Poses
Poses 4: Prom Night

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

Erotica Sex Story: Poses 4: Prom Night - Sydney Delacruz's father might be DLC of Chainsaw Beaver, but she's a shy runner with no interest in the rockstar lifestyle. But when her mother sends her to domineering photographer Lucia for prom pics, Syd discovers sides of herself she never suspected, and that strength can come from submission. Once she Poses, nothing remains the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Part 1: Studio Time

"Be nice, please? Lucia's my boss," Syney said as she got out of Austin's Honda. Austin had been complaining about the photos the entire drive. Despite it, she was horny. It was like a Pavlovian response to getting close to Lucia. "Remember, you have to be sweet or no treats tonight. Ha!"

"Come on, Syd. No backing down. You promised." Austin frowned for what must have been the thousandth time in twenty minutes. What a sourpuss! As horny as she was, it would be hard to put him off, but looking at his expression was going to make it easier.

She pressed the buzzer for LT Studio, then leaned into him. "I know, but I reserve the right to change my mind. It's my body, you know."

He groaned. "I know, but you want this, too, right?"

She kissed him. "I do, sweetie. But I'm nervous. You only get a first time once. You already had yours with Cindy, remember. And with Deb. And Mazy. God ... and Celia Rodriguez!"

"I didn't have sex with Celia."

"Only because she was only here for a week."

"Can we not argue about what I did before I met you?"

"LT Studio," Tom's voice came over the intercom. "Syd, is that you? Come on up."

"I'm sorry. But its hard to forget that you've been with so many girls before. I want my first to be special." Syd almost forgot that she'd redefined first to mean first-with-you, since she'd had sex with Lucia, Tom, and Emily in the past month. God, she was a total slut ... and loved it.

"What kind of place is this?" Austin asked as they walked down the hall.

"It's just a photography studio. I've told you about my work."

"You didn't mention Restrained Leathers. Is that what I think it is?"

Syd suspected that most of the other businesses in the converted warehouse were in the sex trade somehow—Lucia had already threatened/promised to take Syd to Restrained Leathers for a fitting. Based on the girls she saw go into Candyland, either they shot porn or were a call girl service.

"I'm not sure."

"Syd!" Lucia called out from the end of the hall. "We have a dress for you. Did Austin bring his tux?"

Austin held up the suit bag. "Right here, ma'am."

"No need to be so formal. I'm Lucia."

Austin didn't respond for long enough that Syd looked at him. He was transfixed on Lucia's chest. She shook her head. Would he ever learn that it made her feel cute in that very unsexy way when he did that? Lucia was wearing a tuxedo jacket, but without a shirt. If Austin wasn't with her, she'd think it was really sexy. But with Austin trying to bend his eyes into the jacket, she wanted to hide.

"You're both in luck," Lucia said as the entered LT Studio. Austin's eyes finally left Lucia—and shifted to the nude portrait of Lucia on the wall. His mouth actually hung open a bit.

"Wow!" Austin said, not even trying to hide where he was looking.

"Not the art." Lucia winked at Syd. "The space. I was able to book the old cathedral six blocks from here. We can do make-up and hair here, then head over there for the shoot. It's going to be magnificent. Tom's over there now, working on the lighting. Austin, have you ever worked with a professional photographer?"

"No, ma'am. I mean, no, Lucia."

"Okay, well first, you need to listen to me. While we're shooting, I'm going to pose you and Syd. You'll need to do what I say. Sometimes, I say things to get a response from my models. Sometimes it's not something they would want to hear. Are you going to be able to do that?"

"I think so."

"Good! You're a handsome boy and Syd's said a lot about you. I think you'll be great. We might even be able to do some paid work if you like it."

"Really?"

"It never occurred to you?" Lucia laughed and shook her head. "If you were a girl, you'd have definitely thought of this! You've classically good looking. Very good looking, if you don't mind me being honest. Women, of course, make the real money in fashion, but there is a growing demand for men. You'd be surprised at how much money you could make."

He nodded.

Syd sat on the sofa, feeling like she was watching a film. She knew Lucia was working on him. Probably the way she worked on her. Part of her thought she should be outraged that Lucia manipulated her, but she couldn't feel anything but happiness in her new role as slave. If Lucia wanted to convince Austin he needed Tom's cock in his ass, Syd would gladly help her. It would almost be justice for the way he made her feel so unsexy and childish, even when they were making out. Especially when they were making out.

"Let me have your suitbag. I'll hang it up. I need to get Sydney into make-up. Once I have her set-up with Eve, I'll come back for you and we can work on your make-up and talk about fitting."

"Make-up?" Austin's face filled with horror. Sydney had to suppress her smile.

"It's camera make-up. Nothing to be worried about. It's just a bit to help you look your best on camera. Nobody will know but the three of us. Promise."

"Um, I guess if you say so."

"I do." She held out three books. "Look through these, while I get Syd ready. They'll give you an idea about the kind of work we do. The bottom book is our male fashion work. Just so Syd doesn't get jealous, I should It's unlikely you'll be posing in swimwear with topless models." She winked at him and he blushed.

"Come on, Syd, let's get you ready."

Once they were inside the studio proper, Lucia turned the stereo much louder than she normally played it. "Now, off with your pants." Lucia gently pushed Syd into a chair.

"What if he comes in?"

"The door locks. Don't worry about him. I'm going to watch him as he flips through the books. I need to see his reaction to the man-on-man shots in there. Now off with your pants and panties. I need to get you ready for your wax."

"Lucia, I'm really wet. I always am when I come here." Syd held up her panties as proof.

Syd took them and licked them. "Yum. That's good. What's the problem?"

"Won't Eve know I'm ... God, this is humiliating."

"I know. This," Lucia took out a lipstick and wrote Lucia's slave on Syd's thighs," will make it even more so."

"Oh my god! Lucia, I can't."

"Sydney, you remember your contract."

A tear fell down her cheek as she nodded.

"Answer me with words."

"I do. You own me and can do what you want with me."

"That's right. And that means you're going to have all of that pubic hair pulled out by a woman who knows that you're my slave. And to pay her, you're going to eat her after she waxes you. While you're having your hair yanked and you're buying your face in her cunt, I want you to think about how Austin is going to be staring at my tits. I'm going to make sure he has a lot of opportunity to see everything but my nipples. And even get a few flashes of them. The entire photoshoot, he's going to be thinking about fucking me. The entire time."

"Lucia?"

"Yes, Sydney?

"I know I promised, and I know I can't back out of the contract. I don't want to. But it hurts. I'm not in love with him, but..."

"Good, because you're about to cheat on him with the fourth person in a week."

"Lucia, I only had sex with you and Emily this week."

"Tom is going to fuck you very good later."

Syd closed her eyes, trying to make sense of her feelings. She ached with jealousy? Or something like that. It wasn't exactly that she minded Lucia seducing him, but she hated the idea of reinforcing how small her breasts were. Compared to Lucia's lush figure, she was a girl. Lucia made her feel sexy. This made her feel ... inadequate and stupid.

"Take off your shirt and bra, honey. I want Eve to see all of you when you go in the make-up room."

"Oh, God," Syd sobbed out as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"Now turn around."

"Why?"

Lucia pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them. "Because I don't want you to be able to cover your body up. It's mine and I want to display it. Turn around."

Syd turned slowly, trying to stop her trembling and tears.

"One more thing, my love." Lucia kissed her. Syd leaned into the kiss, wishing they could just make love. Really make love, like she and Emily did. But Lucia broke the kiss and wrote "I fuck for cash" across her tits with the lipstick.

Lucia spun her about and gave her a shove towards the make-up room. "Now go get your wax while I excite your boyfriend."


Part 2: Eat a Peach

Syd stood at the make-up room door. She had to go in. God, this was the hardest thing Lucia had ever asked her to do. It was one thing to touch herself in the bathroom stall, but to meet this woman naked, handcuffed and written on ... Her blush went to her toes.

"Sydney. No more delays," Lucia said.

She closed her eyes and pushed the door open with her shoulder. She heard a girl gasp. Oh god!

"Well, come on in, slut." The girl had a British accent, which somehow made it worse.

Syd stumbled forward, as if shoved from behind.

"Open your eyes. I'm not a fright."

Eve was anything but a fright. She was willowy and cute, but not kid-cute like her. Sexy-cute. Friendly-cute. But staring at where Lucia had written on her thighs. Syd tried to cover herself, but the handcuffs stopped her.

"Stop crossing your legs like that. I'm going to be staring at your peach soon enough."

"No, keep your eyes open. I don't care that you're red as a cherry. You're not, are you?"

"Not what, ma'am?" Syd stared at Eve's belly. It was the least humiliating place to put her eyes.

"Not a virgin. Lucia's hammered that lovely little cunt. Put Tom in it, too, I imagine. Now turn around."

"No."

"What?" Eve sounded shocked and angry.

Syd spun around quickly. "I mean, no, I'm not a virgin."

"I don't see any money here. How am I supposed to wax you if you aren't going to pay?"

"I have my wallet"—

Eve slapped her ass. "I don't see a wallet."

"I'll go down on you."

"You'll what?"

"I'll perform oral sex on you."

"So you don't just fuck for cash, you eat cunt for wax jobs."

Syd sobbed. "Yes. I eat cunt for wax jobs."

Eve took an eyebrow pencil and wrote slowly on her belly, "Eats cunt for favours." It tickled.

She uncuffed Syd. "Good thing for you that Lucia told me I can't leave any marks today. I would have hung you by the cuffs for the whole time. Made you stand on those lovely tip-toes while I wax you. But that would leave your wrists too red. Sit."

There were already red lines around her wrists from the cuffs. She couldn't imagine how she'd explain them to Austin or her mom. Her mom would definitely notice, too.

"Have you had a wax before?"

"Only my eyebrows. My mom said is weird about it."

"Does your mom know your a cunt-eating slut who pays for services with sex?"

"God, no. Please..."

"Please what? Tell your mom what a whore you are?"

"No. Please, this is so embarrassing."

"Perhaps you shouldn't have become a slave who is going to eat my sloppy pussy to pay for her wax job until after your mommy said it was okay."

"I ... I'm sorry."

"For what, cunt?"

"I don't know. Whatever I did wrong."

Eve laughed. "This is hard for you, isn't it?"

Syd just nodded.

Eve laughed, then kissed her softly on the lips.

"This is going to hurt. A lot. Have you ever been poked in the eye?"

Syd gasped. This was getting worse and worse. The sexy part of being a slave was definitely over. "Just by accident. Isn't it just like eyebrows?"

Eve laughed. "If by just like you mean a hundred times worse, yes."

You can do this, Syd, it can't be worse than pushing against your limits in the mile. "Okay." Her voice was shakier than she hoped.

"Do you want something to bite on while I do this, to stop the screaming? Lucia mentioned your boyfriend was going to be here. Does he get off on knowing your fuck women for money?"

"No. He doesn't know..."

"That you're a cunt-munching slut-slave?"

"No."

"If he found out, do you think he's be happy that you're going to experience something about a dozen times worse than getting kicked in the balls?"

"Maybe. Probably. It really hurts that much?"

"I don't have balls to know. But I know I wouldn't let anybody wax me. I do it because I like to see people suffer. I love that women come in here for their husbands and boyfriends, writhe in agony for beauty when I get to have my pussy licked by subs like you, no matter how hairy it is. Have you ever eaten a thick hair-pie? So dense you have to fight your way through it? All matted with your lover's juice, so it gets in your eyes and ears, slut?"

"No."

"You mean, 'not yet.' Do you want me to cuff your legs to the arms? Because if you kick me, I'm going to shove my fist into your cunt and pull out your uterus."

"I'm a runner. I can take pain."

"Ha! Nice confidence, slut. Let's find out." She took two clothespins from her tray and rubbed Syd's nipples.

Syd bit her tongue hard, trying to keep her nipples from getting erect, but they were too sensitive. As soon as they were, Eve put the clothespins on. She grit her teeth to keep from screaming.

Eve kissed her. "You hate this, don't you, Sydney. It's not what you thought you signed up for."

"No."

"But your pussy is wet. I can smell it. There's part of this, even me being horribly cruel and insulting and hateful, that turns you on."

Syd shook her head. Eve wasn't anything like Lucia. Lucia owned her, but made her feel special and loved.

Eve caresses her face and kissed her tenderly. "I'm not allowed to make you come. That was part of my agreement, but someday, I'm going to teach you how hard you can come from being totally abused. Because you have that in you, Sydney. A part of you that doesn't just want to be controlled, it wants to be denigrated and abused. And when that day arrives, you're going to thank me for giving you the biggest come of your life."

"I won't."

"Defiance doesn't suit you, not when you came here handcuffed and have such naughty things written on you. Not when your juice is dripping onto my chair. Time to start. Are you ready for the pain?"

Syd nodded, determined not to let Eve see how frightened she was.

Eve coated her bush—grown out at Lucia's request—with talcum and then layered on warm wax and cloth. "Pull off the clothespin."

Syd didn't do anything.

"Now!"

Syd jumped, but grabbed the clothespins and yanked. The pain in her nipples was intense. Instead of relieving the pain, it was much worse. She gritted her teeth to keep from screaming.

When the pain subsided enough for her to notice her surroundings, she realized Eve was rubbing oil all around her mound. She flicked Syd clit with a finger. Syd quivered.

"Oh God," she moaned, but not from the pain. She was getting close.

"That's right, Syd, that felt good, didn't it?"

Syd bit her lip. It did, but she wouldn't give Eve the satisfaction.

"Do you want me to finish you?" She could feel Eve's breath on her cunt.

"Yes."

"Because it felt good?"

"Yes," she said, crying.

"Too bad. I can't. Promises and all." Eve got up. "Are you ready to dive in? We need to hurry. That took longer than expected. I imagine Lucia has your boyfriend's cock in her now and given how young you are, he's probably not long from coming."

"She couldn't ... he's not, I mean..."

"You know she could, Sydney. I know the contract you signed. She gets to seduce anybody she wants. Your mom, your boyfriend, your dad, that girl you fuck, Emily, is it?"

"But Tom..."

"Will fuck him if that's what Lucia wants. But do you think she'd let a good cock go unused? Now get up and get ready to eat me. Make it fast and maybe Lucia won't have time."

Syd nodded. She didn't care about Austin, right? But why did the idea of Lucia fucking him bother her so much? She got out of the chair, avoiding looking at Eve.

"Oh come on, now, slut. If you're going to eat my cunt for your waxing, at least look me in the eye and tell me you care about me. Make this a good experience for me."

"Yes," Syd answered with as much obedience in her voice as she could muster.

Eve smiled at her and fished her hands into her bra and came out with silicon inserts.

Eve grinned as she shimmied out of her dress. Instead of a huge bush, she had a little triangle well above her cunt. Her breasts were even smaller than Syd's. And they were gorgeous! Her mood changed so suddenly that Syd almost stepped outside of her mind and marveled at it. She wanted Eve now.

"Don't enjoy this too much, or I'll want to reciprocate. I'm sure Lucia will let me fully enjoy you at some point. Have you had anal?"

Syd shook her head.

"Then Lucia might let me have that. She has before with other slaves. I think I'll enjoy that. But for now, just be quick about it. We have at least an hour to do on your make-up and it won't do if I'm distracted by needing to come."

Syd hardly waited for Eve to settle onto the salon bench before she dove in.


Part 3: Preparations

After Austin left, Lucia and Tom took Syd to their apartment for "preparations." They wouldn't tell her what those would be. Instead, Lucia detailed all the ways Austin looked own her jacket and pushed his cock against her while she gave him dance lessons.

"Perhaps I should have worn a bra today," she said, laughing. She shifted so Syd could see how easy it was to look down her jacket, since she was wearing a tuxedo coat with no shirt.

In their bedroom, Tom put an odd triangular wedge like pillow thing on the bed.

"Undress her Tom. Get her ready."

She turned towards Tom, but he shook his head and came up behind her. He kissed her on her neck, caressing her arms. Lucia stood in front of her and unbuttoned the tuxedo coat and let it slip from her shoulders. Tom's fingers played with her waist just above her belly chain, sending shivers up her spine. He lifted her shirt up, exposing her belly.

Lucia kneeled and kissed her, following her shirt as Tom lifted it over her bra and then pulled it off. Her unfastened the bra as she and Lucia kissed, Lucia's nipples pressing into her own.

Lucia stepped away, taking Syd's bra with her. "God, Syd, you look amazing. If Austin is begging you to fuck him, he's a fool. Or gay."

"He's not gay. He's the one guy on his team who won't shower with Steve because Steve is."

"Are you convinced, Tom?"

"Not at at all. When I was in school, the mere idea of seeing somebody's cock gave me a panic. Now I'm looking forward to seeing his pushing into Lucia as I fuck that asshole's asshole."

"He's not an asshole."

"Syd," Lucia said, "he would have fucked me right there, knowing you were in the building."

Syd looked down. "I was fucking Eve."

Lucia lifted her chin. "Look at me, Sydney. This is different."

"I don't understand how."

"Sydney, this—you and I—are inevitable. You know that, right?"

Syd nodded. Then remembering she had to answer out loud, said, "I do. But Eve wasn't. Emily wasn't. Tom Wasn't. God, I've fucked four people in a few weeks."

"Lay down darling. Tom is going to fuck you harder than you've ever imagined. But you ate Eve because I told you to. That's not cheating. Not like what Austin was going to do. That was just fucking a stranger because she has nice tits. Which, it should be noted, are not the least bit better than your perfect ones."

"You didn't tell me I had to have sex with Emily. I asked for permission. That's got to count."

"Tom, help her get her hips positioned. Sydney, while Tom is fucking you, keep your hips up on the prop. And after he pulls out, push your hips up as high as you can. God, you look sexy. But don't you dare put having sex in the same category as what your asshole boyfriend was thinking about. You love Emily. She more than loves you. It's not the same as trying to fuck your girlfriend's boss, is it?"

The position Tom was guiding her to wasn't uncomfortable and seemed perfect for going down on somebody. But it wasn't anything like the movies. "I guess not. Still, he just though about it. I really did bring off Eve three times while he was getting dance lessons."

Lucia laid down next to her and teased a finger just outside of her areola. "Three times? God, Syd, I didn't think that was possible. Did you like it?"

Tom licked her thighs as Lucia's finger traced down to her now-bare mons.

"Going down on her? She tasted really good. Not like you or Emily. More citrusy, I guess. But she's mean. I didn't like that."

"Did she hurt you?"

She nodded, then gasped as Lucia licked her clit just as Tom pushed a finger into her. "She put clothespins on my nipples. They still her. But the worst thing was that she was mean."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.