Three Steps to Heaven
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An attractive Mom you'd like to fuck is gradually coerced; from unsavory sex with her son to outright debauchery.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

Within a short while I was enjoying myself as a house-guest at Carlton Manor.

Iris and I were reclining in sun chairs, secluded by shrubs and flowers. Here within the grounds of Carlton Manor life felt far from the madness of war. After my reunion with Guy earlier, the lads had both jaunted off to join a cricket match down in the village. Now we could chat about Guy’s expectations of working at the manor. I found Iris an attractive woman with fair bubbly hair and hazel eyes that sparkled while she spoke. Her voice had unmistakable breeding and the woollen jumper she wore also failed to conceal her fine shapely figure. “ There’s plenty for Guy to take on here Margot.” Iris was saying, “The war-effort took the last of our workers away some while ago.” As I listened, I felt naturally at ease with her and found her enthusiasm in the face of austerity infectious. “Oh Margot, There’s so much I want to show you here. It’s an ideal place for our lads to share together this summer. I’m sure you’ll feel the same in a day or so and I have a lovely little room ready for you” Iris would have to be in her mid thirties like myself yet had that confidence of a woman in control. She was wearing jodhpurs and as we came up to the stable yard it occurred to me she rode horses. “Do you ride much Iris?” I asked peering into the stable. “Only a hack round the lanes when the weather’s OK; how about yourself?” “Well, I sometimes get my bike out on a fine day.” I quipped, “How many horses are there?” I inquired. Iris laughed, “Only my gelding now, he’s grazing in the meadow: several were stabled here before the war but with the price of hay in the winter...” “Is your husband in the war Iris?” I asked cautiously. There was an uncomfortable silence before she answered. “Ronald was lost at sea over six months ago Margot.” She replied evenly. “I’m so sorry.” I mumbled awkwardly, my blunder causing me to blush. Iris slid her hand through my arm. It’s OK Margot ... really, she said simply, “Come on! Lets show you the kitchen garden.”

Later, in the cool of the library we relaxed into deep cushioned armchairs and with each of us holding a generous glass of brandy Iris took a deep sigh and began quietly recounting her life at the manor to me. “Ronald and I took over the manor when we married. It was a bit run down. But we got things going; and Ralph was born.” Iris sighed at fond memories. “The place became busy with people working and we were happy with how things were shaping up. Then the war came.” Iris paused to sip her brandy and I remained silent; knowing she had more to say. “The Royal Navy recalled Simon and before long I hardly saw him. Oh, the occasional flurry of leave; then a return to the prudence widowhood. I missed Ronald; but I was lonely and fed up to be honest.” She paused with a look of wry bitterness. “Or to speak plainly Margot. I became sex-starved.” Iris looks at me boldly,” Tell me Margot, has the war deprived you of sex?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.