Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

I set my alarm for 7AM to ensure I'd be up, bathed and had my breakfast. I was sure I'd need all of them, bathed because I felt I'd be nude all day or almost all day with Bonnie. And eating breakfast would give me the energy I would need to do whatever Bonnie wanted me to do in her home and to her body, I hopped.

These past days had been the most exciting days of my life. I had made the woman I had dreamed about cum, and cum more than one time. While I hadn't fucked her with my cock I had made her cum!!! GOD she was so hot and so beautiful.

And, she had touched my cock, stroked it and sucked it and made me cum too!

This week included so many of the things I had masturbated about almost my entire masturbation life. It seemed as if someone had read my mind or my diary.

I had kept a diary of the things I had jerked off too about Bonnie since I was always thinking of Bonnie when I jerked off. No one knew I had this diary and I kept it locked in box and hidden in my closet under my football gear and boxes of trading cards and old toys.

My routine was to watch Bonnie from my bedroom window as she lay in the sun in her small bikini and jerk off. Then after I came I would get my diary and write about what I saw and what she did and describe it along with any photos I had taken of her. Then I'd hide the diary and photos back in the box again and cover it with all that stuff. Every day I'd jerk off and most days the dairy would be updated and hidden exactly where I put it. It never looked like it was disturbed but this week Bonnie and I were doing all the things I had written about wanting to do to her or have her do to me.

The phone rang at 8 Am and since mom was in the shower I answered it. It was Bonnie!!! She told me to get ready and come over as soon as I was ready. She said: "Just come in the back door Bobby I will be upstairs. Just yell out when you come in. I may be in the shower so come up and start to put the furniture back in the bedroom for me. OK? Thanks."

She hung up and I finished my breakfast quickly and ran over to her house, again jumping the fence in one hop. I opened the door and then I yelled: "I'm here Bonnie!"

No answer. So I walked up the steps to the bedroom like she told me to do. She was in the bathroom so I called again and she said: "I'll be right out Bobby go ahead and start moving the furniture for me."

I did as told and a few minutes later she came out wearing a short robe that showed off her long silky legs. It was very short and hugged her curves, defining her breasts and ass. I immediately wondered if she had anything on under it.

She came over to me and kissed me on my lips and we held each other for a few seconds before she smiled and said: "You were fast Bobby. I didn't even have time to shower. Oh well we'll move the furniture and then I'll do it. You can even help me if you like. You know wash my back for me."

My cock screamed at attention!!! I stuttered and said: "Su,, Su ... Sure! I would love to help you wash your back. Or, anything else you would like me to wash."

I smiled and she patted my cheek. As we assembled the bed frame and then placed the mattresses back on the frame she looked stunning in that robe. Then she teased me by telling me we had to make the bed now. As she bent and spread her legs to put on the sheets I got my answer. She had no bra or panties on under her sexy robe. It hung open as she bent to tuck in the sheets and her breasts and nipples were in full view as she did it. She looked up at me and said: "Come on sweetie tuck in your end."

I did as she told me and then she turned down the sheets like it was ready for someone to sleep in. Smiling up at me again she said: "Patience's sweetie we're almost done."

We moved the rest of the furniture back in place and then she came to me. We merged our bodies together as we kissed and exchanged tongues. My hands went to her ass and pulled her even tighter. My cock hard and throbbing she moaned in my mouth as my hands ran under her robe and cupped her nude ass cheeks. So nice, she had such a great ass. I held her tight and we pushed against each other dry humping until she broke the kiss.

She took my hand and turned and we walked to the bathroom. It was big with an over size tub and shower. She let go of my hand and turned to me. "Undo the belt Bobby. Undo it and take my robe off", she said.

I moved my hands to the tie and undid the belt and the robe opened in the front exposing her body to my eyes. Her body was so lovely and as she slid the robe off her shoulders she stood there in front of me with nothing, absolutely nothing on, but a big smile. "Not bad for an old women am I", she said?

"You're beautiful. You're so beautiful Bonnie, and you're not old. God you had a fantastic body!"

She thanked me and just stood there letting me see her.

I looked at her breasts moving gently as she inhaled and exhaled. Her nipples were reddish/pink and swollen. She was exited already. I knew that since she told me that many ladies when they rare excited have their nipples puff up and out, that is unless she is just cold. I knew she wasn't cold the house was nice and warm. She had such great breasts and I could see she liked to show them off, to me like that. She just stood there letting me see her.

I looked down at her stomach so flat and small compared to her breasts and her hips and belly were very small. She had a nice shape from top to bottom. Her belly button had a small stone in it. She smelled wonderful, so fresh.

My eyes drifted to her hips and her pelvis which made her a woman anyone would have wanted. It was still flat with the slightest mound where her pussy hair started. She had a 'landing strip' style that ran down to her slit. It was about two inches long and two inches wide. I could see the clit hood and the slit that lead to paradise I was sure. She had her legs spread about a foot, just enough to let me see the slit almost completely.

Her long legs completed the rest of her. They were smooth and athletic looking like she ran or used a treadmill. She turned around slowly showing me her back and that perfect ass. It sat up high and firm and I knew my balls would never drag on the sheets with that ass lifting me up like I dreamed of so many times. If only!!

She smiled and turned the rest of the way and sat on the side of the tub. She let me watch as she opened her thighs and rubbed her legs. I could see that there was a little bit of hair around her slit and it looked like she shaved most of it off.

I just looked at her and finally she looked up at me and said: Want to help me bath? I need to be clean for you today. Today I am going to teach how to please a lady with your tongue and mouth. To do that, I'll have to be clean and you will have to kiss and lick me here."

She spread her legs and showed me her wonderful pussy. She just sat there and let me look at her cunt. Not moving she took my hand and told me to kneel down. I did and she said: "Touch me. Touch it Bobby. You touched me yesterday and made me cum. Touch it today. Feel how warm it is, how wet you are making me already. Touch it for me baby!"

"OH YES! GOD YES!!I moaned to myself.

I had wanted to touch her so badly. I moved my hand and fingers to her open thighs and ran then up the inside until I felt her heat coming off her cunt. She talked to me and instructed me and I did what she told me. I could see her wetness beginning as I watched my fingers move over and around and then into her hole.

She informed me about her clit and showed me it by pulling the hood back. With my other hand I used a finger to touch it and made her jump and moan. Her round little sex ball stood out proudly, hard and pink and I was sure I could see it throbbing like my cock. I softly stroked it and felt her respond to my touch.

I could smell her musk now and she was becoming more and more excited as I watched my fingers fucking her hole. I could see her wetness on them as they came out of her hole. She would from time to time take my hand or fingers and instruct me as she guided my fingers on her pussy. Then she said; "Like that!! Yes that's it, mummm Bobby that feels so good. Do you like doing it to me?"

I moaned or maybe hissed: "Yes! Fuck yes! It's so hot, you're so hot!"

I looked at her face and saw the lust on it. She looked into my eyes and took my head and pressed it to her tit. I began to suck and lick the nipple as she moaned and rocked on my hand. Then she squeezed her thighs tightly around my hand and humped on it as she had done yesterday! She was cumming and I was making her cum! "Oh Bobby that feels so good baby!" she said.

She held my face on her tit, my mouth on her nipple, my hand on her pussy and three fingers in her pussy hole. And rocked and humped my hand.

When she released me she stood up and pulled me with her. She undid the top of my jeans and told me to strip for her. She stood there watching as I undressed. "Slowly Bobby! Do it slowly, everything is better sexually if it starts slow. Trust me we have all day baby.

She never took her eyes off my hands and then my cock as I stepped out of my jeans.

When my shorts came off my hard cock sprang out towards her. She took it in her hand and knelt in from of me now. He kissed the head and licked it once. Then she released it and I took off my tee shirt. Now both of us were completely nude.

Once I was nude she turned on the shower and when the water got warm we went into it and started to wash each other's body. I was so fucking hard. Do you know how hot it is to touch and see the woman you have always wanted? Like a dream, that's how it is. To bath her knowing that afterwards she will give me her body and teach me how to please it, was more than I could believe was happening.

She let me wash her completely touching her everywhere. I made good use of her tits and ass and knelt in front of her and washed her pussy feeling all of her up again. She watched me and when I was done I used the shower to wash her off. Again I knelt in front of her pussy and she put a foot on the side of the tube and said: "Taste me Bobby. Put your tongue in my pussy Bobby. Lick me and see if I'm clean enough for you to eat me".

Oh yes, I moved my face into her pussy and licked and kissed and licked and kissed and sucked and spread her outer lips and shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her hole. She smelled and tasted wonderful. But she could have ran 10 miles and I would still put my face in her cunt and licked her I loved and wanted this so much!

She let me play with her pussy for a few minutes and then pulled me up and kissed me and I said: "Clean? OK, can we get in bed now?"

She smiled and said: "Well not yet, it's your turn baby! I'm going to wash you now. Your mouth felt very nice on me Bobby. I think with a little training and instructions I can make you the best pussy eater in the neighborhood. Your girl friend is going to love how you eat her pussy when we get done teaching you how to do it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.