Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 15: The Ball

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Ball - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue had put on a gown that had a deceptively simple cut.

Her bodice was more modest as she was supposed to be a matron, even though she was only twenty-three. She joined Ty and Vincent in the sitting room.

She agreed with Ty that Vincent’s new suit and height highlighted Vincent’s well-toned body. It was no wonder he had little trouble with the ladies and he was only seventeen. Ty also looked very handsome in a suit that was similar to Vincent’s attire.

They all turned as Willow came out of the bedroom. Tina had bunched her hair up on top of her head with some small pink and yellow flowers so that her ringlets trailed down her back and over her right shoulder. The simple modestly cut rose-gold dress flowed around her, showing off her assets to perfection. She had a rose pink gloss on her lips.

Vincent whistled, “Damn sis, that’s just not fair.”

Willow tipped her head and looked at him enquiringly. She thought she scrubbed up okay. Prue grinned at her after watching Ty’s reaction.

Vincent shook his head, “Bro, I think we may need to go armed. These two are going to make us the most envied men in the Kingdom.”

Ty had to smile at him as he agreed. He held his arm out and Willow took it, while Prue graciously accepted Vincent’s arm. In the hallway, they met up with Willow’s friends, the Dwyers. They were waiting for them.

Silvia looked at Prue and then at Willow and chuckled, ‘Oh, dear, dear, dear.” She turned to her husband, “I think we may have to sell tickets for standing spaces, we could make a tidy sum.”

The others chuckled as well, but Willow was obviously mystified as she looked up at Ty. He smiled down at her and gently squeezed her hand on his arm. “Don’t worry Kitten; we will protect you from the horde of admirers.”

They entered the dining hall they had been in the night before. It was already well attended. As Willow entered on Ty’s arm those closest quietened as they passed. Ty at Vincent’s murmur headed towards Princess Ulani and Lady Gail.

Willow looked at Prue when she heard her gasp. She followed where her eyes were looking and noticed the two handsome men with Ulani and Gail. It only took a second for her work out one was Ulani’s brother Prince Tah, and the other was Gail’s brother Earl Raghu.

Willow smiled at the princess, “Your Highness, you look lovely; all eyes will be on you this evening.”

Ulani looked at Willow to see if she was acting in a condescending manner, but she could tell Willow meant what she said. Ulani glanced around and then she smiled back at Willow. The woman was oblivious to the stir she had caused when she entered. “Lady Willow, compared to you and Lady Prudence, I’m a dowdy fishwife,” she told her.

Willow, pooh-poohed, her words, “Nonsense, I think I should stay close to you tonight, so your beauty reflects upon me.” Ulani laughed. She knew who was going to be standing in the reflection and it wasn’t Willow.

Vincent smiled at Ulani, “I must agree with Willow. Princess, you are breathtaking this evening.”

“See,” said Willow. “If there is one man in this room who can appreciate beauty, it is my brother Vincent. I’ve heard he is very apt at selecting the most beautiful woman in the room first and he brought us straight to you.”

Ulani looked at Vincent. She had heard stories of his conquests in the summer. Apparently, he was a good lover and didn’t tell. That didn’t stop the ladies gossiping, about him. Looking at him, she could understand why he didn’t need to blab. He let his good looks; reputation and easy charm do the work for him.

Ulani nodded her head at Vincent and then introduced her brother Tah and Gail’s brother Raghu. She was interested in the way Tah had reacted when Prue had walked in. She knew they had been engaged up until several months ago when Prue left Haldor.

She wondered if that’s why her brother had turned up even though he wasn’t officially part of this delegation. She noted the hungry look in his eyes when he looked at Prue. She believed he was still in love with her. She had heard he had taken her leaving pretty hard.

The King joined the party with Lady Sara. It was said that she had been his mistress before his marriage. Ulani knew his wife had been dead for three years now and it was only recently that Lady Sara had turned back up at court.

Ulani looked at her supposed competition for the King’s affections. She had a feeling she didn’t have a chance as the King was besotted with the woman. She could tell by how he held her and looked down on her. A stranger observing them would assume Sara was his much loved Queen.

“Ah lovely people, it looks like it should be an intriguing Opening Ball. We have so many beauties this year, the men are going to go nuts, trying to pick between you all.”

The ladies all smiled at the King, and each thanked him for his words. The bell was rung for dinner, and the people moved to find their placements.

Lord David was sitting beside Prue, and Willow noticed the interested looks the older man sent her way. She wondered how their business meeting went. She noticed Prince Tah was on her side and he didn’t seem happy with David and Prue being friendly.

She was correct and Prince Tah wasn’t happy with the obvious friendship between Prue and David. He felt extreme jealousy that the man was probably Prue’s latest lover. He knew the chances of Prue being available were remote, but he had to come. He was too bloody miserable without her.

Prue introduced Tah and Raghu to David. “David has agreed to become my lawyer in Ausland. We have a meeting set-up for Monday to go over my portfolio. Since you and Raghu are here, we should probably all meet with David, and I can bring you up to speed on the progress we have made with getting the plants we need to build here set up.”

Raghu was sitting on the opposite side of the table beside his sister. Excitedly he said, “Things have been going well in Haldor, Prue. We have had to move to a new set of offices in town, and you now employ ten people in the office alone. Oh, by the way, you now own a Steel Foundry.”

He grinned at her raised eyebrows, “We have been working on the templates for the lathe you designed. You know the lathe alone is going to make us a fortune.”

“We already have twenty orders for them. Plus the ten you want to be delivered first. And don’t get me started about the sheet metal you perfected. We are going to have to expand the foundry already.”

David looked at Prue, “I thought you were working on building generators?”

Prue smiled at him, “Yes, but to make them commercially, I need other machines first. I felt the King wouldn’t mind if I shared some designs for some of the machinery with Nordland especially as these people helped me design them. It would keep them sweet, and I own most of the company anyway.”

Tah shook his head. “I gather you haven’t had a lot of dealings with Prue as yet, David?”

David shook his head. He thought Willow was a tough businesswoman, but he was starting to think, Prue could still teach her a thing or two. “No, I only officially became her lawyer today. I feel that between Willow and Prue, I’m going to have my hands full.”

Raghu grinned at David, “You may need to expand. I should get Grace to hit you up for a job.”

David looked at Grace with interest, “Hmm I thought you were a teacher?”

Grace smiled at him shyly, “I am. I teach Taxation Law at the Haldor Academe.”

David looked at her thoughtfully, “I think we should have a little talk about our future at some time.”

They all laughed. Prue had a feeling the ‘our’, rather than ‘your’ future wasn’t a slip of the tongue and didn’t just include her job prospects. Tah also looked between David and the shy smile Grace had for him.

He felt relieved. If David had only become Prue’s lawyer recently, then there was a good chance she wasn’t sleeping with him. So far, no other name had come up linked to Prue and she wasn’t here with anyone, so he may still have a chance.

Prue looked up to the King in time to see Sara laying a serious kiss on him. “Hum, I think the King just got some good news,” she commented and glanced at Willow to see an interesting exchange between her and Ty. She looked back at the King and then shook her head, “I wonder what Willow did? I can see her hand in the change in Sara.”

Grace looked between Prue and David, “Who is Sara?”

“The King’s first love. He has been trying to convince her for years that he wouldn’t marry again, unless it is to her,” David supplied.

Tah looked at their clasped hands on the top of the table. “Poor bastard, I know just how he feels,” he said. He dropped his eyes down to Prue and lifted an eyebrow.

David glanced across at Grace and her brother. They were both looking at Tah and Prue with sadness. He noted Prue was looking down and wouldn’t meet Tah’s eyes. Now he understood. Prue had come home alone. Apparently, she had left a broken heart behind. He wished Tah luck, as he liked the Prince.

“Hey Prue, where is Tina?” Raghu asked.

“Looking after Nianna. We are staying in Ty’s apartment here in the Palace. Nianna has become a right handful. She now has six teeth on the top and the bottom. Tina thinks her eye teeth are starting to come through. She is eating us out of house and home and runs non-stop. Her current favourite word is ‘No’. Fortunately, Silvia has a little girl her age and the two love each other.”

Prue couldn’t help glancing at Tah. She noted his tight lips and the look of pain in his eyes. She felt pain in her own heart in response.

“What was her first word?” he had to ask.

Prue swallowed. She looked at him and said softly, “Tah.”

“Thank you. Can I... , can I see her?” he asked in a tight voice.

Prue couldn’t say no. The guy had spent a lot of time in those seven months with Nianna and his father’s words in his letter flittered through her mind. It would be too cruel to not let him see her. She nodded.

Tah took her hand in his across the table and gently squeezed it. Prue felt her cunnie go wet and her nipples hardened at his touch. ‘Gods,’ she thought. ‘He still has an intense effect on me.’

She looked up into his eyes, and he looked at her with his love evident in his eyes. He saw no reason to hide it. He had every intention of getting her back. Prue had to look away. She sighed when he let go of her hand to let the waiter change the plates in front of her.

Her heart was in turmoil.


At the end of dinner, the ladies were escorted into the ballroom.

David had approached Raghu and Grace after dinner. Grace found her brother happily palming her off onto the older man. “I’d be delighted if you could look after my sister for me David. I shan’t be staying long, as I have another appointment.”

Prue had already guessed Tah would be claiming her. Ulani wasn’t surprised when Vincent claimed her arm. Vincent and Ty introduced the girls to people they knew. Prue found she had to introduce Tah and Raghu to other people who were involved in her business activities. If any of the men noticed Tah’s possessiveness, they kept it to themselves.

The five couples and Raghu set up camp near a set of doors that led to one of the small balconies. It also had a good view of the dance floor but was far enough away from the orchestra that they could talk comfortably.

It also had easy access to one of the restrooms and drinks tables. The cool but gentle breeze helped reduce the heat generated by so many bodies in the room. It even had a set of chairs so the ladies could rest their feet after dancing.

The men could stand comfortably behind the chairs or move off to one side if they wish to converse with others. A clear area in front of the chairs let other couples approach them and then wander away after exchanging pleasantries.

Willow looked at Ulani, “Princess, I’m curious, as to why your delegation isn’t upset by you joining us?”

Ulani smiled ruefully at Willow, “I’m a lost cause, I’m afraid.”

“How so?” Willow asked, taken aback.

“I failed my purpose,” At a look from Willow, she decided to elaborate. It wasn’t exactly a state secret, “My objective was to snare the King. Then if not the King, Duke Arrondale was to be the next best choice.”

Ty looked taken aback by her admission but knew it was true. Vincent took Ulani’s hand, “Well, the old Duke isn’t on the market, would an Earl of Arrondale do?”

Ulani raised her eyes at him, “And why would I tip my hat to you?”

“Well, when I finish my studies and Willow finally gets Ty to come to his senses, and he weds her, I get his job,” he said nodding back at Ty.

Willow and Prue watched as Ty gave Vincent a strange look. Vincent obviously believed their marriage was a foregone conclusion. Prue could see Ty chewing over Vincent’s words in his mind. She was distracted by Ulani’s answer. “What if I won’t marry unless it’s true love?”

Vincent smiled, “Would it help I said that I think I’m already, halfway there?” They all laughed.

Ty looked between Vincent and Ulani. He said allowed in a thoughtful voice, “He is definitely halfway somewhere, I still haven’t decided if it’s just lust or love, I may have to consult with Grace.”

Vincent raised an eyebrow, “While you’re at it, get her to sort your problem out, you’re killing us with your stubbornness.”

Tah looked at Prue’s cousins and decided he liked both men. The fact Vincent was interested in his sister didn’t bother him. He had a feeling that she could do a lot worse. He’d only had to take one look at Willow and Ty together to realise Vincent was correct. The Duke was taken even if he was fighting it.

Their conversation was interrupted by Lord Leigh Karlson, and Lord Gill Even joining the group. “Prince Tah, Father, Duke Arrondale, Earl Vincent and company, my dear friend here, Lord Gill Evens and I, have decided you gentlemen have monopolised the prettiest ladies in the room long enough, and we have come to steal them for a dance.”

Leigh put his hand out to Willow, “Dear sweet Countess Willow it is a pleasure to meet you again, I’ve been counting the days until I could see you again. Would you give me the pleasure of this dance?”

Willow giggled at his outrageous introduction. She put her hand in his, “Since you asked so sweetly, I shall be honoured.” Leigh gently helped her from the chair. He tucked her hand in his arm and led her off.

Gill bowed over his proffered hand, “Princess Ulani I would be most honoured if you took pity on a poor Lord and consented to dance with him.” Ulani took the hand, and she was soon being led off to the dance floor as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.