Nanny in Black Garters - Cover

Nanny in Black Garters

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her selection of Nanny as a career option meant she would be away from the stifling atmosphere of her firmly disciplined home and free to choose her own close friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

It was relatively easy for the young nanny to fall into a routine of daily sexual arousal with various visitors and the heavily muscled workmen from the stable or the fields. She was awash in pricks of all sizes and with different styles of coupling. Ashley discovered the older men were conversant with various positions she had never thought possible for the practice of covert copulation. They all seemed to appreciate her choice of French undies and total lack of corset or other restraining device commonly found in most females of that day and age.

Ashley found that she automatically fell to her knees as soon as a door closed behind her in the endless halls of the main house. Her oral skills were first rate and she owed a lot of that to her early tutor that insisted she perform with perfection each and every time he patted the top of her head in a certain way that urged her to greater effort on his behalf. Before long, she was accepted into the household as a valued treasure in terms of her studiously applied nanny duties and in furnishing after-hours solace to male household members and visitors in need of female companionship to spice up lonely hours in a boring bedroom. Sometimes, she was called to service a couple with perverted interests that used her like a brainless toy to be played with without regard for her human dignity or sense of feminine privacy. It was easy for her to fall into the trap of succumbing to the depths of depravity in such instances because she had been long denied the pleasure of such rampant pleasures in her formative years when she was of a mind to submit to creative humiliations. In fact, her spanking sessions seemed downright tame in comparison to the demands of the Continental visitors to the estate with their upper-class expectations for complete obedience to commands.

The seasons changed almost without notice because Ashley was enjoying her employment far beyond the norms of a loyal employee. She had fallen in love several times, once with a female of unparalleled beauty and demeanor, totally out of character for her normal desire to have pricks of varied description stuffed into any available orifice in repetitive continuity. The aspect of true love or the thought finding a soul-mate was uppermost on her mind, but she saw the incongruity of entertaining any thought of actual love when she was engaged in matters that involved the deepest depths of depravity and expressed her femininity in a sense of satisfying lust and not searching for love at all.

In the midst of a perfectly satisfying summer, a group of travelers came to the estate from some disappointing tour arranged by a religious group interested in discovering secrets of historical note in older established estates located in rural areas. There were a total of six females and six males in the group and with the leader guide they were a party of thirteen. That sent the hackles up on some of the older and wiser female sages in the nearby village conversant with the fabled stories of Godless groups of sorcerers and witches that preyed on God-fearing folk generally well-behaved but susceptible to sins of the flesh in nocturnal circumstances.

The fact that the group was high-born and well-connected was all the credentials needed by the master and he allowed them full access to the estate and use of creatures like Ashley to comfort their desire for rest and relaxation in a private manner during their stay at his home.

Most of the group were accustomed to being treated with diffidence and respect by their host employees and when Ashley was summoned to the quarters of one of the young masters for a supposed bedtime rubdown in the manner of French hospitality, she assumed it was because he was also interested in discovering her manner of dress with regard to her undergarments and perhaps convincing her to furnish him with a happy ending of either oral or other rewards to send him off to a sound and fully relaxed sleep.

She was in full accord with that proposition because the young traveler was both handsome and well-dressed indicating his family was noble-born and placed high in the court of their country’s central government. Things proceeded normally and reached a point where the young man whose name was Dimitri lay stretched out with his manhood pointed straight up to the full moon above like some reclining God of passion waiting for some expression of devotion from an adoring public. Ashley bent over and swallowed his tool with her wet and inviting mouth being careful to avoid all contact with her teeth on his sensitive private parts. She did allow her busy tongue to introduce him to her skills in oral love-making in a way that she was certain would result in a happy ending for his dormant prick.

Needless to say, in a matter of minutes, he was spurting his love-juices in abandoned relief inside her suctioning lips and he moaned with pleasure as she swallowed it all with an ease that he had never seen before from any female in his own country.

His joy was uncontainable when he discovered the fact that she was without corset or restraint and that her undies were made of French silk and wet with the juices of her own contentment before he had even touched his shaft of enlightenment to her private garden of female delight. He remedied that oversight immediately and she was soon panting in devoted encouragement to his vigorous expression of a close and personal nature. It was well past the point of no return when he finally sprayed her feminine folds with his pent-up seeds of creation. Ashley tightened her long slender legs around his torso and shook with that characteristic charm that took all females to a place of satisfied contentment giving her a tingle that she found most memorable and appealing for repeated performance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.