Poses - Cover

Poses

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

Poses 3: Contract

Erotica Sex Story: Poses 3: Contract - Sydney Delacruz's father might be DLC of Chainsaw Beaver, but she's a shy runner with no interest in the rockstar lifestyle. But when her mother sends her to domineering photographer Lucia for prom pics, Syd discovers sides of herself she never suspected, and that strength can come from submission. Once she Poses, nothing remains the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Part 1: Emily

"God, this is so weird, Emily."

"I know. You're not freaked out, right?"

"No, just ... its weird! We've been friend since seventh grade and now…God, I can't even say it."

"We don't have to. Really. Let's just watch—"

Syd shook her head. "No, it's okay. I'm just nervous."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"God, me, too. Did you, you know, when we were at Abercrombie? You did, right?"

Syd glanced away. "I don't know. I didn't think I did, but now, I think I was probably just afraid to let myself know."

"Haha. Yeah. It kind of took me a week to figure out ... Hey Syd?"

"Yeah."

"I'm lying. When you said mine were nice and all of that, I totally wanted you to touch me."

Syd smiled. "I'm really scared about this, Emily, but happy, too."

Emily nodded. "God, lets do this before I chicken out."

"You're not going to chicken out. You're the brave one."

"Fine, I am. Haha. Sit there, okay?" She pointed at the foot of the bed. "I'll sit up here. Want a pillow?"

Syd shook her head. "How do we start? You're parents aren't going to come up here, right?"

"God, no. They're addicted to TV. If you stabbed me, they'd make sure they were DVRing their shows before they came up to check. Take off you shirt, okay?"

"Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"Order me to. Please?"

"Take off your shirt, bitch, and stop fucking around. Haha."

"Emily, please. I need you to really make me. Tell me I have to. Please?"

"Really?"

"Well ... I guess if you don't want. I'll just, you know."

"Take off your shirt, bitch."

"Yes, Emily." Syd pulled off her shirt.

"Wow. Okay, take off you bra. Slowly ... um, bitch."

"You don't have to call me bitch. If you want, you can just order me. Tell me what I have to do." She unfastened her and let the straps fall from her shoulders, but held the cups up.

Emily licked her lips. "God, Syd, this is hot. Are you..."

"Uh-huh."

"Drop your hands to your lap."

The bra fell away along with her hands.

"Wow. They're even better than I remembered."

"Thanks. Will you take off your shirt? I want to see them."

Emily took off her shirt and bra quickly. "They're okay, I guess. You're are so firm and—"

"Oh, god, I wish mine were like yours. Emily?"

"Yeah?" She'd begun playing with her nipples.

"I was dreaming of your boobs when I was playing with myself in the bathroom. Imagining taking them in my mouth. Holding them, feeling the weight."

"God, really? Fuck. Play with yours."

They stroked, caressed and squeezed their boobs, staring at each other. Syd was close enough that just a few strokes on her clit would send her over.

"Shit. We're really doing this," Emily said. "God, I was so scared after last night, but so turned on. This is really good."

"Uh-huh," Syd breathed out.

"Are you going to come? Just from..."

"No, but I'm close. I'm really close. Emily, make me take off my pants, please."

"Can't you just do it?"

"I need you to tell me to. Make me, please?"

"What if I say no?"

"I won't. I promise I won't."

"Can you come just from your tits?"

"Almost, but not quite."

"Haha. Then you have to wait, bitch. I'm not telling you to yet. Play with them until I tell you to stop."

Syd was too excited to talk. She nodded.

Emily stood up and walked behind her. She leaned over and whispered. "If I kissed your neck, would you come?"

"I might. It would take half a minute, maybe."

"Oh God, you smell ... wow. Get undressed."

Syd shimmied out of her pants and panites as Emily kissed her neck.

She stepped away and picked up Syd's panties, holding them to her nose. "I order you to let me keep these."

"Yes. God, yes."

Emily slid her pants down, revealing a bare mound, with two glistening lips flowering.

"You wax?"

"Shave. My bush is out of control." She moved next to Syd. "Can you smell me."

"Uh-huh. You smell good. Really ... like earthy, cinnamon-y."

Emily plunged a finger into herself and pulled it out, smelling it. "Yeah, that's a good description. Do you taste yourself?" She sat on the bed so their knees touched.

"Sometimes. Only recently."

"You like it?"

"Uh-huh. God, this is good. Emily, will play with yourself? I want to watch you."

Emily slow explored the outside of her own cunt, her eyes shifting between Syd's and Syd's breasts.

Syd's own nipple play slowly stopped as she watched her best friend. She wasn't on the cusp any more, but her arousal grew.

Emily's eyes closed as her fingering got more intense.

"Sydney?"

"Yes?"

"You want me to tell you what to do?"

"Yes. Please order me."

"Anything?"

"Oh yes. Yes."

"God Syd, I'm afraid you'll hate me tomorrow."

"No, God, tell me. Order me."

"Eat me."

"Okay. Yes."

Syd stumbled onto her knees and lowered her lips to Emily's thighs. They were sticky and salty. She kissed them slowly moving towards her friends flower. Her friend's cunt.

Emily pulled her head, urging her to move faster, but Syd wanted to savor her first time with her. Emily would have to order her if she wanted it more quickly.

"Oh god, Syd, I'm really close. Fuck, this is good."

Then her face was buried in her friend. The slick wetness covering her nose and lips and mouth. She pushed a finger in and Emily's thighs crushed against her as she pulsed with an orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, ohgodgodgod, Syd, god."

Her thighs slowly let go.

"How can I make you come?" she asked.

"How do you want me to? If I'm playing with my nipples, it won't take much. I'm really turned on, Emily. That was so good."

"Sit like you were before. Yeah, that's good. Play with them. Wow, its so hot the way they puff out like that."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah." She stood behind Syd. "I order you to tell me when you're close."

It didn't take Syd long before she was on the cusp. "Now."

Emily kissed her neck and ears and Syd exploded. Emily reached around her and pulled on her nipples, keeping the orgasm going.

"Oh god. That was intense."

"Kiss me, Syd."

She turned her head towards her best friend and took her face into her hands. She pulled Emily towards her and they kissed. God, it felt good. Not like her come, but sweet and wonderful and...

"Lie with me, Emily, please?"

"Oh my God, Syd, your face is like a glazed donut!"

"Ha. That was the best dessert ever. I love the way you taste, Emily."

"I love you, Syd." Emily kissed her.

Syd bit her lip. "Emily..."

"I know. You have Austin. It's okay."

"No, Emily..."

"No, really, Syd. I've had a crush on you for a while now and I'm okay with it just being one-sided."

"Its not one-sided. I love you. I really do, I just ... God, I'm confused. I want to do this again. Lots. I just ... I don't know. I can't be..."

"Shh, Syd." Emily started to cry. "God. Sorry." She wiped her eyes. "I know. Really. It's fine. This is way more than I ever thought. I mean, my first time with was with the sexiest girl on the earth. Who gets that, right?"

"Me."

"Shut up. Just let me tell you I love you sometimes, okay? I know its one-way, but..."

"It's complicated, Emily. I do love you. I love you more than anybody—"

"But your mom. I know." They laughed.

"But I do. And maybe I could be all in-love with you, too. I'm pretty sure I'm not ever going to be with Austin."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think he wants you, not me, and ... it's not like I'm jealous exactly. Maybe a bit, but ... oh my god, I can't say it" She buried her head in her hands.

"Syd? I just told you I'm in love with you. You just ate me until I had the biggest come of my life. Why are you embarrassed? I'm the one crying."

"Because."

"Syd, tell me. I order you to tell me. Does that work?"

"No, but, well that's it. Emily, I'm..." She bit her lip. Why was this hard?

"Tell me, sweetie." Emily kissed her.

"I'm a submissive."

"I guess I figured that out, but really? Like Fifty Shades?"

"I never read that. But yes. It turns me on when you order me to do things. I think it would turn me on to be jealous about Austin fucking you. Actually, God, it really would. Like if he was cheating on me and didn't know I knew? I had to watch? It would be so humiliating and I'd be so excited."

"Really? You want Austin to cheat on you?"

"Kind of. No, but yes? God, Emily, I'm really confused."

"But we're still friends, right? You won't get unconfused and decide you hate me for making you eat me?"

"God, no, Emily. That was really hot. I can't wait to do that again. You don't have to call me bitch, though."

"Sorry."

"Its fine. But calling me names would only turn me on if it turned you on. Then it would be really hot. I love you, though. Forever and ever, even if I am a confused freak."

"Ha. You're not a freak. I'm the one who tricked you into this."

Syd grabbed Emily's head and kissed her deeply. "Don't ever think I had to be tricked. I only had to learn how to be honest with myself enough to admit how much I wanted you. You're really sexy, Emily and totally turn me on."

"Will you marry me?"

"Emily, I'm just too—"

"I'm teasing. We're still in high school. When I grow up, I'm going to have a proper wife. Haha."

"Shut up."

"Hey Syd?"

"Yeah?"

"Go wash your face. I'm going to light some incense so my parents don't smell us."

Syd blushed to her toes. "Oh god!"

"Haha."


Part 2: Swear Jar

The next day, Lucia emailed Syd the paperwork for her new job as assistant and LT Studio. The job paid ten dollars an hour and would require two days a week after school, plus some weekends. There might be nights, too.

Syd tried not to imagine the nights as her mom printed out and signed the documents.

"This is so exciting, Syd. You're first job and it's with a photo studio. Aren't you glad I made you go?"

"Yes, mom."

"Don't be sarcastic. I know you are, honey. Can't I be excited for you?"

"I'm sorry. I am happy. Really happy. I feel my whole life changed, actually."

"You seem more confident. Did Emily find a date for prom? You almost skipped into the house last night. You two were planning something, right?"

Sydney blushed and turned away. "Nothing."

"Okay, I know you don't want to talk about this with your mom. Just remember, though, prom night is special, but you don't have to do anything you don't want. And don't you dare let anybody whose been drinking drive you anyplace."

"I don't drink, mom. I don't have any desire to. Austin doesn't either."

Her mother hugged her. "I'm so proud of you, Sydney, and I trust you. You're a smart girl with great judgement. And now you have the perfect job. I was worried you might disappear into a shell, the way you pulled back from people this last couple of years since your dad started touring all the time"

"It wasn't dad, mom. I just..." Syd shrugged. "It was when I realized everybody liked me because of who dad is."

"Is that why you stopped wearing your Chainsaw Beaver tour shirts?"

Syd nodded. "I miss dad, but I'm proud that he's in a cool band and is so dedicated to it. But when people figured out I'm DLC's daughter, everybody was my 'friend.' They just talked about Chainsaw Beaver. Except Emily. She hates Chainsaw Beaver." She laughed.

"Please don't let Emily influence your music. I know I'm a mom, but I'm also married to a rock star. I think that qualifies me to say Emily listens to dreadful shit."

"Quarter." Syd pointed to the swear jar. "We're like the only rockstar family with a swear jar, aren't we?"

Her mother laughed. "Probably."

{3}

Part 3: Contract

"How does it feel to be our new employee?"

"Good. God, I'm really excited, Lucia. And for everything, not just the extracurriculars."

"Good, because the real work will be work. You'll be doing everything from taking out trash to clearing toilets as well as photography stuff. You'll be responsible for humping equipment up here if the elevator is broken, too. So it's not going to be all that glamorous. But I'll try to make it fun, even when the work is boring. How did it go with Emily?"

Syd beamed. "It was wonderful. She's in love with me, which I guess I kind of knew. And I ate her. She came even more than you did. I could eat pussy every day, I think. Twice a day. Maybe three. Then my jaw would be tired. Haha."

"I don't think you're going to have problems meeting that quota, darling. Did she reciprocate or am I going to get to be the first to enjoy that treat? Pull a chair around the wall."

"One or two?"

"Just one. We're going to be making a video in a minute. Did she?"

"No. I was so close all it took was her kissing my neck and pulling on my nipples."

"Sit. You're really special, Syd, in so many ways. Not many women are that sensitive. I like nipple play a lot, but it's foreplay. I'm envious. And envious of how perfectly shaped yours are. I want to take those huge, puffy tips into my mouth. Are you in love with her?"

"Not exactly. I love her. I think I could fall in love with her. No, I definitely could. Lucia?"

"Yes?"

"Am I allowed to?"

"Use complete sentences, Sydney."

"Am I allowed to fall in love with Emily?"

"That's not something you can control even if I decided I didn't like it. However, if you sign a slave contract, I will get to decide if you sleep with her anymore or even spend time with her."

"What?"

"Sydney! Use complete sentences and form meaningful questions."

"Yes, master. But you wouldn't ask me to not spend time with Emily, right? She's my best friend."

Lucia knelt in front of her so their eyes were even. She held Syd's face. "You need to understand fully what we're about to embark on. When you sign the contract, I will have the right to terminate your friendships. I would only do so if I was convinced it was the only option for you, the only way to keep you healthy in mind, body and spirit. But if you are going to be my slave, you will be submitting completely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Do you accept this role?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.