The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife - Cover

The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

(Tiffany, Billy, and Jane get arrested)

It was the morning that she became aware of the fact that she was heavy with child, when Tiffany received a final notice from school, that she would be suspended from classes at the end of the month, unless she make the back payments on her enrollment fees immediately. She knew it was all her fault because she had been spending her “under the table” income on things like cosmetics and clothing instead of putting it aside for her school expenses.

She thought of asking Mister and Mrs. Singleton, Billy and Jane, for some help, but hesitated because she knew they were not all that flush with cash themselves. The possibility was mentioned by Jane that she could supplement her income by attending “private parties” sponsored by the Casino to round up men with a yen for gambling by furnishing them with free booze and happy smiling faces of young women unopposed to a whisper of naughty thoughts and a free-roaming pat on their pretty little bottoms.

Billy brought her to his close school buddy, Doctor Samuels, for some medical advice on her options. The doctor gave her a full physical exam including a full body cavity exploration before he told her it could be taken care of in less than an hour because she was only in the first trimester and the circumstances were ideal for resolving the issue with little danger or difficulty. That was a relief to Tiffany even though she had pangs of guilt due to her religious upbringing and the thought of ending another life before it even began was weighing heavily on her mind.

They did it on a Friday morning and she was ready for action with her first party on Sunday night feeling fine due to removal of worry about the probable ire from her parents, the end of her educational efforts and a vow to never use pills purported to be “morning after” pills unless she had the prescription bottle right in her hand and it specified the contents and told her when it expired. The same doctor gave her a fresh bottle of ninety tablets at no charge except a promise to let him slide his cock between her boobs and keep kissing him on the tip until he came. It seemed a bit weird to her, but Billy told her he was a “good guy”, just a little odd when it came to wanting fetish-related sex.

They helped dress Tiffany for that first party.

Jane ironed her French undies and kissed her red lace flowers in the front and the back telling her,

“Remember, if or when you let some guy inside these panties that you let me kiss them first and that he will be licking my spit before he gets inside your pants.”

Tiffany thought that was the funniest thing she had heard in a long time and she hugged Jane so tightly that their boobs were crushed like balloons at a birthday party.

Billy fed her his cock right in front of his wife knowing that she got off on watching the saliva drool down the young girl’s chin like strings of cum after blowing a load. It didn’t take him long to get to that point in the process and Jane held the girl’s head steady as he spurted deep inside her mouth with no chance at all for her to spit it back out in spite. She had to swallow and they both looked at her submissive acceptance of her fate with fond appreciation for her desire to make her own way and not be a burden to anyone including her own parents.


There was no set of rules for the party other than once selected by one of the participants, she would be expected to follow orders to the best of her ability. Since she was guaranteed a minimum of five hundred dollars for only four hours of her time, it seemed a fair exchange and she smiled all the way to the front door of the resort mansion that sported not one but two swimming pools for the residents and the guests. The owner of the house was also the owner of the Casino on the gambling strip and seldom visited the house except to meet a guest away from public attention. His name was Carmine and whenever anyone insinuated that was a “girl’s name”, his ability to control his temper lost out to his love of violent reaction.

Tiffany was surprised that she was subjected to a “pat-down” for weapons just inside the front door of the mansion. She actually let some pants-wearing chick with a short haircut explore inside her bra and do a full reconnaissance of all the territory inside her hotter-than-fire undies with all five of her greedy inquisitive fingers. It left her feeling a bit dirty like she had done something depraved and was not quite certain the extent of her guilt.

Her high heels had her right on the edge like she was ready to pounce on one of the guests and eat him raw right out in front of the cameras. Tiffany knew the name of the game was submissive attitude and that she wouldn’t be doing any “pouncing” inside the mansion.

A short man in a thousand dollar suit cupped her breast like he was sampling the merchandise. She tried to stare him down with her withering bitch look, but he was able to outlast her and she was forced to look down and submit to his groping without any comment. The muscular man next to him did the introductions.

“This is Mister Middleton from Detroit. He handles all our business on the West Coast so you should show him some respect tonight.”

Tiff was not quite sure what constituted the title of “respect”, but she had the suspicion that it would involve her getting down on her knees and showing her oral skills.

“Hello Mister Middleton, I am Tiffany and I will be your hostess tonight and also your guide. Would you like to take a dip in the hot tub or does one of the special videos strike your fancy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.