Danville Divorced Bitches Club
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my take on an old theme. Insects, mind control and plenty of mother and son sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Indian Erotica   Nudism   Slow  

The husbands had met at their new jobs shortly after graduating from college. As time passed, they had become quite close, and taken to socializing outside of the workplace. The four of them started meeting on Saturdays and Sundays for a round of golf.

Fridays were known for beer and pool after work. The guys became closer and closer.

When the company they worked for offered to sponsor a softball team to compete against other companies in town, they were the first four to sign up.

It became a regular Saturday event even surpassing the guys’ interest in golf. Besides, they still had Sundays.

When the team began to win in their division, the company offered to sponsor Family Barbeques after every softball game. The company would make a payment each week to offset park rental, food, and non alcoholic drinks. The participants would need to provide the cooking.

So enter the wives and children of the players and even non playing employees. Every weekend, the wives, especially of the four, would prepare salads and pot luck menu items such as casseroles and pasta dishes. They would be served cold. The husbands would grill hamburgers and hot dogs.

Fortunately for the Four, the wives hit it off and their families would generally sit together at the barbeques. Even their kids, each of the Four had one son apiece all the same age, got along well together.

The closeness of the Four continued to grow. The next step in their group bromance was to take their vacations together. Since the plant closed down for two weeks every summer, they all had their vacations at the same time.

Camping it was! The families would each rent a cottage at a campground near Yellowstone each summer. The Four would spend most of their time off fishing. Fishing, morning and afternoon. I don’t know if it was their skill or the abundance of fish in the area but we ate fish almost nightly for two weeks. Fortunately the moms were good cooks and the provided meals were typically good and included different taste profiles.

The moms were a pretty attractive group in their own right. They garnered a lot of attention from other men in the park and even their teenage sons.

There was Janet, five foot five, maybe 120 pounds, and supporting massive D cups on her average sized frame. She tended to wear baggy clothes most of the time so as to hide her physique. But, the boys, the sons and not the Four, would ogle her every time she appeared in her bathing suit.

Next was Indhira, of Indian heritage as evidenced by her name. We boys all thought she was a cute little thing. Standing just five foot nothing and weighing maybe 100 pounds, her petite figure made us guess at her bra size but her son, Ravi, gave us the answer as B cups after checking the dirty laundry one week.

Jimmy’s mother was Gina. This woman could cook. And she was gorgeous in my eyes. About five foot two or three, of Italian heritage, she looked Italian. She was carrying about 140 pounds on her luscious frame, mostly in the boobs and the butt. Her ass was sublime. Every time she paraded about the campground in her short shorts or on the beach in a matronly bikini, if there is such a thing, my view would focus on that chubby butt of hers. But my view would be teased away by the sway and bounce of her incredible tits. In my opinion, Gina was the best of the four moms and that was saying a lot in this crowd with one D cup woman already.

Jimmy was my best friend and he knew about me ogling his mom and the crush I had for her. He was equally enthralled by my mother. A Nubian princess. Jimmy’s infatuation with her was obvious. The other mothers would tease my mother, Diana, about her extra son. It was like they were attached at the hip. Anywhere Diana was found, Jimmy would be not very far away ogling her great body.

My mom was as attractive as any of the other mothers. The tallest of the group, she stood at five seven and weighed about 150 pounds. Good sized tits, solid C cups, information I shared with the boys, a bubble butt and long firm legs.

There were never any arguments about whose Mom was the best looking from us boys. We each had a favorite and openly discussed our choices. But, none of the boys would miss a chance to check out any of the four mothers.

Time passed and big changes, cracks in the foundation, became evident. Jimmy’s father got a new job at a company across town. That ended the company sponsored events for him, of course. Ravi’s father was sent to the Asian operations center meaning he would be away three months at a time. The weekend golfing foursome was ending as well.

Gina was the first of the group to have to deal with divorce. My mom was next. My father and Jimmy’s father were pulled away from the Four by competing interests with new wives, and, yes, even children. The Four was doomed as an entity. And the final nail was driven into the coffin of their extended youth by the final two divorces.

But the wives and sons hung on to each other for support. When family homes were being sold and new, smaller ones bought, the moms ended up living in the same neighborhood. It was a great neighborhood. Mid-size houses on larger lots, it was quiet and mature. There were trees everywhere giving it a forested look.

We were lucky in that Indhira had been given the largest divorce settlement which she invested in one of the larger houses in the neighborhood. The house was perfect for us boys. It had a great swimming pool, a hot tub and sauna, a basketball court, and even a huge patio area, virtually an outdoor kitchen. It was centrally located to all our homes so it was a natural meeting place for mothers and sons.

We spent a good deal of time together. One of the fathers was overheard to refer to them as the Danville Divorced Bitches Club. All of us sons retained our infatuations with our respective mom choices. We had girls at school, of course, and engaged in casual dating but none of us four had long term girlfriends. More often than not, dates were group affairs with us doing the traditional high school events.

This left the moms as our regular sources of discussions concerning sexual activities. All of us, yuck, were still virgins.

The summer of our eighteenth years, the moms decided to continue the tradition of the two week vacation at the same Yellowstone campground. Instead of four separate cottages though, the moms decided to opt for the largest cabin on the site with all of us staying together. The cabin was quite opulent, an imitation log cabin, ranch style, with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a huge livingroom. The livingroom TV was huge and had a satellite connection as well.

Clothing for all us became extremely casual. All of us boys wore board shorts as bathing suits. We stayed in them pretty much from breakfast to bedtime.

The moms were not much different. They started their days in bikinis and beach covers which would come off and on depending upon the moment’s activities which included cooking, swimming at the beach, sun tanning sessions in the afternoon followed by more swimming and more cooking. At night, we all gathered together on the huge sectional couch able to seat all eight of us in order to watch movies, still in swim wear but usually with the sons wearing t-shirts and the moms in their beach covers or robes.

One day, it was pretty cold, damp, and windy. Just a storm passing through which didn’t hinder us guys from swimming but meant that we were feeling cold much of the day. The Mom’s passed on their tanning since there wasn’t a lot of sun that day.

At dinner that night, we guys decided to forego the still wet bathing suits and came to dinner in boxers and T-shirts. The moms still wore their bikinis but they hadn’t gotten wet even once that day. But, over them, they all wore robes with varying degrees of transparency.

I should point out that our moms were not blind, nor deaf or dumb. They knew of our fascinations with each of their bodies as they had caught us a few times exercising our enjoyment of watching their bodies. They must have known that they were some of our masturbatory material. Now in their late thirties or early forties, and after their divorces, the moms seemed to need some validations of themselves as sexy, beautiful women and we sons were happy to give that validation...

I don’t know if the moms ever discussed it, but they wouldn’t go to any extremes to hide their bodies from our gazes. They enjoyed what was going on.

The ladies would generally end their days with wine. On the night of the storm, we were watching movies earlier than usual which meant that more wine was being consumed and the moms were feeling pretty tipsy. We guys had snuck off to the forest after dinner and shared a joint so we had a small buzz going as well.

Partway through the evening, while Gina was opening a new bottle of wine, their third, Janet walked over to her son, Mark, and pulled him to his feet, telling him she wanted to dance. I grabbed the remote and activated the radio. I found a station playing R&B that I thought the ladies would enjoy and the guys could tolerate.

Mark grudgingly stood in front of his mom and she put her arms around him. Starting off in the position we guys all thought of proper was with one arm around her and the other holding her hand away. There was a more than respectable distance between them.

They began to sway gently to the music of Alicia Keys. Considering one was tipsy and the other buzzed, they were doing a good job of dancing. Gina interrupted them by squeezing past with two new bottles of wine, and to our instant gratification a cold twelve pack of beer that none of us knew was in the house.

All activity stopped for a few minutes while the guys chugged a healthy quaff from their beer. The moms refilled their glasses and toasted each other.

With the music still playing, Gina grabbed Jimmy again and returned to dancing. This time his mother put her arms around Jimmy’s neck. His hands in turn were on her waist. They seemed to be fighting each other to keep their distance from one another.

“That looks like fun,” said Indhira. Getting to her feet and holding her hand out to Ravi, she said, “C’mon and show your mom your moves.” Ravi was the best dancer of all of us and soon he and his mom were in a similar position to Janet and Mark, swaying gently to the music but with added footwork. Jimmy and Gina quickly joined the other couples on the livingroom dance floor.

I sank back into the couch doing my best to imitate the invisible man. It wasn’t that I was a bad dancer, I was just kind of shy around my mother. Always had been.

While everyone took advantage of one song ending by having more beer and wine, Mom walked over to me and bent down to look me in the eye.

“You’re dancing with your mom, buster”, she said. Buster? What old movie had she gotten that from?

I gave the typical teenage response. “Mo-om”, I whined.

The other dancers, still drinking, began to hoot and holler. The guys were ridiculing me while their moms were encouraging mine to drag me to my feet. With no one on my side, I gave up the battle.

My mom and I started dancing and the rest followed suit. It didn’t take long before I actually started to enjoy myself. I think Gina might have been the leader of the group in terms of being tipsy. Gradually, she kept moving closer and closer to her son. Leading the way were her giant tits and soon enough they were plastered against her son’s chest.

I tried to signal to the other guys what I was seeing. But, they, half drunk and high that they were, were completely focused on their own individual mothers.

Mark and Janet had the same kind of thing going except that Jimmy’s arms were wrapped around his mom and he was caressing her back. Indhira and Ravi seemed to be taking their cues from Jimmy and his mom. What one would do, the other would copy. I don’t think they even realized what they were doing.

As for mom and me, we started off the same way as the other three couples. Being the tallest mother of the group, my mother was in a clinch with me while her head was laying on my shoulder. Looking down her top, I had a clear view of her tits.

Without conscious thought, my hands drifted from her hips to her ass. Mom was a jogger so she had very firm and well defined ass cheeks. I was enjoying the feel of them as I squeezed and rubbed those cheeks. Mom seemed to be enjoying it too as she was moaning, “Riiickee”, into my ear.

I don’t really know how we progressed to the next step the way we did. During a commercial break between songs, we all stopped for more drinks. Gina started to open the third bottle of wine for the moms, while Ravi opened another beer for each of us.

Deciding to light a fire, Jimmy and I worked together placing the kindling with small logs around it. Kneeling side by each, Jimmy was able to lean towards me and whisper, “I almost felt my mother’s ass, dude,” he said.

I responded with, “Bro, I so touched my mom’s ass!”

Jimmy gave me a very startled look. “Really?” he asked.

“Tru dat, bro.”

“You’re lying,” he said to me. His voice held hints of envy and even jealousy.

“Watch when we start dancing again,” I said.

With the fire crackling, we returned to the couch and had a couple more swallows of beer each. Everyone else was in dancing position waiting for us. The next song that came on was a hip hop version of an old 90’s song. The moms recognized the lyrics and tune and started their soccer moms version of upbeat dancing.

It was a couple of songs later that another slow one started to play. Jimmy must have whispered something to the other guys as all their eyes were on me. Without hesitation, I pulled mom close. Her arms were around my neck and I could feel her breath in my ear. My hands were back on her ass, pulling and pushing her cheeks, squeezing and releasing them.

Slowly, I turned Mom in a circle so all the guys could see what I was doing. They all showed me grins of appreciation. The song ended and another fast one came on and we all were back to bumping and grinding. Then another slow one with all of our hands on our mothers’ asses.

At the end of that song, one by one, the mothers fell onto the couches exhausted looking. Each guy topped up his own mother’s glass and handed them over. We all ended up flopping on the couch sitting close to our own mothers.

My mom snuggled close in to me so I put my arm around her. She leaned her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes. Great! She’s going to fucking sleep and I’m stuck here.

Looking around the room, it was like a bunch of mirror images. What was going on? Every mother and son couple in the room was in the same position as I was. Every son had their mom in their arms. It was like we were playing that child’s game of copycat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of something crawling on Mom’s shoulder. With the hand wrapped around her shoulder, I was just able to reach the insect and swat it away.

Mum woke up and asked me what was happening. I told her that I had just swatted a bug on her shoulder.

“You’re such a good son,” she said to me. “Taking such good care of your mommy.”

I stammered an answer. “Um ... yeah ... okay.” I really didn’t know what to say. It was just a bug.

Mom said, “Let me thank you properly.” Without pausing, she reached up, casually sort of ran her fingertips along one cheek, took my chin in her fingers, and turned my head towards her lips. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine and she was kissing me ever so passionately. I was taken aback by her sudden onset of passion, our kisses had up til then mostly just been of the peck variety, so I held back and even tried to push back.

I heard a chuckle from mom and she started to lick my lips. Her grip on my head intensified and mom pulled my mouth in even tighter. Our lips were mashed together. Mom began to force her tongue between my lips. I was so surprised by this amazing turn of events that my mouth opened. Not as a result of passion but more of slack jawed amazement.

Whatever the reason, my mother took advantage of it. With her hands wrapped around my head, she was playing with my hair. Her tongue was questing within the boundary established by my lips. Her tongue began jousting with mine.

Her actions were getting past my confusion. My confusion was lessening only to be replaced by a growing sense of passion on my part. Within moments I was kissing my mother just as passionately as she was kissing me. My tongue followed hers back into mom’s mouth.

The dueling tongues clashed and mine retreated. My mom was pulling on my lips with her teeth and giving them little nips. I had my arms up under her uplifted arms and was rubbing her shoulders and caressing her back.

The result was that she was being pushed closer and closer to me until, at some point, her tits, those big beautiful, full and firm tits, were mashed against my chest. I imagined her nipples were hard and digging into my chest hair.

One of her hands began to drift down past my shoulders and along my side. Her moans continued as I was rubbing her back. I was trying to get a good angle so I could reach her big boobs. Firm C cups anointed my mom’s chest. They invited the gaze, they invited the touch, they invited lips to lick them.

Mom was still moaning but seemingly sensing what my hands were looking for, she adjusted her position so she was sitting sideways on my lap with her long legs stretched out as far as they could go without kicking the other mother son couple beside us.

I had actually forgotten that we were not alone in the room. I leaned down to lick the side of Mom’s neck and glanced around the room. No one was staring at us. All the guys and their mothers were conducting their own makeout sessions. Jimmy was the fastest moving of us all, or the most ambitious, as he already had his hands on his own mother’s tits. She certainly wasn’t arguing.

As I glanced around the room, I just couldn’t figure out what was going on. This didn’t make any sense. Under normal circumstances our mothers would never have let us do these things to them. And, it wasn’t just one mother. Each and every mother was crossing boundaries with their sons.

Mom seemed to have noticed my inattention to her. She pulled my face back towards her and returned to kissing me. I still had an arm wrapped around her and was back to rubbing her shoulder.

I had seen that Jimmy had his hands on his mother, Gina’s tits. I couldn’t help but wonder about my mom’s tits. What would they feel like in my hands. Having had glimpses over the years, I recognized her tits were spectacular. I wanted to see her nipples though. I had them in my mouth years ago as a baby and wanted to do it again. But would Mom let me at them?

My free hand moved very hesitantly to her knee. No reaction. Mom continued to kiss me and caress my shoulders. I slid my hand slowly up her leg and along her thigh. Again, no reaction. Just continued kissing and mom’s hands trailing up and down my neck and playing with my hair.

I wanted to look and see how Gina was reacting to Jimmy’s touch. But, Mom’s head was blocking my view. I could see Ravi though. And he had Indhira’s golden colored tits in his hands. Her hands were around his head pulling her son tightly to her smallish breasts. There was no arguing there.

I had my hand on Mom’s thigh at this point. I was caressing them slowly, giving them an occasional squeeze. Just as I was about ready to lift my arm up to breast level, my mom moaned into my mouth and spread her legs until the one closest to the floor fell off the couch.

Startled, I backed away from my mom’s thighs completely. She didn’t hesitate to put my hand back on her. Grabbing my arm she pulled it up and left my hand on her thigh. Millimeters, only millimeters from the juncture of her thighs. Wide open. A casual stretch of my fingers and I would be touching my mother’s pussy.

I was stunned and couldn’t move. Mom was running her tongue up and down around my neck. Her hand was pulling my neck tight against her searching lips. It was so sexy that my cock was rock hard and threatening to explode.

I was at a loss at what I should be doing. I knew what I wanted to do. But, I was hesitant, afraid to move forward. What if Mom started to realize what was happening and blew her top. Angry, I mean. Fuck, what should I do?

I just didn’t want to risk making a move and Mom blowing up at me. But, as mothers often do, she took the decision out of my hands and lifted her leg back to the couch trapping my hand between her thighs. I froze. Mom didn’t though. She was moaning as she tugged at my arm.

Giving in, I started to wriggle my fingers about. I was brushing against her pussy. Moaning louder, and with her lips planted on mine again, her tongue returning to its new found home in my mouth, she separated her legs placing one on the floor again.

Hesitancy be damned, I thought to myself. I twisted my hand and pulled it tightly against the junction of her thighs. My hand was cupping my mother’s pussy. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. With no further worry, my fingers were actively rubbing at her pussy. Knowing her passion was growing from the intensity of her kissing and her pushing my hand closer and closer, tighter and tighter against her pussy, I just went for it.

Shaking my mother’s hand off mine, I used my finger to loosen her panties which were snugged right up against her pussy. As they loosened their grip on her pussy, I slipped one, then two fingers under the waistband of Mom’s panties. As I did, I intensified the passion of the kisses I was giving Mom.

I was licking her neck. Mom leaned her head back giving me full access to her neck. I nibbled my mother’s neck and alternated with licks. Hearing another increase in the volume of her moaning, I took her ear lobe between my teeth and gave her soft, little bites.

While I was doing that, I forced my fingers further into Mom’s panties. I was surprised to not find any pubic hair, just smooth and slippery skin. My fingers found their way to her pussy and Mom’s labia. I could feel the moisture and the warmth.

Leaning back for a moment to catch my breath, I took a glance around the room. All of the mothers were in some state of undress. In fact, my mother was the most dressed at that point. Janet and Mark both had their tops off and Mark was sucking Janet’s wonderful D cup breasts. They were something I had wanted to see for years. Now I was getting my chance.

Mom seemed to notice my lack of attention to her. Pulling my head back towards her, Mom whimpered a little. My fingers, previously frozen by the distraction, went back into action. As I turned to focus my attention again on Mom, I saw Ravi was still loving his mom’s tits.

I used my fingers to pull my mom’s pussy lips apart. I could feel the juices flowing outwards. Using two fingers to hold them, I used a third finger to rub Mom between her lips. As my index finger entered her, Mom leaned her head back as her hands went between her legs pushing my hand out of her way. She started to wriggle her hips and ass pushing her panties down her legs.

I guess I should have helped her but I decided that this was the time to get those tits. My mom’s tits had to be amazing. Black skin, caramel toned, firm, and standing proudly; seeing them, feeling them, would be the culmination of the desire I had felt for a couple years now.

Mom was still wriggling her way out of her panties when my hand felt first one tit and then the other. I was fucking right! Mom’s tits were full fleshed and almost hard to the touch. I weighed them and gave them a little bounce. There wasn’t much movement in Mom’s tits. They were oh so firm.

Just as I was moving to slip her top off, Mom seemed to be successful in getting her panties off. She pulled my hand back towards her pussy as she spread her legs apart again. My hand moved, my fingers entered her pussy, and I was fingerfucking my mother. Unfuckingbeleivable!

I yanked the arm around her back free and used it to start pulling off her top. Mom let go of my hand in her pussy to help free her tits for me. I saw for the first time my mother’s boobs in their entirety. There was virtually no sag to them. She had medium sized areolae that were a slighter lighter colour than her ebony breasts. But her nipples were like black quartz. They were fully engorged, standing straight out and inviting me to suck them.

I hesitated a moment and took a glance around the room once again. There was still no talking and each of the mother and son pairings was still active in their mutual pursuits. The only sounds were moans and groans of appreciation and sexual excitement. The boys were occasionally muttering exclamations using mom, mommy, or your son. But there were no words from any of the moms.

I had continued to fingerfuck my own mother while I was snooping. She was already soaking wet and getting wetter by the second. She pulled my head back towards her and Mom put her tit in my mouth. Immediately I started sucking her nipple.

I was in heaven. A perverted kind of heaven, for sure, but still heaven. All my attention was back on my Mother. No more hesitating, I was going to get as much as I could, go as far as I could, as quickly as I could before she decided we had enough.

With one finger in her cunt and my thumb rubbing against her clit, a nipple in my mouth, and the other hand squeezing my Mother’s other breast, I was enjoying every second I could. I thought to myself that this had better not be a dream. Gawd, don’t let me wake up, I thought to myself.

Gently, Mom moved, indicating I should let go. Fuck, I thought, it’s over. My Mom swung her body around until she was on her knees on the floor. She reached up and pulled my lips back to hers. They weren’t lacking in passion but they were sweet too. Like a mother and son kiss but deeper, more prolonged.

My mouth fell open, and Mom’s tongue, was back in my mouth. The reaction had been caused by Mom pushing her hands up my thighs and grabbing my cock through my shorts. She squeezed my dick so hard it almost hurt. A delicious kind of hurt. Mom started fumbling at my waist to pull my shorts done.

Helping her, I lifted my ass off the couch. Mom released my cock and took it into both hands. She started to stroke it, up and down. I would never have imagined looking down towards my cock and seeing my mother licking her son’s cock from top to bottom. This was beyond imagination.

Just like in a porn movie, Mom was making love to my cock. Stroking gently with one hand while licking my cock from top to bottom, Mom was making every sordid, sexual dream I had of her or other mothers come true. She gave the head of my cock an open mouthed kiss and twizzled her tongue around it.

Much as I was enjoying the kissing and stroking, I wanted Mom to suck my cock. Suck it deep. Suck it hard. Fucking suck it. I pushed Mom’s head gently downwards. She didn’t open her mouth wide so I was able to feel my cock sliding bit by bit past her lips. I groaned and looked down and into my Mom’s eyes. There was a fantastic twinkle in her eyes.

As more of my cock was swallowed up, her hand went lower and closer to the root of my existence. Finally, seemingly forever later, her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Mom seemed to be smiling around the cock fully buried in her throat. Easing back a little, Mom started to suck on my cock. My hard dick was overjoyed. Before I could say anything, I am almost ashamed to admit that I exploded into my Mom’s mouth. I wish I could have lasted longer but it was only minutes.

Rope after rope of my cum spurted into her mouth. Trying to keep it all inside, Mom slowly lifted her mouth further up my cock to give her mouth room to accommodate all my sperm. Mom’s sucking was causing my body to spasm. My ass was off the couch and Mom was moving her body in order to adjust her position and keep my cock in her mouth. My balls were actually resting on Mom’s tits between spasms.

Continuing to watch my Mom, I saw her throat tremble as she started swallowing her son’s sperm. After her second swallow, Mom’s eyes began to flutter. They closed completely and Mom sagged forward, slumping into my lap. Mom’s head was on its side and I could see that the one visible eye was closed.

My ego shouted out that I had excited my mom into unconsciousness. I put my hand on her shoulder and tried nudging her into wakefulness. No movement occurred as a result.

I wrapped my arms around her and tried to pull her to her feet. Nothing. Getting worried, I slipped out from underneath her. I was able to leverage her body until she was lying mostly on the couch.

Reaching to her chest, I tried to feel for a heartbeat. Unsuccessful, I placed my ear right against Mom’s mouth. I couldn’t really hear anything but I could feel Mom’s exhaled breaths tickling my ears.

Standing up, I stretched and looked around the room. Jimmy and Gina seemed to have finished as she looked to be sound asleep with a naked Jimmy in a naked Gina’s arms. Ravi and Mark were still enjoying their own mothers sucking their son’s cocks.

Sitting down beside Mom, I was caressing her arm and whispering to her to wake up. Fixing my attention for a moment on Indhira, I was fascinated to see her deep throating her son. Ravi was the smallest of us all in stature but he had a monster cock, the largest of all of us. And, little sexpot Indhira was getting all of it in her mouth. The woman was awesome.

Janet and Mark were in a sixty-nine. Unfortunately, from their positions and mine, I wasn’t able to get a good look at Janet’s tits. I did get the impression Mark was cumming in his mother’s mouth. But, again, an awkward position meant a limited view. I heard Janet give out a huge groan and then she slumped over Mark.

A quick look back at Indhira and Ravi and they both seemed to be sleeping. Focusing again on Mom, she was still passed out. I looked over to Jimmy and he was doing his best to wake up his mother.

“Dude,” I said to Jimmy, “what the fuck is going on here?”

“I don’t know,” admitted my best friend. “Is your Mom alive?” he asked me.

“Yeah, she’s just passed out. I came in Mom’s mouth and then pffft, she was passed out.”

“Hey,” Jimmy exclaimed. “Same with me and my mom. We were having a great time, she made me cum, and then nothing.”

We looked at the other two couples. It looked like both mother and son were passed out. I walked over to Ravi and gave him a nudge in the side with my foot. His eyes opened and he sort of jerked in surprise when he realized I was the one kicking him.

Jimmy went to Mark and Janet and gave Mark, under his naked mother, a good shake. Soon all the guys were out from under their mothers. We gently placed each mother comfortably on the big sectional. I was lucky enough to get a couple good feels of tits while we were taking care of the mothers.

Mark looked at the flaccid monster hanging down Ravi’s leg and said, “Bro, put on your shorts. You’re embarrassing us.” Nodding in agreement, we all searched for our shorts. I offered each of the guys the remaining beer from the twelve pack. We all sat down at the dining table facing our mothers and glugged at the beer. We all had major thirsts going on. Surprise, surprise.

I started,” I don’t understand what just happened.” It seemed we were all in agreement on that score.

“But, it was fucking awesome,” I continued.

“Fucking A” “Yeah” and “Oh man” were said in agreement.

“As soon as I came in my Mom’s mouth, she passed out,” I continued. “Jimmy and Gina were the same thing.”

Jimmy nodded in agreement with my statement and the other two agreed as well.

Ravi said, “I was stunned. My Mom was deepthroating me and seemed to be enjoying it. I know I was. Then I came in her mouth and she was gone.”

Mark piped in with, “Mom was absolutely the best. At one point, I was titty fucking those gigantic boobs of hers. Then she rolled around and her pussy was in my face and my cock in Mom’s mouth. And that was all she wrote.”

“Do you think it was the wine?” I asked the guys.

Ravi was the most logical of us and he answered after pondering the question. “I don’t think so,” he said. We’ve seen our moms drinking before, and maybe even drunk a time or two, but nothing like this happened.”

Finishing my beer, I said I was going to see if I could wake Mom up.

“What if they are mad at us when they get up?” asked Mark. “What if they say we raped them?”

There were mutterings of “Oh, fuck.” We all looked around the naked mothers again and then at each other.

“I’m going to try waking Mom up. I can’t just leave her like that.”

With great trepidation, I approached my Mom. Kneeling on the couch beside her, I gave her a quick shake. Her head flopped to one side and her hair fell over her eyes. I fluffed her hair back and saw a bug crawl out and along the back of the couch. Without thinking, I reached over and squashed it. Then I saw another bug and remembered the one from earlier.

“Guys,” I called out. “Come here. Quick.”

With the guys as close to my naked mother as they could get, I pointed out the bugs.

“This one came out of Mom’s hair. Did any of you see any bugs like this?”

None had seen any but they each went to their respective mothers to check. Jimmy found bugs on the couch near his mother. The other two guys didn’t see bugs but they did find bug bites on their moms.

“Could this be what caused it all? The bugs?” I asked.

We all looked to Ravi for an intellectual answer. As usual he didn’t disappoint us. “I read an erotic story or two that had a son bitten by something and then had wild sex with his mother. I thought it was just the usual bullshit but...”

We all nodded in agreement. “I’m going to see if I can find a jar,” I said.

Looking around the kitchen and under the sink, I came back with a clean jar. “Let’s see if we can find any of these bugs and catch them.”

We looked all over the couch and managed to see a few. But we ended up squishing them when we tried to capture them. On his knees beside the naked Janet and alternating looking between her tits and under the couch, Ravi said, “Someone hand me a stick or something. I think I found a nest.”

We looked all over for something to use. Mark came up with a twig from the firewood. Ravi reached underneath the couch and gently, using the twig, he slid the nest out from under the couch. I put the jar over the nest. Jimmy handed me a thin piece of cardboard he found somewhere and I slid it under the jar. Turning the jar over, I screwed on the lid. Some of the bugs escaped during the transfer but there were plenty left. We could see them scurrying around in the jar. Ravi took the jar from me and went into the kitchen saying he would punch in air holes.

The other three of us just stood together checking out the naked mommy flesh in front of us.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

“Well, we can take the jar to Mr. Brooks the science teacher and see if he recognizes the bugs,” answered Ravi.

“Yeah,” I said. “That’s a good idea. What I meant was what about our moms though?”

No one had an answer for that though. I went over to the couch, checked for more bugs and not finding any, pulled Mom towards me and put my arm around her. Soon, maybe body warmth seeped through to her, Mom started to move around and her mouth opened in a loud yawn.

Her eyes finally opened. She looked into my eyes. Leaning over to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, she asked me what happened.

“You fell asleep, Mom,” I said.

She didn’t seem to take any notice of her nudity or that of the other mothers. Another yawn, “I think I’m going to bed. You don’t stay up too long.” She gave me another kiss on the cheek, pulled herself to her feet, and sort of stumbling walked back to the bedrooms.

The other guys went to their own naked mothers and the same scene or close variations occurred. The guys and I decided we would hold off the after action report for tomorrow and went to our own beds.

That left the unanswered and unasked question: what would tomorrow bring?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.