Gifted: Book 1 - Silence - Cover

Gifted: Book 1 - Silence

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 8: Farming

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Farming - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Ty and Willow headed upstairs after dinner.

Ty made her sit on the bed beside him. “Willow, we have to discuss our relationship and how this is going to work. I know I did the wrong thing encouraging you to sleep with me. You are a breathtaking and desirable woman. But if you were to have a chance of finding a husband, it would be best we didn’t continue to sleep together.

Willow looked at him, “So I’m not good enough for you is that it?”

Ty rubbed his face and stood. He paced the room and then stopped back in front of her and looked at her. He sighed, “No Willow, it’s me that’s not good enough for you. I’d make a bloody lousy husband. If you don’t spend too much time with me, it might not seem so bad. But it wouldn’t take long for you to resent me and become annoyed with me.”

“Willow, you can’t tell me lies. You will probably find it imposable to keep secrets from me. Even half-truths give me headaches. I’ve had several mistresses since my marriage, but they never lasted long. If I didn’t spend a lot of time with them out of bed, they lasted longer.”

“However, it generally doesn’t take me very long to piss them off. I can’t even handle them telling me gossip that they know is untrue. I’m a right pain in the arse to live with,” He concluded.

“So what’s that got to do with us being lovers? I enjoy making love with you. It will be a month until we are in Bavindor. There is no one here I’m remotely interested in. If I need to look for a husband, I don’t think I’ll have too much trouble finding one. But I’m not interested in looking just yet.”

Ty heard the truth in her words. Willow got off the bed and came over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Ty found his hands automatically found her tiny waist, and he let her kiss him. When she rubbed herself against him, he found he was pushing his erect cock back into her.

Willow released his lips. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. “I’m not asking for a commitment from you Ty. At this time, I’m more than happy to have you as my lover. I realise things may change when we get to Bavindor, but for the moment that is too far away for me to worry about.”

“How about we just see how things go? If you’re pissing me off, I’ll let you know. There is plenty of space here where we can find a private space if either of us requires it. I prefer to work in the Library so you can use my father’s study as your sanctuary if you require time away from the staff and me,” Willow told him.

“As for you compromising me, it wasn’t one-sided from my memory. I don’t remember trying to stop you, and I do remember being actively involved, wasn’t I?” she asked and quirked an eyebrow at him.

“Yes,” Ty sighed. He gently pushed her hair back from her face and dropped little kisses across her forehead. “That’s part of the problem. You shouldn’t have encouraged me. I’m no saint, and you’re kind of hard to resist Willow,” he told her.

“Then don’t resist. If I didn’t want you, I’m quite sure you would know by now,” Willow told him modestly.

Ty looked into her eyes. She returned a frank look. He could tell she was perfectly serious. He still wasn’t sure he was doing the right thing by her, but it was bloody hard saying no to her. As she said, they had a month to see if they could at least live amicably together and he would rather not sleep alone if she were willing to have him in her bed.

“So, you want to just play it by ear and what happens, happens?” he asked.

Willow nodded, “Sounds like a sensible plan to me.”

“Okay, we will try it your way,” he agreed, probably less reluctantly than he knew he should have been.

“Good,” Willow said. She looked him up and down and grinned, “You Sire, are wearing far too many items of clothing for my taste.”

Ty barked out a laugh, “Well we will have to do something about it then won’t we, Kitten.”

They happily helped each other undress and crawled into bed.


When Ty woke the next morning, he found his Kitten tucked up snugly in his arms.

He happily hugged her to him. She wiggled and soon found something hard poking her, and she giggled. She rolled over and looked at him. “Did you sleep well?” she queried with a little frown.

Surprised, he smiled at her, “Actually I don’t think I’ve slept that well since I last spent the night with you.”

Willow smiled, “Me too. I’ve been having some bad dreams while you were gone. But I don’t remember having any last night. I slept really good.”

Ty brushed her hair back. “Sweetie considering what you have been through lately I’m not surprised you have nightmares. I’m glad you got to sleep well.”

He kissed her. This soon turned into heavy petting and him reaching for a skin so he could mount her. She spread her legs wide for him and encouraged him to slide into her wet willing cunnie. Her moans and little ohs were soon urging him to thrust into her harder and faster.

Her cunnie muscles gripped him hard, and she pulled her ankles up to spur his arse and made him increase his pace. He didn’t last much longer than she did. When she stiffened under him, and her cunnie pulsed around his cock, he had to release as well. He finally rolled off her and hugged her gently as their bodies settled down.

Reluctantly they got up, as they had a full day ahead of them.


Ty soon found harvesting nadack was bloody hard work.

Most nights of the first week they flopped into bed too tired to do more than, hug and snuggle up together to go to sleep. Thank the Gods that Willow enjoyed morning nookies.

Ty was introduced to Baron Mathew Dwyer and his wife, Silvia. They were Willow’s closest neighbours. He soon found he got on well with the couple who were close to his own age. He also found they and Willow had a pattern to how they harvested. The workers seemed to cut certain paddocks first.

Willow explained that they had found if they staggered planted, they had more time to get the nadack off the fields. The younger plants tended to mature faster, so only a quarter of the nadack fields were replanted each year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.