties were on the floor. Bobby now could watch all of her body reacting to what he was doing to her. Her head thrown back, with her eyes closed and mouth open, Dhea like a bitch in heat continued to rock and push against Bobby’s hand and she was again cumming right in front of him.

God, he loved seeing her body fucking uncontrollably. Dhea went off the third time and flooded his hand with her cum again. Bobby loved it, he absolutely loved to see a woman cum and Dhea had just done it three times.

Finally her pelvis and thighs relaxed and her body sunk down on his thighs. Dhea squatting all the way now, as she rested on his legs and her wet pussy made a wet stain on his slacks. He was still fully dressed.

She moved his hand off of her pussy and he slowly pulled his hand out from between her wet open thighs. It was covered with her cum. She looked up at him and watched as Bobby licked and sucked each finger on his hand and then took her hand and removed her sweet juices with his tongue and mouth. He smiled down at her and asked; “Was it good? It looked good Dhea was it good for you baby?”

She moved up and kissed his lips softly. She laid her head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear: “Wonderful. You are fantastic. You made me feel so good Bobby and I came so hard, at least 3 times. I’m exhausted. I’m drained from just your hand. I can’t wait to feel your mouth and cock. Bonnie and you’re your mom have trained you well.”

Bobby didn’t know Dhea knew about his mom and what they had done together. All summer The two older women had taught and trained him and he blushed. She kissed him again and he held her close to him feeling her heart beating fast and her pussy still slowly rubbing up and down against his thigh as she pressed and lay on him as he sat there. He felt her relax, feeling safe and happy in his arms.

Bobby used his cell phone and called his mother. She was in the middle of fucking Bonnie with a strap on. She didn’t answer it then, but the message was: “It’s me Bobby, Dhea has fallen asleep in my arms and I will be staying here tonight. You were right, she is beautiful.”

As Dhea regained her breath and composure, she slowly at back and undid his slacks as she took Bobby’s cock in her small hand. Ever so gently she began to stroke it. As she used just her thumb and index fingers to circle his cock shaft, she hardly touched the shaft. It was a feathery touch and she applied only enough pressure to make him feel her fingers around d the shaft loving and gently touch it.

It was now Dhea turn to begin to tease and please Bobby. It was the hardest cock she had ever felt, no, it wasn’t the biggest but the hardest cock. The skin was soft but the cock itself was like steel. She couldn’t wait to put this dick in her cunt.

As he reach for her hand to squeeze it tighter but she stopped him. “Now don’t touch it Bobby. Don’t do anything, just lay back and enjoy this, Dhea will make you feel so good. God you’re so hard! I’m going to make you cum and when you cum it will be the one of the best orgasm you have ever had. If you touch it, or squeeze it and cum to soon it won’t be the same as if I make you cum. You are going to love this Bobby, I promise. So if you have to, sit on your hands and let me work on you now.” She told him.

Bobby promised he wouldn’t touch it or do anything she didn’t want him to do. So Dhea began by moving her hand up and down the full length of his shaft going extremely slow. She had never felt a man’s cock as hard as Bobby’s cock was now. Her small fingers could hardly get around the thick cock shaft, as it stood up proud between their bodies. She was still straddling his legs and as she sat on him he could see her wet pussy and her breasts with those very hard nipples.

Dhea’s fingers didn’t try to grip his cock tight; the two fingers and her thumb just circled the shaft and gently pumped it up and down as lightly as she could do it.

Up and down, she worked, feeling Bob trying to fuck her hand as he thrust his hips upward. She smiled!

Up and down she touched and rubbed his entire cock shaft but there wasn’t much pressure on it as she did it. Her feathery touch was driving him wild.

Up and down her fingers went from the head and then down to the bottom of his shaft where she pushed down stretching the skin tight. He was throbbing as she went up again and rubbed just under the swollen head before going back down to the base. Her other hand cupped his balls and massaged them. She was a pro and she was showing her young lover just what her hands could do.

Up and down, her hand moved so ever slowly and gently as she smiled at Bobby when he looked up at her face instead of her body.

Up and down her fingers seemed to glide over the shaft rather than hold it. The feeling was building in Bobby’s body and he felt his balls tightening. He needed release in a big way but he tried to show her how he could delay his orgasm.

Up and down, Dhea’s movements were using all of the sexual skills from the schooling, background and teaching she had received from the men and women in her life.

She released his cock for a moment and it stood straight up in the air now without any help from her hand or fingers to hold it that way. He was so hard, as hard as he had ever felt it. She got off of his legs and told him to stand up. When he did she made him undress and she removed her skirt. Then they sat back down again, both completely nude now.

Dhea loved how his body looked, young and strong and such a nice cock and set of balls. As Bobby sat back down again, Dhea straddle him again. She moved her fingers back around the shaft and started again moving them up and down. Again, she was just barely contacting it but enough to make him moan and push up trying to fuck it again. It was beautiful yet madding for him.

Up and down, from the base of the shaft to the tip of the thick head she used her fingers the same way to just lightly glide over the shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.