Gifted: Book 1 - Silence
Chapter 6: Desire

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Desire - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Ty went into Terville the next morning.

He needed to talk to the Constable and finalise the arrangements for the burial of Harry. He got a more comprehensive report of just what had been happening. The Constable said they had scared the rogues off on a couple of occasions.

The men had been sneaky and had even resorted to killing the guards the last time. The scoundrels had also fired other fields to draw them off so they could go back to Baron Terrell’s estate. They had disappeared over the winter and turned up again when the harvest was due.

Ty spent the rest of the day with Willow as she showed him around the estate. Her knowledge of what went on was extensive, and he was sure the estate would be left in good hands with her in charge.

She had been helping manage the estates books. Her father hadn’t told her how much he had borrowed or spent on the improvements, keeping the figures separate from the day to day books. Ty learnt that growing nadack was tricky enough without outsiders making it harder.

After dinner, Ty accompanied Willow for a walk in the gardens. He was leaving tomorrow and had told Brain to look after Willow, while he was gone. He had enjoyed her company and found he was reluctant to leave.

They had touched on lots of different topics, and Ty appreciated her comprehensive and knowledgeable answers. He preferred an intelligent woman to a superficial one. “When are the rest of your fields due to be harvested,” Ty asked her.

“About a week or so. With any luck, I’ll have enough seed to replant the burnt fields in spring. I also plan to try to use more cuttings. We will collect as much leaf this year as we can. While not as effective as the seeds, it is still good for headache powders, fevers and poultices. It will at least get more products back on the market.”

Willow had stopped on the path and leant against the tall privacy fence that surrounded the little garden. “It has cost you a lot of money to rescue me, Ty. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repay you.”

She looked worried about being in his debt. Ty placed his hand on her cheek and gently ran a finger down it. He liked touching her skin it was so soft. She lifted her head, and he found his lips were on hers.

His hand slid into her hair, and he stepped closer and kissed her deeper. Willow was happily flicking her tongue out at his and then sucked his tongue in further. Ty found his hips were pushing into hers and she rocked back into him.

His other hand came up and started rubbing her breast. He’d wanted to touch them since first laying eyes on them. She had lovely breasts. They were full and firm in his hand. He knew he should step away and stop what he had initiated. Yet, he found his hand on her blouse buttons and started undoing them when she didn’t stop him.

He slipped his hand in under the breast-band until her hard nipple was under his palm, and he happily rubbed it. She groaned into his mouth and pushed her hips back into his bulging cock and rubbed against him harder. Ty ground his hips into hers in response, and she groaned again.

He just wanted a taste before he stopped this madness. His mouth trailed down Willow’s long neck and across her collarbone until he got to the lovely breast in his hand. He lifted her breast out of the band to his mouth and licked the large hard nipple. She clung onto him and pushed her breasts out encouraging him.

So he sucked the nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it as he sucked. He hefted the lovely globe and squeezed it gently enjoying the feel of her in his hand and mouth. His tongue rubbed over the areola, and he enjoyed feeling the little bumps harden under it.

Willow got bolder and rubbed her hand over the bulge in his pants. She gripped it and then slid her hand up and down its length several times before gripping him again. It reminded Ty of what she had done on the carriage.

He soon found he really wanted her bare hand on him. He released the button and slid the zip down with his free hand. Willow soon found a very warm velvet covered rod in her hand. She gripped him harder when he bit gently on her nipple.

“Slide your hand up and down,” he instructed her gruffly. He lifted her skirt and soon found her very wet cunnie. He pressed his hand into her mound, and she pushed back into it. He slipped a finger into her wetness and was soon sliding his fingers between the lips making her wetter, as she worked his cock.

She got bolder with her moves and squeezed him tighter as she pumped him. His hips were thrusting his cock into her willing hand. His own hand was busy as he now had two fingers pushing up into her. He slid his fingers in and out of her as her hips rocked and her muscles clenched.

His mouth moved back to her’s. She groaned into his mouth as she returned the deep probing kiss Ty shared with her. She rocked harder into his hand as he thrust into her. He went back to the delectable globe when she pulled away from his mouth to gasp. He sucked her flesh back into his hungry mouth as he thrust into her harder and more insistently so she would gasp some more for him.

It didn’t take him long to have her clenching harder on his fingers. She stiffened and moaned before she shook on the fingers he had inserted in her. She squeezed his cock hard as she came on his fingers. He grunted as he released into her hand.

She had worked him hard and well for a novice. The release of his tension flooded his body, and he kissed her hard again as she rubbed his cum back over his hot cock while she shivered on his sopping fingers.

Ty removed his hand and found his hanky. He wiped his hands and then gave it to Willow. He then placed his hands beside her head on the high fence. They were both panting after their mutual releases.

“Bloody hell Willow, I know engaged couples are given some leeway, but we are only supposed to be pretending.”

Indignant, Willow replied, “You told me what to do.”

“That’s part of the problem, you are not supposed to let a bloke suck on your lovely tits and stick their fingers in you,” he retorted. He lifted her skirt again and rubbed his still firm cock on her wet cunnie.

Willow found her legs spread on their own to let him enter. “If you let them do to you, what you let me do, they will want to stick this up there too,” he said and pushed into her until her tightness stopped him.

Willow wiggled wanting more. He went to pull out, but she slipped her hands down the back of his pants and grabbed his arse stopping him. “More please,” she pleaded softly.

Ty stood still, his cock wanted to bury itself in the warm tight place it was poking into, he found he was rock hard again in anticipation of ramming into her.

“Kitten,” he grounded out, barely in control. “If I take you, there is no going back, say no now girl.”

Willow gave him her answer by locking her lips onto his and rolling her hips forward as she tried to pull him in with her hands. He grabbed her hips and flexed into her hard. Willow stiffened as the suddenness of his entrance stretched her hymen very wide.

It didn’t so much hurt, as it was an uncomfortable feeling of finding him forcing muscles and flesh further apart than they normally were. “Shit Willow,” he cussed and kissed her hard and deep to distract her from the discomfort.

He gently rocked his hips into her, and she was soon rocking back into him. He started pulling out further and sliding back to rock into her pelvis again. Willow responded by gripping him tighter and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Oh, that’s even nicer than your fingers,” she told him and happily met his thrusts up into her. Ty had to shake his head at her. She wasn’t lying; she liked him being in her. He increased the pace. She had him so worked up he knew he wouldn’t last long, now that he had his cock inside of her.

She was so tight on him and her little gasps, oohs, and ahs only encouraged him to please her. She grabbed onto him as she felt her knees weaken and the coming sensation fired in her brain and cunnie again. But this time, the feelings were even stronger. She stiffened on him and gasped, and he shot home hard.

She released her muscles and then clenched again as he tried to pull back. Ty grasped her hips tighter and slammed into her again, and she shivered around him as he came with her. He rocked his hips back into her as she pulsed around his cock.

He had been in a lot of women, but Willow was something different. He could feel her muscles spasm, so they ran up and down his content cock. She may have been inexperienced, but she had been a willing participant.

He wasn’t in the habit of doing virgins and certainly not up against a fence in the back of a garden. He was appalled at what he had done. Yet he still found he was reluctant to pull out of her. He had enjoyed being in her way too much for his own good, he decided.

Willow wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and kissed him long and thoroughly. Finally, she released her tight grip. “Thank you, I promise I won’t let other men or boys stick their fingers or cocks where I let you.”

Ty let out a laugh, “What am I going to do with you?”

Willow smiled and said, “Take me to bed, it’s cold out here.”

Ty pulled out and put his hardware away. He wrapped her under his coat and walked her slowly back inside. She had told him the truth; she didn’t want anyone else to make love to her. ‘At least not yet,’ he thought. Her world will change when she comes to court for the winter. Ty bristled at the thought of any other man touching her. She squeezed him as if sensing his disquiet.

Willow almost wished she had accepted his first offer. But she knew it wasn’t given because he wanted her as his wife, but because he felt responsible for her. At least as his lover and intended, she could explore if he could care for her as much as Grace believed he did.

He left her at her door with a gentle kiss. He promised he would be back after he had completed a little task. Willow had a quick shower and washed the cum and small amount of blood off her legs and tender cunnie. She was back in her room when he knocked.

He came in and looked sheepishly at her. “Well that was bloody embarrassing,” he said. She looked at him enquiringly. He showed her what was in his hand and explained that he should have been wearing one earlier.

“I know if it’s that time, it may be too late but it’s better to not take any more chances. I don’t wish to make you pregnant. But I would like to make love to you again if you wish me to.”

Willow smiled and said, “I think we are safe. Hettie said if I had just had my moon-cycle or it was nearly due, it should be okay. She hasn’t managed to get pregnant yet.”

Ty decided not to tell her that part of his embarrassment was that he had burst in on Vincent and Hettie, getting busy. When he had blurted out that he wanted a skin, Vincent has pointed to the box and told him to help himself.

His cousin happily went back to stuffing his cock back into Hettie, who was on her knees on the bed with Vincent behind her. Ty had been amused when he glanced back and spied Vincent’s cock. He had pulled out to the tip and was preparing to slam home again.

Ty decided that Vincent was definitely an Arrondale. No wonder he had no trouble getting repeat performances. Ty was sure Hettie had been in here last night as well. He was also amused his entrance hadn’t stopped his cousin at his play.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.