Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 19: Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Love - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue opened her eyes to find two extra bodies in her bed.

She had a little arm wrapped around her neck and two little knees in her tummy. She looked down to see her daughter cuddled up between her and Tah. Tah’s arm was wrapped over Nianna to lie on Prue’s waist.

Her hand was on his hip. She looked at Tah and was glad he had put pants on. His eyes opened, and he grinned at her then looked down at his daughter. “She knocked on the door a couple of hours ago, and I had to let her in,” he whispered.

Prue looked back into green eyes. Nianna patted her cheek, “Mummy.”

She rolled over and looked up at Tah, and she smiled and patted his cheek, “Daddy.”

Tah smiled down at her, “Cheeky little scamp.” He lifted up her up and blew raspberry’s on her tummy, making her squeal with laughter, “No, Daddy, no.” she banged on his head and giggled again, “Bad Daddy.”

Prue looked into Tah’s grinning face. “Tah, just how long has my daughter been calling you Daddy?”

Tah grinned, “Since I’ve been here.”

Prue looked at him with suspicion, “Did you teach her?”

He shook his head, “No, Bethany did. She told her I was her daddy. Let’s be honest Prue, I’ve been her daddy since the day I set eyes on her. I couldn’t love her anymore, even if she were from my loins.”

There was a knock at her door. “Come in,” she called.

Tina popped her head in the door, and Nianna sat up and put her arms out to her. “Breaky,” she said.

Tina came and got her, “Little beggar has worked out how to climb out of her crib. I looked in Tah’s room first but, he wasn’t there, so I guessed this was the next port of call since you two had finally kissed and made up.”

They watched as Tina headed out with Nianna. “Your room first?” Prue said in disapproval.

“Yeah, she has been coming to check on me. I take her back most nights if I wake when she comes in. But sometimes I wake to find she is already in my bed. I think she was worried that I’d not be there.”

Prue found tears dripping down her face. Tah gathered her up in his arms. “Hey, hey, it’s okay sweetie. I’m still here, and I’m most definitely planning on staying. You did say yes, and I’m not letting you out of my sight until I get that other ring on your finger.”

Prue laughed, “You’re as bad as she is.”

“Well she does have the same royal blood in her, so I suppose something was passed down,” he said. “Maybe that’s why I have always felt so close to her. Plus she is your daughter Prue. She certainly has a lot of you in her, and I love you to distraction.”

To prove his point, he started kissing her and rubbing her nipple with his thumb as he gently squeezed her breast. She arched up into his hand and found it replaced by his mouth as he happily suckled her. The hand slipped lower and started rubbing her mound and then he started dipping his fingers into her.

It didn’t take him long to have her lifting her hips into his hand. He swapped breasts and sucked hard, so she grabbed his head and arched into him again. He removed his hand and sat up on his shins to slide his pants down.

Prue reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Tah happily pushed his hips into her hand. He let her play for a little while, but he had other plans for his entertainment. He crawled over her between her knees and worked his way into her.

Once he was happy he was as deep as he could get, he kissed her again. Lifting off her mouth, he said, “I miss your tits not being full of milk.”

He rolled his hips into her, “I think I may have to work at fixing that problem.” He pulled back and then pushed back into her firmly. Then he repeated the action and settled into a steady rhythm of sliding in and out of her.

Prue looked up at him as he happily moved in and out of her. “You want more kids?” she asked, and she clamped down on him in reaction to his efforts.

He grinned at her, “Bloody oath, as many as you’re happy to spit out.” He pushed in harder and increased his pace.

Prue groaned as he started slamming into her. He was so thick and deep in her. Prue stiffened as she came and as the endorphins hit her brain, she lost control of her muscles. She felt them spasm around him as he slammed her again and again.

His hips locked and he grunted when she shuddered on him. He flicked his hips into her again hard, as he spat his sperm deep into her. He stayed in her a little longer as her muscles continued to clamp and release his cock and she sucked every last drop out of him.

“Prue you rock my world,” he panted out as he moved very slowly in and out of her enjoying her bodies reaction to their lovemaking as she slowly started coming down. Memories were not as good as reality, he decided.

Once she had calmed a little, she said, “So these kids you want. Who’s going to look after them? I have a lot of work to do, you know.”

She looked up into his eyes questioningly, as he lay supported over her and he gently ran his fingers through the damp hair on her forehead. She loved the way he touched her and made her feel so wanted and loved.

Tah grinned, “Me. You’re the business mogul, I’m more than happy to stay home and raise our kids and make love to you whenever you desire.”

Prue looked at him and ran her fingers through his cowlick that was so like Nianna’s. “So you’re planning on being a hum, househusband?” she said quizzically.

Tah gave her a thoughtful look and then grinned again. “I like the sound of that. I’ll pull my weight by looking after whatever you want me to. Most of my assets are fairly liquid. I sold everything off after you left except the two houses and my share of our business. But yeah, I like the idea of being your househusband.”

Prue giggled, “Some men may question your masculinity?”

Tah kissed her and rolled his hips into her, “Do you question my masculinity?”

Prue clamped down on him. She could still feel him in her. “No, I have no complaints about your muscles.”

Tah laughed, “Gods I love you, Prue. So how many kids can I have? I’m sure Nianna would love some brothers and sisters.”

“By the Gods, that’s at least four you’re asking for,” she exclaimed.

“Sound’s good to start with,” he agreed.

“Terrible man, you don’t have to carry them,” she said.

Tah looked at her with concern, “Did you have trouble carrying Nianna? I won’t expect more kids if it endangers you, my love. That’s unacceptable.”

Prue giggled and kissed him. “No, my sweet man, I didn’t even get sick with Nianna. Sandie said if I have another, to make sure I stay close to home when I’m due. I only took an hour or so to have her. He thinks I’ll be just as quick the next time.”

Tah rolled off her and lay down beside her so he could play with her lovely tits. He traced the little stretch marks. Knowing why there were there, he decided that they only made her tits sexier. “So when are you marrying me?” he asked.

“Do we have to have a big wedding?” she asked, enjoying his fingertips skimming over her flesh.

“Actually, I liked Grace’s wedding. The Druids ceremony was not too long, but not too short. It also had a positive message. I liked the casual atmosphere of spending the day with people who actually cared about the people getting married.”

Prue sighed and then moaned as he bent forward to suck her nipple while he tweaked the other one. “Tah, you keep that up, and we will never get anything done today.”

Tah lifted his head and smiled wickedly at her, “Oh we’ll get things done, just not the things you’re referring to. I’ve got five months of lost time to make up for.”

Prue let him have his way once more. Prue finally got out of the bed and said that if she didn’t get fed soon, she would fade away from hunger. Reluctantly Tah took her to a late breakfast. He was too manly to admit that the little fellow was a bit pooped, as he wasn’t used to the workouts he’d had in the last twelve hours.

He did plan on getting him some more exercise, though.


When Prue went through her mail, she opened a letter from Master John.

He said he was having a little problem. He asked if there was any chance that she could head his way anytime soon? It was at least a three-day trip to get to him.

Prue discussed it with Raghu and Tah. Raghu was happy to stay and work with the builder and organise supplies to be sent to the property in Terville as soon as the roads opened.

Tah and Prue decided to leave after the Evens ball. Willow didn’t really need her as a chaperone as Ty made sure she was surrounded by friends if he couldn’t be with her. Tah also said Tina might as well stay too. He was more than capable of looking after Nianna.

Prue agreed that she wouldn’t like being left behind. It would almost be a family holiday. Raghu mentioned he didn’t mind Tina staying as she had excellent organising skills. He was happy to have her as his assistant.

Tina had been spending more time in the office area helping them as Nianna tended to be wherever Tah was. More often than not, he had taken over before Prue or Tina could. Prue said to Tina that Tah intended to be a househusband.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.