Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 17: The House

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: The House - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning Willow received a note from David.

He needed to see her about her house. So Willow and Prue went to see him before going to the Auction house where Willow needed to sort out the sale of her nadack. They also had to see Mr Gary Snidel, the wedding planner.

Willow’s grandfather had left her his huge house. It was practically outside the gates of the palace. It was supposed to have been rented for the Season, but the family who had rented it hadn’t been able to make the Season. David wanted to know what Willow wanted to do with it.

They decided to go look at the house. It was designed in an ‘H’ shape. The acre-sized block had a front and back road and the road on the palace side made up one side of the block. The two wings at the back of the house had stables on one side and a carriage house on the other.

Above the stables was a two-bedroom fully contained apartment with the hayloft and the granary. On the house side of the stables, were a tack room, a huge laundry and new bathing rooms for the workers. The top floor of the carriage house wing was divided into six rooms for the grooms and gardeners. Between the middle rooms were his and her bathing rooms, with two separate privies.

The front wings each had eight large bedrooms on top, four aside a hallway and each pair was split by a bathing room. Under the east wing was the ballroom and under the west wing was a huge built-in entertainment area and a big indoor pool. A huge fountain sat between the front wings and a ring-road allowed carriages to drive around the fountain to drop off and pick up passengers.

The lower floors of the house and its wings were higher than normal. The main house had three floors, a basement and an attic. The top floor housed the nursery and staff bedrooms. The middle floor was set up for the family, and the lower floor was the kitchen, dining rooms, parlours, bathing rooms and library.

Prue and Willow had fun and even picked out their bedrooms. They decided they would move in. Since Willow already owned the place, they may as well use it, plus it would become their Bavindor residence when they needed to be in town. Willow didn’t like the current staff and dismissed them all except for the gardener.

Prue recommended a friend of hers to be her new cook, he had a wife and a fifteen-year-old son, and they sent a note for him to meet them at the hotel where they were to meet the wedding planner.

“Wedding Planner?” asked David, He had to leave Grace’s wedding early the day before, due to the note from the agent about Willows house, so he had missed the discussion.

“She finally wore him down,” explained Prue.

David was not surprised. “You are a force to be reckoned with aren’t you, Willow?”

Willow just grinned at him. She looked at her pocket watch and said to David, “We have to meet with the auctioneer shortly. Could you also arrange to have the things in storage sent here too, please? Not much point, paying for storage if this is to become my Bavindor residence.”

“Yes Madam, I’ll add it to the bill,” David said primly.

Willow chuckled, “See that you do.”

Willow liked Prue’s friend and his family. When Willow mentioned that she wouldn’t mind shifting before Wednesday and the next Deb Ball, but she would have to organise carts and people to move them. Gustav said he had some friends that could help. It’s not as if they had to move them far.

His family would move into today and supervise the cleaning tomorrow. Fran can check out the linens and see what needed washing. Willow gave him a bank draft to stock the house and acquire any kitchen items he found missing.

Willow and Prue also liked Gary the wedding planner. He was very quirky. They organised to look at the Chapel the next day after the auction and discuss what normally happens in such grand affairs. Both of them were horrified by the mounting details that Gary outlined.

They then met with the auctioneer and Willow insisted on checking her products. She pre-packaged her nadack and lavender oils as they were worth a lot of money. Prue thought it was amusing watching the man squirm under the younger woman’s scrutiny. She agreed with Willow and didn’t like or trust the man.

That night Willow informed the two families that they were moving. She and Prue told them about the house, and they all agreed it would be nice if they had somewhere to entertain their friends. They all expected this would be a busy Season. The Ladies of Quality would also expect Willow to receive them. It would also make it easier to organise the wedding, having more space.

The next day was equally busy, as they had to attend the actual auction of Willow’s products. Prue was interested in the whole procedure as it was different from setting up factories and she learnt a lot from the younger woman. Her respect for Willow grew.

Gustav contacted them just after the auction and said the cleaning crew was finished, as his family had started on it yesterday. He had talked to Grace, and she believed they could have the households shifted in a couple of hours so did they want to do it today?

Willow and Prue were impressed and said, “Why not.” They spent the afternoon with the wedding planner again. Prue wondered if she too would have to go through such an affair if she did marry Tah. It was a lot more complicated than her first wedding had been.

They told Brain to come back in a couple of hours to get them, as the others would need him. When they finished, they swung by the new house to see where things were at. Brain had been grinning like a cat that caught a rat when he picked them up.

The house looked lovely.


Ty had told the King, he was moving out.

Harold told him to borrow whomever he needed to help, so he did. He went to see Gustav; they rounded up the troops and went to work. Ty had met Willow at the door and kissed her very soundly. He then walked her and Prue around to show off their hard work.

Willow and Prue were surprised that Vincent and Ty had put so much effort into the shift. The nanny’s and children were happily setting up in what Bethany told Willow was the ‘Kid’s Space’. Prue went up to see how her daughter was settling in. Nianna loved having more kids to play with.

Prue found that Tah had helped Nianna pick her room and he promised he would still be here at dinner, so she had stayed with the other kids. When Prue came down, she joined their group of friends in the entertainment area. They had all been roped into helping and had been happy to do so.

Tah snagged her arm and walked her to one of the other parlours, saying he needed to talk to her. He closed the door behind them then pulled Prue into his arms and kissed the hell out of her. “I’ve missed you these last couple of days, my love,” he said as he hugged her.

Prue’s body was humming. She reached down and rubbed his cock. He was as hard as a post. Tah groaned and gently retrieved her hand into his. “You have no idea how bad I want you, Prue. Even kissing you is bittersweet but I can’t seem to help myself. But I’m adamant; it’s all or nothing.”

“I can’t go through being your lover again, knowing you may walk away. It’s not fair to Nianna or me. Either you love me, or you don’t. It will be hard enough with you now living here. I can’t just pop in and out, as I did when you were in the palace. Am I still allowed to visit you and Nianna when I need to?”

Prue stepped away from him and paced up and down a few times before stopping in front of him, “What if you moved here too? Like when we lived in your house.”

“Do you promise to seriously consider marrying me?”

“Yes, I don’t like you being separated from Nianna. She gets upset when you’re not in the apartment when she wakes,” she sighed and looked at him. He needed more she could tell. “Okay, I miss you not being around too. I promise to try to work out if I can be happy being married to you.”

He gathered her into his arms again and kissed her. “It’s going to be bloody hard keeping my hands off you Prue if I do.”

She grinned at him and rubbed against him, “Then don’t?”

Tah laughed, “No, no, no. I will make sure my door is locked. I mean it Prue I want all of you. If I give in, you will keep finding excuses. I want to be your husband, not just your lover.”

“Pooh,” she said.

“Sweetheart, I’d have my cock in you faster than you could blink if you said yes,” he said and rubbed his hard cock against her.

“Damn Tah, you’re no better than a woman using her body to try to get a man to marry her,” she said, but she still rubbed him back. She was so wet and horny she almost felt like giving in just for relief.

Tah grinned, “Guilty as charged.” He kissed her again and massaged her tit as he pressed into her rocking his hips until she moaned into his mouth. Satisfied he was wearing her down, he broke the kiss and walked out. It was bloody hard to do, but he did it.

It wouldn’t be as satisfying reliving his aching balls himself, but he couldn’t give in, he had too much at stake, like his future happiness. He hoped she didn’t hold out too much longer as he felt he was developing callouses on his hand.

Prue found Willow and Ty and asked if she could speak to them for a minute. “Hmm, I know I’m asking a lot but, would you object to Tah, Raghu, Ulani and Gail moving in?”

“We have the spare rooms in the two wings and Tah, and I are trying to sort out if I’d be happy being married to him. I think he and Nianna would be happier as well. Tina and Raghu have a thing going on too, so hmm, well...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.