Training
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Jane stood at the front door, dressed in a robe as she waved goodbye to her fiend Bonnie who was on her way home. Her plan had worked great for Jane. The two women seduced Jane’s son and now mom and son were lovers. Bonnie’s work was done but she still was gong to share the boy with mom. Bobby’s cock was so hard it was like fuck a iron pipe.

Once Bonnie was gone, Jane and Bobby were alone. They almost ran to the bedroom. Once he had a taste of his sexy mother Bobby wanted more. How different these two women were sexually. While they both loved to cum ( who doesn’t) each wanted the foreplay and sex to be different.

Bonnie was always the aggressor even now that Bobby knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. Even outside she wouldn’t be afraid to strip and enjoy her body. She demanded her lovers to be perfectly too when he had any type of sexual play with her. She would grab Bobby’s hardness anytime anywhere she wanted to feel it. Even before he was hard Bonnie would have it in her hand and stroking it as she played with his big balls. She loved to be taken from behind or riding him and she dared him to cum before she did. She demanded him to be perfectly too when he had any type of sex wit her. But, as a teacher an trainer she was fantastic.

Bonnie had taught him so very much these weeks they had been practicing! Now Bobby had the confidence and knowledge to please any woman. But the goal was to train him to seduce his mother and make love to her. This he had done perfectly for the first time today! With Bonnie hse would have grabbed his cock and rammed it into her cunt.

With his mother, Bobby had to be much more patient. He had to work Jane slowly and much longer and harder with every step he took to get her to spread her lovely thighs and let him put his young hard cock in her pussy hole. Even after he had her nude and laying on the sofa, his mother was still scared and shaking. He had to slowly insert his cock head into her pussy and move it into her slowly as he fucked her this first time.

He could only hope that with time mom would come around and want to do it aggressively as Bonnie, any time any place. He felt it was his job to help work with her and sort of train her to think that way.

Once in the room Bobby stood there and watched his mother slowly removed the robe the only thing she had on. As it hit the floor Bobby dropped his shorts, he too was nude now, and growing hard fast. With the thinking he had of getting her involved quickly he said: “Hold my cock mom! Play with it. Feel how hard I get for you please.”

Jane reached for her son’s cock and held it in her hand feeling it growing hard quickly! “Oh Bobby I love you so much.” His mother told him as she was slowly stroking his hardening shaft.

He reached up and cupped both of her breasts feeling their fullness and firmness. She had almost no sag and her breasts were so full he couldn’t cup all of them in his hands. “You have such beautiful breast mom. I love to feel them with my hands.”

He looked down at them and smiled saying: “They’re so full my hands can’t hold them all. Look at them see my hands. They’re to small for them. They’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.”

Jane watched as her son play with her tits and it excited her so very much she was leaking between her legs. She held his cock and squeezed it as Bobby bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth. “Suck them baby! Suck mom’s breasts like you did when you were a baby. You loved my nipples so much when you were a kid I had a hard time getting you off of them. Suck Bobby! It feels so good.” She told him as she stroking him

Standing in her bedroom Bobby’s mouth sucked on one breast while his hand cupped and played with the other. When he felt se was ready he lower his left hand a reached between his mother’s legs. When jane felt his hand on her pussy she stood there as his fingers wiggled around her slit. “Open our legs for me mom! Let me touch you here.” He told her.

Jane moved her left leg out spreading her thighs for her son. Bobby immediately began rubbing her entire pussy slit now. He would cup it some of the time and then rub it up and down the slit again and again. When he inserted his middle finger into her wet hole she held him tight and started to hump slowly on it. All the while she never stoped stroking his very hard cock. She moaned in his ear as she whispered; “OH Bobby I want you so badly baby! Your hand feels so good. Rub it baby! Rub my pussy and make me cum”

He smiled knowing she was almost ready to be taken to bed and fucked again. She was actually on fire as she sort of bent her knees slightly as she started to hump on Bobby’s fingers two of which were in her hole. Moaning and humping she said: “Take me to bed baby and fuck me again. I want to feel this hard cock of yours inside me again. Take me to bed Bobby. Lay me down and make love to me.”

They quickly got into the big bed in Jane’s room. This time they would make love.

Bobby again rolled to his side and began to nurse on his mother’s tits as he put his hand on hers and moved it so she could hold his very hard cock and slowly jerked it.

He moved his fingers down her body and spread her pussy lips and played with her clit making her again begin to hump on his hand. He worked her slowly but steadily. When he was sure his mother was ready he moved down her body kissing and licking her as he went.

Touching and giving her pleasure all the time Bobby’s lips touched his mom’s inner thighs and then her pussy. She opened her legs wider giving her boy as much room down there as he wanted and needed to please her. Licking and sucking on her cunt Bobby worked his mouth all over his mother’s pussy. One minute he was up on her clit, the next he was sticking his tongue in her wet hot cunt hole. Then he moved to the sides of her lips suck and biting them gently.

Jane was lifting and thrusting her pelvis at Bobby as he pleased her. He teased her body like a pro and surprised her as his mouth was all over her doing things she didn’t expect. As she tried to guide his head Bobby covered all of his mom’s pussy and sucked it into him mouth he had all of her sex in his mouth and he sucked and licked and put his tongue as deep as he could into her hole.

As he did that with his mouth and tongue, his hands held her up under her ass lifting her beautiful prize up higher, so he could really do her pussy with his mouth.

Jane was gong crazy with lust and desire. Her body was other of control. As she climaxed on her son’s mouth and tongue. Again and again she flooded his face with her cum as Jane couldn’t stop cumming from her boy’s magnificent oral loving. Finally she cried out: “No more. Please Bobby! Stop I’m going to have a heart attack! Stop baby please.”

Bobby lifted his face out from between her highs and smiled at her. He came up to her and kissed her lovingly. It was a long lovingly soft gentle kiss that almost took Jane’s breath away. He gently cupped her left breast and held it as they kept on kissing. When it finally broke he smiled down at her and looked into her eyes. There as love there for sure. He squeeze her breast gently and said” “I love you mom! I love you so much. Let me show you. Let me make love to you again with my cock this time. Let me fuck you mom.”

But Jane had her own idea now. She was so emotionally worked up from the love she felt and the pleasure hr son gave her with his mouth that she moved Bobby around and she straddled her boy’s hips. Bobby was surprised when she guided his extremely hard cock towards her still wet pussy hole and touched it with the hard head on his cock. She told him: “I want to please you now Bobby. Let me do the work this time. Le me ride your beautiful hard cock and give you pleasure.”

Once she was on top of him she took his hands and lifted them to her swollen breast. “My nipples need your hands Bobby. Play with them for me please.” She said as she held his cock and moved her body over it.

As he held them she began to move his cock head to her pen hole and they both felt it go inside her pussy hole a little. Bobby pushed and tried to fill her with all of his cock. When he did Jane said: “No baby! Don’t move please. Just lay back and feel how hot and wet I am. It’s been so very long since I felt this. Just lay there and let momma enjoy this feeling. Please!”

Bobby smiled and didn’t move. He could feel Jane’s pussy becoming wetter as she closed her eyes and came down all the way on it. He didn’t more. Bobby watched his mother closely. Jane didn’t move for awhile he could feel her pussy squeezing and releasing his shaft sas she tried to stay still.

But then she slowly began to move in his cock. She couldn’t hold off any longer. The feeling of hr son’s cock deep insdie her pussy tunnel rubbing against the walls was just to much to take. She needed to move. She had to move! Her body demanded she move with the cock in her. God she wanted to fuck him like a mad woman She wanted o fuck him like a $1,000 whore would have fucked him hard and long and fast, give him something he would never forget in his young life.

Jane moved and she looked down at this beautiful man she was riding and she smiled as she rode up an down on his very hard very thick cock shaft! It was good, damn good and she loved how it felt to ride him!

For Bobby it was so hot to see and feel his mothers pussy sucking in his cock time after time. He watched as his cock disappeared an then came out again all wet and sticky before going back into her and again disappearing completely. Jane was back at it and felt you never forget how to fuck. She rod him like the mature3 pro she was. She may not have had a cock in her for along time but she was now fucking her boy like a pro. A pro who had used a dildo for months before this day with her son.

Up and down; up and down; she worked her body as her pussy sucked in his cock and her body reacted with each movement. Over and over and over she slid her cunt on his hard young pole givin them both what they wanted and need.

Fucking hr son was so good, so erotic and so nasty it only made the sex better. They fucked for a long time in this position. Jane had climaxed a few times and Bobby loved seeing her do it. He had a perfe3ct seat to watch his mom’s face and body as it orgasm.

They kept on fucking, well actually, they made love to each other, for a long time until she collapsed on top of him. Again he had filled her with his cum and she had satisfied her need for now.

They both finally fell asleep around 10:00PM. Completely exhausted from the wonderful sex, Jane lay next to her son with his cock head still touching the inside her pussy keeping her outer lips open.

Bobby had fucked her now twice and cum since they waved goodbye to Bonnie. Now they were laying in a very large wet sport. They were so tired they didn’t care to take the time to change the sheets.

Jane was lying on her right side with Bobby lying behind her with his wet cock, covered with both of their cum, and still semi-hard cock pressed against her pussy. The head was just touching her pussy hole. His left hand was cupping her left breast as they slept.

Around 2:00AM Bobby woke up and looked down at his beautiful and sexy mother next to him. The light of the full moon lit the entire bed as its rays came in the room from the two skylights above. Bobby marveled at his mother’s toned and perfect body. As he watched her large breasts rise and fall as she slept he said to himself: “God I love those tits.”

He wondered why he hadn’t noticed her body before Bonnie and him had planned to seduce her. Granted, she always wore very conservative clothing and never did anything to show it off. It seemed to him that all the sexual training he had received from Bonnie had taught him to see things in a woman he never saw before. He knew now that every woman, young, old, fat, thin, tall, or short had something to offer a man. Sexually he knew now that his mother was a great fuck in bed and she had fucked him like or better than Bonnie. He was always sure before now that Bonnie would be the best. But, now he wasn’t sure whom was the best between the two women.

The way Jane had rode his cock fucking him tonight made him understand that she was a very sexual lady who just needed to have her sex desire released. He was sure they were going tohave a wonderful lie together getting her to open up...

As he watched his mom sleep he smiled as he saw the nipples on her breasts and the couple of suck marks he had placed around them during their heated moments of love making. He moved closer to her breast and placed his mouth over the nipple and then very gently flicked out his tongue and licked the left nipple. His mother sighed a little but didn’t wake. So he kissed and licked it again. This time she sighed and smiled a little but she was still asleep.

Bobby loved her breasts, so big yet so firm and round and with such red nipples in the center. As she lay there sleeping, Bobby softly licked between the twin globes going up and down between the cleavages. Then he licked around the base of each tit and up over the nipple and back over to the other one.

His cock was hard again and the desire and lust in seeing her laying there nude and so open for him moved him to fuck her again. He wanted to make her cum lovingly before or right as he woke her up. He remembered the time he made his girl friend cum in her basement when she fell asleep in his arms one night as they watched a movie. He remembered how she looked and how her body reacted when he made her cum with his hands just as she woke up. He smiled as he recalled that when the orgasm was running over her body, she began to hump and fuck her pussy on his hand. He also remembered her whispered: “Oh Bobby! Oh God that feels so good. Do stop Bobby! Please don’t stop.”

While they never went any further than that one night he always remember what at looked and felt like to see a woman cum. It was so hot to see her climax as his hand rubbed her pussy on the outside of her shorts. Now he wanted to see the same thing from his mother only he would be rubbing her cunt directly nothing between his hand and her pussy.

Bobby’s mouth went from the left nipple to the right one, gently sucking and licking it. From time to time, he would use both hands to cup one of her big breasts and squeeze it gently, again very gently. When he did that it would push the nipple out and up more so it stuck out longer so his lips could cover it and suck it even better. Again he worked very gently on each nipple, making them grow harder, longer and thicker.

As he sucked on one of her nipples he used one of his hands now to move down and between her thighs and cupped his mother’s pussy. Still very warm and completely wet, he felt a little cum still oozing out of the well fucked hole at the end of her slit. He smiled thinking of how it felt to spew his seed into her tight tunnel just as deep as he could get his cock in there.

As he slowly and extremely gently began to play with the folds of her pussy, his cock rubbed her thigh as he moved against her body. Working her sex like this gave him a chance to make her cum before or just as she would wake up. But, Jane wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled his mouth down harder on her nipple. “Oh baby! You love my tits don’t you”, she whispered as she held his head against one of them.

“She’s awake”, he said to himself.

He looked up into her shinning passionate eyes and smiled saying: “Yes mom. I love touching them and licking and sucking the nipples. I love the feel of them so much. They’re so big and beautiful.”

She move a little and turned towards him as she held him tight and whispered in his: “Then suck baby! Feel on them! Love them. Suck my tilts with your mouth. Suck baby, enjoy me, nurse on me, and love me and my breasts.”

His hand continued to slowly stroke her pussy as he slipped a finger into the wet hole between her legs. Jane opened her legs bending her right knee and putting a foot on her son’s leg. She opened her thighs wide to let him in and finger her better. He felt her grip his finger with her pussy tunnel. Bobby wasn’t in any hurry now since she had awakened before he could make her cum. He made a promise to himself that he would try this again and again to wake her as she was cumming until he did it.

Bobby was thinking: “You know, when you are fucking you can’t really see a woman’s body cum, but using your finger and hand you can stimulate her pussy and watch as she had an orgasm. I want to see this happen to my mom.”

Now he loved sucking on her nipples as she held him and talked to him telling him how well he made her feel and that she loved him. She kissed the top of his head as she stroked his face and held his mouth against her breasts. Bobby moved from one nipple to the other, back and forth nursing and sucking and licking them. Her nipples were so hard now they felt like little erasers. His teeth gently bit them and pulled on them as his hand continued to work on her cunt.

Jane didn’t stop him or tell him anything else to do. She loved how he worked her body. His touch was stimulating and so loving. She whispered: “You make me feel so good Bobby, I love you baby. Keep touching me there Bobby. Touch my wet opening now, I love that so much.”

He stopped sucking and looked up at her lovely face and told her: “I love you to mom. I want to do this for you so much and make you feel good. I want to do this all the time, every day and every night.”

She pulled him to her and kissed him hard shoving her tongue into his mouth as she reached for his cock. He didn’t stop her but when they separated from the kiss he told her: “Just lay back mom and let me give you pleasure. Let me make love to your body. Just lay there and enjoy it. Relax and lay back I want to do this for you. Let me make you cum again and feel good. Put your hands behind your head and enjoy it.”

As hr son knelt next to her Jane reached between his legs and held his hard on in her hand, she loved the feel of his big cock throbbing and jumping with his excitement, But, she released it and lay back and relaxed and she put her arms up over her head and just let him do all the work.

As he touched and licked her breasts and all around the full bottom globes of her tits she sighed with the pleasure. They were so firm and full he never could get enough of them. Bobby’s hand stayed between her legs always working, always moving, always touching her pussy slit, her clit or ‘G’ spot. His touch was making her so excited. His finger moved in and out of the wet open hole as his thumb touched and stroked her clit.

Jane slowly began to rock her lower body on his hand now and Bobby inserted another finger into the opening. He started to fuck her with two of them. Not fast or hard, he continued to go slowly almost to slow for her. But Jane waited and didn’t say anything. She wanted to see what Bobby would do and how he did it. It had been so long since anyone had done this to her body. Jane was on the edge of cumming and having an orgasm. She wished he would hurry a little more or move his hand faster some of the time. But, his touch was heavenly to her so she didn’t say anything she just let it build.

Bobby’s mom’s passion was building fast and she arched up a little each time he pushed into her with his finger her pussy. When he felt her arm relax around his head, he took his mouth off of her breasts and he sat up. He spread his mother’s thighs wider and he moved around and sat between them now. Looking down at her pussy, as he kept finger fucking her, Bobby could feel and see her wetness and he knew she was going to cum very soon.

With the skill of a much older and experienced man he turned his palm upwards and felt for her ‘G’ spot. Bobby started to rub it as he used his index finger on the other hand now to stimulate her clit at the same time.

Jane arched up and pushed into her son’s hand faster now as she started to hump his hand. Bobby watched his mom’s body doing it. God he loved to see a woman’s body take over and do what it felt needed to be done to achieve orgasm. Her tits were bouncing and shaking and juggling and Bobby love to see them do that too. As he pushed his fingers in and rubbed back and forth just a little, the tips of his fingers kept stroking her ‘G’ and making her body react with a fucking motion.

“Oh Bobby”, she moaned as she lifted her hips up off the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.