Willow Book III Master Carl - Cover

Willow Book III Master Carl

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

With each day and each meal he was feeling more and more human. The next morning, Lord Blackmon felt strong enough to ask for some real food for breakfast. Half an hour later Page, again dressed in a man’s button down white shirt but with only the bottom buttoned, came into the room with a tray of eggs and bacon with toast. He had eaten at some of the finest and most expensive restaurants in the world, but he could not remember something tasting as good as the simple breakfast before him.

After breakfast he felt well enough to conduct some business so he made some calls that had been long overdue. He contacted his accountant and lawyer to check if there was anything that constituted an emergency. He had prepared well before his trip to the South Pole so nothing urgent was pending. He set some things in motion for later but soon found himself completely exhausted. He fell asleep with the phone on his chest.

When he woke again it was early afternoon. Almost as soon as he stirred Page appeared at his side and asking if he needed anything. “Has Carl come by?”

“No my Lord, he called to ask how you were doing but said he would not be around if he was not needed.”

Lord Blackmon looked at her, “Did I push him too hard?”

Page bowed her head, “Sir, I am not sure. It was beyond what he had ever really done. But I hope he will return.”

“I guess we will see what the fallout is, then go from there.” Lord Blackmon pointed to the chair near his bed, “Please sit. I want to hear about what has happened since I have been gone.”

Page sat on the edge of the chair at attention. “Sir, I have a presentation to make to you. This is not the way I intended, but if we are going to talk about the last few months I think this needs to be first.”

The man in the bed seemed amused, “Sure, go ahead.” Page jumped up and quickly left the room. He used the opportunity to adjust the head of the bed so that he was sitting more upright.

A few moments later Page returned but was not alone. She had a very naked and very beautiful girl in tow. The first thing he noticed was her athletic figure and lovely face, a face that seemed a little familiar. She was slightly shorter than the blond leading her by a leash attached to a black posture collar. Her hands were bound behind her and she wore black heels that matched her jet black spiky hair. Page stopped at the door and allowed the girl to approach on her own. Her walk, even with her bound hands, was sensual and alluring. Her narrow waist and trim tummy moved like a serpent and her legs were toned and beautiful. Half way across the room she stopped and turned. Her back was sculpted and lovely, but it was her ass that was the showstopper. She knew it too because Lord Blackmon caught her looking over her shoulder as he admired her hard, well-shaped ass. She turned again and came towards the bed. It was then that he realized her nipples were pierced vertically with dark metal bars.

Between the collar, leash and bindings it was easy to deduce this girl was a slave. He motioned her closer to the bed, “What is your name?” he asked.

“My Lord, I am Willow,” she said.

“Willow ... do you mean the slave from the ... from Fresno?” Lord Blackmon said with an astonished look on his face.

“Yes my Lord.”

“I do not remember you ... like this!”

“Sir, as you know I was unfit and untrained when I came to live here. Your slave Page has been preparing me ever since you left. I am the product of a very demanding school. She wanted me to be presented to you as a trained slave for your use. It was planned that we would show you how it could be pleasurable to have me, to keep me, as a part of your household. She wanted to present me at your return home party but the situation is different than Page anticipated.”

“You do not look like the same girl. It must have been an extremely demanding school at that,” Lord Blackmon chuckled at his own joke. He ran his finger over her left nipple. The slave girl shuddered as he pushed down on the top ball of the piercing until its bar was parallel with the floor and pulling the nipple with it. “Did Page have your nipples pierced?”

The lust left Willow’s face for a moment, “No my Lord. That was the product of ... well, it is connected with a number of events. Page can tell the story better, but one result was I had my nipples and tongue pierced. Page told me to keep them until you returned and decided if you liked them. All three can be easily removed.”

“Tongue?” He asked. Page’s smile returned then she stuck out her tongue. A large dark metal ball was centered an inch from the end of her tongue. “Interesting. Does the story of the piercings have anything to do with the faint bruises you have?”

“Yes my Lord.”

He continued to move his finger around Willow’s nipple, moving the bar from side to side. “It will be an interesting tale to hear. Willow, I am touched by all of your efforts to be pleasing to me. I will need to consider the long-term future of the household, but as for now you are a welcome addition to Rose House.”

“Thank you sir,” Willow beamed.

His hands dropped lower, “Are you still a virgin?”

“No sir, I am sure Miss Page will explain but she believed I would better serve you and be more pleasing as a trained slave, not a neophyte.” Lord Blackmon’s finger slowly caressed the bound slave’s clit. She pushed her hips forward into his hand. “I have tried to learn ... what she ... thought would be...” Lord Blackmon could feel the wetness of her sex grow as he continued to touch her. He was mesmerized by her strong body moving with the sensations he was giving her.

“We found you under very different circumstances than normal. Page is one of the most devoted and focused slaves I have ever seen. I will expect the same from you. Willow, are you willing to serve me like that, like she does?”

Her legs were trembling as she approached orgasm. “Sir, I will do my very best. Miss Page has ... has ... ahhhh!” Willow shook with her orgasm, but his fingers kept up the stimulation. She twisted in her bonds and pushed down onto his hand even more and continued to move.

“I have missed the joy of watching a woman cum. You do so very beautifully. Could you be as gifted at making someone cum as well?”

“Oh sir, I try. I try very hard.”

“Have you made Master Carl cum?” he asked.

“Oh yes sir! The first time Master Carl was fucking my ass in front of people ... ahhhh!” Willow came on Lord Blackmon’s fingers a second time remembering what it was like to be on display, bound to the frame, to have people staring at her. It was there that she learned she had an exhibitionist streak.

He pulled his hand away from the girl’s soaked pussy, “Page! Come here.” Page had been waiting by the door, trying not to look anxious about the outcome of her efforts with Willow. At his call, she moved into the room again. The man in the bed held up his soaked fingers. Page took his wrist in her hand then brought the wet digits to her mouth.

“Willow, I am not yet able to take full advantage of you, but I soon will be. I am very much looking forward to it too. But let me ask one more question, what do you think of Master Carl?”

Willow was still panting after her orgasms, “Master Carl had always treated us very well. I ... we owe him a great deal.”

Lord Blackmon nodded in acknowledgement of her statement the said, “Ease yourself up one the bed facing the door. I want to look at that gorgeous ass of yours.”

Willow was able to scrabble up onto the narrow hospital bed without jostling his injured left foot and Lord Blackmon guided her to a kneeling position straddling his right knee. She was not sure what he wanted until his kneecap pushed up against her sex. She lowered herself down to make firm contact with his leg, then began slowly grinding herself on his thigh.

Lord Blackmon watched the young slave girl’s ass while she humped his leg. “Page, I think it is time for you to tell your tale.” Page removed Lord Blackmon’s now clean fingers from her mouth and came closer to the edge of the bed. She placed her hand on Willow’s head and guided it down towards the reclining man’s foot. While Page began her story, Willow pushed down and masturbated herself on Lord Blackmon knee while lightly kissing and licking her master’s right foot.


Four days later Carl returned to Rose House. He had been checking in by phone on Lord Blackmon’s progress and if the girls needed anything. The calls had been short and to the point. Lord Blackmon was concerned that he might have pushed Carl too far too fast, but if their friendship was to survive, it had to survive in Lord Blackmon’s world not Carl’s.

Carl found Lord Blackmon sitting outside enjoying the morning sun. Before Carl could greet him he said, “It is very hard to find the right temperature now. I have learned that frostbite makes your skin very sensitive to both cold and heat. I move into the sun, but quickly feel like I am burning up. A few minutes in the shade makes my skin hurt from the cold. It is very confusing.”

“You are looking stronger,” Carl observed.

“Yes, thank you. I am feeling stronger every day.” Lord Blackmon replied before taking a sip of tea. “I have crutches now. Also, I am having the hospital bed removed today. Here look.” With that he pulled up his left pant leg and slipped off his oversized house shoe. The bulky bandage that had been there had been replaced with just a simple dressing on the last two toes. The rest of the foot looked angry red, like it had a sunburn. “the toes don’t hurt nearly as bad as the damaged skin. I hope that will fade eventually. The left hand is the same way.” With that he held up the hand that was not holding the tea cup. It too had patches of red skin. “I do not remember the huge black blisters on my hands and feet. I have seen the pictures though. While ugly, they were not really life threatening once I got to medical care. It was the pneumonia that almost killed me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.