Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: Business

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Business - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

By the next evening, they were all established in Tah’s house.

Walter had gone home and told Mary and his family of the job offer, the new company and his and Brian’s involvement. He explained the pseudo-companion reason for her to move into Tah’s house. He didn’t tell her that Prue had no intentions of marrying Tah and that it was their business as far as he was concerned.

Mary had been having a hard time trying to get other businesses to take her skills serious. Walter assured her she would be working. Prue didn’t muck about, and she’d expect her to pull her weight. They had a lot of work to do. So Mary packed up and moved into Tah’s house.

Their parents were happy to have them move out. They still had three other children at home. They were very happy for Walter to be part-owner of a new company that Tah was involved in, even if it took all his savings. Mary going with him was just a bonus as they hadn’t been able to get her married off.

Maybe this time, Brian will be able to convince her, if she had to work with him and be in his company all the time. They had already given him their consent when he asked a year before. Mary hadn’t liked him going away all of the time. Now that he is sticking closer to home, she’s given in.

Raghu for his part was in a rented unit in town as it was too far to commute to his parent’s estate, so he was more than happy to move in with Tah. If he convinced Tina to marry him, they could buy a townhouse later. He was a bit better off than Walter was, because of his sideline of making jewellery.

Prue was given a suite of rooms in the east wing. Tah only had to walk down the hall to her room, so she guessed why those rooms. She had to love his style. He had gotten her into his house, as he had wanted to from the start.

Brian and Raghu had a bit further to walk to get to their girls, but she had a feeling it wouldn’t end up a hardship for either of them. Walter asked Tah and Prue if his boyfriend Lyle could move in as well. He was an accountant who specialised in company tax laws.

Tah and Prue both agreed to meet him, so he was invited to dinner. Prue liked him immediately. After a discussion with him, she and Tah both agreed he would be an asset as he could get the books set up and help with the registration of the company.

Lyle and Walter went and got his gear and moved him. He’d have to give a weeks’ notice to his old job, but he could work on their stuff in the evening while he worked out his time. He was more than happy to be with Walter and had a good feeling about this new company.

The fact Prue and even Tah hadn’t blinked an eye about him being Walter’s boyfriend was a good thing as well. He was amazed Walter had told them. Being gay in Nordland wasn’t something one bandied around in polite society. He thanked him very enthusiastically later that night. Plus they hadn’t seen each other for four months, so they had a bit of loving to make up for.

Mary had been amazed by how much she had missed Brian when he went away. They hadn’t been lovers before he went away, but they had gotten very close a couple of times before she chickened out. She was trying to remember why she had said no to him before.

She let him walk her to her room, and when he kissed her good night, he was surprised to find she didn’t stop at the usual peck. He was even more surprised when she opened the door behind her and dragged him into the room.

He wasn’t surprised when he met Raghu about six am in the hall, and they walked back to the other wing to change for the morning exercises with Prue. They both had to laugh at their good fortune. They banged on Walter’s door and Brian told him to get his cock out Lyle, as it was time for morning exercises.

They both had to laugh when he called out and asked them how they knew that’s where his cock was? They heard Lyle giggle and then groan and headed off to their own rooms to change, both still laughing.

Prue meanwhile was having an interesting experience. She was trying to feed Nianna while Tah was busy feeding on her cunnie. She had settled back on the bed and got Nianna started. She tended to spread her legs with her feet on the bed and knees up when she did.

Tah had moved and next thing she knew she had a head between her legs. His arms wrapped around her hips as he happily sucked and licked her with little nips added in.

Her breasts had contracted, so hard she was worried she would drown Nianna in milk. It was definitely an interesting experience to have Nianna sucking hard on her tit while Tah was sucking her hard down below. She groaned when he added the fingers. Nianna let go and looked up at her.

“It’s okay sweetie, Tah is being very naughty,” She swapped breasts, as Tah looked up grinned at her while still pushing his fingers into her. Once Nianna reattached, Tah went back to his leisurely meal of Prue.

Prue had to endure his torturous pleasuring until Nianna had finished feeding. Tah had put a cot in Prue’s room for Nianna to sleep in at night, so they didn’t bother Tina.

“Tah, put her into bed please,” Prue asked.

Tah reluctantly kissed her cunnie again and then got off the bed and wiped his face. He put the towel over his shoulder before taking Nianna and giving her a last pat on the back before putting her in the cot.

She let out a big belch and Tah proud to have done his bit, wiped the dribble off her chin and tucked her in. He came back, climbed on Prue and stuck his cock in her. He rolled her over so that she was on top of him, and started sucking on her tits to make sure they were empty. Prue laughed and rocked on his cock as he did. “Insatiable man,” she said.

Tah just nodded, not letting go of the tit in his mouth, as he happily sucked and rocked his hips up into her. Finally, he decided he had milked her dry. He pulled her back down to him and rolled her back into her so he could get serious about releasing the burning ache in his balls.

He kissed her deeply as he pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around him, and he lengthened his stroke to increase their pleasure. He soon found he had to speed up as he was horny and Prue was clamping his cock so hard.

He felt her start to come and really slammed into her. He rode her until she was vibrating uncontrollably on his cock, he had to give in and come too. He rolled off, and they lay panting for some time.

Finally, Prue got up and said, “Come on, time for our exercise session.”

Tah laughed. “What? That wasn’t enough exercise for you.”

She grinned at him, “I have to keep fit to keep up with you.”

Tah was pleased that she was happy with his performance and got up with her. The soon met out in the back garden and went through the routine that Prue commonly did with them. They decided to be stinky, and trooped into breakfast first, as they were all hungry, they would change afterwards.

Tah’s staff had a feeling things would be interesting around the house with the extra guests. They were a little surprised how casual the guests all were. They were all very interested in the woman who had caught Tah.

He was twenty-five, and his father had been trying to get him to marry for several years, but so far, he had resisted. They had a feeling his father wouldn’t be happy that he was planning to marry a widow with a child. They too speculated as to if it was Tah’s child, as the housekeeper had noted the cowlick and dark hair as well.

Prue had to smile at the staff’s reaction when the goat came with them. The stable master wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. She had a feeling Nianna was going to be fed more bottled milk than she had planned to feed her, but that’s the way things worked out.

The group had only been home for a few days, and they had been very busy. Prue seemed to be everywhere. She and the boys were getting the office area set up. They had decided if they removed two walls, making up the room near the sitting area they could make a big enough room to fit them all in. Prue and Tah could use one of the other small rooms as their office.

If they pulled the middle wall out between the other two bedrooms, that area could become the Lab. Tah told then to get new privies put in as well, to save them walking all over the house to find a loo. Prue also recommended a coffee area, so the staff wasn’t run ragged looking after them.

Tah then got a message from his father demanding that he bring his intended to the palace.


Prue agreed to go visit King Jonas Dahl.

They got dressed to go to the palace the next morning. Prue was nervous having to front Tah’s father, this was the sort of thing, she had wanted to avoid. She sighed and got ready and got Nianna dressed as well since she was part of this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.