Gifted: Book 1 - Silence
Chapter 15: First Ball

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: First Ball - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

After dinner, the party made their way to the ballroom.

It was already packed with the guests who hadn’t been invited to dinner. The gossips wanted to know just who had been privileged enough to be invited.

Ty escorted Willow into the ballroom. She clutched his arm, “Oh my, please don’t leave me alone in that sea. I’ll get drowned.”

Ty had to laugh. He pressed his hand over hers and gripped it. He smiled as he led her into the throng. He introduced her around to people he thought she should know.

Vincent had managed to claim Ulani and Ty ensured she was included in the introductions. The other three couples trailed behind happy to watch the reactions of the locals, to Ulani and Willow.

The couples being, Silvia was with Mathew, Prue with Tah who had claimed her and David who had ended up with Gail, after Raghu asked him to take care of her for him. A hardship David was finding he was happy to bear.

Earl Raghu brought up the rear. He wasn’t happy because Tina hadn’t come to the ball with Prue. He had a feeling he would only be here as long as he had to be, as the young lady he was here to woo, wasn’t in the ballroom.

The five couples and Raghu set up their court near a set of doors that led to one of the small balconies. It also had a good view of the dance floor but was far enough away from the orchestra, they could talk comfortably.

It also has easy access to one of the sets of restrooms and a drinks table. The cool but gentle breeze helped reduce the heat generated by so many bodies in the room. It even had a set of chairs so the ladies could rest their feet after dancing.

The men could stand comfortably behind the chairs or move off to a side if required to converse with others. A clear area in front of the chairs let other couples approach them, and then wander away after exchanging pleasantries.

Several old biddies that had headed in their direction were not happy to find their favourite spot already claimed. They eyed the couples off but soon realised as the ladies were claiming the chairs by placing their purses on the back of them. They did not intend to give up the spot, either.

Willow looked at Ulani, “Princess, I’m curious, why has your delegation not got upset by you joining us?”

Ulani smiled ruefully at Willow, “I’m a lost cause, I’m afraid.”

“How so?” Willow asked, taken aback.

“I failed my purpose, I’m afraid,” at a look from Willow she decided to elaborate, it wasn’t exactly a state secret. “My objective was to snare the King. Then if not the King, Duke Arrondale was to be the next best choice.”

Ty looked taken aback by her admission but knew it was true. Vincent took Ulani’s hand, “Well, the old Duke isn’t on the market, would an Earl of Arrondale do?”

Ulani raised her eyes at him, “And why would I tip my hat to you?”

“Well, when I finish my studies and Willow finally gets him to come to his senses, and he weds her, I get his job,” he said nodding back at Ty.

Willow watched as Ty gave his cousin as strange look. Vincent obviously believed their marriage was a foregone conclusion. She could see Ty chewing over Vincent’s words in his mind. She was distracted by Ulani’s answer.

“What if I won’t marry unless it’s true love?”

Vincent smiled, “Would it help I said that I think I’m already, halfway there?” They all laughed.

Ty looked to Vincent and then to Ulani, he said aloud in a thoughtful voice, “He is definitely half-way somewhere, I still haven’t decided if it’s just lust or love, I may have to consult with Grace.”

Vincent raised an eyebrow, “While you’re at it, get her to sort your problem out, you’re killing us with your stubbornness.”

Tah looked at Prue’s cousins and decided he liked both men. The fact Vincent was interested in his sister didn’t bother him. He had a feeling she could do a lot worse. He had only had to take one look at Willow and Ty together to realise Vincent was correct. The Duke was taken even if he was fighting it.

Their conversation was interrupted by Lord Leigh Karlson and Lord Gill Evens joining the group. “Prince Tah, Father, Duke Arrondale, Vincent and company. My dear friend here Lord Gill Evens and I, have decided you gentlemen have monopolised the prettiest girls in the room long enough. We have come to steal them for a dance.”

He put his hand out to Willow, “Dear sweet Countess Willow it is a pleasure to meet you again. I’ve been counting the days until I could see your lovely self again. Would you give me the pleasure of this dance?”

Willow giggled at his outrageous introduction. She put her hand in his, “Since you asked so sweetly, I shall be honoured.” Leigh gently helped her from the chair. He tucked her hand in his arm and led her off.

Gill bowed over his proffered hand, “Princess Ulani I would be most honoured if you took pity on a poor Lord and consented to dance with him.”

Ulani took the hand, and she was soon being led off to the dance floor as well. Vincent looked at his cousin, “Damn, they were quick and slick. At this rate, we will both be lucky to get a dance with the girls.”

Mathew, Tah and David laughed and decided, since they still had hold of their partners, they too would take them for a dance. Several other men came over to speak with Ty and Vincent and asked about the new ladies.

Gill and Leigh finally brought the girls back and the boys stuck around. They were all laughing and getting along fine. The group sat out the next dance getting to know the two boys and each other. Vincent made sure he got his turn with Ulani.

Several other young bucks had wandered over in their direction for introductions. Before Ty could ask, Willow was again whisked off. Ty had gotten to the point, he didn’t know how many men Willow had danced with, she was no sooner brought back and the next one stepped in. Vincent was also having difficulty holding onto Ulani.

Tah also found that Prue was very popular. She hadn’t attended a Season for some years and widow or not, she was one lovely young lady and attracted her fair share of attention. Many also knew she was rich in her own right.

Mathew was amused that Silvia also had plenty of willing partners. He wasn’t a big dancer but knew his lovely wife was. He also knew she was going home with him, so he was happy for her to have fun.

David also found the very attractive Lady Gail was removed from his arm often. He had a feeling as much as he may find he was attracted to Prue she had unresolved issues with the Prince.

Lady Gail, on the other hand, was very much to his liking. He found she was very easy to talk to, intelligent and well read. She was also nearer to his age, as she was twenty-eight.

He wondered why she wasn’t married.


Prue had been standing beside Tah when she stiffened.

Tah looked at her and followed where her eyes went. Lord Reggie Southerland was staring at Prue. He headed in their direction.

“Prince Tah it’s a pleasure to meet you again. Prue, you look lovelier than ever my dear I heard you were going to be here. Barbara and Malcolm send their love. I can’t believe it has been over two years since I saw you last. I have missed you and your input into the company. Are you back at the Academe?”

“Yes, I’ve been back for about four months. I hear you’re doing well. Thank you for the monthly checks.”

Tah was trying to work out the conversation. He knew they were old friends and suddenly felt extremely jealous. Reggie had the look of a man confronting an old love, who got away. Tah knew that look, as it had been on his own face, earlier.

“Tah, I’m so sorry,” Prue suddenly said and collected his arm. “Reggie and I go back a long way. You may remember we were close friends at the Academe. We worked on many projects together.”

“The check refers to my investment in his Steam Engine Company. Malcolm Tully is my cousin on my mother’s side. He married Reggie’s sister Barbara.”

Reggie smiled tightly and turned to the older man Prue was holding. He didn’t like the way they stood together and wondered if the man was her latest lover. He replied, “A company I wouldn’t have, if not for Prue. She is as smart as she is beautiful.”

He turned back to Prue, “I would love to have a dance with you Prue for old time’s sake.” Prue nodded and accepted his hand, letting him lead her to the floor.

The music finished, and Prue walked away from Reggie leaving him on the dance floor. Tah was concerned to see the shimmer in her eyes and gently cupped her hand when she put it back on his arm. He guessed their dance and conversation had not gone well.

Prue felt a strange peace steal over her when he did. She smiled at him and gripped his arm in turn. She couldn’t believe how much she had missed him. It felt so good to be back in his arms. She knew if she gave into him, this time, he wouldn’t let her leave again. She wasn’t sure if that was such a bad thing anymore. She would have to think about it.

Tah dropped her arm placing his behind her on her lower back as he turned slightly to speak to Raghu, who approached them. As he did, he brushed his groin across her arse cheek. Prue found her nipples hardening and her cunnie go damp.

As she was now standing half in front of him, she pressed lightly into Tah, as if she was making more room for Raghu. In doing so, she felt Tah stiffen. She had to try to hide her smile as all of him stiffened. She moved as if adjusting her feet, so she rubbed against him. His hand move to her waist and tightened, but he didn’t move his hard cock from the cheek of her arse.

Tah answered Raghu question saying Prue had decided to sit this one out. Raghu snavelled Silvia, for the next dance instead. Tah moved so Prue stood in front of him and he rested his other hand on her waist and leant forward.

He whispered in her ear as he pulled her against himself, “My dear Prue, you may not choose to be my lover anymore, but I’m not dead.”

Prue grinned and bent her head back. She lifted her hand as she whispered to him. “Gods I hope not, it would be a shame if what you are pressing into me is the result of rigour mortise.”

Tah laughed out loud. Ty and Mathew looked at him. “Your dear cousin has a wicked sense of humour,” he told Ty, but he couldn’t move away from Prue. Having her lovely arse pressed into his groin was something he had dearly missed in the last four months.

Ty looked at Prue, and she winked at him. He smiled and nodded, then turned to find where Willow was.

“What did that little exchange mean?” Tah asked Prue. He hadn’t missed the interchange, between the cousins.

Prue glanced around and rubbed back against him, so he drew in a sharp breath. “Ty likes you,” she answered softly.

Tah looked at Ty. While they were to some extent hidden in a corner, he had noticed Ty and Mathew had moved. They were standing in front of the chairs, while he and Prue were behind them. The men effectively blocked them from the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.