Redemption
Chapter 17: Orgasm Faces

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Orgasm Faces - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Three weeks later

SUZANNE LET SUNSHINE SNUGGLE BEFORE she pulled back to admire her smooth chocolate curves. Sunshine parted her lips, smiling, and Suzanne kissed her.

“Mmm. Nice, Suzanne.”

The kiss grew more intense. Sunshine responded for a moment before she broke the kiss. Her own smile was back.

“I told you, Suzanne.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. About coming.”

Suzanne laughed. Sunshine was right. Her orgasm faces were as arousing as her stiff nipples, her supple thighs, and the fragrant curly forest between them. Idly, she wondered whether Heather made the same faces when she came.

Sunshine kissed Suzanne, tasting herself on Suzanne’s lips and liking it, her hand on Suzanne’s tummy. Her voice was soft when she spoke.

“Thank you, Suzanne.”

Another kiss.

“Thank you for everything.”

Suzanne sighed as Sunshine moved her hand between Suzanne’s thighs and pressed one finger inside.

“Now, spread ‘em, bitch,” said Sunshine in Suzanne’s cop voice.

Suzanne laughed and complied.


Epilogue

Columbia, Missouri, five years later

SUZANNE WATCHED THE GIRL SMOOTH thick chocolate frosting onto the cake. Tanya’s mother had taught her well, and the swirls she made with the narrow spatula were perfect. Uninvited and unwanted, the anger and sadness Suzanne knew so well returned. Her own mother had preferred booze to food, and Suzanne and her sister made do as best they could. Suzanne forced the memory away.

“Beautiful job, sweetie. Your dad is going to love it.”

Tanya paused and looked up.

“You really think so, Suzanne?”

Suzanne stepped to Tanya’s side and hugged her, trying to avoid the frosting-covered spatula in the girl’s right hand.

“I know he will.”

“Did you order the dinner?”

Suzanne laughed. “You bet I did, Tanya. We’ll have enough for leftovers all week.”

The girl put down the spatula.

“Are you and Dad going to get married, Suzanne?”

Suzanne smiled and pulled Tanya into a hug. She rubbed Tanya’s back lightly, and kissed her cheek before letting her go.

“Straight answer, Tanya?”

The girl nodded.

“Yes.”

Tanya launched herself back into Suzanne’s arms and hugged her tight. “Yay!”

After a minute, Suzanne gently disengaged herself.

“We haven’t set a date yet, sweetie, but we will.”


“Happy birthday, Ben!”

“Happy birthday, Dad!”

Professor Goldstein raised his glass in return.

“To my girls.”

Suzanne waited until Ben served the cake.

“I have an announcement.”

Tanya looked at her dad. Ben shrugged his shoulders. Suzanne stood up.

“You’re looking at the newest detective on the Mizzou...” Suzanne paused. “Excuse me, I mean the newest detective in the University of Missouri Police Department. The one right here in Columbia, Missouri.”

Ben jumped up to hug Suzanne, Tanya right behind him.

“Congratulations, Suzanne! You got it!”


Suzanne let her fingers tousle the hair on Ben’s chest as they lay together late that night, comfortably exhausted. Ben’s cock lazy and soft, the flush on Suzanne’s chest beginning to fade.

“Tanya asked me this afternoon if we were going to get married, Ben.”

He turned his head to look at her.

“Oh? What did you tell her?”

Suzanne tugged a hair.

“Ow!”

“I told her yes, but we didn’t have a date. Yet.”

“She likes you, you know.”

“I’m still a little worried she thinks I want to replace her mom.”

“She doesn’t think that, Suzanne, and she knows you won’t. She’s told me so.”

“Ben, we should drink a toast to Georgetown.”

Suzanne released him and stood up.

“Right now, in fact. Wait here.”

Nude, Suzanne walked to the kitchen for another bottle of prosecco. Tanya was certain to be in bed, and if by chance she was up and about it wouldn’t be the first time she’d seen Suzanne naked. Nudity didn’t seem to bother her.

“To the fellowship that brought you to DC, Ben.”

“To the Metropolitan Police Department that sent Detective Suzanne Fredericks to the Georgetown campus that afternoon.”

Suzanne snickered.

“Yeah, and on a call that had nothing to do with you, either!”

She kissed him.

“That’s enough talk. Put down your glass, Professor.”

Suzanne held Ben in her mouth as he stiffened. It wasn’t long before he was ready to take her again, and he did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.