Gifted: Book 1 - Silence
Chapter 17: Wedding

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Wedding - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Grace was in the kitchen kneading dough.

“What on earth are you doing woman? You should be getting your beauty sleep for your wedding tomorrow.”

Grace smiled at him, “I find it relaxing.”

“What? Are you nervous about getting married?” he asked as he went to the icebox and scooped some slushy ice into a jug.

“Yes.”

“Why? Hugh loves you. Anyone can see that,” he inquired, finding himself sitting at the table and watching her as he sipped his drink.

Grace finished shaping the loaves as she spoke. “Yes I know, but marriage is still a big step, it will cause change.” She glanced over at Ty, “I’ve been the Housekeeper for Willow’s family since I was twenty. I’ve had my share of lovers over the years, but I’ve never felt the desire to take one as my husband before.”

“Then why did you say yes?” he inquired.

“Because he wants it and I can’t say no to him.”

“But do you want to be his wife, Grace?”

Tears ran down her cheeks, and she nodded ‘yes’.

Ty stood and moved over to her and hugged her gently. He seemed to do a lot of hugging of tearful women lately. He was getting good at it, “Silly woman. Come on let’s get them into the warmer, and then you go make love to your man.”

Ty helped her clean up. As they worked, he glanced at Grace several times. Finally, he asked tentatively, “Grace why weren’t you upset with me sleeping with Willow when I can back?”

“Because you love her,” she said simply.

Ty sighed, “I’m too old for her Grace and she needs someone her own age. She is only infatuated with me because I was her first and I took her out of a bad situation.”

Grace looked at him and shook her head, “Now who is being thick? Age doesn’t mean crap. Take the King and Sara. She has been in love with him since she was sixteen and she is still in love with him. He was only eighteen, and you can’t tell me he doesn’t still love her. You know him well.”

Ty nodded, he knew the King had always loved Sara. After Vera’s death, he had been depressed for some time. He had told him that he felt guilty that he couldn’t love his wife, as she had deserved.

Grace gave another example. “Willow’s mother was fifteen when she first met her father and seventeen when they eloped. He was five years older than she was. That man idolised the ground she walked on and she for he, right up to the day they died.”

“I only had to take one look at Willow when you first brought her home. Yes, she was grieving, but she let you make love to her didn’t she? You were gone more than a week giving her time to think about you and her, yet she dragged you upstairs the minute you walked in the door, didn’t she?”

“She still crawls into your bed even if you will only cuddle her. That’s not infatuation young man.” She patted his shoulder and then kissed him on the cheek.

She went off to bed with a very relieved Hugh.


Ty took the ice and the decanter and went to bed.

He stripped off and crawled into bed. He pulled the blankets up to his waist and lay back with his drink in hand. It was getting cooler even with the gas fire going and he didn’t like having cold toes. He propped himself up, so he was comfortable and sipped his drink as he stared unseeing into the dimly lit room.

Willow slipped into his room. She slid under the blanket and curled up on his chest, wrapping her arm around his waist. Ty smoothed back her hair with the hand of the arm she was laying on. He felt the peace slip over him that always happened when Willow curled up with him. They lay quietly together for some time, but he didn’t feel her relax into sleep. She was still hugging him close.

“Do you love me, Kitten?” he asked softly. Willow stiffened slightly. He reached over to put up the glass and rolled her onto her back so he could see her face. He looked into her eyes to see the tears welling there.

“Do you love me, Kitten?” he asked again softly.

She nodded and said tenderly, “With all my heart, Ty.”

The truth of her words slammed into his heart. He closed his eyes and took in several deep breaths. She laid quietly half under him. Waiting to see how he would respond. She wasn’t sure if she could handle him rejecting her, now she had told him, but she couldn’t lie and didn’t want to lie to him. As far as she was concerned, it was a simple fact of life. She loved him.

“Oh sweetheart you can do better than me,” he said in anguish.

She shook her head, “No, I can’t. My heart tells me you are my soulmate, you are mine and I am yours.” Again, he heard what she believed to be true. She wasn’t hesitant; it had come from her heart. “Do you love me Ty?” she had to ask.

He could lie. Willow would get over him in time, he hoped. Then the King and Sara’s faces popped into his head. ‘Shit!’ he thought. ‘Not if she loves me like they love each other, she won’t.’ He knew he had been trying to fool himself too. He hadn’t looked at or wanted another since Willow crashed into his life.

None could compare to the desire he felt for her and the happiness she gave him, just being with him. He sighed and looked back down on her again. He bent down and gently kissed her. His desire and love for her welled inside of him. “May the Gods help us, Willow? Yes, I love you too, with all my heart.”

Willow thumped him hard in his shoulder. “Ow, what was that for?” he rubbed his shoulder. She really did hit hard.

“All the grief you have put me through, you silly man. It wasn’t that hard to admit to, was it?”

Ty had to laugh. He bent back over her and kissed her again, much harder than before. Willow wrapped her arm around him and returned his kiss with fervour. She pushed her hips up into him several times, and he got the message. His throbbing cock agreed.

He sat up on his knees and helped her get the nightie off and them he happily threw it on the floor. He looked down at her now naked body and feasted on the sight of her. Willow giggled, and he looked at where her eyes were fixed. He was as hard as a rock. It seems his cock new better than his head, where it belonged. He lay down beside her and rolled her over, so she was on top of him.

“Make love to me, Willow,” he said lovingly. He didn’t want her to feel threatened by him. She’d had a nasty fright tonight, and he wanted her to feel in control.

Willow looked down at him. He had never asked her that before. Willow wiggled up him, and he groaned as her legs locked around his hips, and her wet cunnie rubbed on his cock. She put her hands either side of his head and kissed him. She rocked her hips, so she slid over him, but he wasn’t in her. She then stretched out and dropped a tit in his mouth.

He took the hint. He happily grasped her breasts and sucked the offered delicacy into his mouth as she rocked on him. He felt his hips flex up into her, he wanted in. She lifted up, and his cock followed. She lightly rubbed the tip with her cunnie lips. He sucked harder on her tit and flexed up again. He felt himself enter her, but not far enough.

She rocked down lower and lifted as he went to push up, teasing him. He groaned on her tit and bit it gently so that she moaned. She lowered herself further on him and then slid back up. He swapped breasts, sucking hard on the nipple in his mouth.

Willow dropped down lower and lower each time. She was taking forever to engulf him fully. He felt her come down again, but this time, he grabbed her hips and slammed her down on him with relief. Willow rocked her hips as she gripped and released him, she giggled at his impatience.

Ty sighed with pleasure, as her hot flesh surrounded his cock. He pushed up into her as she came down on him again. It was so damn wonderful, he groaned. He had missed her being on his cock, and she seemed happy to have him back in her, going by the little moans and gasps and enthusiastic wiggles.

She started rocking her hips forward and pushing backwards harder, so he slipped out and back in her. After a little while, she sat up putting her hands on his chest and started riding him harder. He tightened his hips, so she hit him hard as she dropped and ground her clit into him. She was very wet, yet fit him like a tight glove.

He grabbed her hips and helped her ride him. He could feel his cock flex as it ran into a barrier. He was as deep in her as he could go. He groaned as she clamped hard around him. Her little ohs and ahs only encouraged him to get her to come on him. She was moving fast enough to create an exotic friction on his cock, which caused his balls to tighten in anticipation.

She clamped hard again and stiffened on him. He pushed up into her as she came on him and felt his own release sweep through him. They groaned in unison, and she shook on him. Willow collapsed onto his chest, and he could feel her pulsing around him. Her hips and thighs were shivering around his, making his cock pulse into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.