Redemption
Chapter 6: Heather with an "H"

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Heather with an "H" - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Friday morning

THREE DEAD IN GEORGETOWN SHOOTING
Washington, DC, Friday, October 26
By Deidre Holland, The Washington Post

Gunshots at a Georgetown row house on Thursday evening left three men dead, according to police sources. One of the dead was identified as Josh Letterman, 18, son of the homeowners and killed by one of the two intruders. The intruders, who had entered the house by force, were fatally shot by police detectives Larry Anderson and Suzanne Fredericks. The detectives were interviewing Letterman and a family friend, Heather Guardalabene. Guardalabene and the detectives were unhurt. According to police sources, the motive for the killing is not yet known, nor did sources comment on the purpose of the interviews.

SUZANNE PULLED UP TO HEATHER'S house a little before noon. After a moment to survey the house, she tapped her phone. Heather answered almost immediately.

"Ready for coffee, Heather?"

"Be out in a sec. My mom's worried."

"I know, Heather. You'll be safe with me."

Suzanne got out and circled the car and leaned against it facing the house. When the front door opened, Suzanne could see Heather's mom looking over Heather's shoulder. Heather said something to the woman and pointed to Suzanne. Suzanne raised her hand in response. The woman waved and turned back inside. Heather shut the door and headed for Suzanne's car.

In the moment before Heather reached the car, Suzanne heard the high whine of a small motorcycle as it approached from the corner and seemed to slow. Instinctively she drew her service weapon and stepped to the front of the vehicle to see two figures, rider and passener, both with dark-tinted faceplates. As soon as she appeared the rider accelerated rapidly to the far corner and blew past the stop sign. Suzanne turned at Heather's cry to see her in a crouch pressed against the passenger door. She was shaking. Suzanne helped her up and pulled her close. After a few moments, Heather's sobs lessened and her breathing returned to normal.

"Ssh, Heather. It's OK. Ssh."

Heather twisted her head back and forth between Suzanne's breasts. Suzanne stroked her hair, gentling Heather the way she would a child.

"It's OK, Heather. Ssh. Nothing happened."

When Heather turned her tear-streaked face up, without thinking Suzanne kissed her lightly on the lips. A little voice told her this was a very bad idea, but Suzanne ignored it.

"It's OK, sweetie, really."

She kissed Heather again. Heather snuggled.

"Let's go get some coffee, sweetie, OK? I just need to make a call first."

Heather nodded without lifting her head, but she let Suzanne help her into the car. Suzanne pulled out her phone and tapped the office number.

"Larry, it may be nothing, but I don't think so."

She heard Larry grunt.

"They didn't expect to find me, that's for sure."

"They were going to do a repeat of the Josh thing yesterday, right Suzanne?"

"That's what it looks like. Whatever this is, it isn't random, and it's connected to the video and the daughter, for sure."

Another grunt from Larry.

"We're going for coffee. I'll be back in a couple of hours at the most."

At the strip mall Starbucks a mile or so away, Suzanne didn't say anything until they were comfortable in a couple of easy chairs, lattes at hand.

"Who wants to hurt you, Heather?"

Heather shook her head.

"I dunno." She kept her eyes on her lap.

Suzanne reached over and lifted Heather's chin with her palm.

"Think, Heather. Who wants to hurt you?"

Heather shook her head.

"Heather, I'm on your side. We can find these people and take them out of circulation with your help, but only with your help, understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.