Three Steps to Heaven - Cover

Three Steps to Heaven

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An attractive Mom you'd like to fuck is gradually coerced; from unsavory sex with her son to outright debauchery.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

I stare through my small office widow into the bright Sussex sunshine and let out a sigh of relief. The tedium of winter had been endless but now it was the merry month of May in England and Guy would be home from Uni this week-end; and with it my longed for leave break from the office. It was lonely enough with my husband overseas but with my son away too, life had become awfully boring.

My cosy sentiments fade as my eyes focus on a pair of mongrels just out-side in the office yard. They are rudely mating together; beneath a tree. It fascinates me. In union, the dog and bitch form a bizarre two-headed creature. They pant obscenely, oblivious to the world, while frantically copulating. I can see the dog’s red cock shunting into the bitch like a piston; suddenly it hits a climax and it’s whole body presses into the rear end of the bitch pumping spasmodically as it ejaculates. A sharp twang of guilt accompanies the clenching and juicing of my snatch. I turn away, embarrassed that someone may have noticed me watching. Suddenly I’m feeling rather warm in the office-suite I’ve worn today. Having shed my jacket, I feel old Joneses gaze on my figure as I work around him. Then unexpectedly, he makes an offer. “I’m driving past your lane after work today Mrs Chiverton, can I drop you off at all?” This was uncharacteristically optimistic of Jonesy but I felt no reason to deflate him. I surprise him by accepting. “Why how kind of you Mr Jones! With the sun so warm I may be able to sunbath in my little garden with the time you’ll save me walking home!”

“Mmm...” he mused with twinkling eyes. “ Well you may even need some sun cream applied to that soft fair skin of yours Mrs Chiverton.”


It’s hot in Jones’s little car. Jones’s elbow blithely rubs against my breast as he remarks on the rising sap of springtime. Bemused at the old chap’s sauce, I ponder on events in my own life ... of Gilbert leaving for over-seas a year ago ... of my unanswered letters to him ... our romance lost in the past ... of Guy leaving home for his studies ... We get to the end of my lane and I ask Jones to drop me off. When I thank him he grins broadly; his pipe clenched in his jaw. “The pleasure was all mine Mrs Chiverton ... if I can ever be of service?” he said knowingly,” Anyway be sure to enjoy your leave and your sunbathing Mrs Chiverton!”

As I walk down my tranquil lane, I daydream of sunbathing in my garden; a far younger version of Mr Jones kneels attentively beside my side; applying sun cream to my naked shoulders. His hands glide across my skin, smooth and slow; his fingers bordering onto my breast. Then they move onto tummy before disappearing down into my groin. I sure was hungry for sex.

Upon reaching my door I felt almost sweaty from the sun and the thought of a sexy soak in the bath would be most welcome. Entering my kitchen I slip off my shoes, drink a refreshing glass of water and then shed my blouse and skirt which I often did since the house was empty. Padding to my room I am already releasing my bra when I pause at the open door; I’m sensing someone’s presence. There, lying on my bed in only his vest, was Guy? I thought he looked in pain. In one hand he held a piece of my underwear while with the other he was masturbating. I was stunned. His cock was ... big. Then he saw me. His expression took on shock and then resentment. “Mother ... how could you! ... Spying on me ... like this!” his voice accused bitterly. Blind maternal empathy drew me to his side. “Guy! No, I wasn’t spying!” I pleaded, stroking his head. “I had no idea you would even home. What happened?” His eyes are searching my face for the truth. “Well ... maybe so.” He says putting an arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring lowly adds, “anyway ... I am home, see ... and sorry if I shocked you.” He offers a forgiving kiss. I respond and somehow Guy makes that kiss much deeper than is decent. Suddenly I realise how improperly dressed I am beside him; but then Guy closes his eyes and lies back calmly, so I just relax and watch him. His hand still held my lingerie and I guiltily shift my gaze shifts to his naked torso. I’m in awe at his handsome endowment; wondering on the effects of excessive masturbation. I’m tempted to touch it, but no. Instead I meekly offer to get the kettle on for tea. Now Guy opened his eyes and gave a soft smile; his tone calmer, “No; don’t go yet.” he said, studying my nudity now. “ You can’t simply leave a chap when you’ve got him all fired up! You have to help me.” I stared dumbly, “Help you?” “Yes; help me finish this off.”Guy stated. Aghast, my heart beats in alarm, “ Guy! ... I cant ... I cant do that for you! He gazed at me confidently now and with his good looks is saying levelly, “Just this once you can; to prove you care.” Anxiously I search his face for direction. “Guy, I do care, but If I did that...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.