Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 21: Home

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Home - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue rode into the yard.

She got down off the horse and gave it to the stable lad. “Do you know if the owner of that carriage is inside?”

“Yes, Ma’am, the man and his daughter got hurt by highwaymen. The constables are out trying to track them. The man said they took his wife.”

Prue sighed in relief that Tah was okay. “What of the little girl?”

The young man shook his head sadly, “She was still unconscious, and the man is in a bad way, worrying about her.”

Tears welled in Prue’s eyes. She headed at a run to the hotel. She pushed through the doors and said to the proprietor, “Which room are my family in?”

He looked at her. She was obviously a lady of quality, but she looked a bit worse for wear. “Are you the missing wife?” he asked.

“Where are they?” she demanded.

He pointed up the stairs, “First room,” he said. Pru had raced up the stairs before he got out, “On the left.”

Prue threw the door open and entered the room. Tah was sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. She slid her arms around him. “I’m so sorry, Tah, it’s all my fault.”

Tah sighed in relief. He turned and buried his head into her chest and hugged her tight. “Gods Prue, I was so scared. I wanted to come after you, but Nianna is hurt.”

“I couldn’t do both, and I knew you would never forgive me if I left her.” He looked up into her face, obviously asking for forgiveness for putting Nianna first.

Prue bent down and kissed the tears from his eyes. “You did good, my love. When JT said he put her in your arms, I knew she would be safe.”

He hugged her to him again and then pulled her into his lap and kissed her long and deep. He finally let her get her breath. “Who is JT?” he asked with a touch of jealousy in his voice.

Prue giggled, “The young guy who slugged you. He and the guy, who was holding me, Ray, helped me escape.” She kissed him before he could ask any more questions.

“Mummy, head hurts,” said an irritated little voice.

Prue got up from Tah’s lap and sat on the bed. She bent over and kissed her daughter’s forehead. She brushed her hair off her forehead and looked into her beautiful eyes.

“My poor baby, Mummy is sorry your head hurts. Do you hurt anywhere else?” she asked.

“Back sore,” said Nianna. She rolled over so her mother could look.

Prue looked at her and saw her use her little legs to help roll. She pulled down the blanket and carefully pulled up her shift and noticed the bruise on her shoulder and she gently touched the lump on the back of her head.

“Ouch, Mummy,” Nianna complained.

Prue smiled and gently gathered her up in her arms. When Tah touched her on the face and smiled at her, Nianna returned his smile. “Daddy got hurt,” she told Prue.

Tah rubbed his own lump. “I bet my lump is bigger than your lump,” he said.

Nianna touched the back of her head. “Is not,” she said indignantly.

“Is too,” said Tah.

Nianna waved at him to put his head forward so she could feel his lump. He dropped his head for her to feel it. Then he looked up as she felt her own again. She grinned at him, “Is not. You got big head.”

They both had to laugh. Nianna snuggled into her mother’s arms. She yawned. “Book time,” she said.

Tah got the message and cheerfully went to get a bottle for her, while Prue gently hugged her daughter. “Nia stinky, mummy.”

Prue gently put her on the bed and changed her then happily hugged her again. Relieved that Nianna seemed no worse for the wear.

As soon as Tah sat down on the bed beside Prue with the book and the bottle, Nianna immediately transferred to his lap. Prue felt a twinge of jealousy, but Nianna looked at her and smiled. She took her mother’s hand, dropped her feet in her lap, as she settled in Tah’s lap and accepted the bottle.

Prue looked at Nianna, “Enjoy it while you can, Little Lady. When your brother and sister get here, they are going to oust you.”

Nianna stopped sucking, and Tah looked at her as well. Prue looked up into his face all innocent.

“Brother and sister?” he asked with a slight frown.

“You should be careful what you ask for. Bethany said it was one of each,” she told him.

A huge smile spread across his face, and Nianna looked up at him. She banged his leg, and he looked down. “Sorry poppet. But you will have to share. We might have to have a special older girl story time. You will always be my number one girl.”

Prue huffed. Tah leant over, and he gently kissed her. “You are the love of my life. That will never change, no matter how many kids we have.”

Prue snuggled up to him as he read. He was very gifted, and she could see why as soon as he pulled out a book, the kids mobbed him.

Nianna got half way through her bottle when her little eyes dropped. They got up, and Tah tucked his daughter back into the bed. He directed Prue next door to his room. He no sooner got her through the door, and he was kissing her and removing her clothes.

Prue giggled as he made haste with getting her naked. She decided she needed to help him, as he was definitely overdressed for what she had planned for him. Tah tossed the bed sheet and blankets back. He helped her into the bed. He crawled in on top of her and tossed the blankets back over them, as the room was chilly.

He snuggled down between her legs with his erection nudging her cunnie. He kissed her. Sucking on each lip and then covering her mouth and sliding his tongue between her lips and sucking as he duelled his tongue with hers before sucking her tongue back into his mouth.

Prue wiggled beneath him, and he slipped in. He rocked his hips forward and edged in deeper. He hunched up a bit further and rocked his hips again, so he slipped in further while he kept kissing her. He kept inching his way in, stopping to rock his hips several times before moving in a little more.

Prue kept rocking her hips trying to get him all the way in, but he was in no hurry. He was having fun frustrating her as her cunnie kept trying to grab him and drag him in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.