A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 21: Thinking outside the box!

Copyright© 2016 by A Carpenter's Son

George was one of the leaders in the chicken project, “This project came about from our class brainstorming on what we could do to help feed all people. We receive a thousand fertilized eggs from a nearby farmer every week. We ask for donations when we give a certain number of baby chicks away to individuals to help cover our costs. Included with the baby chicks, we provide a pound of food with every chick. We give half of our donations to the farmer that produces the eggs. The other half goes to the grain store.”

“Where else is this being done?” Yelena asked. The cameraman was filming.

“There are 17 other high schools in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. We have another 57 schools that have alerted us of implementing and duplicating our project,” George answered.

“President Taylor said 40, so I gather this is changing every day?” Yelena asked.

“That is correct.” George held up the two “How To” books. One covered school hatchery and the other instructed the reader how to run a backyard chicken farm. “We put these into three-ring binders, so they can be copied.” That number 57 comes about from schools that have been sent the first book on School Hatchery and have requested the book on Backyard Chicken Farming.

In the last two days, we have gotten requests with a survey filled out by 17 schools. They have given us reason to believe they are going to start the hatchery program along with the 40 other schools we had three days ago. We also have six movies on YouTube that detail the complete process. In a little over a month, these movies have been viewed over 100,000 times.”

“You are turning everyone into a farmer,” Yelena stated.

“We have a saying from Willa Taylor. We changed it to fit what we are doing, ‘I am helping my community eat and if I have anything to say about it, they will eat well!’” George smiled. All this time, Willy and Skut along with Willy’s brothers, sisters and neighbors were looking at the baby chicks and poking their fingers through the fence. The cameraman made sure he had plenty of shots of the boys and girls looking at the baby chickens.

Yelena got in front of the camera, “This project is not the total answer, but it is certainly part of the answer. I can see a family with a dozen neighbors coming together to harvest roosters from the flock. The neighbors all bring in some of the vegetables grown in their backyards. They help pluck the roosters and together make a delicious stew from one or two of those roosters added to some of the vegetables grown by the neighbors.

All the neighbors enjoy a meal together from their efforts. With the eggs from the hens that their neighbor has, the neighborhood eats well for a few weeks. So, if three or four neighbors also grow the chickens, then the weeks become many months of having homegrown food. Give me this option and I vote for it because this is a nice solution for part of the problem of eating good food. Mother Russia, let’s do this.”

Within a week of the news clip airing, the number of views of the movies on YouTube hit a million. Yelena and the cameraman posted an address where the Russian people could obtain a free copy of the School Hatcheries program translated in Russian. The first week after the airing they had over 1,000 requests for the How-To books.

Yelena set up a website that Russian citizens could use as a central source so people could download a copy of both books, find the YouTube movies and other resources. The Russian government offered a gold ruble to every school that set up such a program.

The two little boys did not want to leave, but when John transported them to the fish hatchery, they quickly found many new things to look at.

“Mr. Frank Johnston?” John called out to the new Director of Hatchery operations. Frank and John had met the Tuesday after the awards assembly. John asked Frank what he wanted to do now that his old job didn’t exist.

“I want to become your part-time Hatchery Director. I want my immortality gene turned on and one or two apprentice positions. I also want to be able to park my RV on the hatchery property and plug into the electrical.”

John sat back in his chair and laughed, “Yes, yes, and yes. How much?”

“Three silvers a week will do me very well.” Frank smiled, “I can even pretend that I’m retired.”

John stuck out his hand to shake on it. “How many eggs do we have in the hatchery?” John asked.

“Well, counting is impossible, but I believe we have over 5,000,000.” Frank smiled, “We have room to hold up to 10,000,000.”

“My oh my.” John thought for a second, “How many will hatch and return?”

“Normally I would say 1/10 of 1% which would be 5,000. Gaia is telling me that the number will grow to be 5/10 of 1% in four years,” Frank shared.

“This is a Mother Earth’s doing, isn’t it?” John asked.

“I would think so.” Frank smiled, “I’ve learned how to transport myself. I don’t know about stopping bullets or tennis balls, but I can get to God and back by myself. I meditate and ask a lot of questions. We have a lot of fish coming at us in the years ahead. This is my dream to see this.”

“I’ve heard 200,000 next year.” John shared.

“And it increases about 100,000 a year plus the hatchery population up to 2,000,000 or more, Frank shared.

“I’ll need to start talking to more farmers about putting in crops for the cannery.” John thought aloud.

“We have room to triple the size of the hatchery.” Frank Johnston shared.

“That seems like a really good idea.” John agreed, “We could feed a lot of people on salmon. In 1900 there were a hundred canneries from the mouth of the Columbia River to Portland Oregon, going year-round. Just before the Earth Changes, there were only two canneries left that were only opened a few days each year.”

“Hello, John.” Frank answered as he came out of the control room, “You brought friends and kids. Hello, kids!”

A group of small voices said, “Hi Mr. Johnston.” Frank Johnston had been going to every class in the elementary and junior high school talking and showing pictures of the life of the salmon and why it was important to have clean water. He was becoming very well known in schools. His presentation was always fun, and the message was getting out about how important clean water was for all of life.

“Mr. Johnston, I would like for you to meet Vid Pusin and his fiancée Maya from Russia.” John shared, “Vid & Maya, I would like for you to meet Mr. Frank Johnston, our Director of Fisheries. He was one of our Resource Directors of the old US Government. If he sees something that needs fixing, he certainly has my ear.”

“It is nice to meet you, Mr. Johnston,” Vid stated formally.

“Mr. Pusin, it is my dream to meet you, sir. I hope you are having a delightful time.” Frank was almost at a military stance. He turned to Maya, “To the First Lady of Russia, I am most pleased to meet you.” Frank bent and kissed the back of Maya’s hand.

“You do me honors, sir.” Maya smiled.

“No more than you deserve ma’am.” Frank looked at Skut, “And who is this fine young fellow?”

“He is our son. We call him Skut.” Maya smiled, “We have been told that someday we will see him become President of Russia.”

“Then I am truly honored. Let me tell you what is going on with our fishery.” Frank shared, “It may have implications for your east coast.”

“How is the radiation level of your fishery?” Yelena asked.

“Frank this is the second couple from Russia. Yelena is a very well-known news reporter. Her fiancée is Mika Kozlov, the second man to earn the Black Lanyard in Russia, John informed.

“Very nice to meet you, sir and miss.” Frank smiled and looked up at Mika, “Do you play football?”

Yelena translated for Mika. He said “No,” and everyone laughed.

Frank answered Yelena’s question, “The amount of radiation is very low. The difference between fish first caught and the same fish after cleaning was significant. That tells me what little radiation there was detected was primarily in their gut. I have tested fish chowder that has been canned fourteen days after it was sealed, and no radiation was found. I was also allowed to test all the fish chowders served for lunch at our local junior high and received the same results.

I’m happy to say I have no influence to speak other than the truth. Our President’s influence would be enough for me, to tell the truth.” Frank smiled, “I like my new job, but I like who I work for even better.” Frank felt the presence of someone standing next to him. It was a young girl he had never seen before, “Who you?” Frank was just barely able to stammer out.

“I’m Becky. I have been looking for you.”

John looked at Jenny and smiled.

“God told me about you. Are you here? My Becky, have you come back to me?” Frank Johnston hugged the young lady to him.

Becky and Jenny had talked and had known this was coming for Becky, “Take your time, feel your way into it. Be sure.” Jenny advised as she gave Becky motherly advice. Funny thing, Becky was a few months older than Jenny was.

Frank was holding onto Becky’s hand, “We have close to five million eggs here. We expect to be able to double that in this building next year and add two more buildings.”

Skut came up and grabbed his daddy’s leg. Vid picked him up and looked at his son and asked, “Need a nap?” Skut nodded and closed his eyes. Vid looked for Willa and noticed she was on her way with the child carrier. Maya took Skut, Vid put the carrier on and knelt so Skut could be placed in the carrier. As Vid stood, Maya kissed him, “Is this what normal people do on their days off?”

“Yes, men on their days off play daddy.” Maya hugged Vid. He had a nice smile on his face.

“How are you holding up?” Vid asked. Skut put his head down and was asleep after a deep breath.

“I’m fine,” Maya smiled, “How are you, honey?”

“I’m learning a lot. Almost like thinking out of the box.” Vid pulled Maya into a hug, “Is Skut asleep?”

“Yes, he should be out for an hour then good for three or four more.” Maya laughed.

Everyone thanked Mr. Johnston and moved on.

“Trip to the fishing hole?” John asked. He was packing Willy.

“Nap?” Willy asked pointing to Skut.

“Yes, nap,” John confirmed for Willy. Tony was packing another child carrier. John put it on and after Willy was placed into it, he put his head down on John’s shoulder. The two little boys had been going a hundred miles per hour for a while and both enjoyed the quiet ride on their daddies’ backs.

“Yes, fishing hole,” Vid agreed.

Everyone except for Becky and Frank made the trip to the river under the morning shadow of the sun. John noticed it was 9:00 AM. Tony and Willa stepped forward to answer questions here.

“This is where you caught the legendary fish?” Vid asked.

“Yes, sir. Right over there. When he took the hook, he pulled me headfirst into the river. Our crew chief, a man as big as Mika, grabbed my leg and pulled me back out. I don’t know why, but I was still holding onto the pole.” Tony shared.

Vid turned to Mika and translated it for him. As the group stood there watching the river and thinking about fishing, a large king salmon made a jump of three feet out of the water. It was heading downriver and back to the ocean. Everyone cheered. Vid then reminded everyone that the Native People had given Tony the name ‘Big Fisherman!’

Mika shared his thoughts, “Willa should be known as the Angel of the Wind.”

Yelena translated for those that did not speak Russian, “The day they went to the Arctic Circle the wind was blowing at unsustainable temperatures and Willa asked the angels to quiet the wind and move the clouds away, so we could see what little sun there was. Within a few minutes, the wind calmed, and the clouds moved away until the blue skies were visible.”

“Angel of the Wind!” John looked at Jenny. They both smiled and nodded in agreement. “It fits her.” Jenny smiled broadly.

“You’re my angel,” John whispered in Jenny’s ear.

“Do Christs have angels?” Jenny whispered back.

“This one does.” John returned.

“Tony, lead us to the bridge, please,” Vid asked. Tony walked up the hill to the bridge. Once there he got everyone to line up where the kids had lined up the day of the battle, “Look down, there are still a few bullets on the bridge deck. Steven, Ben, and Sally come with me.” Tony had Willa’s hand as he leads the five over to the line where the convicts had been. It was easy to identify because there was still blood on the bridge deck. When Tony got the five-lined up, “This is where the convicts were.”

Yelena had the cameraman filming. She was relaying the story in Russian to share with her country.

A man drove up in a farm truck. He stopped and his wife and boy all exited the truck, “I just wanted to thank you again for making this world livable.” The man shook John’s hand then turned to Jenny and hugged her, “Thank you for our lives.”

“John, this is Jake and Janet Thompson. The convicts kidnapped their son Terry and you met him when he was rescued. We brought Jake and Janet back to life the day after they were shot by the convicts.” Jenny reported.

Vid and Mika were talking when Tony and the kids rejoined the group. The man and his wife and son had gotten back into their truck and waved goodbye. Tony shared in Russian to Mika with Yelena listening, “They own a farm south of here and when all the convicts were dead, we found the boy in a metal box in one of the trucks. Mom and her friend went and found his parents at their farm and brought them back to life. They are happy to be alive and okay again.”

“Tony, you have been working hard. Your Russian is good enough to be on our TV program.” Yelena stated.

“I have much to learn,” Tony stated in Russian.

“John, can we end our visit to your home for a couple of hours?” Vid asked.

The transport went quickly, and the puppy said hi to all the new people. Sally took the two boys and the puppy outside and had Demetri along for the walk. Over the next hour, Demetri told Sally all about Tony and Willa in Russia. Sally had never had a young adult male pay attention to her. They were looking at the gold find. About two feet in the center had been cut away. John and Vid joined them there.

Back into the house:

“Can we share some smoked salmon chowder for a light lunch?” Jenny asked.

“I would love to try your chowder,” Maya said as she and Vid looked at each other and smiled.

Henry and Beth Frank knocked on the door and asked if they could be included. Beth had a large bowl of potato salad and Henry carried another large bowl of coleslaw. Their four adopted children each carried a big platter of homemade biscuits. Lunch was a great success.

“Jenny, I need the recipe for that chowder. We always have leftover salmon and now I know what to do with it.”

“John, at breakfast, you started to share what you found in Denver,” Vid asked.

“We found a total of seven rooms. The first room contained over twenty-seven thousand metric tons of gold. We believe this came from Fort Knox and the World Trade Center. The second room was full of your Russian gold. The third room had the barren bonds and the diamonds from the World Trade Center along with 50,000 metric tons of silver coins. The fourth room had over 30,000 metric tons of gold from other countries like Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

“John is the gold from Ukraine there?” Vid asked.

“Yes, along with Libya and others also.” John shared, “The fifth room held gold statues and relics of the world. Twenty-eight thousand metric tons of it.” John looked around at the wide-eyed looks he was getting. The sixth and seventh rooms didn’t even show up on the architect plans. It almost looked like they were afterthoughts except both rooms are bigger than football fields.

Room number 6 held over 100,000 metric tons of Chinese gold. Room seven had 300,000 metric tons of silver bars jammed into it. At $500 an ounce for gold and $20 an ounce for silver, there are over three trillion dollars in gold and silver in those seven rooms. That does not count the hundred billion in diamonds or the hundred billion in barren bonds or hundreds of other things down there. The three trillion is just a conservative estimate. We have a dozen guys trying to figure out who, what and when. It is most interesting to see whose names are on the accounts.”

“What are you going to do with all that?” Beth Frank asked.

“Put all the people of the world back to work, make sure they eat good food. Have health care and a roof over their heads and a warm loving and safe home.” John smiled and looked at all the faces, “We need to get as much as possible back to the rightful owners.”

“Who is listed as the owners of the Russian gold?” Vid asked.

“Do you need two guesses?” John asked him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.