Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 5: Sunshine

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sunshine - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Thursday evening

THE PRESIDENT HUNG UP THE phone and turned to his wife.

"It never ends."

She had no idea what the call was about, but given the current poisonous political climate it wasn't hard to guess. She smiled and pulled him to her and kissed him. It wasn't a quick kiss, and she pressed herself against him. When they separated she smiled up at him.

"Better, honey?"

"All better. Where are the girls?"

"In their rooms doing homework. And our high school girl is working on her college application essay. At least that's where they'd better be."

The older girl, a fifth year senior, was in her bedroom but she wasn't doing homework or working on her essay. She was looking at Joshua's dick on the screen of her iPhone. She knew this was a bad idea but she didn't care. She was tired of being second banana to her little sister, always the "cute" one, at least that's what everyone seemed to say. It was past time to break out on her own.

Josh had captivated her from the first time they met at a mixer with his school, but he was smart enough to take it easy and let her decide how fast they'd go. She was no innocent. Even the daughter of a celebrity politician can find time alone, time off the grid, to indulge herself. She was fortunate, she thought, to have parents who were tigers when it came to the safety of her and her sister, but savvy enough to let them have enough time off-leash to grow.

"Not bad, bro!" she texted in return.

"Want to see it go off?"

Her fingers trembled as she typed.

"Yeah!"

In the next couple of images Josh's hand was blurred as he stroked his dick. In the third he'd stopped, and in the fourth a long string of cum erupted from the tip. Josh had his fingers tight, the knuckles white as he squeezed his dick and pumped.

"!!"

That was all the older girl could manage, because her other hand was busy between her legs. She wasn't going to send Josh a picture of that, though. She was smart enough to know a picture of the president's daughter petting her pussy would be too much for Josh to keep to himself. He'd probably share this one even if it only showed her face. After all, she hadn't forgotten last summer.

Josh broke the connection and put the phone down. He laughed.

"Got her!"

The blonde stretched and sucked his shrunken penis. Josh idly stroked her hair while she nursed him gently. He was already starting to revive when she let him go with a last suck.

"Did you get video?"

Josh snickered.

"Yup."

"How?"

"It's a spy app with built-in anonymizer. You can remotely turn on the other phone's video function and no one knows who you are or where you are."

"So, let's see it."

Josh picked up the phone and tapped it twice.

The blonde's mouth dropped open.

"Oh, my. That's really her."

"It sure is, sweetie."

"Only the face?"

"Yeah. All it does really is reverse the camera like you do for a selfie. Only I can turn it on and off from here."

"She's pretty."

"She sure is."

"Wow, she's coming!"

"She's beautiful when she comes. Maybe that's why her code name is 'Sunshine'."

Josh kissed her. "So are you." With that he put down the phone and spread her on the bed.


"Asshole," the subject of Josh's surreptitiously recorded video said, more to herself than anyone else, as she put down her own phone when the video finished. "I knew he was a bastard. What a prick."

She laughed, although it was kind of a sour laugh.

"Like he's the only one with access to stuff? The only one who can turn on a camera remotely? Who the fuck does he think I am?"

She pulled up her contact list and tapped the one she wanted, the woman detective she'd met several years ago when her dad was elected to the Senate. They weren't friends, really, but every girl, especially someone like her, needs someone outside the family circle to confide in. Even if they weren't super close, the woman was easy to talk to. She was a good listener and, more important, she wasn't her father or her mother.

"Suzanne?

"It's me. No names, OK?

"Here's the deal. There's going to be a video out there that's really going to piss off Mom and Dad."

She listened to the detective's question and grimaced.

"No, it's not so bad. Only me, and it only shows my face but I'm, well, I'm coming in the video, you know?"

There was laughter from the phone.

"Come on, Suzanne. Stop it. I mean, I come, I make faces. Doesn't everyone?"

She listened again.

"OK, thanks. I know you have to tell them. See you."


At their precinct, Suzanne clicked off. Turned to Larry seated at the desk facing hers.

"Back in a sec, OK?"

Suzanne was gone for a couple of minutes. She returned, putting her phone away as she sat down.

"Larry, we've got another problem."

Suzanne checked her e-mail, opened the latest message, clicked on the attachment, and snorted.

"What?"

"The older girl? The daughter? You know the one I mean, right?"

"What is it?"

"Stupid kid. Trading images with a boy from another school, Josh Letterman."

"So what?"

"So the little prick thinks he's hot shit and found an app to turn on her video remotely. She was enjoying the images Josh was sending her, his little boy dick, I guess, and got a little carried away herself."

"What's on the video?"

"Her face, nothing else. She has her own app, thanks to her dad and his security team, so she saw what Josh saw. She sent that to me, and even if you can't see her face clearly you know who it is and you know it when that girl comes. If there were sound, I'll bet everyone around her would know it, too."

"OK, what's the deal?"

"I've already talked to her father. He's pretty steamed, but he's asked me to handle it." Suzanne shrugged. "At least for the moment. This will get complicated fast." She stood up.

"So here's what we're going to do, Larry. We get the video from the kid and we put the fear of God into him so he doesn't pass it on to anyone else. Tonight. Now."

She figured they were already too late to retrieve the video, but there was nothing to do except try. She checked her handbag for her service weapon. Larry grabbed his own gear.

"We're not going to damage him. We're just going to scare him, OK?"

"Got it, boss."

"Let's roll."

A half-hour later they were knocking on Josh's door on a Georgetown street lined with trees, gold and red now. There's never a parking place in that part of town, but they were cops.

"Josh Letterman?"

"That's me. Who are you?"

Suzanne and Larry flashed their badge wallets.

"Mind if we come in?"

Without waiting for Josh to answer and without seeming effort Suzanne moved him back into the house and pushed past him into the narrow entrance hall. There was a living room to the left, and a stair going up right in front of them.

"Your folks home, Josh?"

Suzanne didn't let her gaze waver.

"Uh, no. They're at the shore for a few days."

"At the shore, Josh? At this time of the year?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.